Freshers Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well in that case, ma'am yes ma'am!!" Tommy said as he lifted himself up and positioned himself between my legs, "I'd better be a good boy and do as I'm told hadn't I!"

And then all of a sudden, he slipped inside me. His warm pillar of naked masculinity filled my vagina and I gasped sharply as he penetrated me. I loved the feeling of my inner lips being stretched to accommodate him, to welcome him inside my body. We instantly became as one, as though we were sharing the same body. Tommy locked his arms straight, lifting his chest away from mine and driving himself into me with long, slow strokes that sent my already heightened desire for him ever higher.

When I'm under him like this I am always reminded of how much bigger than me he is - how much taller and more muscular his body is than mine. With me on my back and him on top, my head is only just about level with his shoulders. But I don't feel in any way threatened by his greater size, rather I feel safe and truly cherished whenever he makes love to me - I know that it would be a cold day in hell before he would let either myself or Beth come to any harm.

His long, slow strokes continued for some time. I have no idea how long he kept it up for - time always seems to freeze for me whenever I have Tommy inside me - but it must've been for a good ten minutes at least. He occasionally leant forward and kissed me, nipped away playfully at my neck and teasingly nibbled my earlobes, all the while whispering sweet words of loving appreciation in my ear. In return, with my free hands I caressed his smooth bottom, revelling in the feeling of his muscles clenching with each and every thrust of his hips into me. I also continued to look deep into his eyes as he made love to me - even to this very day the expression on a man's face when he is making love to me makes me feel so wonderfully loved and never fails to make my heart and soul soar like an eagle riding on a thermal above a pristine wilderness of lofty pine trees and majestic mountains.

Suddenly he unlocked his arms and at once his chest was pressed against mine. I buried my nose into the crook of his neck and kissed him there as his long, slow thrusts became short, rapid thrusts.

"Uhhhhh... Hoohhhhh!!!" He groaned as I felt him begin to approach his release.

I could feel him growing ever harder inside me, the head of his penis rubbing the slick walls of my vagina. My senses were in overload as he careened towards his orgasm like an out of control juggernaut on an icy mountain road. His rapid thrusts pounded me into the mattress, causing the springs to squeak. I love it when he is like this - almost animalistic as he makes love to me in the most naked and primal fashion. It might have looked as though he was being rough with me, but the truth was I simply enjoyed it that way. On the rare occasions when all three of us have been in bed together, I noticed that Tommy is always more gentle with Beth than he is with me, but then that was just the way she liked it. She liked it soft and slow and I liked it hard and fast. And Tommy... well, he just liked it however it came. The thing that made him happy was making us girls happy, and he was extremely good at it. And of course it goes without saying, Beth and I loved making him happy too.

His head, once alongside mine as he whispered gasping words of love and appreciation, suddenly arched back and he let out a guttural growl as though he was roaring at the headboard. I knew then that he was about to cum.

"Uhhhhhh-huuuugggghhh- nnnnnggggg-hahhhhh!!!" He gasped as his orgasm approached, "Ohh ffffuuu... Oh h-holy... mmmffff!!!"

His penis began to pulse and throb inside me, his buttocks flexed harder than ever and his hips thrust into me me with one final push.

"Ohhhhh... Mmmmmmff!!! Ahhhhhh!!!" He groans.

"Goood boy Tommy-bear..." I panted below him encouragingly and using Beth's pet name for him, "Let me feel your cum inside me. Give it all to me!"

And he duly obliged. As Tommy made one final, monumental thrust with his hips I felt my vagina flooded with warmth as he deposited his semen inside me. My vagina welcomed his spend gladly, and as his all too brief orgasm ebbed away he slumped onto me with a long and utterly contented sigh. For a moment he seemed utterly spent, motionless save for his rapid heartbeat, exhausted to the point of near collapse.

I hadn't had an orgasm that time - Tommy always did have a hard time making me cum whenever we had sex together. His fingers could do it to me every time, but with his penis it was hit and miss. Mainly miss, more's the pity. I knew he wanted dearly to make me cum every time we had sex but I had assured him that despite the fact that he couldn't usually give me an orgasm that way, just having sex with him felt utterly incredible whether I got to cum or not. I never had any complaints about Tommy not being able to make me cum through sex, and he always made sure I was satisfied in other ways.

"I didn't... make you... cum." He panted into my ear as his penis continued to gently throb inside me.

"Shhhh... it's alright Tommy." I assured him, "You know I don't mind about that. If it didn't feel good for me I wouldn't be having sex with you at all."

"I know... but still, I feel as though I ought to..."

"Tommy." I interrupted, not wanting him to beat himself up about it, "I don't care if I get an orgasm like this or not. I love having you inside me. I love feeling you lose yourself to me. I love the warmth of your cum. I love it when you make love to me Tommy, and believe me I wouldn't have it any other way."

Tommy sighed above me.

"I wish we could be like this forever." I continued, "You inside me, being able to share our bodies. If I had my way we'd be joined like this forevermore."

He grinned another lopsided grin.

"You always know how to say the right things to a guy." He said.

He slipped out of me and rolled onto his back beside me, his softening penis which glistened in the candlelight with the remnants of his spend and my own internal juices, flopped against his belly as it slowly shrank back to its normal flaccid state. I felt so suddenly empty, all that was left was the warmth of his semen within me.

We made love several more times over the course of that night, and by the next morning I was ready for whatever the new day had in store for me. Which, much to my chagrin was another day in that hateful bikini and high heels - only this time in Bradford rather than York.

The Reunion Now Arriving At Platform 5... (Beth)

"I'll get it!" I called out as the phone rang in the living room.

Tommy was in the kitchen, busily preparing our evening meal, and Terri was in the bath after a busy day doing... whatever it was she was doing in the way of work. I didn't question her about exactly what it was her job entailed - all she said, rather defensively I might add, was it was some kind of corporate promotions stuff. She seemed a little put out when I asked her for more detail, so I simply left it there, figuring that she'd tell me in her own time when she was ready. In hindsight, perhaps I should've been more insistent that she told me exactly what her job entailed.

"Hello?" I said as I answered the phone.

"Hi there!" Came a familiar American voice, "Is that you Beth?"

"Jenny!" I replied excitedly, "Oh my God is that you? How are you?!"

"Have a guess where we are right now." Jenny continued, "We're in London, baby!!" She and her brother Alex said in unison before I had a chance to answer.

"What? You're over here??" I said, "When did you get here?"

"We arrived here a couple weeks ago." Jenny explained, "Already spent a few days in London and been to see Stonehenge and Stratford on Avon, and we spent a couple days in Oxford. Man, your l'il country sure is pretty!"

"Well, it's... okay I suppose."

"You kidding me? I've never seen so many colours of leaves in all my life! I mean, if it's as pretty as this in the fall, I can only imagine what it's like in the spring!"

"Well, spring has always been my favourite time of year." I continued, "So... you finally made it over here after all this time trekking around Europe!"

"We sure have! Alex and I have seen England on TV a bunch of times since we were kids, but we never knew how... weird this place is! That's weird in a kinda endearingly nice way of course."

"Well I'm pleased you're enjoying yourselves in our humble little isle." I chortled in reply.

"So, by now I expect you've kinda guessed why I'm calling." Jenny went on, "If the invitation is still open, of course."

"Of course it is!" I answered excitedly, "We'd love you to come and stay for a few days - just as long as you don't mind sleeping in the living room."

A brief pause ensued.

"I thought since you and Tommy... sorta... shared a bed these days..."

"Like you and Alex do?" I speculated, knowing that just like Tommy and I, our American friends relationship was much more... intimate than just the normal brother and sister relationship.

"Yeah, well..." Jenny replied, sounding a little bashful, "We kinda thought you'd have a spare room."

"Well, we have..." I explained, "But um... we have acquired ourselves a lodger."

"A lodger?" Jenny said.

"It's... Terri."

"Terri? I thought she was still living with her mom." Jenny replied.

"Well, she was..." I began, "But her mum sort of... found out about what happened in France."

"Oh... shit." Jenny exclaimed quietly.

"Don't worry, she didn't find out abouteverything." I reassured her, "But she found out that Terri lost her virginity, and that alone was enough to send her into a rage."

"Poor Terri." Jenny groaned, "How did she take it?"

"Not well, to begin with." I answered, "She left home and took a train to Doncaster and then hitchhiked the rest of the way here. When she arrived at our place she was cold, wet and close to hypothermia, and pretty emotional as I'm sure you can appreciate."

"How is she now?"

"Better... but the emotional scars are still there." I replied, "Her mum may be a crazy uber-strict religious nutter, but Terri still loves her and you can tell it tears her apart inside to be away from her like this. She's good at putting up a tough front though. So anyway, what else could Tommy and I do but take her in? We'd have been pretty lousy friends to turn her away in her hour of need."

"Absolutely." Jenny agreed, "Sounds like she's lucky to have friends like you guys."

"So we gave her the spare room." I continued, "Or rather, officially, it's supposed to be Tommy's room. He um... he only uses it to keep his desk and his guitar gear in. He doesn't really have a room of his own these days - sometimes he sleeps with me, and other nights he sleeps with Terri."

"Guy being shared between two young women - Tommy could have it a lot worse I guess!" Jenny chortled, "Livin' the dream, baby!"

I couldn't help but find it funny. Tommy himself mentioned that he considered himself the luckiest guy alive to have not one, buttwoattractive young women doting on him. It wasn't like every single night was a rampant threesome as you might think, with Tommy having to satisfy the voracious sexual appetites of two young women, but it wasn't a formal'one night with me, one night with Terri'arrangement either. Yes, on the odd occasions when a quantity of alcohol was involved, we... sort of did, ahem, engage in some three-way action (and it was fun, don't get me wrong!) but that was by no means typical of nights spent in our flat above an antiques shop. It was more that both Terri and I were quite happy to share Tommy, and he was quite happy to be shared by us - I mean come on, what guy wouldn't?!? There were definite boundaries, and all three of us knew them and so far, the arrangements worked out nicely.

"So, when were you and Alex planning on coming up here?" I asked, steering the conversation back towards more practical considerations.

"Tuesday, if that's okay with you guys." Jenny replied, "Alex wants to visit Bath first and I'd quite like to see Cambridge myself."

"Tuesday would be fine." I replied, "Wait'll I tell Tommy and Terri that you guys are coming, they'll be so excited!"

"I bet Tommy'll be especially pleased to see Alex!" Jenny giggled.

During our holiday in France, when we had first met our American pals, Tommy discovered he had... well, strong feelings, for want of a better term, towards Jenny's brother Alex. And much to his surprise, the attraction was mutual. Both boys didn't know it at the time, but it soon became apparent to Jenny and I that our brothers were both bisexual. In fact, we even had the two of them go on a sort of date together to a restaurant near our rented villa. Tommy had been loathe to go into too much intimate detail about exactly what happened during and after their evening at the restaurant, but he did mention that some...appreciationof each other's private parts was involved during a moonlit assignation on a deserted beach near our villa.

"Reckon they'll go all the way together this time?" I speculated cheekily.

"Only if I let 'em!" Jenny chortled, "Unless Tommy has found some other guy to get it on with."

"I think as far as boys are concerned, my Tommy only has eyes for your Alex!" I replied.

Another brief pause ensued.

"Would you let him?" I asked after a short while, "If he and Tommy wanted to... take things to another level?"

"I guess I'll have to be." Jenny sighed, "I mean, just like Tommy, he's coming to terms with who he really is. Alex is bisexual and I have to learn to deal with it. I guess I can learn to share him with another boy just as long as I'm the onlywomanin his life. At the end of the day I only want him to be happy. And if being with Tommy makes him happy, then so be it. I know he wants me to be happy too, so I guess I can't complain too much - no other guy I've been with makes me feel half as loved as Alex makes me feel. One thing's fer sure, he'll owe me one helluva big Christmas present this year!"

"Anyway, so how long would you be wanting to stay with us?" I said brightly.

"Well, just for a few days really." Jenny replied, "This is our last stop before Alex and I have to go home for Thanksgiving. Our last few days of freedom before having to be a normal brother and sister at home. S'gonna be weird having to pretend we're at each other's throats like our folks think a normal brother and sister oughta be!"

"Maybe you ought to look into getting a place of your own." I suggested idly.

"Way ahead of you there sister!" Jenny chortled, "Alex and I have kinda taken inspiration from you and Tommy. After Christmas, Mom and Dad are gonna help us find a little place to rent now that we're both mature enough. When I mentioned it to 'em, they seemed okay with the idea. I think they're surprised that we would want to move in together but they'll probably be only too happy to have the house to themselves again."

"Maybe you'll find yourself with another brother or sister in a year's time!" I giggled.

"Ewwww!! Don't say things like that!!" Jenny replied with a snort.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist!" I said with barely contained mirth.

Once our verbal merriment died down, arrangements were made for us to meet them at the railway station. I knew Tommy was modelling for Phyllis again that day, but I was also in college, so the two of us could meet up after his modelling session and my lecture on the haute couture movement of 1920's Paris, and then walk together to the station to pick them up. Terri was working that day, but she would be home in time for us all to have dinner together.

Once I hung up the phone I went and told Tommy and Terri about our American friend's imminent arrival, and to say that Tommy's eyes lit up at the thought of being reunited with our friends again would be quite an understatement! Terri too, was excited to catch up with Jenny and Alex again - she had especially bonded with Jenny during our stay in France over the summer. In some ways I got the impression that she saw in Jenny the kind of woman she wanted to be herself - strong, confident and attractive. If only she could see that she already had the potential to be all those things, I thought to myself.

-- -- -- -- --

"How'd it go this afternoon?" I asked Tommy about his latest nude modelling session for Phyllis, my painting tutor.

"Tiring, to tell you the truth." Tommy replied, his dressing gown in a plastic bag in his left hand, "She tried me in a standing pose for the first time today. Only for twenty minutes, mind, but it was tough going nonetheless. Worth it for the extra cash though!"

"I'm so pleased it's worked out for you." I said about his sideline in posing nude for life drawing classes.

To be honest, I had felt a little guilty at having all but volunteered him for it. You could argue that I'd only put his name forward as a possible candidate for some nude modelling work to simply curry favour with my art tutor - a kind of leverage if she ever gave me a bad grade for something, but that'd be pretty far from the truth. I always knew in the back of my mind that Tommy would make an ideal artist's model, and not just because he had the ideal body for it. He didn't know it, but he was a lot more self-assured and confident than he knew himself. I'm sure there are parts of my character that Tommy knows about that I'm not aware of myself - as twins we always were tuned in to each other in a way most normal siblings aren't.

"Well I have you to thank for that sis." He replied and gave me a little peck on the cheek.

"Tommy!!!" I chided in as hushed a tone as I could muster, "Don't call me that! I'm not supposed to be your sister here, remember?!"

"Sorry... slip of the tongue!" Tommy replied apologetically.

"Just be more careful in future!"

"Anyway, I know I came across as a bit put out at the time..." Tommy continued, "But I should've known you'd only have suggested it if you were confident that I'd be able to do it."

"Well, we all need a little push sometimes." I said as we strolled hand in hand, "Just as long as you remember to give me the occasional nudge in the right direction some time."

"So presumably you have no problem with the fact that I volunteered you for the sex research program on female masturbation that the medical school is running at the moment then?" Tommy said idly.

"You did what?!?!?" I gasped that he should put my name down for such a thing without consulting me.

"Hey, it shouldn't be too bad." He continued, I searched the expression on his face and could only surmise that he was being serious,"Apparently all they make you do is go in and sit down in a room before a panel of research students. They make you take all your clothes off and they cover your body in loads of those sticky sensor things and then they tell you to masturbate yourself to orgasm in front of them while they watch and their machines collect data from all the sensors. I think some of the sensors even have to go up inside you."

I stopped dead in my tracks and gave him a look that could best be described as a woman on the brink of beating her brother/boyfriend to a bloody pulp. It was then that I saw his face crease into a sly grin.

"Joking!" He said after a moment's pause.

"You... you absolute... sod!!" I shrieked, giving him an admonishing slap on his wrist, "You complete and total... little... shit!!"

Damn his poker face! I couldn't believe I almost fell for it.

"Hah-haaaa!! I got you there!" Tommy sniggered, "The look on your face!!! I'll remember that till the day I die!!"

-- -- -- -- --

And so Tommy and I found ourselves once more under the magnificent Victorian cast iron and glass roof of York railway station where we had first arrived in the city two months earlier. A little diesel unit sat chugging away in one of the bay platforms behind us, its destination board reading Harrogate. A southbound freight train of oil tankers rumbled through the platform opposite, its locomotive belching a clag of black smoke as it accelerated out of the station. The dispersed smoke highlighted bright shafts of autumnal sunlight through the glass panels in the curved roof. I pictured the place in the days of steam, visualising myself as Celia Johnson from Brief Encounter, with Tommy as my handsome Trevor Howard by my side. But before I could let my imagination run away with me, the public address system crackled into life.

123456...8