Fresh Narcissae Pt. 04 - Evolving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently she turned me over, moved up the bed and gathered me between her breasts. They coolly sandwiched my face and I felt much comfort. She said, 'You helping me. You are good. I much like in my mouth and go into you. I thanking you.'

When we woke an hour later, her whole demeanour was different. Gone was the rampant, rampaging near-rapist. Now this abundantly fleshy, dominating creature was positively submissive. She looked at me shyly as I detached myself and sat up, and then gently fondled my breasts, which, by this stage of my evolution, were well grown. She looked at me enquiringly, Did I like that? I did like that, and I liked it that she drew us down together, snuggled against me and began to apply her incredible suction power to my nipples. Shortly after she stroked a hand down my body and grasped my stiffening penis.

She detached her mouth and looked at me again, What did I want? Well, what I wanted was what became an invariable element of my love-making with transwomen, so long as they were compliant. I pulled her into a sitting position, then showed her she should kneel. I knelt close beside her, and put my left hand on her bottom while my right hand enclosed that glorious cock. She let out a grunt and her hips began automatically to rock back and forth with the mating movement, bottom clenching and relaxing under my stroking hand.

The cock swelled, lengthened, stiffening in my hand, as I moved the band of loose skin behind the shield along the shaft and back. This made that delightful, indescribable little fleshy sound that tossing off a cock often makes. I find that sound so exciting. It adds to the sensory barrage of such love-making, for there is the intoxicating smegmatic smell of the cock, the delicious feel of it in the hand, and the little inarticulate noises the tossed one makes. Often her body gives off inflammatory odours, of sweat, and that, again indescribable, scent of sexual arousal. The aroma of my Asiatic companion was compounded of these and something heady and aromatic. I like, too, that rich, cheesy bottomy smell which even the cleanest partner often exudes, and this one's smell was particularly powerful, and did I identify it as horsey because I'd pegged her as Mongolian?

I relish every stage of my partner's arousal, from bringing the limp organ erect to feeling its final hardening towards ejaculation, and this one was wonderfully clear in its signals, the more so in that as she gathered herself towards the sperming her pelvic thrusting intensified.

'It's coming, isn't it?' I asked.

'You want?' she gasped.

'Oh, yes,' I assured her.

'Good, good, I make now,' she shouted.

Huge dollops of thick semen burst from that pulsing penis, shooting a metre or more, and hardly diminished in size or distance as the climax continued, and eventually diminished into simply bubbling out of the urethra and running over my hand.

Oh, how I love to watch a transwoman come! That first spunk-jet fills me with awe and glee. I feel my own cum surging within me, and I usually have to ejaculate myself immediately afterwards. And this occasion was no different, because I got off the bed, climbed back onto it behind her, pushed down on the small of her back, smeared her cum into that deep crack and over my cock, prised the cheeks apart and sought her entrance. She opened for me, and in I slid. She pushed back against me and said, 'Now you make. You make good,' and my jism spilled out into her, the orgasm intensifying as she squeezed.

Afterwards, as we lay together, her head on the bosom I was so proud of, she said, 'We make good, yes?'

'Very good,' I said.

'We make more?'

'Oh, yes.'

The more was mutual sucking off. I can still feel that thick rod emptying what felt like litres from her balls into my gulping throat while she sucked what felt like every last millilitre of my juice and swallowed it.

***

We left next day, and when I got back to Kasza and Zbyszka and the latter was eager to penetrate me I said, 'Go easy, darling, there's been a Mongol horde up there.'

12