Freshman Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we everyone got on board the stewardess announced that the plane would be stopping in New Orleans, then Miami, then to our destination. The Bahamas. Carter pretty much jumped out of his seat when he heard we were going to the Bahamas. He leaned over and gave me such a passionate kiss. I immediately began to get a boner.

With Carter there's no hiding my boners. When I get them from him I really get them and since I have such a big dick it's not easy to miss. I pulled him out of his seat and into the bathroom.

"I need you right now. I want you so bad. I can't wait until we get there to show you this." I pulled down my sweats and my underwear and released my dick. But it was different. There was Satan wrap on it because I had gotten a tattoo on it. I go the word "cum" at the base of it on my pelvis and under the letter u is an arrow pointing almost all the way down my dick to the head.

*Carter's point of view"

"Oh my fucking god. That is so fucking how. I can't believe you did that. But boy am I fucking glad you did. It's such a fucking turn on." I said as I started unwrapping the wrap and kneeling down.

I opened my mouth wide and slid his dick and all it's piercings into my mouth. I slowed down when it reached my throat but I kept pushing it in my mouth. I started fondling his balls with one hand while the other I started flickering around at his smooth asshole. He loved that so much. During sex he'd often put a prostate massager up his ass and would fuck my like a wild dog.

I kept taking his long, thick dick in and out of my throat. Everytime he'd slide into my throat I'd hum. That drove him crazy.

I found feel him start to swell up. I began to suck harder and harder and bobbing my head back and forth so fast that my throats would just stay open.

He started spurting out his cum and I pulled him out of my mouth and held out my tongue. I loved tasting him. It was always better that cumming right didn't my throat.

When he was done cumming I let him shrink out of my mouth with a "pop". Then I reapplied the Saran Wrap back to its original position all on Matt's dick. It was so fucking sexy.

******

About three and a half hours later we arrived at the Bahamas. It was stunning. The most clear water I have ever seen. People always said it was very beautiful, but the words "very" and "beautiful" have no comparison to how amazing it is in the Bahamas.

We were able to get all of our luggage fairly quickly. I really didn't know I had so much stuff. Matt said that he almost had to get another suitcase just to fit my clothes. It really is a problem, but that's what happens when you're a gay college student, you're always buying clothes.

We walked from the luggage claim to where the shuttle would pick us up to take us to our hotel. We were gonna wait about half an hour, and we were still jet lagged so we decided to take a nap while waiting for the shuttle to come. The thing is I didn't know that Matt was gonna take a nap too.

We sat down on the bench, him to my left. I can never fall asleep sitting up, so I laid my head down in Matt's lap with my hand through the loop of my suitcase. And the other two suitcases in between Matt's legs. He started running his hands through my hair and rubbing my neck and back. There's no way I would've been able to stay awake with that wonderful treatment.

Well apparently Matt had needed to go to the bathroom. He lifted me off of his lap and placed my head gently on the bench. I was still tired so I fell back asleep. That was until a man in all dark clothes with his hood pulled over his head, came up to us and told us in a low voice, "Stand up and give me all your money. Don't make any sudden movements. HEY. WAKE UP." He yelled as he nudged me awake with something pointy in his right hand. IT WAS A GUN!

I quickly sat up straight as I eyed the small handgun pointed at my face. I hear of so many stories where in a mugging, the victim didn't cooperate with the mugger and got seriously hurt. But I was determined to not make this one of those instances.

I slowly stood up and held my hands in the air, not able to say a word.

"Put your hands down, just give me your money and I'll be on my way." he growled at me while pointing his gun towards my backpack, that had all of our traveler's checks, cash and credit cards.

I turned away from him, towards the bench, and silently said a prayer. I did not want to die or get hurt. I just wanted to be in Matt's arms, so I could feel safe. That's when I heard the scream. I quickly turned around and saw Matt running up behind the mugger. He jumped on top of him, pushing the criminal to the ground. He really stood no chance against my hero.

Matt started punching him in the face as I grabbed the gun and threw it away from them, just to make sure no one would get shot. I didn't need my vacation to be spent in a hospital. After about thirty seconds Matt got off the mugger and yelled, "GET THE FUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE!!"

He was so sexy in that moment. He was my hero. I pulled him into the tightest hug I possibly could. I never wanted to let go of him. If it weren't for him something could've gone very bad.

"Are you okay baby?" he said as he was panting from the fight he just won. "He didn't hurt you. Sit down let me check."

"I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm just so glad you were there. I love you so much." I said as I pulled him into another hug, and this time I pulled him into a heartwarming kiss.

After our lips parted I grabbed Matt's hand when he shrieked. "Oh my god, babe your hand. We have to get it on ice immediately to prevent swelling. I'll be right back, don't move." I said as I stood up and ran inside to go get some ice. I come back about a minute later with a cup of ice from a soda fountain. I rushed to Matt and told him to put his whole hand in the cup.

"My whole hand? But it's gonna be so cold. Couldn't you have gotten a bag or something?" he whined to me.

"No because it works best if your hand receives coldness from all sides. Trust me, I've had a nurse tell me this when I broke my hand in high school." I sternly said as I grabbed his hand and shoved it in the ice.

"AHHHH. It stings. I packed some bandaids in my backpack, could you get them?" he asked me.

"Fine. But I'm only gonna put them on after we get to the hotel. Which shouldn't be too long seeing as how our shuttle just arrived. You get your backpack and hold the cup with your other hand. I'll worry about the luggage." I instructed him. He's learned over the years that it's best not to argue with me when I'm being strict, because like I told him back at the house, I will take as long as I want to make him cum. It's perfectly fine with me.

When we got to the hotel room I was stunned. I've never stayed in a hotel with such a gorgeous view. I looked straight through to the balcony as I saw the moonlight twinkling off the ocean. I walked through to the sliding glass doors and pulled them open, not stopping to look at anything else in the room. I stepped outside and called Matt out to the balcony.

When he walked out he said, "Wow. That is the second most beautiful view I have ever seen.

"What's the first? I can't think of a place that is more beautiful than this." I responded.

"You're the first. And there's no doubt about that. Seeing you naked will always be the most awe striking view I will ever be able to see. That and when you're bouncing up and down on my dick so that I can see "FUCK ME" on your ass. Correction, that is the most beautiful view on Earth." he said as he took his hand out of the now melted ice.

I blushed, but didn't respond. I grabbed his hand and inspected it. It was not swollen at all, There were just two cuts on his index finger knuckle and one on his middle finger. He really beat that guy's face to a pulp. He sure would do anything to protect me. That's my Matt. My hero.

I then started applying pressure to different parts of his hand to see if he had broken any bones. I took Matt's silence as a sign that no bones were broken, which relieved me. But his hand wasn't the only thing on my mind. We're in the Bahamas for fucks sake. I'm gonna make this count.

I moved in front of Matt and faced him. I slowly unzipped his hoodie and moved my hands into the arms and pulled it down. I then lowered my hands to his waistline as I grabbed the bottom of his t-shirt, which I slowly raised over his chiseled abs as i watched his rainbow navel piercing come into view. Then over his large pecs which housed his silver nipple piercings and my name over his heart. Finally, I pulled his over his head.

I then started to take off his sweats. I slowly untied the drawstrings, then pulled down them down. Now all he was wearing was his bright pink Andrew Christian jockstrap that housed his big bulge, that started to grow. I kneeled so that I was eyelevel to his package. I grabbed the strap of his underwear with my teeth and pulled down with my head. His dick came out of his underwear and flopped onto my head. I felt the piercings of the jacob's ladder hit my head. I finished pulling his underwear down with my hands.

I started to lick Matt's balls and I grabbed his dick with my hand and started stroking it, moving his piercings back and forth. I started hearing moans come from above. These were some of the loudest moans he's ever let leave his mouth I began to suck him faster and harder. He wasn't going to last long. But I wasn't gonna let him off that easy.

A few minutes of me bobbing my head on his dick and he moaned "oh. I'm gonna cum." And that's when I stopped and took my mouth off his dick. "Aggghhhhhh. Why would you do that? I was so fucking close. Oh you are soooo gonna get it tonight. You can trust me on that babe." He said as he stood up and picked me up and hung me over his shoulder.

He walked through a set of doors into the bedroom and plopped me on the bed, making me bounce up and down. He seductively climbed onto the bed, forced my legs open with his knees and wrapped his arms around my chest. He kissed my neck and sucked on it, definitely giving me hickies.

He reached for my underwear and slipped it down revealing my hard 7 inch cut dick. He then tossed me over onto m stomach to get at my ass when he saw the dark piece of plastic hanging out of my ass. "What the hell is that?" He said.

"It's a butt plug. I've been wearing it since before I got home. In fact that's where I was when you got home. I was at the sex shop getting this so I could be ready and loose more often. Sexy, huh?" I replied.

"You don't even know." He said as he slowly pulled it out of me. Revealing another part of the butt plug, inch by inch, until it popped out of my hole, which now gaped quite beautifully. "That's so fucking hot." He said before he drove his tongue into me. His beard stimulating every inch of my ass crack. Getting rimmed was one of my favorite things to do before getting fucked hard up the ass by my boyfriend's long hard dick.

He slicked up my hole with the bottle of lube he had requested in the room. He poured some into my gaping hole and then some onto his huge dick. He used his hand to spread the lube all over his member evenly coating all the piercings.

He maneuvered the top of his dick to my hole and slowly slid in. The first great feeling was his apadravya sliding into my hole, then hitting my prostate. Then his fist shaft piercing, then a second, third, then the fourth. I then felt his balls hit my perineum, which meant I had tamed his whole dick.

He slowly pulled back, bringing me to euphoria as each piercing hit my prostate again. Then he thrust forward, then backwards bringing it to a slow rhythm that caught up quickly.

Soon he wasn't just fucking me, he was pounding me as he held my ass and pulled me towards him with every thrust. I didn't stand a chance, I came without notice, spurting my cum all over the bedspread. My asshole involuntarily clenched in spasms, which stimulated Matt more. The extra stimulation cause him to erupt inside me.

I felt his cum jet out of his long dick with every spurt, which after a few times just flowed out of his dick. I loved when he cummed inside me, it made me love him even more than I already did.

He wasn't completely done though. He slid out of me, but the fullness of his dick was quickly replaced by the butt plug. Apparently he liked the idea of me being looser for him all the time. Maybe I'll wear it often.

After that he snuggled up behind me, pulled the sheets over us and we fell asleep.

It was the perfect first day in paradise.

12