Freshman Orientation

Story Info
Roomie was a Problem.
5.6k words
4.28
21.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were lying on his narrow bed, brilliant afternoon sunshine a streak across our naked bodies. Weeks of nonstop sex had disposed of my modesty. Another castoff from high school days.

He sat next to me the first day of class. A big lecture hall with two hundred of us crammed in for the mandatory introduction to history class. Afterwards, I couldn't remember a thing from the famous professor's talk. Eric said hello, his warm, husky voice catching me by surprise. We did the usual trade of backgrounds. He was tall and wiry, so I wasn't surprised when he said he was from Wyoming. A cowboy, I thought. After I said I was from Santa Monica, he turned his head and gave me a long look, confirming he had an opinion about girls from LA.

We continued exchanging whispers after the lecture began, until the guy in front of me gave us a dirty look and we stopped. Eric picked up my hand and massaged it. I tried to pay attention, but little shocks were rippling through my body. I nudged his knee with mine, and smiled at him.

As we filed out with others, he announced, "Coffee." I followed him silently, asking myself how on earth I was letting a guy hit on me with no resistance. None at all.

Lying in his bed, I was sweaty and smelly. So was he. I turned and put my leg over his anyway. It seemed necessary for us to be touching. At least most of the time. His bare penis was lying along his thigh. Since the first time, there had never been a condom. I couldn't understand how I let that happen. My mom pounded protection into me. The woman who gave us the first talk about life on campus emphasized that safe sex required condoms. His roommate had a fistful in the drawer only a few feet away.

I giggled into his ear. "I am such an easy lay, Eric Anderson. Here we are, three weeks into the first semester of college and I feel like your mistress. If we keep having bareback sex, you are probably going to knock me up. IUD's aren't perfect."

I didn't dare mention what the student guide said about ruining our lives with a child we couldn't handle.

Talk like that got him hard. I'd had sex in high school a few times after I was eighteen, but nothing like the intimacy of lying in Eric's bed, already fucked twice, and watching him lengthen and thicken. Knowing his male brain was kicking around the idea of a mistress, and what mistresses mostly did.

"You are bad for me." He fisted himself and pointed the eye in my direction. "I had girls in high school, but I never went around hard for them."

My hand turned his face and my lips mashed his. "I never went around wet for a guy."

His mouth moved south and captured my breast. Eric got off on my tits. I'm not quite 34C, so having a guy fixated on my boobs does good things for my female ego. not to mention what his tongue does for my libido. At that first coffee, he sat across and shamelessly looked down my blouse at the lacy pale green bra I wore. The one that matched the blouse. I screwed up my courage and said, "It's not nice to spend all morning looking at my chest."

"It's an impressive chest. You should be proud of it."

"That's a pretty bold pickup line. Are you going to ask me out?"

"They have a part time job lined up for me, but right now I'm broke and can't afford an expensive date with an expensive girl like you."

I thought about the three one hundred dollar bills Mom had folded into my wallet. "Emergency reserve," she called it.

"Maybe something quiet and relaxed? We'll get carded if we go out. Beer is bad for me, but a gin and tonic would taste good."

He was blond and fair skinned. Killer handsome. Unusual dark blue eyes. Any of the girls around me would date him in a second. More than date him, I guessed. But he was giving me the treatment. Olive skinned, Eurasian Olivia. My mom's parents were from Laos. Karen and her parents were on a steep assimilation track. My dad met her at UCLA. He was Italian, with dark eyes and black hair. She wouldn't go out with him until the third time he asked. They were smart and talented and had good jobs in the film industry.

"In Wyoming, my dad says gin is a sin."

"I suppose he runs horses, wrestles bulls, and sticks to bourbon?"

The two of us drilled each other with our dark eyes. "You've been reading cowboy novels. You need to spend time with a real cowboy and learn some facts."

His smile suggested that more than my fine mind would learn something about a real cowboy.

I stood. "The offer stands. You find the gin and I'll show up."

His hand found mine. "You are as bold as I am. I think we have something going."

Two nights later, I was in his dorm bed, bare as a baby, his hand across my mouth as I screamed an orgasm on his big cock. His roommate was at a rush party and would be back late. I had his gin in me. It was classic college seduction. Get booze into the girl and watch her inhibitions disappear.

From the first kiss that night, I knew what was going to happen. I hoped my freshly inserted IUD did what it was supposed to do. I made him suffer, insisting on only one item of clothing leaving at a time. Long sips of the G & T before another kiss, and another loss of clothing. After twenty minutes, I fell into his arms with a giggle. "Eric, I hope you don't mind my being silly. I'm not going to say no. I'm saying yes. But let's make it fun. Are you patient around silly girls?"

He didn't respond, but took me quickly over his knees, sweeping the skirt up and the panties down. "I had a girl try the prick tease on me one time. She went home with a red ass, crying."

I flipped over, surprising him with some muscle. My mouth covered his with a long, wet hot kiss. "I am not a tease."

"I can see that." His fingers probed into the muscles in my butt. "How come you are such a hard ass?"

"I ran track in school. Cowboys can't run at all can they?"

"Cowboys have a horse and a lasso." We laughed and wiggled on each other. The snake in his jeans was struggling to get out. I ground my bare mound on the scratchy denim. A nasty thought crossed my mind. I'd never given a blowjob in high school, but there was a first time for everything.

I popped buttons and a second later his hard cock was in my hand. Big and throbbing and needing my inexperienced lips. I didn't ask, just plunged as much of it as I could into my mouth and throat. And quickly drew back before I choked.

He pulled me down, "Are you trying that for the first time?"

"Is it that obvious?" His big Scandinavian hands were all over my naked body. Pinching, tickling, rubbing, massaging. The heat between my legs was making me frantic. "Eric, we don't need to wait. Shove that in me."

He was enough of a gentleman to take his time. I loved the feeling and bucked up at him for the last couple of inches. I was feeling hot and feisty and wild. Maybe it was the gin, but something about Eric just got to me. Like an electric charge. All the tension built up quicker than ever before and I was coming with a scream that his hand cut off.

He rolled us over. "You'll have the RA in here with all that noise." He was still hard as a rock and hadn't come. I laughed and sat up, sliding off and taking the slimy shaft in my mouth, licking. He pinched my nipples, "Like the taste of yourself, hot stuff? We're not done, you know."

I hoovered him once more, and leaned down to hiss in his ear, "I hope not, cowboy!"

His wild responded to mine. Suddenly, we were out of the bed, dancing around the room. He threw me up against a wall and drove back in. This time it was all about him. I pounded on his back and whispered, "Harder, good for nothing."

It was only when the hot lava fountained into my secret place that I realized there was no condom to catch it. All of that sticky white stuff was headed straight into my baby making machinery. Oh shit. I was shaking with more little climaxes and not thinking. Not thinking, just overcome by lust and something else. I hugged him tighter. God, this was mating. The real thing.

I was shaking and twitching as he lowered us back to the bed. I lay there, eyes closed, wondering when I would go back to normal, if ever.

"Hey." His fingers brushed the hair from my forehead, his lips kissing here and there. "That wasn't a cheap college fuck."

"No," I mumbled and found his hand to squeeze. I lay my head on his chest and cried. Quietly sobbing and still shaking. His arms linked behind me and held tight.

"Talk to me," he said softly, "I'm not used to girls crying."

"Just hold on. I'll get better. Eventually." I giggled in his ear.

With his warm body at my back, I could have spent the night there with no trouble at all. I was half asleep when reason returned. I turned over and kissed him. "Beast, you have made a total mess of me. Where is the private shower I am owed?"

"If I carried you to our shower, there would be a lot of admiring guys checking you out."

"Not tonight, thank you." I climbed into clothes that reeked of sex. "Can we talk tomorrow?"

"We better. Loving you has changed me." The hug and goodbye kiss were tender and soft.

At the girl's dorm, my roommate was already in bed. She looked at me and sniffed, "Oh my god," and turned over.

In the morning, I felt like a million dollars, and got organized for class in a hurry. At breakfast, my roomie Carolyn said to the table, "Olivia had a life changing experience last night."

I tried to stare her down, but only could burst out laughing. "I will get you for that. Just wait until some guy pushes your buttons."

There was a steady stream of texts from Eric, none of which I could take the time to answer. At noon, I sent him a note simply telling him to meet me for a sandwich. Ten minutes later, he was sitting on the concrete in front of me, saying he was sorry.

"Stop. You gave me the best loving of my life. I'm still six inches off the ground. Savor your conquest and promise me more." I gave him my best sultry stare.

"Oh my god. I can't believe this. I was sure we were history."

In a very sharp tone, I said, "You are on probation until you take us to a nice place and demonstrate that wasn't a one time event."

He spent the next several minutes kissing, licking and massaging my fingers. His eyes were locked with mine, both of us trying to decipher where we were headed next.

He stood, pressed my head to his side, and whispered, "I think I am in love. How can that be? I've only known you for a few days."

I grabbed his long hair and pulled his lips to mine for a gentle kiss. "What if I said you just spoke for me too?"

"Oh shit, this is crazy. We have to talk. Can you skip the dorm dinner?"

"Yes, I'll meet you at your car at five."

After my last class, I changed in the dorm to a summer dress, neglecting to include underwear. Last night's wild sex was still sending tremors through me. My mom, who spent a lot of time avoiding casting couches, would not be happy with my slutty behavior.

I knew where his car was, because I had been in it when he parked last. It was ancient, but had a new paint job. Eric's uncle found it in a junkyard, said it was a classic, and helped rebuild the engine and the stuff underneath. What I liked was the bench seat with no console. It was an old fashioned car for old fashioned makeout.

"Sorry I'm late." His fingers caressed the back of my neck and held me for a kiss.

"You're forgiven, I just got here."

I directed him to a deli I had found, and insisted on buying dinner. "You car, me food." I smiled at him.

He headed into the hills and stopped in a quiet place at the end of a short dirt road, with a view of the Bay. He moved over and I climbed into his lap. "You bring all your girls here?"

"Every one of them." His fingers were discovering the lack of a bra. The zipper on the back of the dress did not resist him. I licked his ear and asked, "Are we going to make out or eat?"

"Right now, we are going to talk. Kiss me."

His lips and tongue sent me spinning. Only sixteen year olds acted like this, I said to myself.

I licked his ear again and whispered, "The girl in your arms has mush for brains. Couldn't handle a coherent thought if she tried."

"You are pretty far gone, Olivia. I thought Mom's were supposed to warn you about guys like me."

I buried my head in his shoulder and groped for his zipper. The erection was right there, hard and ready. One of my hands pulled up the dress, and the other wrapped around him and found my hole.

"There. That's better. I can talk now."

I liked the fact that his big hands could completely wrap around each of my buns. With his giant cock bedded fully in me, and his hands controlling my ass, I wasn't going anywhere. I squeezed as hard as I could and he made a noise of contentment.

"Damn, Olivia. This is torture."

I bounced a few times and said, "Last night you had a different story. Something about not a cheap college fuck."

I pulled his hair until his head arched back and I could apply gentle kisses. Every time I squeezed, he drove that wonderful tool a little deeper.

I took a deep breath. "Stop! Don't you move even a tiny little bit. We are having an affair. A romantic fling. We don't know what we are doing, but don't want to let each other go. If this is love, we love it. I'm going back to your room with you and see how many times you can make me come."

Silence. Heavy breathing. I was so sensitive, I could feel his heartbeat in his cock, inside me.

"Oh shit, Olivia, I am really screwed."

I reached for some tissue, pulled him out of me and stuffed it back in his pants. It took more tissue to mop my wet bottom.

"How so?" I was rearranging and zipping the dress.

"I came here all primed with stories about finding cute babes, pouring some booze in them, and having no fault fucks. Just ordinary simple hook ups. No sorries in the morning."

I kissed him. Not so gentle this time. "And?"

"The very first girl I meet, just by sitting next to her, is the woman of my dreams. Beautiful, smart, sexy, passionate, funny..."

I cut him off with my lips. This was going too fast, way too fast...

Weeks later, it still seemed too fast. I was a student in name only. When Mom called, I could barely recite the classes and teacher's names. She asked, "Are you learning anything?"

I almost choked. "Yes, Mom, I am on a steep learning curve."

"Good, your father and I want you to study hard. That degree is important."

I smiled to myself. Could Eric's cock be translated into a college degree? It seemed like a stretch, but then he was very stretchable...

"You are thinking again." His fingers caressed my breast. My pussy clenched. That happened every time. I was feeling captured. Captured by his lust and his stiff thing.

"Will you promise not to beat me if I say something serious?"

"Maybe."

"You and I are going to roll out of here if we don't start studying. Real studying, not just foreplay."

"Come here."

I curled into him. God, this felt so nice, his strong body wrapped around me. The big bad world of midterms and finals and grades was out there someplace, but I didn't need to worry, I had Eric.

Wrong...

I sat up, legs folded. His dark eyes stared at me, cock wilted.

"You are serious."

I reached and wrapped fingers in his long hair. "A little voice says if I love you, I have to stay in school."

He nodded. "We have to do something silly, like not see each other for a week."

I gestured at his limp thing, "Can he do that?"

"Maybe. With cold showers and a lot of cursing."

I leaned down, very very slowly, and kissed him lightly.

"This is going to be a terrible test of whether we really have something together."

I dressed and left without another word.

Chapter 2 - The Terrible Test

Somehow, I survived that week. Mostly by serious booking to catch up. The urge to text, or answer texts, was powerful, but I managed by putting my phone on vacation message and locking it in a drawer.

Exactly one week later, almost to the hour, I came around the corner of the third floor stairs and saw Eric sitting at my door. There was a serious problem. Carolyn, my roommate, was bent over talking to him, with her boobs falling out. I rushed down the corridor, muttering threats. He jumped up and they both hugged me. In between kisses, I grumbled to Carolyn, "You were flashing him."

"I was just trying to be nice. He looked so lonely and forlorn."

Eric fished out three beers from his pack and had us sit on Carolyn's bed. Next he handed us each a small elegantly wrapped package. "This is something to make you feel good about yourselves."

I was smiling and relaxing fast. We raced through the wrappings and found two delicate and expensive lingerie sets. Mine was a pastel shade of green that would go with my complexion. Carolyn's was an equally pale shade of yellow that matched her skin perfectly.

Suddenly I realized he was buying intimate underwear for my roommate! How inappropriate can you be? Even if we did promise to keep hands off for a week, this was too much!

"What's the deal, Eric? Buying my roomie underwear? I suppose you want to see both of us in our nothings?"

"It's my fault, Olivia, I made him an offer, and he decided I needed a present..."

"An offer!" I screamed. "What is this?"

Eric was trying to wrestle me into his lap, but I fought him off.

"Please, I can explain." His face was pink and laughing. I smelled a rat.

Carolyn said, "We are going to have to sit on her."

They flattened me, and Eric force fed more beer. I gurgled and drilled him with my worst stare.

I was still wrestling with Carolyn as she said, "I called him and said it wasn't fair that you always had to go to his dorm. There is nothing wrong with a little loving here."

Eric went on, "She said that she was madly in love with a guy in her senior year and they couldn't stand to be separated. So she knows how we feel. She even clucked about how bad my back pressure must be."

"Shall I tell her the rest?" Carolyn asked him.

He shook his head no, but she finished pulling my tee and bra off anyway, saying, "I am an awful voyeur. I love watching sex. I told him I would go to the library when he was around, but could I watch now and then?"

She was lying back on her pillow, one hand cradling the beer, and the other on my bare tits, pinching and pulling. Eric had a big grin on his face as he removed the rest of my clothes and started to drop his.

I grabbed the beer, glugging the rest of it as I realized what was about to happen.

"No! We can't! You devils, no."

Carolyn's grip tightened. "I love it when you struggle like that." Her tongue and lips and teeth were attacking my neck. I tried to land a kick on Eric, but it was a mistake. He grabbed the foot as it went by and pushed that leg right up to my shoulder. My wet pussy was wide open and his fingers found home plate in seconds. Oh god, this was horrible. My boyfriend and my roommate attacking.

Her lips were next to my ear as I twisted. "That's right, give him a hard time. I am going to watch that big thing go right in you. He's had a lot of practice lately, hasn't he?"

"Roomie, you are going to suffer."

"I hope so. I haven't had any cock in a month, and I am needy."

I nearly fainted with shock when the truth dawned. She was going to get laid. By my boyfriend!"

I was so wound up from the beer and the wrestling that I hardly noticed the large approaching cock. His hands had the back of my knees and he just walked himself right into my sex. His helmet was bigger than I remembered and dripping. It was like slow motion Technicolor. His tanned belly running down to light brown curly hair surrounding the purple source of my orgasms.

Carolyn said, "Yes! Oh, that is perfect. Eric you are a total stud. Look at him buried all the way to the hilt. Olivia, I have to have some. I'll do anything..."

12