Fresh Pt. 01

Story Info
His hot white freshman girlfriend encounters black dick.
15.8k words
4.48
153.4k
261

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a four-part white woman, black man cuckolding novel. It is written based on fantasy sexual scenarios. Some characters are written as stereotypes in order to advance this fantasy. The cuckold character behaves weakly and doesn't stand up for himself. The black bull characters behave aggressively, and are not written as living human beings should be. This is part of the fantasy. This disclaimer should serve as an explicit condemnation of racism and stereotyping. Finding something disgusting to be sexually exciting does not make it any less disgusting. Fantasy is the only place for this.

If the scenario above does not sound exciting to you, please do not read this. In addition to interracial cuckolding, this story features bullying, verbal and sexual humiliation (but no physical pain), family betrayal (but no incest), college students (all over 18), fitness, sweat, showers, roommates, money, and fashion.

It took me a long time to write this, and I would love to hear feedback from readers. Please reach out to me in the comments or through the author portal.

Thank you,

-PMD

Part One: Orientation

Chapter 1: Going Away

Leah and Drew arrived on campus together, holding hands. Their private driver escorted them to Andrew's dorm on the East side of campus first, and helped unload his bags.

"Freshman year, can't believe we're already in college," the young man said. He looked at his dorm with a sense of wonder.

"Finally," Leah answered, shrugging, "I couldn't wait to get to college. Some freedom, right?" She squeezed her boyfriend's hand tighter, revealing a sense of nervousness.

"I'll bring myself inside. Why don't you have the car take you to your dorm, settle in, and we can meet at the dining hall for dinner. I'll tell you all about my hall, and you can tell me about yours."

"Alright sweetheart." She kissed him gently and let him collect his bags. The car door slammed shut and she stared out the window as they drove away.

The night before, her parents had thrown a party for her and Drew going away. It was done with the usual catering service, and her parents' servants had requested all her favorite foods. Most of the guests were important business friends of her mom and dad's, including Drew's family. Her dad and Drew's dad weren't just CEO and Vice President of the company; they were also drinking buddies.

Leah had slipped into a blue bikini to swim around in their pool. Drew was busy talking to some of their dads' business friends and hadn't noticed her. She glided through the water thinking about the changes her life was about to undergo.

"Hey there," called a voice. It was Drew's older brother Roger. Roger had graduated college five years before and was working at an elite hedge fund.

"Come walk with me," he said to Leah. She stepped out of the pool, water dripping down her bikini. She put on a pair of flip flops.

"Have a drink," he said, and handed her a glass of whiskey, "I won't tell anyone." The eighteen-year-old woman sipped at it as they walked.

Roger led her back towards the fence of their property, which opened onto a golf course. It was just past sunset and the twilight was glowing over the expanse of grass. The noise of the party grew distant as they walked.

"You seemed like you needed to clear your head," Roger said.

"How did you know?"

"Just a sense. I've spent a lot of time with women like you."

Leah knew what he meant. Young rich white girls were Roger's specialty, and she had friends of hers who had snuck into bed with him.

"I'm getting a little chilly," she admitted. They had walked far from the party now, and her little blue bikini wasn't shielding her from the night air.

"I've got something that can warm you up," Roger said. He gestured downward, and revealed that through the fly of his shorts he had unleashed his veiny soft prick.

Roger shook his cock at Leah, expecting her to suck it. It was long, extending past his fingers, and oozing a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Leah could tell it was bigger than Drew's, maybe even double the size. She looked back from it to the arrogant look on Roger's face and shoved him in the chest.

"Put that oversized salami back in your pants," she yelled, "I can't believe you."

"Oh, come on babe," he said, "I know that white ass of yours is longing for a big dick. I saw it floating in the pool like that and knew I could be the man to give it to you."

"Please!" Leah shouted, "I'm your little brother's girlfriend."

"So? You guys are off to college tomorrow. It's not like you're going to be faithful to your high school boyfriend when every guy on campus is trying to fuck you. I figured you might as well start tonight."

He wagged his cock at her one more time, enticing her to take it.

"I will be faithful to Drew," she responded, "College or not."

Roger scoffed. "Please," he said, "Don't lie to yourself. Take this big dick tonight and accept that you're about to have the most well-fucked four years of your life."

Leah took one last look at the cock in front of her and shook her head.

"Put that thing back in your pants," she said, "And walk me back to the party like a gentleman."

"How about you get a head start, that way I can have a view."

Leah tried to cover her ass with her hands, which was futile. There was no way to stop this hung creep from staring at her.

It was dark now, and she had gained distance back to the party.

"Have a great going away, Leah," Roger called, "I'm sure it won't take long for you to realize what you're missing. Then I'll have you melting in my hand like butter."

Back at the party, she found Drew and snuggled up towards him, kissing him on the cheek. He had no idea what was going on with her, but could tell her nipples were hard through her bikini top.

"What's gotten into you?" he asked.

"Nothing," she answered, "Just promise me when we get to college nothing will change."

"Of course I promise, sweetheart," Drew said, "Why would anything change?"

Chapter 2: Warriors

As Drew stepped into his dorm for the first time, he was nervous. Not only had he never lived alone before, but even in high school he was very risk averse. His friends teased him and called him a Momma's Boy, since he was always spending time around town with his mom rather than drinking and partying.

The first thing Drew noticed that he didn't like was the coed bathrooms. He stepped in to take a leak and was surprised to find a cute girl with short hair applying makeup at the mirror.

"Oh, I'm sorry," he said, thinking he had made a mistake and stepped into the wrong bathroom.

"Sorry for what?" she said, laughing at him. He was embarrassed for being so naive.

Drew held his dick with two fingers to pee at the urinal, but he felt awkward as the girl continued to apply makeup behind him.

As he washed his hands, a man stepped out of the shower buck naked and grabbed a towel on the sink next to the girl.

"Hey there," the girl said, looking at his body as he dried off.

"Hey yourself."

Drew couldn't believe the confidence of this guy to be so naked in front of a complete stranger. Especially such a cute girl. It had taken him years to get comfortable being sexual with Leah. Though if he had had the cut body that this man had, maybe he would have the confidence too.

He felt very awkward as he slinked past the naked man into the hallway.

The second thing Drew didn't like was his roommate.

He met Darius right when he stepped into the room. There were sweaty clothes on the floor, papers and empty takeout boxes on the counters, and loud music playing from speakers he had set up around the dorm.

"Hey man, what's good?" the roommate asked. Darius was an incredibly built black man, wearing a t-shirt from the school's football team The Warriors. He was clearly on the team.

Darius had also hung up a poster of six women who looked like strippers. They were all white, with thick asses and enormous breasts. Each was wearing something called a stringkini, which looked like a piece of dental floss stretched from each nipple to their clenched assholes. It was nothing like the pictures of polo players Drew's mom hung in his room back home.

As Drew unpacked, his first impression of Darius got even worse. The man burped, farted, and scratched his nuts over his athletic shorts. He even had tattoos up and down his muscular arms, though Drew found it hard to read the black ink on Darius's black skin.

Once he was unpacked, Drew took a walk down the hall to speak to their Resident Assistant. Maybe after talking to her, he could explain why he had to change rooms to a different, more private dorm.

The RA was a grad student named Gaby studying gender studies and religion. Drew was surprised at how she was dressed, with only a tight crop top and tiny jean shorts. She was a thick girl, with huge tits and hips that squeezed her clothes tighter on her. Her cleavage threatened to spill out of the top of her shirt.

"Can I help you?" she asked.

Drew explained to her the situation: that he wasn't comfortable showering and urinating in front of girls, that his roommate seemed like a bad match for his style. He asked if he could get a private room with its own bathroom, or at least a bathroom without good looking women in it.

"Typical," Gaby said once he was done, and Drew was perplexed.

"It's just like a wealthy white cis man to be so uncomfortable with mixed gender, and with having a black roommate."

"No it's not about gender or race at all," he explained, but Gaby wasn't hearing it.

"What's the part you don't like?" Gaby interrogated, "Is it corrupting' women's modesty by seeing some tits and ass in the restroom? Or is it the idea that women shouldn't see your little white dick in the shower? Which is it?"

"It's not like that," Drew tried to explain.

"And what part of your racist mind can't handle having a black roommate? What, are you scared that the 'ogre' might take your white women? Because I'll have you know that this is the 21st century, and white women have discovered on their own the pleasure of the black man."

"I'm sure that's true," Drew said, "But what I'm trying to say is--"

"Because as a white woman, I have no problem with black men. I've sucked my share of big black cocks. And it's my right to be a slut even in your bullshit racist patriarchal society."

"That's not what I'm saying," Drew added, but she cut him off again.

"Let's go have a talk with your roommate about this," she suggested, leading him back towards where Darius was resting.

Drew plopped down on his bed as Gaby began her tirade. With both Darius and Drew as her audience, she began talking about how this campus and dorm were a safe space, and how if Drew didn't want to be expelled, he needed to learn the radical tenets that made up this empathetic university and learn his place.

"Wow bitch," Darius said when she finished, "I didn't understand a word you just said but you sure have some bomb ass titties."

"Thank you Darius," Gaby said, "I appreciate that you recognize my feminine sexual energy. I'll leave you two alone now, but Drew, I have my eye on you."

Darius poked his head out the door to watch Gaby's thick ass sway as she walked back to her room.

"Shit I love white girls," Darius said, "I never have a clue what's up in their heads but they always a freak in the sheets."

Chapter 3: Working Up a Sweat

Leah's roommate hadn't arrived yet and so she decided to go for a run. Her father's friend had donated a fund to the university a couple years back to build the brand new fitness centers, and they were completely state of the art.

Leah took her fitness seriously. She always kept her figure, ate right, and built well-defined muscles. Her stomach was almost perfectly flat, which came from her rigorous core work-out.

The rest of Leah's body was proportionate, except for her ass. No matter how much Leah worked out, she was always packing a thick healthy behind. Every pair of shorts she owned fit her waist, but rode up her cheeks until they were peeking out the bottoms.

"You could be a model," her mom told her, "You're so thin that you can walk the runway, but the ass is what will put you on the cover of magazines."

Leah slipped on a pair of tight black yoga pants, and a pink sports bra. She put her wavy hair up in a ponytail, and sported her fashionable bright green sneakers.

The style of the work out was everything to her. She liked the way she looked when she was in shape and exercising, but even just going to the gym was a thrill.

The stretching, sweating, grunting of the gym was sort of a turn on. She always came back a little aroused, and would either masturbate or find Drew for some sex. No matter how hard she tried, she could never get Drew off the couch to come to the gym with her.

Leah jogged the two blocks to the facility. It was a beautiful building with big glass windows. She was amazed at how many people were there. There were seven stories of workout equipment and nearly every station was being used. She liked going to a school where people cared about being in shape like she did.

She picked a treadmill right in front of the window overlooking the campus. She began to jog and felt the familiar rush of hormones pulsing through her body. Her pores felt open, and she was flushed with energy.

Music just distracted her, so she never brought an iPod or anything to work out with. Because of this, she could very clearly hear the guys behind her begin to whisper.

"Hey check out the girl on station 3 up front."

"I know, what an ass on her. Have you seen her around before?"

"Fuck no, I'd remember a booty like that."

"I need to save a pic of this for later. Those yoga pants are practically see-through." Then, the familiar click of an iPhone camera shutter.

Leah just ran through it. She was proud of her body, and glad that she could make an impression in a school with as fit people as she'd seen.

When she finished with the treadmill she did stairmaster, then abs, and finally squats. The routine was second nature, and while it was challenging, she powered through it on a rush of endorphins and good vibes.

She was shiny with sweat, and her bare midriff and shoulders glistened. She looked at herself in the mirror and was feeling herself. She looked hot.

There was a juice and shake station on the third floor. Leah pulled a credit card from the tight waist of her yoga pants.

She waited in line behind a tall girl with great abs, and even better shoes. "I like your sneakers," Leah complimented, and the girl smiled back. She was equally sweaty, and panting from her own workout.

"Thank you, I like yours as well. I almost got these in green, but I thought bold red looked nice too."

"I think they're great. I'm Leah, by the way."

"Mackenzie," the girl said, ands stepped up to the counter to order.

"I'll have a low-fat Choco-Kale Skin-Glo, with extra whey protein please."

"That sounds delicious I'll have one as well," Leah chimed in.

As the girl made their drinks, Mackenzie leaned into her new friend's ear and whispered:

"You know, the best way to get protein after a good workout is to just suck a fat dick. There's nothing that will rebuild your muscles like fresh sticky semen."

Leah giggled at the honesty.

"I'm serious," Mackenzie said, no longer whispering, "And the meatheads around here are so full of testosterone it's not like it's in short supply."

They clinked their drinks together in cheers, and guzzled them down.

"Come on," Mackenzie said, "Let's hit the showers."

Mackenzie led Leah through a blue door to the side where the locker rooms were.

Much like her boyfriend Drew, Leah was surprised to see both men and women showering and changing in the locker rooms.

"It's co-ed, honey," Mackenzie explained. The girl had stripped off her top, exposing her pale bare tits to the room. Behind her, built muscular men with legs like tree trunks walked around in the buff. Leah had never seen so many big balls before.

"Come on, dear," Mackenzie called, and Leah obliged. She pealed off her sports bra and yoga pants until just her fit sweaty body was left. The two beautiful girls caught the gaze of many admirers as they stepped into the communal showers.

"Don't you love this place?" Mackenzie asked, gesturing towards a man showering next to them. He was rubbing soap down the shaft of his girthy ten-inch cock.

Leah giggled again. She was busy washing her own body, letting the water run down her smooth pale back and legs.

As she scrubbed her behind, she watched the sudsy water swirl down the drain in the center. Across the shower, a couple of the guys who were watching her ass before were now staring even more intently.

Leah turned off the water and confidently strode out of the shower. In her post-workout high, she was completely fine that so many strangers had just seen her tits, ass, and pussy.

After finishing getting dressed, she hugged her new friend Mackenzie goodbye.

"Hey freshie," she said to Leah, "Why don't you come by the sorority house tonight? Rush doesn't start yet, but you should introduce yourself before. It will help if you're trying to get a bid."

"What sorority are you in?" Leah asked.

"Alpha Alpha Chi," she said, and Leah felt an eager lump in her throat.

"My mom was in that sorority," she admitted, "It's always been a bit of a dream of mine to join it."

"Then come by tonight," Mackenzie repeated, "A legacy like you will go over great."

Chapter 4: A Filling Meal

Drew found Leah in a great mood. She was jumping around the dining room, pointing out all the great options at the salad bar. "I didn't expect campus dining to be so nice," she said, cheerfully. Drew piled on a plate of french fries, hot dogs, and nacho cheese.

"You want?" he asked his girlfriend.

"No I just got back from the gym, so just a salad for me. Maybe a glass of milk for the nutrients."

They sat in the back, and Leah couldn't keep still across the table from Drew. She got like this after a workout sometimes. It got her spirits up.

"Hey Drew," she said gleefully, "You know what I heard from a new friend at the gym?"

"What did you hear?"

"That semen is the ultimate protein shake post-gym."

"That sounds wrong," he said sheepishly.

"I don't know," Leah said, "I kind of want to try it."

"Maybe after dinner," Drew said. He wasn't feeling very up to it after the hell of an afternoon he had with Gaby and Darius.

"I was thinking right now," his girlfriend said, "I mean, it's college! Why not?"

"Right now? Here? In the middle of the cafeteria?"

Leah looked both ways around her and then grinned.

"Come out," she said, "Whip it out and stroke."

Drew slipped a hand underneath the napkin in his lap. He felt his cock and squeezed as Leah had said.

"Come on, baby," she encouraged, "Get hard for me."

Despite being in public, Drew found himself starting to get hard.

"Here," Leah said, and reached for his right arm. She pulled it towards her over the table and pried open his clammy hand.

"This will help," she said, and let out a long string of wet saliva right into the center of his palm. He closed his fist and slid his hand back down his pants. He rubbed Leah's spit all over the shaft of his hard dick and kept stroking.

"Faster," she said, "I want you to finish so I can gulp everything down."

Drew felt closer now, and he kept his gaze central to Leah. Her eyes were trained right on him, and she bit her lips sensually as a little remnant of drool fell down her chin.