Freshman Ch. 03: Thank You

Story Info
Rachel is all too happy to return a favor.
9k words
4.73
14.6k
8

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories along their natural progression.

PROM is the first series, and while it is a little choppier (in my opinion) because it was my first effort, it is the main story from which the others are branched. So things will definitely be a little confusing (and surprises/themes ruined) if it is skipped over.

PRELUDES is the follow-up and it deals with a crucial stretch of time that led to where Prom began. It weaves the two series together and fills in a lot of missing details and untold storylines that help explain how the events of Prom occurred and why Rachel may have acted in the ways that she did.

SENIOR WEEK is the third installment and it details the week following the end of Rachel's senior year of high school. It explores some different aspects of Rachel's personality as she finds fun and trouble alike with faces old and new.

So, if you're not caught up, catch up! And if you are, welcome back! I don't think I really need to give any clues as to what FRESHMAN is about, but just to be safe, this series will follow the entire first year of Rachel's college experience. What had seemed like an impossible fantasy just a few months prior is now fully in her grasp. Will the freedom and euphoria of the life she'd prayed for lift her to new heights or will it consume her as she is unable resist her instinctual urges to charge recklessly ahead?

As always, I appreciate your ratings and comments and I welcome any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS -- Chapter 2: He Loves Me Not

CHAPTER 3

Rachel tapped the capped-end of her highlighter against the smooth wood of the table and tried to focus on the words she was reading. She'd been sitting in the same uncomfortable chair for at least twenty minutes and she was sure that she'd only turned a page two or three times. She could see the letters forming words and the words forming sentences. But absolutely nothing had sunk in. Her mind was simply miles and miles away.

And in a very specific place.

The tapping stopped abruptly as Rachel released her grip from the marker with exasperation and let it fall to the table. She took a deep breath in through her nose and closed her eyes as the air held firm in her lungs. She had field hockey practice in a little over an hour and she'd really been trying to do the good student thing and get her work done early in her free time. But the only "work" that was occupying her thoughts was the very different type that she'd done at that party just two days prior. And the absolutely electric ways it had been making her feel ever since.

She rubbed her forehead and smirked pleasantly as she pictured Will's face from calculus earlier in the day. It had been her most recent class and one of her only two on Mondays (the other being her Freshman Composition class with her same teacher from the summer, Professor Davis). And, as expected, seeing her standard seat-behind classmate had taken on a bit of a different feel from the last time they'd been in class together.

Opening her eyes, Rachel shook her head involuntarily. When Will had first arrived to class, he'd only managed to offer an awkward greeting and smile. Rachel had returned the look and not engaged him further, but she'd been unable to stop thinking about him and what they'd done for the next hour. It wasn't so much that she was into him (she was pretty much agnostic on that matter) but more knowing that he was sitting behind her and looking at her the entire time and likely replaying the same images in his head that were making her own senses tickle and rush.

For weeks they'd been simple seatmates, and while she'd acknowledged the possibility that he might've thought about or imagined her in sexual ways, there had been nothing she'd done to give fodder to such fantasies outside of perhaps some moderately-revealing clothing choices or gentle flirting. But now that was all different. He'd seen (and experienced) her in the most explicit of ways. He'd explored her body fully and she'd gotten on her knees and pleasured him with an amount of enthusiasm and skill that he'd likely been unprepared for.

Now when he looked at her from his seat just two feet behind and saw the golden glow of her tanned skin, he could imagine its vivid contrast against the creamy paler portions of her body that remained hidden. When he watched the subtle shakes of her dirty-blonde hair, he could picture the same way it bounced gracefully in front of his waist. And when she'd absent-mindedly slide her highlighter into her mouth, well, the potential parallel was obvious.

It had all made Rachel squirm pleasurably throughout class. And when the session had finally concluded, she'd been pleasantly surprised to hear Will call her name and (subtly at first) allude to their rendezvous at the party. He'd offered a few words of extreme praise for what she'd done and eventually hinted at the hopeful possibility of a similar encounter in the future. Perhaps even making seeing each other more regular.

Rachel had thanked him for his role in what had been a very fun and fulfilling night. And she'd even responded favorably to the suggestion that they might have more fun like that sometime. But she'd also made it clear that she wasn't looking for boyfriend-type in any sense. She told him that she was very much into enjoying her new college life in the ways that she wanted to, and if that was something he understood, then she was pretty sure that the possibility of them crossing paths in non-math class kinds of ways could be very much on the table.

Will had seemed quite agreeable with such an idea and the pair parted as newly-minted friends with (potential and to be determined at some point in the future) benefits. Rachel smiled and sat up straight in her chair, leaning backwards and stretching her spine over the sturdy back. While her fresh encounter with Will had served to deepen her buzzing itch, truthfully calculus hadn't been the only class that morning in which she'd found herself lost in her own delightfully dangerous thoughts.

Her stomach fluttered pleasurably and her lips curled into an automatic grin. Her first class of the day had likewise provided a soft target for her pent-up arousal: her professor.

Rachel's playful feelings towards Professor Davis were nothing new; she'd been tingling and fantasizing in his presence since her first class over the summer. As her infatuation with Josh had grown and their time together become more consistent, such feelings had waned a bit, but they'd never totally gone away. She could still vividly remember the day that he'd called her into his office after class during the summer session. She'd been worried that she was in some sort of trouble. And she'd been so dangerously intrigued by the fantastical places that such a reality could lead.

As it had turned out, the wild scenes of her fantasies had not been explored during their meeting (as expected) but she'd caught him checking her out and had been delighted in the cute ways it had gotten him all flustered. From that day forward, she'd made it a point to catch his eye in certain ways and she'd silently prayed that she would again find herself under his instruction come the fall semester.

Good fortune had served to create such a match and Rachel's class-time fantasies had picked up right where they'd left off in the summer. She didn't spend 75 minutes dreaming of fucking him every single class or anything. But not a week went by where she didn't at least consider it once. Her student/teacher, boss/employee fantasy had roots way deeper than him (and way deeper than she even understood herself). But that didn't mean that he wasn't currently the face she imagined when such dangerous ideas crept into her mind.

She swallowed a shiver and adjusted herself in her seat. He'd looked really cute today. He'd had on this light blue shirt that played so well with his eyes. And he looked like maybe he'd been working out more lately. His arms seemed maybe a little bigger. His chest, too.

A silly laugh escaped her lips unexpectedly and Rachel blushed as she glanced around in mild embarrassment. She wondered if anyone nearby knew what she was thinking about. Knew of the nonstop parade of dirty thoughts and explicit imagery that flowed through her head. She realized that her exceptionally strong infatuation with her teacher today was just a byproduct of how she'd felt since the weekend, but that didn't make it any less real. Nor did it make her need to quench her gnawing thirst any less pronounced.

She reflexively looked around the space like a lioness scanning the horizon for potential prey. She smirked as she recalled that she'd actually passed on a chance to satisfy her hunger and she was wondering now if that had been wise. Josh had called her on Sunday afternoon to check in after their weird night at the party and also to see if she wanted to hang out.

Rachel had understood clearly the type of "hanging out" that he'd been hinting at and an automatic pulsing between her thighs had almost pushed her to accept the invitation without question. But some higher-thinking part of her brain had intervened and overridden her primal instincts and politely declined the offer. She'd decided, given her little speech to Josh at the party, that immediately giving in to his first contact wasn't be the best idea. It would be wise to keep him at arm's length for just a bit lest she fall back under his spell and lose focus of the freedom she'd just regained. That didn't mean that she didn't have plans to have some serious, bed sheet-pulling, toe-curling fun with him in the near future. She most certainly did. Just not right now.

She grinned sheepishly at her silly thoughts and shook her head to wipe clean the image of Josh's handsome face from her mind. She didn't need to be thinking about him right now. But she did need something to take his place and scratch her itch. Someone. She twisted her lips pensively as she again scanned the room as if her suitor might magically appear before her eyes. There just had to be someone she'd met over the past few weeks whom she could shift her current focus to. Someone who-.

Rachel's mouth opened involuntarily and a breathy whimper squeaked out as her gaze suddenly landed on just such a target. Prickly heat rushed up her cheeks and into her scalp and her thigh muscles contracted on their own. Swallowing hard and feeling the pulse beginning to rise in her neck, she brought her thumb and forefinger together without even noticing. As her fingers began to rub together to a smooth, steady rhythm, she narrowed her brows and focused.

Caleb.

Caleb was the boy who had intervened at the party when she'd had her (now more understandable) mini-altercation with Vince. It had been his house that they were in and he'd very quickly exerted his authority over the situation thusly. Rachel didn't know anything about him other than she'd heard the guys who lived there were seniors. That and that his unexpected display of strength and force had made her stomach tighten and her juices flow.

And that hadn't been the only arousing memory of him she'd made. He had also been nearby when she'd emerged topless and dripping wet from the hot tub with Will. Surely dozens of boys had witnessed and enjoyed her brazen display of casual nudity in that moment, but Caleb had been the only one with whom she'd locked eyes and jointly acknowledged the event. She'd seen the intrigue and hunger in his face and she'd returned the look purposefully. She felt a little ashamed admitting it, but had he stepped up right then and taken her by the hand, she was sure that she'd have left Will without as much as a second thought.

She swallowed hard and gritted her teeth as a shockwave passed through her gut. Knowing that Caleb had gotten such a good look at her naked made her suddenly jealous and playfully annoyed that she had not been treated to the same from him. She grinned as she tried to imagine what his penis might look like. How it might feel. She licked her lips involuntarily. How it might taste...

The sizzling images and stirring memories flooded her already spinning brain, and for a moment, Rachel could barely keep it together. She was just so torqued up and she had been for two straight days. She was buzzing and itching and so, so, so hungry. And she needed something to sink her teeth into in the worst way.

Feeling totally in control but also like a separate force was guiding her, she pushed back from the table with a start. She stood up and smoothed out her shirt and tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ears. She knew what she wanted. And she was going to go get it.

The walk over to where Caleb was sitting shot tingly excitement through her veins with every step. His table was sort of far away, and had Rachel not already stored his face in her memory banks in such an imprinted way, she probably would never have even noticed him. But she was quite well aware of him now. And in a moment, he would be just as aware of her.

His head was angled down over an open textbook and Rachel steadied herself as she stopped at the edge of his table. He looked focused and he didn't appear to register her presence at all. It made Rachel squirm further. His strong, serious demeanor is what had attracted her to him in the first place. It made sense now that she would be the one who had to pursue and vie for his attention.

"Um, hi. Caleb?"

Caleb raised his head suddenly out of his book and blinked his eyes in the direction of the voice. He'd been deep in his reading; he had plans for medical school next year and he was trying to keep his resume clean. His brow furrowed in momentary confusion as he tried to place the face looking down at him. But as the girl's pretty features lit up the sensors in his brain and triggered the memory, he smiled subtly and nodded back.

"Hey. Um, bathroom girl!"

Rachel blushed gently and giggled as she took in his amused expression. He wasn't hit-you-over-the-head handsome like Josh, but he had sharp features that matched what she'd experienced of his personality perfectly. He appeared to be the quiet, serious type who could suddenly take control of any situation in the blink of an eye. He was tall and athletically proportioned and his dark hair was slickly parted and pushed back to the side.

Steadying herself and quelling the storm of arousal in her belly, Rachel smirked and shot him a teasing grin with her hands on her hips.

"Yes, 'bathroom girl.' That'd be me. But I also kind of have a name, too. With like, real letters and everything. It's Rachel."

Caleb smiled again through closed lips and nodded. His eyes drifted momentarily over the pleasing curves of her torso before returning to her face and acknowledging this newly gained intel.

"That's good to know. So what's up, Rachel? You have fun at the party?"

Rachel smiled sweetly and brushed an imaginary fuzz from the front of her shirt, drawing Caleb's attention back to her boobs. Feeling the confidence flowing through her veins, she answered.

"I did. It was a lot of fun. And actually, that's why I came over. I just really wanted to thank you for what you did with the bathroom situation. I really appreciated that."

She paused and widened her eyes and gave him a guilty pout.

"I'm very sorry if I caused any drama..."

Caleb inhaled and studied for a moment before finally leaning back in his chair and relaxing. Shaking his head with a friendly smile, he responded.

"What? Drama? Nah, I know Vince pretty well. Like the dude a lot, but he can be a fucking dipshit. In fact, that's usually how he is. No, you didn't do anything wrong. You're good."

Rachel grinned happily as Caleb concluded his exoneration of her actions with a playful wink. She couldn't quite get a read on him yet but she was happy that he was at least being receptive to her interruption. Her eyes drifted momentarily to the open textbook in front of him containing all sorts of biological diagrams. She shook her head. That stuff made her brain hurt.

"Well, I'm glad. Didn't want you mad at me."

She paused as she let the meaning of her sentence sink in more fully. Pulling out a chair across the table and kneeling onto it with one leg, she leaned over a bit and moved on.

"And it was a great time. You guys throw a good party. Really glad I went."

Caleb angled his glance downward as Rachel's new position offered an enhanced view of her full cleavage. Not that such an image was totally necessary in light of what he'd seen of her on his deck. Deciding to playfully push the subject a bit, he waited until it was obvious to her where he was looking before speaking back.

"Yeah actually, I do remember seeing you later in the night. If I recall you did look like you were having fun. You'd just gotten out of the hot tub and you were wearing this really hot bathing suit."

He stopped and held his knowing gaze as Rachel took his implication with reddened cheeks and a toothy grin. Obviously the "bathing suit" he was referring to was her stepping onto the deck soaking wet and proudly topless with only a skimpy thong to her name. They both kept their eyes locked for a moment until Rachel finally joined in on joke. Rolling her eyes, she spoke with friendly sarcasm.

"Yeah, you know it's funny, I usually end up wearing that specific one after I've been drinking a lot."

She grinned slyly and flashed her eyes as Caleb laughed and nodded his head. She was so happy that he was into flirting with her like this. It was revving her up even further and it was going to make what came next even more enjoyable.

The sexual tension hung thickly in the air as neither of them played their next card in response to the conversation's uptick in intensity. Caleb's expression was playful but still generally stoic. But Rachel was quite certain he'd be showing some enthusiasm soon. Leaning in further and offering a now very-friendly view down her shirt, she began to wrap things up.

"Well anyway. I just came over because I hadn't gotten a chance to thank you. And I wanted to do that. So..."

Caleb sniffed in through his nose and shrugged casually. He was enjoying flirting with this girl and she was certainly easy to look at.

"Soo...? You just did."

Rachel narrowed her eyes and shook her head. A devious grin stretched across her lips.

Caleb raised his palms upward and shot her a curious look.

"You didn't?"

Rachel felt the power surging through her veins as she prepared to drop the hammer. She wasn't sure if he was just playing dumb with her or if he really wasn't following yet. It didn't matter though. He was about to be shown the light.