Fresh Out Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah about last night," Gianni said as he lit a cigarette. He only smoked in the house when Tyler wasn't home to tell him not to and Neville was surprised it took him this long to light up. He tossed the pack at him, and the lighter too before he asked, "So how exactly did you come to know that guy you were with?"

Brion snorted and he stole a drag from Neville's cigarette before he answered. "Claude...that fuck. He's a friend of my partners. Donated a nice chunk of money to help us get the gym up and running. Last night I thought I was schmoozing for another donation...and before you say anything. I knew where I was. I signed the papers, that wasn't the first time I been there with him. First time he slipped me something though. That's why I was so fucked up...then when I saw yall...I knew yall saw me. When you came over and not Neville I figured he was done with me for good this time. I couldn't take it...I figured if it was gonna be the end I was gonna make it a end worth remembering. Fucked up I know but that's where my head was at. I ain't think yall was gonna intervene so heavy...you got hands bruh I give you that..."

By then Brion had stolen Neville's beer and his cigarette, but he hadn't let him go, his arm still wrapped around his neck. As he came to tell of last night's incident, Neville took his hand. Gianni saw it, the action seemed natural and it made him smile a little.

"And now I feel like more of an ass because I never even said thank you...to either of yall. Or Neville's white boy," He added the last with a playful nudge. "I seen that whole shit bruh. Watching you handle him...thanks for my first nut of the day," he added with a kiss to the back of Neville's neck.

"What about the second and the third," Neville asked with a smirk, expecting some sort of snide reply.

"Don't worry babyboy I got you," was all he said but the look on his face told the rest. It was intense to say the least and it made Neville blush. And Gianni gag.

"On that note I bid you guys good night," he said as he hopped out of his chair. "Come on Bruise let's give the guys some privacy...I know buddy," Gianni added in response to the sad whimper the dog emitted as he lumbered after him, his head low. "I'll even let you sleep in my room...farts and all."

Alone, the other two couldn't find a reason not to so they did and all of a sudden Neville was nervous about it. There were certain implications that went along with actually sleeping together. Despite their earlier conversation, this wasn't just a sleepover. It would not be like old times. This going wrong could ruin the chances of them rebuilding their relationship but it was too late now. Brion had already pulled off his hoodie and tossed it on the chair, flopped down on top of the blankets and grabbed the remote.

"Stop thinking," he said without taking his eyes off the screen. "Don't make it weird..."

"It's not," Neville asked but he got down to just his shorts and lay down.

"Of course it is but we ain't gotta talk about it," Brion said with a smirk as he shift over towards Neville. "Look man you just got out, just getting to know who you are. I'm not gonna fuck that up confusing you with my feelings. I love you bruh...whether you let me hit or not," he added with a smirk as he roll over to face him. "I just want to be there for you like you always been for me. Only condition is that you be honest with me...and yourself. All I want is for you to be happy..."

Neville cut him off with his lips, his tongue slipped easily between Brion's parted lips. Then there were hands everywhere, touching and caressing. Groping and fondling muscled torsos and thighs. Hard dicks bumped against each other as the two began to rut.

"Dude close your door," Gianni yelled from down the hall. They laughed, both sat up but Brion push Neville down as he climb over him.

"I got it bruh. Relax," he said, as he hit the light and pushed the door shut. Still exhausted Neville was already asleep by the time Brion slipped back into bed beside him. A soft kiss, a whispered good night, and pretty soon he was asleep too.

* * * * *

Neville thought he was dreaming the warm wet suction around his cock. He didn't want to open his eyes for fear it might stop. At first it was just the tip then slowly more of his 11 inches were engulfed between soft full lips. It was the tongue that flicked along the thick vein that ran along the underside of his dick that got his eyes open and a low groan escaped his chest.

"I figured since you woke me up with it the least I could do was take care of it," Brion whispered with his lips on Neville's dick. He looked up at him and smiled before he took him back into his mouth.

"Breeze...ohhh fuck... you don't have to... "Neville moaned even as he put his hand on top of his head. He never expected this sort of reciprocity. Fucking him was one thing but this was something different.

"You want me to stop," Brion asked with a smirk before bobbed down slowly. He came back back up and pause to swirl his tongue around Neville's tip again, his eyes locked with Neville's. "I just want to be there for you babyboy that's all. Can I do that for you?" Neville nod his head and Brion sat up, raised his eyebrow. Neville knew what he wanted and smile.

"Please," he said softly and he pull Brion's head back into his lap but he shook him off.

He snapped the waistband of Neville's shorts against his balls making him groan. "Lose these babyboy," Brion instructed as he slip out of his own. He didn't even get the words out before Neville was up and naked.

Neville didn't mind Breeze's bossyness, that was how it had always been between them and he wouldn't have it any other way. But this time he wasn't caught off guard. This time the ravishment would be mutual. Brion kneel beside him and lean over, poised to take Neville back into his mouth but Neville had other plans. He slip one arm around his waist and, with a grunt, lifted Brion so they lay head to foot. The sudden move caught Brion off-guard and he let out a little whimper of surprise.

"Now you can go," Neville said with a short thrust of his hips as he reach up and push Brion down. His other arm went around his waist to hold him in place. The day before he was more concerned with keeping himself from going too far away from Brion's comfort zone, not anymore. The gags and slurps coming from the other end of the bed told him he need not be. "Take your time Breezy baby," Neville teased, between long slow licks from Brion's balls to the top of his ass crack. "You ain't gonna be able to get it all just yet, but we'll work on it."

That got him a hard pluck to his balls and, "Oh so you feeling yourself now huh?"

"Mmhmm," Neville moaned in response, his mouth full of Brion's balls. He was done talking for the moment with his nose buried between the muscled globes of his ass. He adjusted his grip to grab those cheeks and spread them to reveal the tight wrinkled hole they hid. He wasted no time putting his tongue to it and slathering it with spit. He wanted to be inside,but Neville knew it wouldn't happen today. That didn't mean he couldn't start the process of getting him ready for it.

And it seemed Brion wasn't that opposed to the idea either. He didn't even flinch when Neville pressed his thumb to it. He moaned deep and long against his cock, sending pleasurable vibrations down his shaft that curled his toes. By then Neville had him in his mouth, matching his strokes. After a few bobs they started to mirror each other's actions. An index finger in each hole as tongues swirled around flared mushroom caps. Teeth grazed gently up shafts as those fingers multiplied. One went in easily, the second gave them pause and they both groaned in unison. Neville opened his eyes to watch that hole stretch around his thick fingers. Brion writhed against him, moaning every so often as Neville spread and twist his fingers inside him.

"That's good to you Breezy," Neville said with a hard smack to his ass. The response was physical but the way his back arched and the shivering moan that followed was enough. "Mmhmm that's what I thought...I'm gonna get you ready to take this dick, you know that right? You said you want to be there for me...That you want me to be honest with you and I honestly want to get in this ass." Two more slaps punctuated his proclamation and again he got no verbal response but Brion's body started to tremble. "Oh so you want it huh? Another first for us to share. Only difference I don't need to see your face when I slide up in you. I'd rather watch the muscles in your back twitch and that ass bounce off my thighs. How that sound to you Breezy baby? You gonna take this dick for me... "

"Probably," he groaned as he sat up on all fours. Well three, one hand grabbed his cock and shoved into Neville's mouth. "But not before you get this nut." He was already cumming and the first shot almost went up Neville's nose. The rest went straight down his throat. As soon as he was done Breeze pulled out with a loud wet pop and grab Neville's face. He look down at him, his light eyes intense as they bore into him. Then a grin spread across his lips. "I want to watch you," he said as he lean over and went into the nightstand. With the lube and magic wand in hand, Brion sit behind Neville's head and pull him up so he lay between his outstretched legs. "I know you think about me..."

"You don't know shit Breeze," Neville said with a grunt as he push the toy up his chute. He moan softly as he turn on the vibration and twist it around in search of his prostate. He pulled his knees up a little for better leverage and slowly work the toy in and out. It wasn't long before his cock started to leak copious amounts of precum. In his play Neville found that his most intense orgasms came when he didn't touch his dick so he didn't stroke himself. He grab Brion's hand and put it to his chest. "Yeah harder... Shit just like that..." He chanted over and over as Brion twist and pull his nipples.

"Damn bruh look at that big dick twitch," Brion moan in his ear. He lean forward and reach to grab that hard leaky column of flesh but Neville swat his hand away.

He was close, his hips thrust in the rhythm of fuck. His toes curled and his breath came in short quick bursts through clenched teeth. Brion held him tighter, one arm around his neck the other around his chest, chanting in his ear like he was cheering him on. "Yeah babyboy...Work that hole...Lemme see that big dick shoot... Fuck nigga you got me rocked up again..." Then he kissed him. Brion grabbed him, his rough hand under Neville's chin and yank his face upwards to shove his tongue into his mouth. It was forceful and the intensity push Neville over the edge. With an animalistic growl he shot his load, painting his chest with it. His big body trembled in Brion's arms as he slowly came back to Earth. He felt Brion slide out from under him and scoop up a string of his cum with his fingertips. Neville waited, lips parted, for those fingers to make their way to his mouth. When they didn't come he opened his eyes just in time to see Brion suck them into his mouth.

"Not bad," he said with shrug, as he hopped down off the bed and disappeared into the bathroom. Neville heard the shower start but he didn't move until he felt a finger on the arch of his foot. "Come on babyboy I gotta be at the gym for a little bit today. You could nap at my crib til dinner... You still coming right," he added without looking at Neville. For all his bravado, Brion couldn't hide his self-consciousness from Neville. It was another one of those endearing qualities, the fact that he never hid his vulnerability when they were alone.

"Naw I slept enough today. I could go check Paris while you handle your business or I could come with you." Neville knew Brion wanted the latter but was too afraid of the possibility of rejection, something he himself had recently gotten over so he didn't have a problem suggesting it.

"Yeah," Brion said, overly excited but just for a moment before his cloak of nonchalance returned. "That'll work."

12