Frenching the Summer Maids Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't make me wait. You taste soo good! Anita Vilardi is my name. You come on the first day of class. I've waited to meet you for five months. I can promise sooo much public sex with that body. I will fuck you every morning right on my office balcony in front of the world!" With that, she smiled and walked to the doorway, turned one more time to look Barbara and the threesome over, winked and left. The fact that the crowd of gawkers remained outside of the thin office doors was not lost on any of the girls. Not that their activities were halted.

"Damn Booblicious, do you get everyone crazy for you on purpose?" Janine asked as she put the clothing bag on the desk finally removing her finger from Barbara’s anal passage, but not before she reached down one more time to lick up the rewards of her efforts.
She pulled Barbara's arms around her own neck again and immediately began teasing the remaining mud off her breasts as she spoke, rather than walk over and close the door. Barbara finally grabbed for the first piece of clothing she could touch in the last two hours and the crowd began to boo. As Christie had not yet decreased her manipulations of Barbara’s clit for her own enjoyment, Barbara’s or the crowds…focus was a bit tough.

"Doll, we promise you as much of a show as you want. When we get you home we promise to make you come so hard in front of every open door and window and so often that you will forget about ALL those guys who fucked you without foreplay." Christie promised and Barbara felt it was time to give up trying to correct the misunderstanding until later.

"Let's get you under wraps before anyone else tries to steal our naked dolly away from us." Janine finished with a quick kiss as she took the remaining clothing out of the bag. She then reached back to arrange Barbara's breasts even as Barbara clasped the bra.

"Mmmm, I can't wait to get these huge watermelons dripping wet again in another shower sandwich." Barbara thought of showers with the two as one of the happier places on the planet and fell into another laughing, healing kiss with Janine as Christie reluctantly removed her fingers from Barbara’s pussy. Christie too reached down to lick up the rewards of her work before continuing and without removing her mouth, went to work on panties.

Christie began to pull panties up Barbara’s leg, finally! Barbara tried to squirm and pull her own panties on and said so into Janine's kisses as she tried to break the kiss. She wanted to just finish getting dressed herself, quickly...and possibly get back to the showers and run the water so hard she never thought of that friendly hydrangea bush again, the cheering crowds or the current audiences…well except for the massive orgasms.

"Oh Boobilicious, they're only panties. Stop fussing naked one. Let me just put some panties on you until we get home and then we promise to rip them right off!" Christie missed the point entirely so she inserted her toungue in deeper.

Janine's thumbs playfully went to work on her nipples, as Janine had still not ended toying with Barbara's chest, and probably never would. Barbara could feel the wetness of her pussy join the adrenaline pounding through her body at her friend's touch and moved her own hands to Janine's breasts as they kissed.

Barbara's tits were finally covered, well, um not really covered. Janine had picked out a bright red push up bra that was a size too small for Barbara. It was the curvy Janine's largest bra and she had not meant it to be so nearly useless as anything other than a display case for her nipples.

The effect was as of a bread tray offering up unbaked kneaded dough that had risen too large for baking. Of course Janine reached down and placed a hickey right on the abundant mostly exposed doughy samples as she licked Barbara's protruding nuclear nipples more fervently with a delighted smile. Barbara's breasts served up a sweet return to each pulling taste.

Christie had squatted down and gradually, haltingly slid panties up one of Barbara's long and never ending legs. Christie was slowly lingering and licking inside Barbara's long, soft creamy thighs as she teased up the panties. Each deep lick further spread Barbara's legs wider and wider apart. At the moment Janine dug in for a hickey just atop Barbara's nipple, Christie started another inside Barbara's buttery thigh.

Barbara nearly buckled from the combined force of the wonderful pressure and sensual offerings. She could hardly catch her breath from the day's third overload of sexual energy shooting from her nipples to her pussy. She turned her body to halt Christie's assault, but was simply unable to do so when Christie stopped the panties at Barbara's knee and changed the activity, audience be damned.

Christie inserted her tongue into the softest wet petals of the beauty's pussy lips and began to lick again for Barbara's pleasure and this time mostly for Christie's constant and controlling hunger. First, her tongue and lips lapped up one side of Barbara's clit, and then just as slowly they lapped up the other side of the perfect folds. With a long moan, Christie then split Barbara's clit and torpedoed the top of the tiny pink tongue longing to butterfly from its cocoon.

It would have been a never ending battle to see who enjoyed that moment more when her clit was exhibited and made bare. Barbara arched her naked body back over the desk and moaned at the amazing sensation.

Christie lingered her series of longer licks up and down Barbara's exposed tiny clit stretching it further each time both for taste and for torture and for hunger and for need. Then, she would swallow it whole, suck and lathe it before repeating the slow, drawn out wonderfully welcome and warm anguish. Barbara rewarded Christie's efforts with a gentle tremble of her pelvis.

Barbara's arousal scaled even higher and she was immediately again put on that dangerously wonderful violent orgasm wave. The forcefully building punch shot around her pleasure points and increased with each long, lingering and intense touch, repeating and reheating her barely dormant fires. Barbara arched deeper at Christie's assault giving Janine ample entry to the breast and navel buffet she was fully ready to experience.

"Oh, Boobilicious, your pussy is so soft and so fucking pretty!" With that, Christie impaled her mouth and nose into Barbara's clit. She sucked, and licked and inhaled and nibbled and bit and swallowed. With her mouth full of Barbara's folds, she then eagerly chewed and tongued the girl's tiny pink clit with an incessant appetite. Christie could not in any way get enough of the taste or beauty of this sultry masterpiece. It was a voracious craving that was serving up a full course of pleasure to all three pulsing and whimpering women as Janine inserted her hands under Barbara' ass bringing her navel deeper into Janine's mouth. Barbara's mouth simply sucked through Janine's shirt until she found the morsels to help in her release and pulled at Janine's ass and leg's to anchor their exploding pleasure.

Janine was nuzzling and kissing her trapped gift's navel when finally she rose pulling Barbara up with her. Christie's mouth did not miss a beat of the slow, continuous assault pressing her hands on Barbara's thighs to keep her canvas primed. Barbara barely registered when Janine began to bring down a white, almost transparent cropped t-shirt over part of Barbara's boobs. Indeed, Christie's magic muff diving had sent Barbara too far into the oblivion of her primal assault to care if she had privacy or was being tongue fucked in Times Square.

The cropped t-shirt barely covered Barbara's served up chest. It ended just under her nipples, but did not meet the top of the push up bra. Certainly the transparent top did as little as possible to deny viewing of the sweetest pink erect nipples ever. Janine had not planned to outfit the perfect fuck me nymph. She just lucked out at the amazing sight of the long legs spread wide and the red push up bra pushing out the most luscious nipples in creation.

Instead of finishing her slow moving feast between Barbara's legs, Christie reached out her tongue and began to flick violently at Barbara's clit. The immediate sensation of intense pleasure and pain shot through Barbara as she lurched over Christie in reaction to the sensual assault shooting her naked ass right back up into Janine’s clutch. The wave was building to crash again as her trembling, twitching hips pitched and reeled from the pinpoint ecstasy.

"Oooh, baby. You like hummingbird licks? Do you want girls to lick and flick your pink little clit and do it for an audience? Show everyone what you do when a girl tongue whips your clit?" And Christie did in her ever increasing assault, tongue whip Barbara's exposed offering as Janine pressed onward. Barbara was screeching over Christie’s engage head and into the oblivion of ecstasy as there could be no higher erotic plateau.

"Drip for Me! Spread for Me! Scream for Me! Beg for Me!" Christie menaced her commands breathing into Barbara's cunt as she shoved two fingers into Barbara's dripping vagina with each command. "Let your audience hear you beg for foreplay from a girl not a fire hose! Raise those legs so I can watch pussy juices roar forth." The slow torture was over. It was time for the furious punishment that came with speed. Instantly she began pulsing and thrusting and rushing to command the beauty's body towards an impossibly fast pulse.

Barbara had long ago surrendered, and only continued to freak out at how far and intensely into carnal ecstasy Christie was marshalling her senses. The girl pushed Barbara onto the desk, legs in the air with Janine quickly resuming her endeavors in a new location. Christie spread Barbara’s legs wide, then wider over her quivering hips and raised them to the ceiling, higher and higher as Janine sank lower and lower with her fingers and tongue.

Christie lingered in bringing the girl up to the demanded rhythm with every thrust of her sheer need. The maniac pace of the constant assault matched the abuse that Christie's tongue and teeth speared at Barbara's clit and her fingers into Barbara's pussy. The repetition was continuing at a mind blowing speed and showed in the juices pouring out of Barbara.

And Barbara began to beg for their audience and the world to hear. Then Barbara began to beg for more and to whimper for more and finally to scream for more. As Janine and Christie met over Barbara's out of control entreaties, they looked down at their handiwork, then at each other. Janine kissed Barbara's juices off Christie's smiling lips before Christie plowed her head right down between Barbara's legs to demand even more intensity from their humping and trembling captive.

"That's my doll, that's my audience slut, come, come, come for ME, come for ME, Come NOW!" With each 'come' Christie was using her free hand to slap Barbara's ass harder and harder.

When the final demand that Barbara orgasm NOW was issued, she obediently obeyed. Her legs dropped and spread wide as she arched and unleashed the tidal wave of her orgasm, her hands smashing Christies head even deeper into her cunt. The violent release came out in an unending even audible spasm to the delight of her audience.

Barbara fell back onto the desk, panting, spread wide and cascading orgamsams. Christie buried herself as a glutton at a banquet pouring forth from Barbara's shuddering crotch, getting every salty sweet drop deep inside Barbara and inhaling every feral pink pheromone along her generous pussy runway. Wave after wave crashed through Barbara as she released, and released the day's intense erotic assaults back onto the greedy Christie's tongue and Janine’s dancing fingers.

While Christie eagerly slurped and devoured each sexual wave from Barbara's pussy by trapping those longest of legs wide around her neck, Janine reached over her panting captive kissing her breasts and then kissing her dripping wet and still dirty face. When the bucking hips began to calm, she laughingly kissed Barbara's lips that were shuddering for her audience along with her entire body. "Good dolly, good soft, sensual, foreplay needing, naked dolly."

Janine kissed her even more tenderly as the cheers outside the door began to lower into their own release. "It's time to get you locked up before you start a campus wide orgy naked one." She laughed as she briefly heard the much increased hall crowd outside the door demand an encore.

Janine's laughter only continued as she hugged Barbara to her when Christie finally fell away from their naked doll in unqualified joy. Christie smiled and reached up from the floor to pat Barbara's still vibrating mound. "Good dolly indeed."

Christie popped one more kiss onto Barbara's constantly calling pussy lips as she rose to stand, and then kissed her way up Barbara's sweating and panting body to give her a delighted and a laughing kiss on her lips before briefly jumping a peck on Janine's breasts that Barbara's mouth had so fully dislodged to shoot out of the gap between bra and top. Christie put her nose to Barbara's nose and inhaled, obviously savoring the amazingly addictive aroma that seemed to surround the impossible doll.

"You beautiful knock out. I'm a straight woman who is going to be a respected doctor. Not even a week ago you dropped naked into my world and now look. You've got me tongue and finger fucking an exhibitionist bombshell for audiences while all I want is more, and more, and way more of you and your amazing body, scent and taste. What the hell have you done to me? I've gone from being the one in control to becoming instead a slave to your body!"

Barbara yanked Christie hard into her embrace, and kissed a thousand thank you kisses onto her lips for the most amazing orgasm of her life...or since this afternoon. Christie eagerly responded and promised many more to come in her servitude as she again patted Barbara's exposed mound, laughing at how long Barbara’s mound vibrated from their encounter. Only when Barbara's mound ended its audible rain of pleasure did Barbara finally close her legs, effectively closing the curtains for al the day’s many audiences.

Christie at last retrieved the red panties for Barbara to step into and pulled them up quickly over the girl's too bountiful ass. She continued to laugh, mostly at herself as she pulled Barbara to her laughing and sharing back her own juices with their tongues as their breathing calmed, with occasional bows to their audience.

Janine wasted no time in freeing as much cheek as possible from the tiny panties by pushing any available fabric into Barbara's crack. She wanted to keep her naked friend as happy and exposed as possible. She was respectably patting her highly visible work with a pleased look on her face as the two other women rode down Barbara's orgasm. In the last days she had been paraded naked, ravaged, groped and touched by even women for the first time. Maybe that was what was increasing her pleasure. She was too muddled and too happy to think yet.

Barbara had begun to think lately that she needed a guardian if her body was going to continue to act as a traitor to her pride and her brain only visited. She had not needed it before this year. She wasn't sure what changed so dramatically over the past year, then the past semester and now, obviously, over these past five days. This, as she looked over the women dressing her as a naked sex doll and thought of the applauding groups of people, was getting extreme.

"Barbie, what is happening to you today?" It was Matt flinging open the door. He had finally found her complete with a bag fresh from the campus store. Barbara unlatched her laughing tongue from Christie's tongue. She hoped, no, she prayed that there was at least a shirt in the bag that could cover her nipples pointing out like bayonets at every passing target and her mostly exposed bottom.

"Sweetie, one of these days, you just have to learn to say no." Matt shoved past the last of the doorway group. Anita wordlessly pointed to Barbara, then herself in a firm nod before Matt noticed the exchange and slammed the door shut in disgust.

"Hey Dude, we are her legal guardians for the weekend. You can't have her. Besides, it was your loser frat boys letting entire teams screw her in front of the whole campus that got her busted." Janine said as she tossed a possessive arm around Barbara's waist, taking a moment to savor the incredibly soft curve.

"It is all legal Dude. Here's the order." Christie interrupted marching around to Barbara's other side also marking ownership of the girl with a sideway embrace. "We have signed title from her guidance counselor!"

Matt took the note from Christie. While he read, Janine licked off the last traces of the orgasmic explosion still panting on Barbara's lips.

"She is not going to leave our hands until we send her off on Monday morning or they will send her to jail. That was the deal to save her naked butt after fucking your entire fraternity and everything else from a tree." Janine was patting her captive’s ass, moving the panties for her friend to pat more of the girl. She didn't stop when she turned to Barbara with a smile a twinkle in her eye under a raised eyebrow.

"Did you really need to do it from a trapeze after the fire hose, and with an entire fraternity and all the sports teams while swinging upside down buck naked from a tree?" Barbara again tried to explain only to be laughed at again. She was getting exasperated and gave up. Matt tossed the note back to Christie and pointed to Barbara's highlighted nipples, long naked waist and skimpy panties.

"THIS, is not getting her dressed and trying to keep clothes on her at all times when in public like your orders." He looked behind him pointing to the hallway. “I had to step over a hallway orgy to get in here!” He stepped back and inspected Barbara. "And CRAP, if the wind blows her clothes will pop off!"

"Matty, the girls like didn't have to help and they were just starting to like help me get dressed. Things like keep getting out of control today. It wasn't like their fault. They thought I wanted to and then like there was the amazing orgasm so like it made no sense.

"Besides, I didn't know if you would like ever come back?" Barbara did not want Matt to yell at her new friends and she didn't want him angry. He was maybe like the only of Teddy's frat brothers that hadn't tried to screw her. It helped that she was getting some misinformation corrected as Matt pulled a men's sweatshirt from the bag.

"Sorry about the yelling." Matt said contritely. "Here, I brought you a medium sized top and a medium sized bottom. My sister told me it was never a good idea to buy size large anything for a girl. Besides, they didn't have any long johns."

"Matt, thank you. I really appreciate you like doing this for me." Barbara said as she put the sweats over the tiny clothes that the girls had put on her. Of course Janine and Christie were helping her. Matt ignored the groping women and pulled Barbara around the waist after she was done dressing.

"Here is a card with my contact information. I'll be in the reserves in Phoenix this summer, but can get here within a half a day if you get into real trouble. I'll be back to check in on you over July 4th. We'll like celebrate it together and for the first time without Teddy. Please TRY and stay out of trouble until then? You are just way too cool to keep this happening all the time." Matt looked at the two women.

"But Matty, I like got to work July 4th. Its $5,000 to work the Fritz Family party and I like really need the money." Barbara only stopped explaining because Matt started sputtering. She understood what he was going through. Especially lately whenever she had so much to say and so nothing came out clear.