French Shopping Trip

Story Info
Two English wives enjoy French hospitality.
1.2k words
4.19
41.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are really not a lot of things to tell you about this incident, but I will tell you as best as we can recall all that happened.

It was November about 1998 or there about, Susie and I had decided to do a shopping trip to France in preparation for Christmas you know some booze and nice food. We left at about three in the morning with my husband waving us off.

We arrived at Dover after getting a little lost, we were chatting and laughing and not really watching where we were going. We embarked and the ferry sailed so we settled into the bar drinking coffee because we had agreed to share the driving. I went off to the toilet and when I returned there was Sue being chatted up by a couple of blokes, typical I thought cant leave her for a second. The guy's seemed nice they were French lorry drivers on their way home, as the time passed we had a laugh with these blokes. Now as you may know they have a secure and separate parking areas on the ferries for lorries, well one said his wallet was in his cab and he had to go get it and suggested we all go with him to get it, well I smelt a rat when I saw the men nod at each other and exchange grins, but not wanting to seem a killjoy I agreed.

Once we had sneaked past security we were beside his big lorry and he persuaded us to climb in, well Susie was up for the laugh and as she climbed up into the cab her skirt rode right up and the driver held her arse as he "helped" her in. Then it was my turn with the same results except my skirt was longer and more flowing as it were, however it never stopped the other guy taking advantage and holding my arse as I clambered up.

It was very spacious with a bed cabin set behind and up higher than the seats. Susie took no persuading to try out the bed and climbed up with the driver, it was not long until the talking from behind stopped and she was in the arms of this driver kissing and getting herself groped and rubbing his cock through his jeans. This was seen by the guy with me as a signal to start kissing me. I did not really respond at first but his French charm won me over and I soon started to kiss him back. His hands started to feel and squeeze my tits and it did feel nice I admit. It was such an exciting and naughty thing to do making out with a complete stranger while my husband was back in our pub working.

I heard some rather disgusting sounds from behind and saw Susie sucking enthusiastically on a nice hard cock, which did quickly turn me on so when the guy pushed my skirt up and started to rub my fanny I was not in a hurry to stop him. He soon fished his cock out and I wanked it nice and hard. He eased my head down and I felt the cock rub my lips, by now he was inside my panties and was creating wonderful feelings in me so I thought what the heck and sucked him and it was good I tell you arguably the biggest cock I have seen to date, I choked on it as I went down on him. I was on my knees in his spacious cab. I looked up to see Sue getting a really good fucking her knees spread wide with her guy between them fucking her very hard and she was bucking her arse as he drove into her. Then I froze as I heard the cab door behind me open, but my guy kept hold of my head not letting me even move or even see who was there. Then to my horror I felt another hand peeling my knickers down but as much as I struggled I was unable to move as he was also holding me in place with his arm across my back preventing me struggling up. Very soon I felt fingers in my sopping cunt setting up a good fucking rhythm and my fears eased and I resumed my sucking and started to push back against the invading fingers of the new stranger. Then I tried to sit up in panic as I felt a cock being pushed into me, but in broken English my first man was soothing me telling me its his best friend and it was ok, well the feel of him stretching me and the thought that I was getting fucked by a stranger I had not even seen let alone knew really excited me and I gave all as he fucked me.

After a while the two men changed places and I felt the huge fat cock I had been sucking entering me, God it felt awesome it literally stretched me like never before or since and it hit places I did not know were there and I have not been touched by a cock like that since, he was truly massive honest he was. I soon started to suck on the new cock before me and I learnt to cope with the big cock that was in me and I am glad I did because he gave me one of the best fucks I have ever had. I heard Susie say look at her she has two cocks the dirty cow or some such remark. A good while later the guy fucking me shot his load in me, he said something in French to the guy that was with Sue and they changed places.

I was now turned on and past caring and happily allowed this new man to take the others place in my cunt and he fucked me and as he had recently cum with Sue he went for ages and what a great fucking I got that day, I still get wet thinking about it. They continued to swap places with no regard for us either fucking us or feeding their cocks into our mouths as they wanted, we were spit roasted many times, sat on their cocks riding them whatever they wanted we were truly just used and that excited me then and still excites me immensely today and afterwards Sue said it was the most exciting fuck session she had ever had. This all must have lasted best part of two hours or more when it was all over we all sat back naked grinning and smoking. When we went to get dressed I could not find my knickers and went all day with none on, I guess some French driver has them pinned in his cab as a souvenir of an English slut.

When we got out we kissed them all goodbye and one of the guys gave us a thousand francs (before the euro) Susie shamelessly took it. We laughed as we cleaned ourselves up in the restroom reliving all the good bits with each other, they must have seen us as hookers she giggled giving me half of the money, then she added at least its paid for our day out. I was both embarrassed and turned on at being paid but she said don't worry about it if they were happy to spend it then why not on us, I giggled my agreement and of course it has remained a closely guarded secret between us until today.