Fresh Narcissae Pt. 02 - Opening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Did you mind?' I asked.

'A little, but then, at the clinic, I met another transitioning woman, and we had a wonderful time exploring all our new possibilities. If you still have cummings left, I could show you one of our favourites.'

I said, 'Zbyszka's bottom has had your blessing, but mine has yet to face that test. She has come in me, and I loved it, but you are a greater challenge.'

We disentangled ourselves and stood by the bed. 'Lie down, Jola,' Danka ordered, and I lay on my back. 'Open for me,' she said, and I parted my legs. 'Bend over,' she told Kasza, and that ginger-fringed cock erected in anticipation of what came next, which was her going behind Kasza and thrusting into her to glaze herself with my cum.

'Prepare her bottom,' she said to Kasza and Zbyszka, and, as they gathered more of my cum from Kasza's oozing vagina and wiped it down my crack, Danka continued, 'It will be so sweet to slide into you using your own cum, Jola. And it's nippling time now, too, my darlings. I need them to help me after a couple of cummings.'

She got between my legs and slid hers up along my sides, holding my bottom between her thighs, which was delightful. Sitting upright, she shuffled her bottom forward to point her penis at, and touch, my anus. 'The great joy of this position is,' she said, 'That the penetrator can also toss her partner, so they can come together. They can also fondle each other's breasts. It is the most wonderfully close and intimate sex. Possible, too, for a woman and transwoman, of course, going into cunt or bum as desired.'

She took my hardening cock between her fingers and gently caressed it. 'I think there's another cum in this little sweetie,' she said, 'So, let's see if you will open for me.'

She urged her cock-tip into my bum-hole a little, and the sensation was extraordinary, thanks to the larger size than Zbyszka's, a sort of buzzing, which was both slightly painful and pleasurable. I was apprehensive but determined. 'Go straight in, dear Danka,' I said. 'It may hurt, but I want you inside me. I want to feel you cum so much.'

Without further prompting the other two knelt on the floor either side of us and applied their tongues and lips to those amazing nipples, so that Danka said, 'Oh, yes, that's it. Now, Jola darling, I could stop now, but if I go on I will just have to plunge into you and go for my cumming. Do you want me to stop?'

'No, no,' I said. 'I want you to rape me, but it will be rape with my agreement. Hard as you like. Take me, enjoy me, give me your cum.'

With excitement, apprehension and pride I sat up as far as possible to watch as she forced into me, grunting with the effort, that massive shaft disappearing till her beautiful auburn curls mingled with my pale strands. Meanwhile she fiercely worked my cock, and the sense of fulness within me, the triumph of accepting all of her into me, the awareness of her intense pleasure, were bringing me rapidly to the brim.

'Suck hard,' she commanded. 'Are you ready, Jola? Yes, you're stiffening. One more little push, and ah -!' I felt her cock swell, as if in my very core, and convulse in its destined completion. As the semen permeated, it lubricated to aid her thrusts and her last few ejaculations. And, of course, my excitation carried me into a timeless, near-fainting, intensity of orgasm, born on waves of love and gratitude. For now, I knew, like Zbyszka my destiny.

And there I, Norma Jane, will pause Jola's sexual history a while. But I hope to continue, and I hope you are enjoying the account. Some readers have commented kindly on my past efforts, including the Jola episodes. I love to read such appraisals, and am hoping there may be more, attending particularly to the relationship between sexual excitement and language. Because, as a linguist and language-teacher, I love to learn what kinds of language, what words, phrases and formulae, help to stimulate you.

12