Frenemies with Benefits Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think," John started slowly, "she wants recognition. She's amazing at what she does, and she's so smart. She wants you to see her that way... Still, that was drastic, even for her."

Mrs. Brandon's eyes were downcast, and Mr. Brandon spoke up, again, "I should have congratulated her... at least."

Mike walked back in defeated and mumbled, "She left."

They all sat still with grim faces. The conversation soon picked back up, but it wasn't entirely comfortable.

The sky began to darken, and John knew it was time for him to leave. He thanked the Brandon's for dinner, and said his goodbyes.

When he got to Mike, Mike muttered, "I'm sorry, John. I didn't know she'd..."

"It's ok. She'll come around when it's time. I think."

He was supposed to meet his cousin, Lindsey, for drinks at this club she liked. Johm wasn't particularly a dancer, so he didn't frequent clubs. This one, however, had a nice atmosphere, and a great bar. He didn't mind going there for a few drinks.

Upon walking into the club, he first spotted his cousin, and joined her. As he headed in her direction, he caught sight of soft, honey colored hair floating on the head of a scantily clad Jennifer.

He didn't know when she'd changed, or why, but she needed to change back. Her dress was so tight and small, it could almost pass for lingerie. If she so much as stepped outside like that, she'd die of pneumonia. It was fucking January for God's sake! What the fuck was she doing?!

John's eyes soon moved to the man with her, and jealous insanity nearly took him over. Some good looking jack ass had his hands all over Jenny... HIS Jenny!

He somehow tore his eyes away from the scene, and turned to his cousin, who had followed his eyes back to Jennifer.

"You know her?" she inquired.

"No. No I don't know her at all. I wish to God I did, though."

***************

Jennifer:

So this guy was hot. Really, really hot. Six footish, sandy hair, blue eyes, strong body, great smile...

And he'd pursued her. Flirted with her, danced with her, had his hands on her... Heather had left a while back after she'd told Jennifer to go for this hottie. Boy did she want him, too. She was going to hate to have to tell him she'd be leaving the club alone. She had too much shit going on to worry about a one night stand with a stranger... maybe...

Feeling a stare on her back, she turned to see a very displeased looking John turn his head... to a pretty brunette. Holy shit! Who the hell was that?!

Still dancing, she watched him smile as this mystery girl laid her pretty hand on his bulging bicep.

Oooohhh nooo she didn't. What did that whore think she...

Jennifer stopped her galloping thoughts and shook her head. She couldn't possibly be jealous. No way. She, once again, hated John Tate. Hated, hated, hated....

John threw his head back and laughed as the mystery girl went on and on with some story.

Yup. She was jealous. Very.

What was he doing there with her? How did he know her? Why hadn't he ever told Jennifer about this girl if he knew her before...?

Rage boiled up inside her, and she turned, determinedly to her hot new friend... what was his name... Maybe Ben? Yeah... Ben...

She grabbed him as the music picked up it's pace, and shifted her body to mold to his, rubbing and grinding in all the right places. She could feel his excitement growing, and she smiled as she threw her head back, trying to look like she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Stealing a glance at John, she saw his fist tighten as he tried to pay attention to his girly friend, but was truly watching Jennifer. Oh victory. It's so good.

Her new friend.. Ben.. was all handsy again, feeling her hips and ass as he began to grind against her. She could feel her own response between her legs, and new at this point she'd end up taking him home. While she did want to get some tonight with this hottie, she knew it'd drive John crazy to see her leave with him.

She pulled Ben to the side. John was intently watching her, so she put on a smile, and a flirty arm on his bicep, "So it's Ben, right?

"Well... Bryan, actually."

Damn. At least she'd been close. Kinda.

She saw John look away from her, so her face turned serious.

"Look, Bryan, really I don't need to know your name. All I need to know, is if you want to come home with me."

"Well," he looked at her hopefully, "yeah..."

Great, a master with words.

"Protection?"

"Got it covered...literally, haha."

"Good. I'm gonna tell you now, I won't give you my number, and I don't want yours. This is a revenge fuck. That's all it is. You cool with that?"

She looked behind him toward John, and he followed her gaze, catching a glare from the angry ex.

Bryan turned back to her, a playful grin on his face, and leaned down to devour her lips. Their bodies molded together, and his kisses moved to her neck. He really was an extraordinary kisser. Almost as good as....

He mumbled against your skin, "So we make him jealous here, and I get to fuck you later...?"

She grinned, making eye contact with John as Bryan's kisses moved to her exposed shoulder. "Ooooohh yeah."

They danced, and made out like teenagers in dark corners all over the club, while John watched her with white knuckles, and clenched teeth.

Finally, Bryan pled against her lips, "Can I please take you home now? I'm going crazy over here."

"I can feel it. Trust me, I'm completely ready to go home. You can drive your car and follow me. You'll leave when we're done."

"Wow. You're really ballsy."

"Let's just go."

They left the club quickly, making sure they passed John's table as they stepped out the door. Bryan followed her home, and the second they stepped into the house, his lips were searching hers.

They were wild, clutching each other, their teasing throughout the night making them both crave each other. He roughly grabbed her, and took her into the dining room table. He lifted her onto the table, and her legs came around him, clutching him, her dress riding up on the bottom, and falling lower on the top.

He pushed the top down further, and sucked the top of one breast into his mouth and palming the other. The wetness between her legs was hot, and her sex was aching as his hand moved down to her.

He pushed her lacy thong to the side, his finger entering her slowly, eliciting a sensual moan from her. Her hips moved forward, his other hand still palming her breast as his mouth explored her shoulder, neck, and chest.

Teasing her, he swirled one finger in her, slipping so close to her aching clit. She cried out and began tugging upward on his shirt, moving her hands underneath it to feel his muscled chest. His chest wasn't like John's... It wasn't... so... masculine.

She felt a twinge of guilt as she compared them. She knew she wanted John, but John by now was fucking a brunette. She had every right to do what she was doing. And she wanted it.

Ignoring her, he kept his slow pace on her cunt as she squirmed under him, smiling as she clutched his chest, hissing through her teeth, "If you don't fuck me senseless soon, I will implode. Just do it."

Roughly, he stood her up from the table, and turned her around, leaning her over the table with her sexy ass to him. He leaned down into her ear as he pulled his cock out, and whispered, "How bad do you want it?"

She squirmed against him, feeling him hard against her swollen lips, "Ooohh.. please... Bad.. I want it bad.."

She gasped when the head of his thick member entered her. Ooh she was gonna be sore after this. John was pretty good sized, but...

Bryan's lips searched her ear as he pushed further into her. It hurt, but oh it was good. In and out he moved, and she swirled her hips around, making him moan, his cock exploring every inch of her velvety center. She was so tight around him, and he was only swelling bigger.

All too soon, he lost it, shooting and moaning as he came, her need still unfulfilled. It would have happened for her, too, if...

Bryan pulled away from her, and she felt empty, and slutty. The bad kind of slutty. More than slutty, she felt like a complete whore. If she'd had every right to do this... revenge fuck, would she still feel like this?

He left, not saying a word to her, and she sat feeling more lonely than she ever had before.

***************

John:

He was waiting for that fucking truck to leave. Call him a stalker, or whatever. He didn't much care at this point. If it was that guy from the club....

The door opened, and the guy from the club walked out, got in his truck and left. Well, at least he wasn't spending the night.

John waited a few minutes, then went to her door, knocking softly. If he wasn't soft, he'd break the damn door down with his anger.

Maybe he didn't have a right to be angry. He'd screwed up big time, and he knew that...but.. God she couldn't just go fuck another man. How could she do that? Did she even have a fucking soul? What the hell..

The door opened, her eyes widened at the sight of him, and vice versa. She looked... terrible. For her anyway. Her hair was a mess, she looked like she'd been in the middle of crying, her dress was all out of place with one side hanging off her shoulder... Even as angry as he was, the first thing he'd thought was she looked like she'd been raped.

"Are you ok?" he mumbled. He hated that he was even concerned, but dear God if he had raped her, John was going on a man hunt tonight. And every night. Until he found him.

She wiped her eyes, and nodded, "Yeah.. Why are you here?"

"Did you willingly sleep with him?"

She looked up at him, her face turning indignant, "It's really none of your business, but yeah, I did."

His face crumpled, searching her eyes for answers, "How could you do that Jennifer? I.. I know you still... have feelings for me... you must... And I.. I can't stop thinking about you. My house... it's so empty without you... How could you just go.. do this.. knowing I'm not over you.. how I feel..."

"Not over me? You looked pretty over me to me, John. Who was that girl anyway? And how dare you chastise me for this when we both know she probably just left your fucking house!"

John was appalled and horrified. She looked a little scared when his eyes widened in a mixture of anger and hurt and rage and... so many other emotions. "Jennifer... that was my cousin.. my cousin Lindsey. I.. I would never do that to you.."

Her mouth fell open for several silent seconds. You could almost feel the tension grow. She tried again to make her face hard and muttered, "John, I can do whatever the fuck I want. You never owned me, but you certainly don't now. You ruined things for us, not me. I haven't cheated on you. We aren't together anymore. You stole..."

"I know, Jen, I know! I stole something that was yours. I know. But I tried my best to fix it, Jen! I got you that damn promotion. Didn't you wonder at all how Alston got your private portfolio? You left it at my house Jennifer! I gave it to him! I told him he needed to check your stuff out before he promoted me. I wanted him to be the judge. Let the best man win...and you did. I did that for you, Jennifer. Not just because I wanted you back, and I did, but because I was trying to fix what I'd done. Just for the sake of making you happy... And here we are, you're freshly fucked by another man, and I'm leaving with a broken heart."

***************

Jennifer:

He walked away from her. Just left. Turned around with tears in his eyes, and left her standing in her doorway.

God she was such a fucking idiot. For all those times she thought she was so damn smart, she could kick herself. What had she done?

His cousin, Lindsey. God, he really did have a cousin named Lindsey. He'd even shown her pictures. They were very close... How had she not recognized her?

She sat on her couch, the room empty, cold, and silent. It didn't have to be like this. It wouldn't have been like this if it wasn't for her stupid-ass assumptions.

He'd gotten her a promotion...

Fresh tears formed in her eyes, and she began to sob. There had to be some way to fix this..

Jennifer didn't know if she could make it right or not, but one thing she did know. If she thought she'd felt lonely before, she'd had another thing coming.

Questions formed around her head. What was to become of them? Could she make things up to him? Should they really be together? Could they? The immediate question on her mind was, how in the world can one sleep when they can't stop crying?

To be continued.

Please comment and tell me what you think

12