Fresh Milk for Christmas Ch. 03

Story Info
The 'quick' trip to the grocery store cums to an end.
2.6k words
4
13.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After passing out, Jan wakes up in the same position but the nipple clamps are gone and the cocks are gone. She feels cum running down her face and juices running down her legs. The butt plug is still in her ass and she is still tied down. She feels strangely relaxed and empty despite the plug still being in her ass.

She hears loud applause as she wakes up. "That was a beautiful thing Slut, beautiful and we have it from several angles. I think we might be able to sell this for a good chunk of change."

Jan moans "No" at the mention of it going public.

"Shut up, sluts have no say in this." and she knew it.

The flogger comes down on her back, aah she screams. "Sorry!" she says. Then Jan surprises herself saying "I want a cut in that case!"

A voice says "Well the Slut earned it or IS earning it." followed by an uproar of laughter. She moans a question mark, she is thinking surely we are done, hell I passed out. "Oh, we aren't finished yet, it's only 1:30am!"

Her hands and feet are untied and they are moving her again but they have to hold her up as she is still shaky. She feels the butt plug still in her ass making it awkward to walk in the high heels. With each step she feels the plug stretching her ass. They stop, tie her hands together and she moans in protest, hoping it was over. It's 1:30am and she is spent after being fucked by 5 cocks a thumb and a butt plug plus two awesome orgasms.

She hears a voice, "Sluts don't have a say they are just fuck dolls, this will shut you up!" and with that something is shoved in her mouth. It's dildo gag and it has something on it, Jan thinks lube for a second then realizes it tastes like pussy but not hers. There must be a girl in the group too and now she's sucking someone else's cunt juice! They see her facial reaction and a woman in the group giggles confirming the obvious.

They secure her hands above her head and spread her feet wide apart with ankle cuffs and secured to something that won't let her close her legs. Jan is almost hanging from the hand restraints because her legs are so weak. "Hey Slut, you are not properly groomed. No slut should have pubic hair!" and she hears a buzzing and feels something going through her pubes. They are shaving her pubic hair! Then they apply cream and then use a blade to give her a nice close shave above and around her swollen, sloppy cunt. Then they do the same around her asshole moving the butt plug around stretching her rosebud out even more.

"Much better, groomed like a proper slut should be!"

Someone tweaks her sore nipples as another flogs her back, ass and thighs. The flogging to the ass, hitting the butt plug is uncomfortable but not as much as when she was bent over. The sting with the sudden movement of the plug has her getting aroused again. Jan is baffled that her pussy is getting wet yet again despite her fatigue.

Then they move to the front and flog her breasts, stomach, pussy and thighs. The blows to her highly sensitive pussy are both painful and pleasurable. Jan is screaming into her pussy soaked dildo gag.

They release her hands and feet and are leading her somewhere else. A door opens and she feels the frigid outside air blast her and waking her up out of her daze. She assumes they have taken her out the back of the store.

It's very dark, probably close to 2am Christmas morning. Jan can hear the workers wishing each other a Merry Christmas and proclaiming this the best Christmas ever. She is thinking it's over and they are about to release her but then they lay her back on top of what feels like a wood pallet but a stack of them and tie her hands to her ankles. Her ankles and knees are tied as wide as possible to the pallet. They tie her torso tightly to the pallet so she cannot move. Her ass is partially off one edge and her head is hanging off the other side.

Her bare hairless cunt and ass are wide open for anyone to access and her mouth is too. It is very cold and to her newly shaved cunt it feels like ice water is being poured on it.

They take the dildo out of her mouth and Jan moans loudly, a non verbal protest in fear of punishment if she says anything.

"What was that Slut, you are anxious for more?"

She sees glimpses of moving light around gaps of her blindfold, they are lighting her up to continue recording. She wonders if she will ever see the video of this or if they really plan to sell it. Then who might see it that would recognize her. This could be very compromising for years to come.

Jan is not hearing as many voices or bodies, some may have gone home at this point. A cock is shoved into her mouth once again and starts to fuck her throat.

Just then someone pulls the butt plug out of her ass but she immediately feels something else there, it's lube being poured into her gaping asshole and then another object is inserted. It starts pumping into her ass slowly at first, it's hard and big...it's a cock fucking her ass! Jan is moaning and screaming onto the cock in her mouth now. Then the cock in her ass quickens and deepens it's strokes as Jan moans louder with each stroke.

The big cock eventually buries itself completely then it begins stroking the entire length in and out of her asshole, they continuously add lube to keep it moist, she is now getting past the pain and starting to feel pleasure from the anal thrusts. In her ass this cock feels cold maybe due to the outside air? As it gets a good rhythm going the pain continues to subside and a whole new pleasure begins to take over.

Someone starts to lick and suck on her clit and a dildo is sunk deep into her sore cunt and left there to be hit with each deep ass stroke. This dildo is very cold and feels good in Jan's inflamed sore cunt.

A cock down her throat. One in her ass, dildo in her cunt and someone sucking her clit. And all outside under the stars of Christmas morning. Just imagining the scene has Jan getting aroused again, she is getting noisy and moaning in pleasure but she cannot ask to cum with a cock down her throat, though she tries to moan it.

Just then she hears hard breathing and noises from between her legs which isn't the strange thing, it's that it sounds like a woman. The cock pounding her ass and hitting the dildo along with the talented tongue and mouth on her hairless cunt and clit are quickly sending Jan over the edge.

"Oh shit, that isn't a cock in my ass!" Jan thinks, "It's a woman with a strap-on fucking me in the ass!"

Jan never imagined an ass fucking could feel this good but knowing it's a woman taking her ass brings with it the shock and humiliation of being fucked by a woman, even though confused she is helpless to stop it and her pleasure is mounting again.

She is moaning and squirming and it's obvious she is going to cum. Just as she reaches the cliff the cock goes deep into her throat gagging Jan, the strap-on in her ass drives deep pounding the dildo hard into her cunt, someone grabs both of her nipples twisting them hard sending her over the edge just as the mouth sucking her bites down hard on her clit. Despite the cock in her throat her scream is loud as she launches into another mind blowing orgasm, until the cock unloads down her throat and she gags and swallows it all quickly while at the height of her orgasm.

The cock is pulled from her mouth but she is still getting pounded in the ass, the woman is getting stimulated by fucking her ass and is breathing hard and fast. The woman's strap-on is stimulating her own clit and she comes hard grinding Jan's ass deep as she moans her satisfaction.

Jan is breathing very hard close to passing out again when something is shoved onto her mouth.

It's the cunt she tasted earlier on the dildo and the girl is telling her, "A true slut can eat pussy too, make me cum slut." Jan starts lapping at her cunt but is very tired.

Someone decides she needs motivation and grabs her nipples and warns "The slut better do a good job or the clamps go back on." as they twist her swollen sore nipples.

Slut speeds up her lapping and then licks and sucks hard on the clit. Then they shift and tell Slut to lick their asshole. Slut is still being fucked in the ass while licking another woman's asshole. Now the clit is back in her mouth and the woman with the strap-on slowly pulls out of her ass, then the dildo is removed from her cunt leaving Slut to focus on the pussy on her face. They punish her nipples and slap her cunt to keep Slut motivated. Eventually the cunt she is licking starts to move erratically and Slut can sense she is close so she sucks hard on her clit, flicking it with her tongue, bringing the girl to a loud screaming orgasm and everybody yells in celebration, then the girl moves her cunt and ass around until Slut has cleaned all the cum off of her.

Slut is untied and led back inside. Once inside someone says the slut didn't ask to cum that last time. Slut feels her arms grabbed on either side and held straight out her sides. Someone flogs her back, then paddles her already red ass. Two people bite both of her nipples hard while someone uses the crop on her hairless cunt hard a few times. Slut is too exhausted to react and the people holding her arms are the only thing preventing her collapse. They finish the punishment and start to put what feels like clothes on Slut. But the skirt doesn't cover her ass and Slut is certain her hairless cunt is visible or nearly so. The top is a very small halter top. Slut hears some pictures being snapped then all quiet. She assumes there is more to be done to her and she accepts anything now because she is a slut. There is no Jan, just Slut to be used at will even though she is ready to pass out.

Slut is being led now. It feels like they are going through the main store. Slut can only make out maybe two other people now. Slut is pushed backwards onto something, it feels rubbery. She decides this must be a check out conveyor belt because it's narrow and she really doesn't fit on it, her right foot is put on the magazine rack and the left over something hard and elevated.

Slut hears the familiar voice of the dairy boy say "Enjoy honey" then hears a girl let out an excited moan as a mouth goes down on Slut's used wet sloppy sore cunt.

Slut is numb down there but having a woman eating her is another first tonight. It seems to complete her conversion to a full-fledged slut. It sounds like the boy is behind her fucking her at the same time and she is moaning into Slut's sore cunt.

After a few minutes of this, the girl is hungrily sucking slut's pussy and clit faster and cums screaming into slut's cunt. The dairy boy is still pumping her hard from behind and Slut can feel the thrusts press the girl's face into her soreness. She is too numb to care and just lays there until finally she hears groans from the boy as he is cumming.

That is two times she knows of him cumming tonight, but she doesn't know if he came anymore because she had not heard him since the boss' office. She isn't sure if she felt his cock again or not as she starts falling asleep on the belt.

She is brought back onto her feet and handed what feels like her purse. A moment later the blindfold comes off after hours of darkness and Slut blinks in the bright lighting and finally sees the dairy boy smiling at her a sweet cordial smile and handing her a gallon of milk saying "Here Ma'am, sorry for the delay, this milk is on house as was all the other milk we gave you for Christmas." flashing her a wide grin. Slut asks him if he could carry it to the car for her and he gladly does just as he would for any customer.

At the car, he whispers "Merry Christmas Slut and remember we have lots of pics and videos of tonight."

"Yes sir" Slut responds, "Is it possible I could get copies?"

He looks Slut in the eye and tells her to come in about the same time on New Year's Eve and they will give Slut a copy if she brings a girlfriend. Slut blushes at the idea, yet another level of sluttiness, recruiting others to be sluts.

As he holds the car door open for Slut to get in he grabs her ass slipping a finger into her sloppy slick asshole and tells Slut,

"Make sure you both dress like the slut you are and the slut you want her to be."

With that he pulls his finger from her ass and shoves it into her mouth to be cleaned which the newly trained Slut dutifully does as she is sinking into her car seat.

Slut is making the short drive home exhausted arriving home at 4am Christmas Day to get a couple hours of sleep. When she walks in the house the dogs let out a bark and smell her very carefully not quite recognizing her strange scents. Her husband wakes up and finds her in her new outfit and gets a huge grin on his face.

"Merry Christmas indeed, for me?" assuming she is giving him an early morning Christmas present.

What is Slut going say at this point, an exhausted Slut leads him to the unlit front porch to avoid waking anyone else, bends over one of the chairs and he fucks Slut hard in her sloppy cunt.

Her husband notices her moist asshole as he fucks her from behind and inserts his thumb. Seeing that it is very moist and flexible he pulls out and drills her ass for the first time.

In his excitement he cums very quickly in her ass shooting his load deep in her ass. He pulls her up gently and thanks her with a big kiss as his leaking cock presses against her bare tummy, "Merry Christmas!" It's good it was in the dark or he would have noticed how red her ass and everything else was.

Slut heads to bed for a couple of hours of sleep before the big day ahead. Slut has had a very full Christmas already, very full indeed. Thoughts of New Years Eve try to take hold but too soon she passes out into a deep satisfied sleep covered in her husband's fresh milk as it leaks out of her ass. Merry Christmas and perhaps a very Happy New Year ahead too!