Fresh Pt. 02

Story Info
This campus shows his girlfriend what it's like to be fucked.
20.3k words
4.58
80.3k
121

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a four-part white woman, black man cuckolding novel. It is written based on fantasy sexual scenarios. Some characters are written as stereotypes in order to advance this fantasy. The cuckold character behaves weakly and doesn't stand up for himself. The black bull characters behave aggressively, and are not written as living human beings should be. This is part of the fantasy. This disclaimer should serve as an explicit condemnation of racism and stereotyping. Finding something disgusting to be sexually exciting does not make it any less disgusting. Fantasy is the only place for this.

If the scenario above does not sound exciting to you, please do not read this. In addition to interracial cuckolding, this story features bullying, verbal and sexual humiliation (but no physical pain), family betrayal (but no incest), college students (all over 18), fitness, sweat, showers, roommates, money, and fashion.

It took me a long time to write this, and I would love to hear feedback from readers. Please reach out to me in the comments or through the author portal.

Thank you,

-PMD

Part Two: A New Normal

Chapter 16: An Old Habit

Drew was jerking off again. He hadn't been doing it regularly in so long. It was early October, and he had been away to college for exactly one month. Things were not as rosy as it was in the first couple of days. Leah, his loving girlfriend, had started pledging her sorority Alpha Alpha Chi and suddenly it seemed like all her time was spent there. They would schedule a date or a time for her to stop by, and almost always she would text back that she couldn't make it. He spent a lot of time waiting at her dorm, hoping she might show up. But when she did, she was always exhausted from pledging and would immediately want to go to sleep.

So, that left Drew sexually frustrated for the first time in a while. He wasn't getting any pussy from Leah, and yet, all around him it seemed like everyone was fucking!

Darius, his roommate, had been bringing back girls left and right. Each time, he would kick Drew out into the hallway, where Drew had to patiently wait for them to finish before slipping back in. No matter how many kinds of earplugs he bought, he could always hear his roommate pounding some bitch as he waited in the hallway with his laptop and homework.

When he was at Leah's place waiting for her, there wasn't much relief. Leah's roommate Megan was very sexy, and she wore tight outfits that made Drew's eyes stray from the loving imagined arms of his girlfriend. But she never seemed to be flirting with him directly, only teasing him. Besides, Megan was just as promiscuous as Darius, bringing back loads of men from the Alpha Delta fraternity where she spent time. Big black men, who could scoop the petite Megan up in their arms like a piece of pie.

"Drew," Megan said once as he sat on Leah's bed waiting, "I think you need to go. I have a visitor coming soon and he is going to be VERY eager to see me when he gets here." Drew begrudgingly picked up his homework and left, only to pass the enormous black man in the hallway, licking his lips. His own cock strained as he imagined Megan's tight body getting pounded away by that man.

The campus had changed him. Before, when he thought of black men, he didn't feel anything except some fear and aversion. He didn't know them or care about them, and he never spoke to any black people. But on campus they were everywhere. Sports stars, African transfer students, braniacs from inner city programs meant to inspire black success... he had never met so many.

Now, when he saw a black man, it was often in the context of sex. Darius and his friends would talk openly about pussy, and which girls were good at sucking the last drop of their big black cocks. Megan's revolving door of black visitors who took her to bed always pleasured her in details she would share with Drew casually the next time she saw him. Plus, the culture of the whole school worshipped black excellence. Black guys in class sat with the finest girls next to them. It was totally alien to the white dominated world Drew was used to.

All this, plus the lack of attention from Leah, had made him abnormally horny. He was constantly furrowing away to the bathroom stalls to wank. Sometimes when Darius wasn't around, he would use his bedroom, or when Megan was gone, he would sit on Leah's bed and do it, but it was his only source of relief. He knew this was reckless, but his penis was aching for attention after Leah was so busy.

One night, Drew was getting ready to jerk off in his dorm's toilets, but he realized he had run out of the Vaseline he liked to use. He was practically panicking at this, because all the shops were closed. Then he realized Darius might have some hiding in his stuff.

Even though he wasn't supposed to, Drew dug through Darius's side of the room, trying to find something to help him jerk off. The guy didn't have any Vaseline, but Drew found something that would do the trick: pre-lubed condoms. He could use of them of, get his dick all nice and slick, and come across fine.

Drew grabbed a rubber and headed to the bathroom. He closed the stall and started to unwrap it. Ever since he had watched Darius fuck the living hell out of their dorm supervisor Gaby, her bouncy curvy body had been one of his favorite fantasies. Especially now that it was almost 9pm at night, when she was set to do her daily rounds of the facilities.

Right on schedule, she opened the doors of the unisex bathroom. Drew was hidden in the back of a stall, but he could peer out of the crack to see her. Gaby was dressed in a tight blue shirt that showed off lots of her amazing cleavage. And her miniature shorts gave him a full view of her creamy thick thighs.

Watching her as she walked absentmindedly through the bathroom, Drew slipped the condom over his dick. He wanted to rip off her clothes and press his face into her chest, biting and sucking her tits. But this would have to do.

But something was wrong, Drew realized very quickly. The condom was just too big for him to use. He pulled the latex tip down as far as he could, but the rolls of material bunched too tightly like a slinky when he did this.

"Fuck," he thought. He couldn't believe Darius was large enough to use these things. Feeling his own immature pecker inside it, he felt useless.

He slid the condom off, hoping the lube was rub off on his cock enough to work, but the long thing was unexpectedly slippery. It dashed right out of his hand, and to his horror, slid right on the bathroom tile towards where Gaby was pacing.

The buxom adviser looked down to find the balled up condom leaking with lube and Drew's precum. Drew froze in horror as she picked it up, using her bare hands to bring it up to her eyes.

"Who's in there?" she asked, smiling deviously. "Is it someone... big?"

Drew's cock was rock hard as she approached the bathroom stall, her big tits jiggling as she got closer.

"I could use a taste of something big," she said, looking at the condom again, "And whoever's this is, he's man enough for me."

There was nothing he could do. He tried to cover up, but he wasn't quick enough. Gaby swung open the stall door and found poor little Drew cowering on the toilet.

Gaby burst into laughter.

"Oh my god!" she yelled, coughing up spit and buckling over hysterically, "What the hell are YOU doing with THIS!"

She couldn't contain her giggling, holding up the enormous condom near Drew's diminutive prick. It was like putting a grape next to a garbage bag.

"Aw, is the little man embarrassed?" she asked in a false high tone, "Well, you fucking stood there jerking that little thing when I was dealing with your roommate, so I got no sympathy for a misogynist like you!"

Drew didn't have a response.

"You know what, rich little man?" she said, "I hope everyone knows about this tiny thing you've got between your legs."

Towering over him, she reached down to his knees and yanked his underwear and pants off his feet.

"I'm taking this," she said, "And I hope on the walk back to your room, everyone gets a real good look at you! That is, if they can see your tiny dick without binoculars!"

Laughing, Gaby walked out of the bathroom with Drew's clothes. He was so humiliated, but even that didn't stop him from drooling at the sway of her breasts as she closed the door.

On the walk back, Drew tried to cover himself with his shirt, but it wasn't enough. His classmates eyes all shot down to his nudity, giggling under their breath.

"Excuse me," said a tall blonde as she passed him in the hallway, stifling a laugh.

Back in the safety of his room, Drew took a deep breath. He didn't want to try again, what with Gaby roaming around. The only safe place for him to finish was in Leah's bed. Megan was out at a party, and Leah was certainly busy.

Besides, he suddenly realized, Leah has a whole collection of lotions and Vaseline I can use.

Chapter 17: Caught, and Then Blocked

It was bound to happen eventually. While Drew was going to town on himself alone on Leah's bed, lubing up his cock and stroking heavily, the door to Leah's room burst open and in walked his girlfriend herself.

He was completely caught. Leah could see in plain light his glistening prick, stubby in his wet hand in front of him.

"Drew!" she shouted, a little repulsed, "What are you doing?"

Drew covered himself embarrassed. It was weird for him to be doing that in her bed, he had to admit.

"Please stop that," she said, getting into bed with him.

"Maybe instead, you can finish me off?" he asked. He looked pathetic with his shiny little dick still hard as he begged his girlfriend.

"Sweetheart, I'm too tired," Leah admitted.

"You're always tired," he complained, whining like a little boy, "When?"

Leah was silent for a moment. "Let me think," she said, "How about Friday?" I have an hour between class. If you bring me Starbucks, I'll find a way to get you off."

That was in three whole days! Still, Drew eagerly accepted her offer, and she fell asleep.

The thought of finally getting back to touching Leah and being touched by her had his blood pumping. Over the next few days, Drew had many urges to masturbate imagining the moment, but he resisted. He wanted to save that energy, so that when he fucked Leah again, he would be so full of passion that it would be perfect.

Friday came around, and Drew happily picked up his girlfriend's Starbucks order. He had the many alterations and amendments to the drink memorized, and he checked to make sure the barista included all the right pump numbers and milk choices.

He found Leah coming down the steps of her classroom. She looked great in tight black leggings and a loose white tank top.

"Here you go," he said, handing her the drink. She sipped at it, absentmindedly checking her phone.

"Thanks babe," she said. He stared at her until she asked him to stop.

"So let's get back to your place," he said, "It's Friday, and you said you would finally have time..."

"Oh honey," she said, putting her hand on Drew's shoulder, "We don't have time to go back to my place. I figured we could sit in the grass and maybe I could touch you under the hoodie?"

"Right here? In the middle of the campus lawn?"

"Why not?" Leah asked. Drew realized his girlfriend was used to the sexual atmosphere on campus, where people fucked and got fucked all the time, anywhere. It still felt strange to him.

"Um, yes!" he finally said, so horny and ready. They found a spot under a tree right next to the walkway.

Leah untied the sorority hoodie from around her waist and set it on Drew's lap. She let her hand run up his thigh and towards his crotch. Even from over his jeans, she could tell he was hard.

"Goodness!" she shouted, "You're certainly interested."

"I haven't touched myself in three days," Drew admitted, proud in a pathetic sort of way.

"Sweetheart, really?" she said, "I'm sort of impressed."

"Thanks," he said, "I just wanted this to be exciting."

Leah look him directly in the eyes as she slipped her slender hand down the waist of his jeans.

"Sweetheart, I have to be honest. You're making me wet."

"R-r-really?" Drew asked. Her hand was squeezing the shaft of his penis and pleasure was flowing through him.

"Yeah," she said, "I've never felt you this hard."

"I'm just so excited," he said, "It's like this when I don't get any release: all the pressure builds up."

Her hand slid down his shaft towards his balls.

"Holy fuck!" she yelled, "Your balls feel huge. They've never felt like this, Drew."

"Yeah," Drew stuttered as she massaged his balls, "That's, uh, like I said."

Leah started to stroke his cock. Drew's body melted into the grass below them.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes, yes." Drew said. She kept at it, stroking him slowly up and down inside his pants.

Leah's left hand reached over to Drew's arm, resting on the grass. Gently, while keeping her other hand busy, she guided Drew's arm towards her leggings and down into her pants.

"Feel that?" she asked him as his fingers touched her wetness.

"Y-yes," Drew said. She truly was soaked.

"I just can feel that you want me," Leah said, "And it's so hot. I love this feeling, Drew."

Drew slid his fingers inside of her, and her body coyly arched back, letting him in deeper.

"Mmmm that feel so good," Leah said, "Deeper." Drew slid his fingers deeper, just like she ordered.

Leah's body curled over a couple times, and Drew's own pleasure began to climb its peak.

"I'm almost there," he said, and Leah opened her eyes to him.

"Drew," she said, "Can I ask you for something?"

"Anything," he said, feeling her hand twist his cock as precum leaked all over her fingers.

"I want you to stay this way for me," she asked.

"What? Stay what way?"

"This way. Like this. Hard."

"What?"

"Don't lose it," she asked, "Let me keep going for just a little more, but don't give up all your three days of hard work."

Drew was so close he was delirious.

"Oh, okay," he choked out, and immediately Leah retracted her arm from his pants. His cock pressed uncomfortably against his jeans.

"That's so hot," Leah said, "Finish me off, please!"

Drew directed his energy towards his own hand, and began forcefully prying deeper into her body.

"Fuck!" she yelled, almost bursting into tears of ecstasy.

"Babe," he said, "Is it my turn?"

"What do you mean?" she asked, "I thought we just said—"

"Oh alright," Drew said, sharply shutting up. He was on such an edge, he didn't want to contradict his girlfriend when he wanted something from her so bad.

"Stay like this," she asked him again, "And when you finally release, it will be so amazing." Drew imagined releasing, all over Leah's beautiful body, and he felt a wave of intense pleasure just from the thought.

The alarm on her phone went off. It was time to return to class.

"Babe, that was amazing, thank you again," she said, kissing him on the cheek. In his pressurized state, Drew nearly exploded just from that.

"Trust me," she said again reassuringly, "Let your hard work build and you will be so rewarded."

Chapter 18: Follow

With the ache in his groin, Drew could hardly pay attention in class. His History lecture was held in an enormous auditorium, and Drew sat in the way back where he could look down and see all the other bored students browsing Facebook on their laptops.

In the middle, as usual, was a thing well-manicured girl who Drew recognized from photographs. She had dirty brown hair, a fit body, and always dressed like she was coming off of a photoshoot for a high brow fashion magazine. This was Ariella, the president of the sorority that his girlfriend Leah was pledging.

The lecture was dull and long, and Drew couldn't help but bring his gaze down towards Ariella's young body. She had such a natural sexuality, from the bouncy levity of her hair to the subtle curve of her shoulders. Even though he was many rows behind him, he felt like he could smell her lavender lemon skin flowing around him.

Recently, she had floated into more than one of Drew's masturbation fantasies. He was on a beach, and Ariella was riding in on the waves like a magical goddess. She appears from the foam of the waves completely nude, with perfect hair and beautiful eyes that penetrate through Drew's chest like a weapon.

Then, to be frank, Drew usually finished before anything else happened in the fantasy.

After class ended, Drew lingered and followed Ariella out of the lecture hall. He didn't know what he wanted from her, just that he was so wound up from his session with Leah that he couldn't ignore his feelings for this incredible angel.

He passed her on the steps out of the building. She smelled even better than he imagined, and his whole body shook as he possessed her scent.

Drew kept following Ariella, all the way across campus, where she walked into the fitness center.

"Great," Drew thought, remembering the only other time he had been to the gym, "I hate that place."

Nevertheless, Drew walked inside. Among the swaths of beautiful people exercising, Drew felt like a lumpy out of shape shit. But Ariella's grace compelled him forwards.

Feeling daring, he even followed her into the unisex locker room. He was worried that he would be noticed, the only one not in gym clothes, but among the beautiful people showering and undressing, no one wanted to pay any attention to Drew and his body.

Ariella peeled off her clothes. Drew's heart raced as he paused in a corner, scrumptiously gazing at Ariella. As she unbuttoned her elegant blouse, out popped her beautiful black lingerie, holding in her surprisingly large and firm breasts. Down came her skirt, revealing a beautiful lacy underwear.

"Hey fuck face!" came a voice, and Drew nearly had a heart attack. He turned around to find his big black roommate Darius, shirtless in a towel, coming towards him with a big grin on his face.

"Why the fuck are you at the gym, dude?" he asked, "You don't work out."

"Oh, I'm just looking around," Drew said suspiciously, clearly agitated.

"Haha, seems unlikely. I bet you were just here to check out the pussy. I don't blame you, this place is like white girl central."

"It's nothing like that," Drew lied.

"Man, don't you have a girlfriend? So you've finally realized that all girls here are sluts and it's not worth it to stay loyal!" Darius laughed.

"No, I still love Leah," he said, "And she's not a slut at all."

"If you say so man. I still haven't met the bitch! But I promise if I wanted to smash, she'd be on all fours for me in a heartbeat." There was that threat again, and the main reason Drew had kept Leah away from his obnoxious roommate.

Distressingly, Drew turned around to check on Ariella and was devastated to see she had already left.

"Come on man," Darius said, "Get undressed. I'm feeling bad for you. I'll show you how a real man gets in shape here."

"Oh I'm alright," Drew said, but Darius swung his big arm around him and led him towards the locker bench.

Within minutes, Drew had stripped down to his underwear and Darius threw him an old gym short and shorts from his locker. Drew, afraid to start a fight, got dressed and followed the man out towards the workout.

"This ain't gonna be easy, my man," Darius promised, "But this is how we do it, and you know we're all swole."

The next hour was one of the worst of Drew's life. Darius coached him through the treadmill, the dumbells, and the squat rack. Drew's performance was pathetic, constantly tumbling over and having to switch to smaller weights.