Freshman Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
As summer winds down, Rachel makes a shocking discovery.
13.8k words
4.75
37k
27

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

SENIOR WEEK is the third installment and it details the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. It explores some different aspects of Rachel's personality as she finds fun and trouble alike with faces old and new.

So, if you're not caught up, catch up! And if you are, welcome back! I don't think I really need to give any clues as to what FRESHMAN is about, but just to be safe, this series will follow the entire first year of Rachel's college experience. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy just a few months prior is now fully in her grasp. Will the freedom and euphoria of the life she'd prayed for lift her to new heights or will it consume her as she is unable resist her instinctual urges to charge recklessly ahead?

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PROLOGUE

Rachel ducked out of the room and held her breath, watching intently as the boy walked away and began to disappear down the hall. Her heart beat hard in her chest and her brain sizzled and snapped with swirling thoughts. The implications of what she'd just seen (what she thought she'd just seen) were simply crazy. As soon as the boy turned into a stairwell and fell safely out of earshot, she spun back into the room and shut the door tight.

"You sneaky little whore!"

Her dancing eyes focused hard and her face tingled from the adrenaline rush. There was no malice in her incredulous tone, but that didn't mean she was going to let Rebecca slide without explanation. She cocked her head and waited for some kind of a response.

Rebecca studied her friend for a moment before rolling her eyes and readjusting the towel around her breasts. Her heart was thumping as well, but she steadied herself and flipped her wet hair behind her shoulder. She fired back with a condescending smirk.

"Oh please. You're the one who invited the boy over here in the first place and then never showed because you can't keep yourself from tripping and falling onto your knees every time Josh winks at you."

Rachel snorted out a defensive laugh as she absorbed the counter-punch. She watched Rebecca's green eyes shine triumphantly as she began to run a comb through the tangles of her long, dark hair. Her friend was half-right that it had been her own fault for getting caught up with Josh. But still! Just because she'd been a little late, that didn't mean Becca had had to go and-.

"Oh my God, you're ridiculous! Josh had nothing to do with you and-."

She paused and shook her head, still unwilling to believe what she'd seen just three minutes earlier. She couldn't even say his name.

"I just said for you to let him in! Not for you to-. Shit, what even were you guys doing??"

Rebecca set the comb down on the dresser and smirked again at Rachel's reflected gaze in the mirror. Her body was still tingling with residual pleasure and the excited taboo nature of the whole thing made it even all the better. She pondered for a moment if it were wise to reveal the full truth to her friend. She might not take it well. But the doubt passed quickly as she realized that a lie of omission regarding something so potentially momentous was not an honorable choice.

Clearing her throat, she turned and faced Rachel directly with a mockingly-innocent shrug.

"I did exactly what you said. I let him in."

She pursed her lips and fell silent as she waited to see if her friend picked up on her double-entendre. Rachel was very sharp when it came to such things, but it also hadn't been the most bluntly obvious pun either.

Rachel narrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Let him in? What was Rebecca talking about? She shook her head, signaling her non-comprehension and raised her palms outward to communicate that such a vague hint was inadequate.

But Rebecca wasn't going to make it easy. Her full lips curled into an evil grin and she only stared back with a mirrored shrug. If Rach wanted an answer, she was going to have to figure it out on her own.

Rachel leaned her chin back as she registered her friend's stubborn refusal to divulge further clues. What kind of game was this? What was Rebecca possibly talking about? Let him in? Let him in where? Let him-?

Her eyes suddenly shot wide as the puzzle unscrambled in her brain. Her mouth fell open and dizzying tingles overtook her senses. She sucked in a deep breath and stared at her friend as she felt her mouth go dry as sand.

"No. You did not."

Rebecca's grin brightened momentarily but she quickly reclaimed the smirk of cool indifference that she often flashed so well. Nodding, she spoke matter-of-factly.

"We did."

Rachel felt her stomach twist and another buzzing round of shivers raced to her toes. Her pulse began to bang in her neck and she swallowed to fight back the sudden rush of mixed emotions. There was no way in the world that-.

"Bullshit!"

She laughed nervously and forced a smile as she fought to stay in control.

"You're such a fucking liar!"

Rebecca chewed her lip for a moment as the uptick in Rachel's reaction sent another surge through her senses. She hadn't felt the same dangerous excitement she was now since earlier in the summer when the girls had been at the beach. When, during their first night there, she'd-.

Swallowing the thought away, she moved in for the kill. Casually untying her towel and letting it fall to the floor, she shivered as her total nakedness met the air of the room. She watched Rachel's eyes refocus automatically over the curves of her body, darting with wild precision from her breasts on down. Letting her friend take in the view for just another moment, she smirked and indicated with her head over to the night stand. As Rachel's eyes followed, she turned and reached for her dresser to begin fishing out some clothes.

Her friend's casual disrobing in the middle of the conversation pushed Rachel's already swarming emotions onto a new plateau. Seeing Rebecca naked always forced an automatic tremor between her legs. And after what they'd done together during their Senior Week at the beach...

She pushed the thoughts away as her gaze followed Rebecca's direction over to the nightstand by the bed. She squinted her eyes and focused, trying to decipher what exactly it was that her friend was trying to show her. All there was on the table was a lamp and what looked like a torn, colored square. A wrapper of some ty-.

Rachel gasped audibly as her brain processed exactly what it was she was seeing. Whipping her head back to meet Rebecca's subtle smile, she widened her eyes and fought to summon the power to speak. She felt dizzy with shock and strange, swirling arousal. She swallowed hard and blurted out in the most even tone she could muster.

"Becca! You-! How-?"

Words failed her so she simply stared ahead with her mouth agape. Her system was shocked to the core and she had no idea what to do with the information she was attempting to process. She held her breath and communicated her desperation with her eyes.

Rebecca sniffed in through her nose and watched her best friend flounder on the line. She'd retrieved a bra and some underwear from her dresser and she stared silently back at Rachel as she slipped the material over her body and covered herself. Her stomach twisted and her scalp tingled with nervous excitement. But there was nothing to do now but simply explain.

Exhaling smoothly, she sat down on the edge of her bed and looked up at her friend's contorted face. A sly grin forming on her soft lips, she raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Well, like I said, you were the one who invited him over..."

***

What time are you done?

Rachel's eyes twitched as she glanced down stealthily into her lap and read the message on the screen. Swallowing and flicking her gaze back to the front of the classroom, she watched her teacher. She waited.

The moment he turned his back to the class, she looked back at her phone and began typing at a furious pace.

-Class is done at 1. I'm meeting Becca after at her dorm. Just meet there. Same place you went last time.

Snapping the message off with a stealthy flick of her thumb, Rachel flipped her phone over her thigh and slid it slickly back into her bag. She brought her eyes forward and smiled casually just as Professor Davis turned back around to face the class. She nodded along, as if she'd been listening to every word he'd said.

"So anyway, I just wanted to tell you all what a pleasure it was to teach you this summer. I hope you enjoyed the readings and- (he paused and smiled sarcastically) -maybe even, you know, learned something."

A few scattered snickers spread throughout the room in response. He grinned again and continued.

"And since you still have a few weeks of your summer left and I'm sure you're dying to enjoy them, my final gift to you is that you are free to go early today."

He paused again as a joyous murmur sparked up and began to spread. He raised his voice to speak over the growing din.

"Just remember to turn in your final essays by Thursday at 5pm. And that's all. Enjoy the rest of your summer and I hope to see some of you next semester."

The subdued buzz of the class amplified to loud chatter as the class began to talk wildly, their energy fueled by the revelation that their final class would be ending a half-hour early. The sounds of chair legs scraping against the floor and backpacks unzipping ricocheted through the space. Within seconds, half the class was seemingly out the door.

Rachel, too, was grateful for the pleasant surprise of an early release. She got to her feet and gathered her belongings as she prepared to join the exodus of smiling students. As she pushed in her chair and stood tall, she glanced up towards the front of the room at Professor Davis. She grinned as their eyes met and she swallowed a pleasurable shiver as one final, playful fantasy involving him and his office trickled through her mind. Shaking off the tingles and steadying herself before she noticeably blushed in front of him, she nodded and turned away.

She stepped out into the hallway, wondering what she would do with her little gift of free time, when she suddenly remembered her text exchange with Kevin. She'd just literally told him that she'd still be another half hour or so. Sniffing gently, she reached into her bag to retrieve her phone. She pulled up their conversation and prepared to text him back when an unexpected, playful touch to her ribs made her shriek out loud.

"Hey sexy!"

Rachel whirled around to see Josh standing just behind her, his smile bright and eyes mischievous. She flashed her eyes at him in mock-anger and smacked his probing fingers away from her torso. Clearing her throat, she shook her head and narrowed her eyes.

"Jerk! You scared the shit out of me!"

Josh's smile brightened and he rolled his eyes at her little display of false scolding. Smirking, he stepped in closer and returned his hand to her waist. As expected, she didn't remove it.

"Stop. You love it."

He grinned as Rachel rolled her own eyes in response and shook her head again. She looked beautiful, like she always did. He swallowed as his gaze dipped into the playful amount of cleavage displayed via her v-neck shirt. Licking his lips, he raised an eyebrow and continued.

"Speaking of... You guys got out early too, huh? Hows about you and I go celebrate the end of classes?"

Rachel tingled pleasurably at his obvious suggestion but she kept her poker face firm. She had a pretty good idea of how Josh wanted to 'celebrate'; it likely involved her losing a few articles of clothing and congratulating a certain part of his body with her mouth. Her eyes narrowed deviously. And perhaps a little reciprocal thanks for her efforts.

She swallowed as she let her gaze drift up and down his body. It seemed like forever ago that they'd had their first, wild rendezvous in the storage closet earlier in the summer. At the time, Rachel hadn't been sure if it would be a one-time thing. But her question had been answered pretty quickly. And repeatedly.

They'd hooked up quite regularly since that day. After some makeout sessions and another blowjob in the storage room, they'd started going back to his apartment where things had eventually progressed. He'd gently probed her about having sex, but despite her animalist attraction to him, she'd held firm on her policy of limiting such interactions. She wanted to, and once or twice she'd almost succumbed to her lust, but she'd promised herself that she'd wait until she was officially a college student before she went down that path again.

Josh had been a little disappointed but he'd gotten over it rather quickly. Having Rachel get naked and suck his dick wasn't exactly the worst thing in the world. Plus, she'd certainly ramped up her enthusiasm and the intensity of her work. She'd eagerly licked and sucked places that he was surprised she'd been willing to explore. And it had been wildly pleasurable.

And while Josh had been the main beneficiary of such an arrangement, it hadn't been a one-sided affair. Since actual intercourse had been vetoed, he'd had no problem repaying her for the violent ways in which she'd made him come. He'd gone down on her a handful of times or used his fingers to melt her into a grinning, whimpering puddle. He loved hooking up with her, and he was beginning to find that he really liked hanging out with her as well. She was funny and sharp and just easy to be around. And the fact that she dragged such mind-bending orgasms out of him wasn't so bad either.

Rachel, too, had been entirely pleased with the arrangement. She was beginning to become a little smitten with Josh and such a reality had reared its head when she'd found herself succumbing to his pleading advances even when it was inconvenient. She'd kept her promise to not jeopardize her class for him, but she'd blown off Rebecca a couple times and she'd been late to a planned dinner with her parents once. All in the name of bobbing her head in his lap and sweetly sucking him off because he'd asked.

Rachel swallowed through her thoughts as Josh's probing touch and playful eyes indicated that such a request was currently being made. And along the lines of entertaining him despite inconvenience, she felt herself melting into ascension.

She thought about Kevin and how she'd just told him to meet her in a little while. But her guilt subsided quickly as she considered the early release she'd just been given from class. That was it! She could definitely go have some fun with Josh and still be back in time to meet her friend. She'd probably run a little off schedule but it wouldn't be that bad.

Thinking quickly, she switched her phone conversation from Kevin to Rebecca and began typing. She knew if she told Kevin she would be a little late, he might think she was too busy and try to cancel. He was still kinda weird about that stuff. He was going away to college almost completely across the country in a few days and she definitely wanted to see him before he left. She swallowed and banged out her message.

Hey. Kev is coming by at 1. Got out of class a little early and gonna hang with Josh for a min. If he gets there before me, just let him in and I'll be there soon. :)

She pressed 'send' and slipped the phone back into her bag. Clearing her throat and looking back up at Josh with a coy smirk, she rolled her eyes at him and spoke with playful sarcasm.

" 'Celebrate', huh? Well, I guess I could squeeze you into my schedule for a minute or two."

She paused and stuck her tongue out at him.

"Since, you know, that's usually only about as long as you're able to 'celebrate' for..."

Josh smirked at her playful dig and shook his head. Running his hand boldly down the small of her back, he cupped her firmly by the ass. As he pulled her in tight and pressed her body up against the front of his jeans, he scoffed and fired back.

"Yeah, I got something you can squeeze."

Rachel snorted in response and shook her head. But she tingled all over as she clearly felt the outline of his physical arousal pressing into her thigh. Swallowing lustfully, she rolled her eyes and pushed herself off of him. With a final teasing grin, she nodded and turned to walk with him out of the building.

***

Kevin hummed quietly to himself as he gripped the banister and glided to the top of the stairs. He'd only been in the dorm a few times, but it somehow already felt strangely familiar. Pushing his shoulder into the stairwell door, he stepped into the hall and turned left.

Rebecca's temporary summer dorm room wasn't that far away and he checked the time as he stepped to the door. He was actually a little early to meet Rachel, but he'd figured Rebecca would probably be there. Ever since their crazy and completely unexpected hookup back during that first week of summer break at the beach, he'd found himself subconsciously hoping she'd be around whenever he'd see Rachel.

He'd felt awkward at first, but the last few times he'd seen her, they'd actually seemed to connect in a very effortless sort of way. Kevin felt all kinds of confusion when it came to his grasp on the situation. A small part of him still harbored some feelings for Rachel (although nowhere near at the intensity it had been in the aftermath of his prom), yet another part of him also had some emotional inklings towards Rebecca as well.

He was sure that she didn't feel anything like that about him though. Their hookup had been the definition a casual, one-time thing and he'd made his peace with simply being grateful for the gift she'd bestowed. But still, he couldn't help but feel a gentle simmering of a spark every so often when he'd hear her laugh at one of his jokes. He wondered if others noticed that when she was happy, like truly, genuinely happy, the sharp edges of her normally fierce personality softened just a bit.