Fresh Out Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched TV for a little while before Neville couldn't ignore his stomach any more. He made enough eggs, sausage, bacon, potatoes for the three of them. Tyler had gone off the night before to visit his sister for a long weekend and Gianni left before the sun rose to prepare for his weekly food truck meet. He didn't know when or if Brion might eat but he put the plate in the oven anyway. Colin seemed thoroughly impressed by the simple meal, having assumed by their bet that Neville couldn't cook.

"I hope you know that just because we stopped marking it doesn't mean I stopped keeping score," he said as they cleaned up the breakfast/lunch dishes. They were both barefoot and in shorts, Colin having borrowed a pair from Gianni.

"What chu mean Red? I was tearing that ass up, "Neville said with a laugh as he watched the other man load up the dishwasher. As he bent he noticed for the first time that Colin might be going commando. Belly full and of sober mind, Neville decided to throw caution to the wind for the sake of pleasure. He went back into the living room and mulled over how he might make his next move. And since he lived his past life in the shadows, Neville decided to be forthright for a change. Without a second thought he pulled his halfcocked monster from the cage of his boxer briefs and waited for Colin to join him.

"That's fucking... " came to an abrupt halt as he came around the corner. His emerald eyes locked in the column of black meat that Neville palmed in his lap.

"I figured since you didn't choose last night I'd make the decision for you, " he said with a chuckle as he slowly stroked himself to full salute. "Be honest with me Red, this what you wanted anyway ain't it?" Red couldn't speak, couldn't move, paralyzed by the sight of his most recent fantasy. Neville took another step out of his comfort zone and kept talking. "Mmhmm, I see them cheeks getting rosy. This what you want... You want to touch it don't you? " Again Colin didn't speak. Though he nodded, the full tent he pitched was all the body language Neville need to read. "Get over here...on your knees though" came with a moan as he started to jack himself in earnest. Having those eyes on him turned him on more than Neville thought it would so he figured why not go with it. He nearly lost it as he watched the lean fair skinned man obey him, crawling to put his face within inches of his hot dark flesh. Their eyes met and Colin looked at him pleading. "Ask me nicely." And again he said nothing and Neville picked up his pace, grunting every so often. He lean over and let a long stream of spit drip down over his fist of a mushroom cap, his deep brown eyes locked on Colin's.

"Please... "

"Speak up Red I can't hear you, " Neville said as he drooled on his cock again. His stomach muscles tightened as he fought the urge to plunge balls deep into those thin pink lips. "Don't be shy when you was throwing it at me all night."

"Come on dude, " Colin moaned, his ass swaying back and forth, humping the imaginary cock behind him. "Don't tease me. Let me have it, please. "

Neville smirked and sat forward enough that his tip just grazed those lips. "Have what? "

"Please Neville let me taste that big black cock... Fuck my mouth with it...Choke me..."

That was enough for Neville and he grabbed a handful of that silky red hair. With his other hand he guided his shaft into the back of Colin's throat. He wasn't gentle and Colin gagged as soon as the head hit his tonsils, tried to retreat. Even Neville realized how halfhearted the attempt was and held him where he was, letting him relax. "That's it Red take it all down." After a moment Red moved to try and take the last inch or so but couldn't manage to get it all down.

That didn't lessen his eagerness though and he went at Neville's hammer like a man possessed. Drool spurted out of the corners of his mouth as he pounded his face in Neville's lap, soaking his shorts though. He grunted and moaned, whimpered like a slut as he made several more unsuccessful attempts to deepthroat the veiny shaft. Colin was determined, even switched positions to get a better angle.

He climbed up on the couch, his ass in the air, and Neville put his hand to it immediately. He didn't even bother pulling down the shorts, just shoved his hand in and went right for Colin's winking button. They both moaned as Neville pushed his middle finger in dry. He wanted to see just how tight a hole he had and what he tasted like pure. After a few rough strokes and a wiggle or two, Neville took the finger into his mouth. Colin pushed his ass back wantonly, whimpering around the cock in his mouth until Neville deposited his now sopping wet fingers back into his chute. He screamed when he realized how the dominant man jumped protocol and shoved three of his fat long fingers into his trembling canal. Neville almost stopped thinking he had hurt him but the little slut started rocking back, fucking himself.

Slowly Colin was taking control of the situation the way only a pure bottom could. He worked himself in rhythm between Neville's appendages,pleasing himself and so too the bigger man. As he was getting close Neville rest his head in the back of the couch, his eyes wandering unseeing until he noticed a set of legs on the loft. In hindsight the most shocking part of the situation wasn't the fact that Brion stood there, his hand moving furiously in his pants, but that Neville didn't stop Colin's head in his lap. He didn't pull his fingers free or shy away from Brion's lusty gaze. Instead he smiled, motioned him over. That seemed to snap his boyhood friend out of his lascivious glare and he fled to Neville's room. He didn't close the door.

Neville smiled and turned his attention back to the mouth on his cock and the hole he stretched. "Damn Red you act like you need this load... "

"Fuck yeah man I need it, "he mumbled, not willing to release the hot shaft from his lips. "Come on... I've been a good boy let me have it...please can I have it... "

"Mmmm begging... Daddy likes that, " came in guttural moans as Neville made it to his crest. "Shit you want it boy... You want this Daddy nut... "

"Please, please, please... "

"Ahhhh fuck that slut mouth, " Neville yelled, intentionally letting his booming voice carry. "And you better not waste a drop. "

And he didn't, Colin swallowed down every drop. He licked his lips hungrily as he pulled off, then took the fingers that had been in his ass into his mouth. He held Neville's gaze as he cleaned his ass slime away.

"Not like I want to eat and run but you think you can give me a ride soon... I'm helping a buddy with his deck later."

It was music to Neville's ears. Not that he wanted him to leave but judging by Colin's tone there would be no awkwardness between them come Monday morning.

"No return necessary huh, " Neville said as he stretched his legs to get the blood going back to them.

"Little late for that man." With that Colin dropped his shorts to reveal the sticky mess that matted his short and curlies. "I blew my load when you gagged me that first time. Tell Gianni I'll get his shorts back asap."

They both went upstairs to clean up and Brion still feigned slumber. Neville smiled at his back but didn't say a word as he left to take Colin home. The ride seemed quicker than he remembered from the night before but maybe that was because he was more relaxed. He had to admit, last night was like senior prom all over again. His first night out...out. Even the fisticuffs, he learned a lot from these men he found himself with these days If it weren't for the one he grew up with it would have been a perfect night. The more he thought on it the more aggrevated he became, or maybe it was just that the afterglow of his afternoon bj had worn off. Either way by the time he got home Neville Sinclaire was pissed.

12