Freshly Shaven

Story Info
First time with a razor is an erotic adventure.
1.4k words
3.93
23.9k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Image
Image
11 Followers

Freshly shaven... I can't get the image of you standing in the hot, steamy water, cock pulled to the side, razor in hand.

So I thought Id give you a little visualization of my own...

Home in the afternoon, by myself, early for these reasons.

I've stripped down already into just my bra and panties and begin to think about how sensual it would be to shave myself. I've always kept my pubes natural. You've stoked my imagination now you know, and the thought of describing this to you is an incredible turn-on.

In the mirror, I pull my panties to the side. Yes, I'm unshorn, the hair is wispy and silky. It covers my mound in golden ringlets. Turning around and bending over I see it spilling over either edge of the elastic. I pull my panties down to reveal the fine wisps trailing delicately up my ass crack.

I close the bathroom door, slip out of my bra and panties and dress in a silk lavender robe, watching myself. I turn on the hot water and pull the drain plug up. While the tub fills with warm water I begin to assemble the articles I'll need...

A steaming washcloth, razor and shaving gel, scissors, a hand held mirror.

The tub is filling with water and the steam is filling the air around me, the mists floating heavily, fogging the mirror. The anticipation of what I'm about to do is building up. My cunt involuntarily spasms and my thighs are trembling.

In my mind's eye I can't help but think what a dirty little slut I am, doing this so privately with you on my mind and I wonder if you'll like this look on me.

The water is filled a quarter of the way up and I position myself on the side of the tub, feet dipping into the warmth. Loosening the belt on my robe, it falls open, revealing my beautiful breasts. I let my knees fall open as well.

One hand squeezing my breast and the other holding a glass of wine, I close my eyes and sip...

Where are you?

You know I treasure these afternoons I spend by myself...

My thighs are spread apart and I pick up the mirror to examine myself. Running my hand over my mound and twirling the silken pubes, tugging here and there, tangling them in my fingertips. Picking up the scissors, pulling forward a tiny clump, I snip and let the hair fall into the tub water. Again, like spun silk, the thick golden clumps of hair drop into the water. Trimming as close as I can get until I'm satisfied with the look...

It's a new look for me and I'm excited to see pinker flesh and glistening wet between the folds of skin. I can't help but slip a finger into my slit and up, bringing that delicious wetness to my lips, tasting myself.

Next I take the hot, wet washcloth, placing it over my mound. The temperature immediately makes my nipples stiffen and the urge to piss washes over me. I set the little mirror up on the opposite edge of the tub affording me a perfect view of my pussy. A little gel in my hand, lathering between my palms, gently I apply it to the damp flesh, rubbing in small circles until I'm covered completely with the soapy foam.

I am so naughty to do this. I can feel myself breathing harder. Picking up the razor in my trembling fingers, pulling my skin taut...

With the first pass of the blade over my tender flesh, I'm distracted by a noise coming from the direction of the bathroom door.

Looking out of the corner of my eye, I notice you. You don't think I see you, so caught up you are in your passion. How long have you been watching, I wonder. You have your pants down around your ankles and your cock is huge and hard. Your fist is wrapped around it and slowly stroking. I allow you this voyeuristic moment and my exhibitionist side is rather enjoying performing for you.

Smiling to myself, I take another swipe with the blade. Hair coming cleanly off in one motion.

What ever are you thinking, spying on me this way? What filthy thoughts are going through your mind as you watch me? Would you like a better view?

Talk to me.

Still pretending I don't know you are there behind the door, I can see your reflection in the mirror. Steadying yourself with one hand on the door knob, the other on your cock, pumping it faster now. I smile to myself knowing exactly what to do next.

I'm done with the shaving and proceed to clean myself up. Leaning backwards I wring the hot water out of the cloth and over my cunt lips, washing away and then wiping, the last soapy foam off my tender flesh. New and pink as a little girl's. I wondered if my father had ever seen me like this and what he thought if he had...

So now, freshly clean and pretty I continue on with this masturbation. My hands tracing the delicate curves of my body, leaving a trail of goose bumps. I watch myself and I watch you, in the mirror. Purring like a kitten, I want you to hear me, as my hands palm my breasts, plucking at my nipples, bringing one up to my lips to bite so gently, just enough to make me gasp a bit. I want to please us both..

Sliding my right hand down my tummy, my hips arch involuntarily, my fingers parting my fleshy folds of glistening pink. My middle finger circling my clit, engorged now and aching. Labia so slick with the desirous sheen of moisture that coated me, making me want to explore further.

But I have to let you know, I have to make you stop stroking yourself for now. I need your attention.

You're caught off guard as I swing my leg up and over the tub and turn to catch you. Straddling the tub now, leaning forward, my pussy pressed against the soft towel on the edge, I look at you. You're surprised and you realize you can't back out now. My body calls to you, rubbing back and forth, riding the tub edge.

Stepping out of your pants, you kick them to the side and walk over to me.

Cock hard and throbbing, I pull your hand away from it and place my own, pulling you closer. Holding it with one hand I run my other up and down the backs of your thighs, using my nails so gently, causing your entire body to quiver. Kissing your thighs, licking up and down. Involuntarily you part them allowing me better access to your hanging, tight balls. I love licking them, lips sucking gently on each in turn. My hand now running up and down the crack of your ass and I can feel it relaxing, welcoming the possibilities.

Hot breath all over your belly and groin, nipping towards your dick. My tongue darts from between my lips, just circling the head once, twice. Slipping over the full length of your cock, up and down the shaft, tongue firm and experienced, from the base up to the tip and circling again. Opening my mouth, taking you in slowly, inch by inch...

You can't take your eyes off me as your body gives over to these sensations. Fully in my mouth now, my throat opens to accept you entirely. Moving back and forth, up and down, slowly backing off and catching my breath. But you wish the rhythm to increase and you give me no choice...

I encourage you to take me by my hair, I know you love its length and silkiness. Grab it and wrap it around your fists. Pull it hard and show me exactly how you want to be sucked. Move my head around so you can watch my face in ecstasy. Watch me... Moaning over your dick now, the vibrations washing over you. Pull my hair harder, harder...

You're close now, I can feel it. And I want you too. I want to taste that hot cum as your cock erupts. Feel it hit in spurts against the back of my throat. Taste it's saltiness and lick my lips with it's stickiness...

I want to feel you pulse and jerk, cum all over my face, if that's what you want. Or over my breasts.

And I want to know that I did this to you. I made you cum, for the first time in your life, with only my mind, my mouth, my tongue and lips...

Image
Image
11 Followers