Fresh Narcissae Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers

'It's wonderful. I'm so lucky to have Kasza.'

'Have you ever been in someone's bottom?' I knew she was asking if I had had sex with another person like ourselves.

'No.' Then I added, 'Not yet.'

She thought for a moment. 'We could do that?'

'It's the only way for us to be inside.'

'Have you sucked someone?' and I knew she was asking if we could do that.

'No. But I want to. Very much.'

We became aware that were both erecting again, and we began another long kiss.

Then I moved down her body and gently took that sweet ten centimetres into my mouth, sucked and licked, and knew that she would come quickly.

'Can I come?' she asked, and I nodded vigorously.

'In your mouth?'

I nodded again, and with a thrust of her hips she poured her semen onto my tongue and I swallowed as much of the salty, sweetish fluid as I could.

'That was so wonderful,' she said, 'And I want to do it for you.'

A little adjustment and she had me between her lips, and hardly had she done so than I warned her I was coming, and she was receiving my ejaculate with grunts of joy.

It seemed that she was as prolific as me, for we were soon hard again and silently debating whether we dared propose or initiate actual entry. Eventually she said, 'Shall we try?'

'Yes,' I said, 'And as I'm smaller perhaps I should go first?'

'I'm ready,' she said. 'Another new experience.'

'Are you sure?' I said.

'I'm a bit scared, but I'm longing to have you inside me,' she said, kneeling up.

I knelt behind her, a little daunted but so excited I was shaking. 'I have some massage oil by the bed,' I said. 'That might help. Don't be scared. I can stop any moment.'

'Oh, no, don't stop. I want you all the way. I want to feel every centimetre.'

Without more ado, I liberally oiled her crack and myself, put my tip to her orifice and gently pushed, holding her cheeks.

She made a little exclamatory 'uh,' but pushed back, so that my glans slid in and was gripped so tight I was on the verge of orgasm.

'You're in,' she said, 'I can feel you.'

'Is it all right?' I asked.

'It's going to be lovely, I know,' she said, 'Because I so much want you.'

Cautiously I pushed again and could not restrain myself from driving all the way. Instinct again, I realised. Once entered there is a powerful urge to thrust all the way.

'Oh, that's good,' she said. 'You're in me. I can feel your tummy against my bottom.'

'It's beautiful,' I said. 'We're truly lovers now.'

'Not quite yet,' she said. 'Semi-lovers. Can you come?'

'Oh, yes. The slightest movement will do me.'

In reply she pushed backwards and squeezed me. My pent-up sperm burst into her, I shrieked with ecstasy and she shouted, 'You're coming! Coming into me. Come, kochanko!'

We lay on our sides, my cock shrinking, she said, 'Was it different from a cipa?'

'Yes, it's tighter, less elastic, less slippery. The whole feeling of it is different. You'll have to try the comparison yourself.'

'I wish I could,' she said, raising a possibility I didn't mention.

After I slipped out, releasing the stream of ejaculate, I said, 'Now we're going to be total lovers, sweet Zbyszko. I can't wait for you to fill my bottom, with your cock, your liquor.'

I knelt up and she moved behind me. 'You do have a lovely dupka,' she said. 'It's so inviting. I'm so excited at the idea of going into you I'm nearly coming.'

'Save it for when you're in me,' I said. 'Use the oil, though.'

I felt her tip touching my aperture and then she pressed hard and my anus yielded to admit the first centimetre or so. She paused a moment. I said, 'Don't hesitate, just shove in. All the way, and come at once.'

She needed no urging, and for the first time I felt that strange, half-scary sensation of a cock driving home into me. And she obeyed my command, for as her stomach impacted on my bottom she drew in a hissing breath, clasped my cheeks and came. I felt her penis make that moment-before-orgasm swelling. And that feeling and the knowledge she was right inside me and ejaculating, urged on my own orgasm. 'Hold me!' I called, and she reached round my cheek, seized my tool, and I came through her fingers.

'Now we're lovers,' she said. 'Truly lovers.'

*****

Kasza and I enjoyed talking out our experiences with others, which mainly meant her describing her exploits with women. This was exciting, so that we always ended up making love. She also relished my accounts of my adventures with Zbyszka, and, as I had hoped, she was eager to find out more about my lover, to the extent that a hint that Zbyszka was longing to experience a vagina resulted in just the situation I was hoping for.

The day came when the three of us were together in Kasza's bedroom, Zbyszka trembling with anticipation. It was tacitly agreed that Kasza was in charge, at her most talkative.

'You are a pretty one when dressed,' she said to Zbyszka, 'So now I'm going to see what's underneath.' She stripped Zbyszka to her panties. 'No wonder my droga kuzynka loves to make love with you. Let's see what's behind you, shall we.' She drew the knickers down the thighs. 'Oh, yes, just as beautiful as reported. Now let's turn you again and check the key part for today.' She drew the panties down and Zbyszka stepped out of them. 'Also really cute, and just right for today, I think. We'll soon see.' She lay on her bed and looked up at us. 'I know you want to sample a cipa, my new friend. My interest is that your cock is a bit larger than the only other one that's been inside me, so it could be a stage along to my being able to take a large one. Vaginas are supposed to be elastic, but mine's not fully grown yet. So, are you ready to stretch me? Well, I can see you are. Make me ready then, my darlings. I'm at your disposal.'

Zbyszka and I had discussed just how we would like to make love to Kasza, so we exchanged the look which said, Let's do it! Then we lay either side of Kasza, and while I went to her nipples, Zbyszka parted Kasza's legs and moved between them, eager to study this phenomenon new to her, a pussy. She gently parted the labia and gazed avidly.

'Do anything and everything you like,' Kasza said. 'I'm just going to lie here and see what happens. All I ask is that eventually Zbyszka goes into me. I should like to come, too, at some point, but I leave that to you two.' She grinned and closed her eyes.

Zbyszka lowered herself and applied her lips to the vulva and began to slurp her tongue along the crease, seeking the clitoris, and knowing she was on target when Kasza began to move back and forth and utter little humming sounds. Meanwhile I was licking and sucking those fascinating nipples. Zbyszka thrust a hand under Kasza's bottom, which wriggled a little to help the questing finger find the opening.

Positioned as I was it was possible for Zbyszka to reach up along Kasza's body and seek my cock. Her own was not accessible, but she began to squeeze and caress mine, and it was evident that two orgasms were imminent. Hers would me taken care of soon. Meanwhile, her tongue and finger were proving as adept as mine, and with a gurgling in her throat Kasza came. Which set me off, spurting against her thigh.

'Oh, you're good,' Kasza said after a while. 'Woman are going to appreciate you, if your tastes lie that way, and I think they certainly include us. Now, do you want to come before going into me? I gather you can spurt several times, so it's up to you.'

'I want to come soon, before I come inside you, but I'd like to watch your dear kuzynka come inside you first, and then add my cum, too.'

'Sounds a good plan,' said Kasza. 'New for me, too. Go to it.'

I positioned myself between her legs, knees well spread. 'Put me into her,' I said to Zbyszka, leaning back to make room for her hand, and she guided me in. As always the shock of warm vagina closing round me almost tipped me over, but I held on, and told Zbyszka, 'Go to her lechtaczka, and get the other hand under bottom and get your finger-tip into it. And if you move a bit towards me I can toss you off.'

I soon had her cock between my fingers and was working the foreskin over the glans. This was all new to Zbyszka, and she was avid for all that was happening. Meanwhile I eased in and out of that clinging cipa, enjoying the view of the two people I loved most engaged with me in this shared, ecstatic intimacy.

'I can't hold back,' said Zbyszka. 'I'm going to come.'

'Come, kochanko,' said Kasza. 'Let go. I'm coming!'

'Coming!' I called, pushing hard into Kasza, set off by Zbyszka's cum soaking my hand and the pussy-pulsations. So that the three of us moaned and gripped each other in our first, tumultuous, harmonised, transcendent orgasm.

After such an event there is a sense of triumph, of having achieved a moment of supreme humanness. We savoured it for some time, lying on, beside, each other, limbs entwined, stroking and kissing in a glow of love and fulfilment.

During this interlude, before we were going to put Zbyszka into Kasza, to blend her cum into mine, Kasza said, 'Soon I'm going to bring you my Danka, my beautiful Danka, because she is a czarownica [witch]. She's going to change our lives, kochanki.'

'You have changed our lives already, kochana Kaszko, Zbyszka's and mine. We wouldn't otherwise be here, finding ourselves through making such love,' I said.

'And there is another thing we're going to do now,' she said. 'Zbyszka needs to know the feel of a cipa, to cum in a woman. Are you ready, sweetheart?'

We were all amused that Zbyszka's penis began at once to stiffen. She said to me, 'Put me into her. I need you to give her to me, to give me to her. Then I can cum in your cum.'

Soon we were ready, Zbyszka trembling with excitement, poised between Kasza's thighs, her cock already hardening towards orgasm in my fingers. Kasza said, 'Don't wait. Just go into me and come as soon as you like. Give me your semen.'

Zbyszka moved her hips to bring her cock to the brink, and I put my other hand on her bottom and pushed to urge her in, guiding her through the lips oozing my cum. I withdrew my hand and she slid home, uttered a cry of delight and clenched her cheeks as she ejaculated, jerking with the spasms.

'Oh, yes,' said Kasza. 'I felt it. Felt you swell and spurt. Thank you. Both of you have blessed me, mixing your jism within me.'

*****

And that is where I, Norma Jane, will pause the story, for this three-way communion signalled the end of the first phase of Jola's, and Zbyszka's and Kasza's sexual progress. For the advent of Danka launched the next stage and must have a separate narrative.

NormaJane
NormaJane
217 Followers
12