Freshers' Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn contained a laugh. "How much did you drink? Half a beer?"

Jason shrugged. "Never really drunk before. Looked easy." He belched. "Tastes like piss." With that, the whole room began to sway. He must have looked fairly ill, as all of a sudden Quinn was under him to stop him from falling to the ground. The strong arms lifted him into the air and carried him into his room, where he began talking again.

"I mean, the cheek of it! He'd never spoken to me, he just assumed I wanted some casual hookup because I just happened to be in the toilets at the same time as him, but I am a person of integrity, I would never -"

Quinn held his finger against his lips. Jason realised he was lying down, with Quinn perched on the side of the bed. The pale finger teased his lips, slipping between them and submerging down to the knuckle, or just rubbing lengthways across them. All the while, an intense gaze linked their eyes.

"Quinn, I," Jason began as soon as the finger retracted, but it was almost immediately replaced with his tongue. Rather than responding as with Rob, Jason decided he might as well go through with it. Quinn seemed pretty into him, and it wasn't often that happened.

Their lips formed a tight seal as a whirlwind of saliva was exchanged between their tongues. All Jason could taste was alcohol, as he ran his hands into Quinn's hair and down the back of his polo shirt. Quinn clambered on top of Jason, straddling him at the waist, one hand propping him above Jason's face while the other gripped his neck.

Jason relished being held against his bed, and bucked gently into Quinn. He could feel his own erection straining for release from his underwear, and so continued his thrusts. Quinn more than happily reciprocated, grinding downwards into Jason's groin while alternately humping forwards into his stomach. Jason could feel the outline of Quinn's cock every time it throbbed against his flat belly, which only drove him to further shuffling on his part.

His dick, though confined within his chinos, had straightened enough into his waistband to find the crack between Quinn's cheeks with every thrust, the bulge actually pushing into the crevice. His hands roamed Quinn's wide and muscular back, while Quinn's still supported him and clasped the side of Jason's face. The intensity of their kiss continued, only breaking occasionally to take a breath or softly suck on the side of each others' necks.

Jason's orgasm crept up on him. One moment he was dry humping at a measured pace, the next he was in throws of ecstasy as his engorged member squirted persistently in his underwear. Quinn was obviously aware of the event, as he broke the kiss once again to laugh, before clambering from the bed. Jason stopped him, grabbing his hand.

"You can fuck me now, if you want." Jason, even from his inebriated state, could tell how desperate that sounded. He cringed, but it caught Quinn's attention. He smirked, but shook his head. Jason knew Quinn knew he was drunk, and that embarrassed Jason. He'd never felt so vulnerable before, other than at home, but now it was with someone he barely knew. And he was willingly submitting to them? Was he mad?

"Not tonight, babe," the term of endearment sending a shiver down his spine with its strong Irish vowel sound. "But I'll stay, if you want."

Jason nodded, shimmying from his clothes and crawling under the sheets he had previously been on top of. Quinn followed suit, snuggling up to his back as Jason fell quickly into a deep slumber.

**Rob**

Rob came, filling the condom. Groaning, he slipped himself out of 'vomit guy,' whom he held bent over the toilet. That was the release he'd been needing. He slapped the arse, still wide open and shiny with lube, as he discarded the used contraceptive and pulled his trousers back up. Within seconds, he was out of the bathroom and back in the bar, the quick fuck all but forgotten. On the prowl.

Again.

12