Freshman Girl Loses Her Virginity

Story Info
Newly-turned 18 college girl finally has sex in college.
1.8k words
3.41
62.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This story isn't wild or crazy. It is simply a first time story. If you are looking for a wild first time story (as in, rough fucking, gangbang, lesbian, etc), this isn't for you. It is a slow story based on a real first-time experience from a friend of mine- just a guy and a girl. I hope you all enjoy it!

*****

When I went to college, I had just turned 18. I was a virgin in practically every sense of the word- never smoked ANYTHING, never partied, never drank alcohol, never had a boyfriend, never been kissed- and never had sex.

I was away from home, living in the dorms and independent, for the first time ever. So when my roommate and floormates wanted to go to a party, I said "Sure, why not?"

The first couple of times were somewhat uneventful. I drank, tried the jungle juice that they had at the parties, did the BYOB-thing. Somewhere in this time I had my first kiss. It was a mistake, and it was just a peck on the lips, but I'll count it as my first kiss.

Anyways, I partied, when I didn't have homework or other commitments. I grinded with some of my floormates, I generally stuck close to them.

Generally.

Until one night, a couple months into college, I went to a party with them. It was kind of sketchy, a lot of the parties in town were. I was hoping to meet a guy who I DIDN'T see all the time in my building, and so I wandered off towards the side of the room that the party was in.

I was kind of dancing by myself, awkwardly. To give you a better picture of myself, I'm about 5'8". I'm curvy. I have medium length brown hair, C or D cup breasts. It depends on the company I buy them from. I have glasses, and sometimes wear earrings. I am extremely pale, and have green eyes. I don't really know what else to say about myself.

Anyways, there I was. Dancing awkwardly. All of a sudden, I feel someone come up behind me and start touching my hips. Suddenly, I feel a guy rubbing himself against me and dancing with me...grinding with me. A guy who wasn't my floormate?! Cool! I didn't care what was going on, I was finally attractive to someone!

So I went with it. I started grinding with this mystery guy, feeling his hands move over my body. Feeling his hips thrust into me, feeling him push me over a bit to grasp me better. It was fun.

Then he turned me around, and I saw him. He was tall, extremely tall. And black, very black, even though the room was already dark. Whatever. He leaned down, grabbed me, and started kissing me. Except for the first time in my life, it wasn't just a peck on the lips. It was REALLY kissing, his tongue was in my mouth, and he was still thrusting into me. We were making out, and apparently everyone saw. I don't remember a lot of the other details; I was pretty drunk.

All I remember is that we exchanged numbers, and said we'd meet up another time. I went home, excited about finally doing something wild at a party. That's not who I am.

After his kiss, his tongue probing my mouth, his body pressing against mine, his erection pressing against my body...it awakened something in my body. A primal "I want to fuck" feeling that I have never felt before. I had never masturbated, I had never really been kissed- so I had never felt the urge to have sex before!

I told my story to my friends, and my roommate...everyone was shocked that I, an innocent girl, had gone so far so publicly so fast! They also cautioned me to be careful about moving faster with him, since I was so new to everything.

I ignored them, because I was horny. Hornier than I have ever been. I texted him, he said his name was Trevor. We arranged to meet and get dinner on a Wednesday evening.

I was psyched. I wanted to just have sex already. Then Wednesday afternoon he texted me, saying that he might be busy. I was upset at the sudden cancellation, so I went out and grabbed dinner myself. Then he texted me and said he was free. We decided to meet up anyways. It was an awkward dinner, both of us had already eaten in the confusion. We made awkward small talk. 5 years later, I don't remember any details about him. I don't remember what I said. He was cute. Literally, tall, dark, and handsome.

Towards the end of our awkward date, he asked if I wanted to go back to his place. Yes!! That's what I was hoping for. I jumped at the chance. We got rid of our food and plates, and walked to his dorm.

When we went to his room, he asked what he told me his name was. What the hell?

He then explained that he was from Nigeria, and his name was confusing and difficult for Americans to pronounce. And that English wasn't his first name. Why he decided to tell me that on the walk to his dorm, I don't know. That would have been cool to know, but why spring it on me walking to a dorm building at night? I'll never understand.

Well, we got to his dorm. His roommate was going to be out all night, so he locked the door. I was hoping that we would have sex. Did he want sex? Did anyone find me attractive enough to fuck? Am I ready for this? Did he just want to hang out? But why would he, our time together was awkward? I was so confused. I sat on his bed, and was hoping he would take the lead. I was 18, and he was 20.

He sat next to me and took my face in his hands. He started kissing me, and we started making out again. I was really excited to finally release my sexual tension, and he was kissing me all over my face and neck. He reached down to pull my shirt off my body and I was finally just wearing a bra in front of a guy for the first time I ever. He kept making out with me, and this went on for a few minutes. Soon, he leaned back and unhooked my bra. I was now showing a guy my boobs! This had never happened before!

He quickly grasped my boobs in his hands and leaned down to kiss and suck on each one. Licking my nipples...biting them...kissing them...it was fun but I wanted to go further.

He got off the bed, and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his penis, which was erect and gigantic. It wasn't just that it was the first dick I had ever seen (I hadn't even looked at porn before!) but it's the biggest I've seen even in the years since this night.

I looked at his cock. I looked at him. And I asked what I should do, because I had no clue.

He told me to put my mouth on it. I did. Then he told me to lick it and suck on it, but I didn't know what to do. I had never given a blow job before, and my gag reflex is awful. And his dick was fucking huge. So we stopped with my attempted blow job and we went back to kissing.

He pulled his shirt off and pulled off his pants. I took off my pants, too. Now he was naked and I was almost there, too.

He reached into my underwear and started fingering me. I was already wet and this was an amazing sensation. He pulled my underwear off, and started to finger me while he was making out with me. His fingers were probing around my clitoris, my vagina...his tongue was probing my mouth.

He set me down on his bed, on his pillow, and covered me with a blanket, then climbed on top of me and started kissing me everywhere. My lips, my neck...especially my neck. It felt amazing. He was kissing me, thrusting on top of me, and I asked if he wanted to have sex.

At this time, I also decided to disclose that I was a virgin. He kind of stopped, and looked a little freaked out. I asked him if he had any diseases, if he had been with people. He said he was clean, he had been with six girls...but that he didn't want to be the one to take my virginity. He was just a random guy I kissed at a party, he knew it, I knew it. He said that he would rather a nice strapping young man take my virginity right. A nice guy who I was seeing, who was more than a one night stand. But I was horny, and wanted to have sex! He was already on top of me anyways, and we were basically doing it anyways. I asked him if he had a condom. He did. So, I suggested we have sex.

He still seemed wary of ruining my first time, but I wanted to have sex with HIM. And, as expected, he didn't turn me down. Who would say no to a girl that wants to have sex?

I was laying there, and watched as he opened the package and rolled the condom over his penis. He repositioned himself, and me, and lined himself up against the opening of my vagina. He asked if I still wanted to do this, I did.

He pressed into me, slowly, gently, easing his gigantic dick into my pure virgin pussy. He pushed in a bit more and then slowly pulled out, asking if I was okay. I was. So he pushed back in, and started to kiss me again. Kissing me. Biting me.

He was now fucking me with his huge dick, and I had now lost my virginity. It was a whirlwind. I don't know how long it lasted. It seemed like a while. I don't know how long his dick was, but it was at LEAST 8 inches, and very thick. I have never seen anything like it. His gigantic black dick, and my small pussy. I still don't know how I didn't bleed everywhere.

After a while of fucking, he came, and pulled out of me.

As we were getting dressed, he looked at me closely and told me that I should ice my neck. I was covered in huge, dark purple hickeys. They were so purple and blue that they were nearly black.

He walked me to the bus stop, gave me an awkward hug, and left.

I have never seen him again, and we didn't really talk after that. It wasn't the best sex I've had, but it wasn't the worst. It was awkward, as I think most first times are. He was hot, and exotic. I think I saw him in the campus center once, a few months later. I'm not really sure.

Since then, I've had more interesting sex. But that's a story for another day.