Freshman Orientations

Story Info
Upperclassmen offer special guidance to incoming freshmen.
13.4k words
4.81
224.5k
236

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,855 Followers

When I started my senior year of college, the excitement started to set in. I was in the final stretch, before I'd finally go out into the world and make my mark. I felt just like one of the incoming freshmen all over again, with a whole new world laid out before me, full of infinite possibilities. Given this sense of my final year feeling a bit like my first, I started to enjoy watching the new students and observing their mixture of anxiety and enthusiasm. This was easy to do, given that I lived in a large dorm with the first two floors dedicated to freshmen, and the upper floors filled with a mix of upperclassmen.

The freshman girls were of special interest to me. They were on their own for the first time, ready to break free of their parents' control, hungry to experience life, and maybe even experiment a little bit. Their powerful, if hesitant, sexual curiosity was potent and visible. They tested the waters, sitting in the quad braless, knowing that they drew the stares of college guys secretly watching the free movement of their young boobs beneath tight-fitting t-shirts.

Once in a while, I went down to the second floor lounge to work on my laptop, surrounded by young women full of questions about a class they wanted to take, or what clubs were worth joining. I enjoyed sharing with them my experiences over the last three years, and feeding their excitement.

It was in that freshman lounge where I met Layla a year earlier.

Layla was now a senior, like me, and had started mentoring the freshmen on the second floor during her junior year. As an RA, she lived on the second floor with them, offering all types of advice, organizing group activities, and generally helping them find their way through their first year of college. One afternoon, I happened to have just taken a seat in the lounge and poured myself a coffee from the communal coffee pot, when Layla walked in.

"Oh, hey Sean!" she said, hurrying over.

"Hey Layla! What's up?" I replied.

"Not much..." she said, taking a seat with me. "Just helping everyone get oriented." I could tell something was on her mind, because she was fidgeting nervously.

"Good. I remember how clueless I was back then." She stared at me blankly. I laughed and added, "What?"

Layla started laughing. "Um... I dunno how to tell you this."

"Just out with it," I said, becoming curious.

"Err... okay. Here goes," she replied. Layla then proceeded to tell me the shocking events that had happened the evening before.

***

Various students from Layla's floor had gathered in the large common room of her suite. One of the perks of being an RA was the chance to live in one of the spacious, corner suites on each floor. It often served double duty as a comfortable setting for weekly meetings, where anyone who wanted to could show up to ask general questions, as well as receive announcements about things going on around campus or related to academic affairs.

Halfway through the meeting, Layla had reached an awkward item on her agenda.

"Okay, next topic: sex," she said. The room filled with quiet giggles as young men and women exchanged looks and smirked at each other. "I know, I know, laugh all you want, but it's important," Layla chuckled. "I have to remind everyone that the health center is open and available as a resource any time any of you want to drop in and ask a question, meet with the nurse about any issues you're having, even... you know... pick up some free condoms."

There were more giggles. "Let's not pretend that many of you aren't... um... making new friends on campus, so to speak," Layla continued, smirking at the red faces around the room. "Or maybe you want to, but are nervous and have a lot of questions first. And that's okay. The point is- they're there to help, so don't be afraid to stop in and have a chat. It sounds like most people are not doing that, so I've been asked to remind you."

A room full of embarrassed students nodded at her. One of the guys raised his hand. Layla called on him.

"Can they... uh... set me up with a study partner?" he asked with a smirk. There were laughs around the room.

"A study partner?" asked Layla.

"You know... someone that can give me some hands-on experience," he said, sarcastically.

"Oh! Ha-ha, I get it," said Layla, rolling her eyes. "No, I'm quite sure they don't offer those services." She scanned her agenda, ready to move on. "But don't get me started about what RAs have done about that in the past..." she mumbled, not fully expecting anyone to hear.

"Haha, what does that mean?" asked a girl next to her.

"Huh? Oh... nothing. Just... in the past, there have been some 'hands-on' stuff going on in the dorms," Layla laughed.

"I'm in!" said a boy across the room.

"Me too!" said another. The girls laughed at them, as more students volunteered.

"I'm sure you are..." said Layla. "Anyway, next topic."

"Wait, wait!" said another girl. "You can't just say that and not tell us what happened!" The rest of the students began to beg Layla to explain.

Layla sighed. "Okay... I'll tell you, but understand that the school doesn't exactly condone this. It just happens sometimes, and they kinda look the other way. But... basically, some of the RAs have, in the past, arranged a sort of session where the freshmen can witness a frank... um.. demonstration. About sex."

Eyes opened wide around the room, and mouths dropped open. "Like, what kind of demonstration?" someone asked.

"Erm, well... they've brought some upperclassmen to a floor meeting to," Layla paused for a moment, amused at how her students were all on the edge of their seats, "... to demonstrate how to practice safe sex together. And to, um, offer advice on techniques and stuff."

The students lost it. There was nervous laughter, as they turned to their friends, covering their mouths, or chattering about what they'd just heard.

"You mean they have sex in front of everyone?" said the girl next to Layla.

"Yeah. A couple comes in, and engages in sexual intercourse, for educational purposes," Layla said, feeling somewhat embarrassed herself.

"When do we get to see that?!" one of the boys exclaimed, prompting more uproar.

"Wait, wait, wait, I'm just telling you what's happened before, I didn't say we're doing anything like that," replied Layla, trying to calm down the room of sexually curious and astonished students.

"Why not?" several of them asked. Both boys and girls seemed increasingly interested, albeit many still fully embarrassed by the idea.

"I dunno, it's just... as I said, you have a resource for th..."

"Please!" begged some of the more vocal, and unashamed students. "You should set up something similar for us!" The room was quickly divided into the sheltered, awkward students that were either horrified or embarrassed to hear the suggestion, and the students who were turned on by the opportunity to watch a live sex demonstration in their own dorm.

"Seriously? Are you guys really asking for this?" asked Layla, immediately feeling stupid for asking.

"Yes!" was the response from numerous students.

"Geez... okay... um. Let's take a vote. Majority rules. And even then, I'll have to think about it," said Layla. She put her hand in the air. "Raise your hand if you want to have an instructional sex ed event, held here."

To Layla's surprise, virtually the entire room raised their hands. Even the shyest students, who initially seemed scandalized by the idea, sheepishly raised their hands halfway, revealing their interest in learning more about sex together, as a group. Seeing the overwhelming response from their peers, the crowd of students grew excited and chatted excitedly about how it might actually happen.

"Oh, wow... okay..." said Layla, taken aback. "I guess you're basically all interested." She sighed, realizing what she might actually have to figure out. After a few moments, she added, "Okay. I'm going to think about it and see what I can do. No promises, but if you're all that interested, maybe something can be arranged."

That sealed it. Layla fruitlessly tried to make it through the rest of her agenda, but all any of the students wanted to do was to talk to each other about how they'd get to see a young man and women from their dorm come to one of their meetings, remove all their clothing, reveal their naked bodies, and then proceed to have wild, hot sex together in front of everyone. The idea was thrilling and set their imaginations on fire.

***

I gawked at Layla the entire time she narrated this event to me. When she finished, she gave me another blank stare, waiting for my reaction.

"Wow," I simply said. "I'm kinda surprised, but also not really surprised." We both laughed. "So what are you going to do?" I asked. "Are you really going to set something like that up for them?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'll keep it hush-hush, but I'm working on it."

"Geez, okay. I'll bet you get a huge turnout," I said, smirking.

"Me too! You know how freshmen are. They've just gotten to college and all they want to do is have sex. Or tell their friends they did, even if they didn't. But I'm going to make clear this week that they'll only be allowed to attend if they're on good behavior, and are willing to handle it maturely. I already have a handful of troublemakers I'm not sure I'm going to let attend. You know..."

"Yeah, gotta make sure they're all comfortable and that things don't get out of hand. Do you have any idea who you're going to get to perform the demonstration? I can't imagine that will be easy..."

"Erm... yeah, sorta... That's partly why I needed to vent to you..." Layla said, hesitantly.

"Whoa. You're not... are you thinking about doing it?"

"Heck no!" she said, laughing. "I could never do that!"

I laughed, "Okay, whew. I didn't think so!- But wait, why did you need to vent to me abo-" Suddenly my heart skipped a beat. "Wait- you're not asking ME, are you?!" I blurted out. A handful of students in the room suddenly turned and looked at us, previously unable to hear what we were talking about.

"Um... maybe?" Layla said with a nervous grin.

"Seriously?!" I said. "You want-" It finally registered how loud I had become. I quieted down, whispering, "You're asking me to have sex with someone in your dorm room while a bunch of freshmen watch?"

"Y-yes...?" she said.

"Uhh... wow..." I replied, stunned. "I dunno..."

"Please? I honestly don't know who else to ask. It's like... not the easiest thing to go around just asking people out of the blue to have instructional sex in front of people."

"I don't know what to say," I said. Admittedly, I was turned on by the idea, but I was also terrified at the same time. Who knows how many freshmen would just be sitting there, watching me fuck someone. "I mean... who would I even do it with?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I'll have to find someone and figure that out. But, I mean, I'm offering you the possibility to fuck some cute girl, with no strings attached! Isn't that exciting?!" she grinned at me, hoping I'd take the bait.

I laughed. "Sure, I mean, obviously on a certain level it is. But, you know... in front of a whole bunch of people?"

"Why not? It'll be fun!" she nudged me repeatedly.

"Oh man. You're not gonna let it go until I agree, I know it..."

"Nope!" she said enthusiastically, realizing she might be getting somewhere with me.

"Do I get a say in the selection of my partner?"

"You can veto, but I nominate," she said.

I sighed. "Fine. If it's someone that I approve of, I'll consider it."

"Okay, I can work with that!" said Layla, relieved.

And so it was decided. I was going to fuck some mystery girl in front of a bunch of horny college freshmen, and as the days went by it got no easier trying to wrap my mind around this.

One of the things I brooded endless about was who Layla would propose I do it with. I didn't have a girlfriend at the time, having just broken up with someone a couple weeks prior. The only girl I had dated since then, I hadn't talked to Layla about. I wracked my brain, trying to think of who she might choose, but I couldn't come up with more than distant speculation.

What I hadn't realized was that Layla had taken to observing me closely. In the halls. On the quad. Whenever we crossed paths, she took an acute interest in who I might be interested in. I hadn't realized what she was doing, or how perceptive she really was, and so it came as a surprise when she finally made her selection.

A couple days after she shared the shocking news with me, I happened to run into Layla on the edge of campus where a bunch of food trucks often lined up. They made a killing at meal times due to the student population, and both Layla and I frequented them. She joined me in line for fish tacos, and we caught up on the news of the day. At some point, I must have been distracted.

In the distance, I saw Valeska approaching. I was gobsmacked every time I saw her. She was tall, with a medium-brown skin tone, long, dark hair, and deep, penetrating eyes. I had no idea what kind of exotic ethnic mix she was, but the mystery drove me crazy. I could barely talk to her without sounding goofy. I tried every now and then, but always came away from it thinking I made a fool of myself. She often caught my gaze, but I dismissed any possibility of mutual interest as a pipe dream. Now here she was again, looking as sexy as ever, in a summery top with the back fully open.

"Are you listening?" said Layla.

"Oh yeah, sorry," I had said, recovering. I should have realized that she knew where my attention had gone, but alas, I was not myself when Valeska was around.

Days later, my phone started ringing. I answered, and Layla responded with a happy greeting. After some brief chit-chat, she got to the point.

"So... I think I've decided who to ask. Someone I know you'll be happy with. I've asked around, and... um... I got the sense that she might be willing to do it if you're her partner. Which is great for you, cuz, you know... I dunno if you knew that. That she's interested in you." I could tell Layla was rambling nervously, anxious to persuade me to go ahead with it.

"Wait, wait, back up," I said. "Who did you pick? It's someone I know?"

"Someone you want to know. You're always staring at her."

"Huh? Who??" I demanded.

"That girl, Valeska, down the hall from you."

The moment she said her name, my heart started racing. A million thoughts ran through my head. How did she know I liked Valeska? How did she find out that she liked me? How did I not come to know this earlier? Layla proceeded to tell me how she'd been observing me, and figured it out.

"I wanted to pick someone you might have real chemistry with, at least. That way the sex is like, real. You know?"

"... Yeah," I said, still stunned at what I was hearing. I didn't know what to say. I was still coming to terms with the idea.

"So- can I ask her?" Layla said. I didn't answer. I barely heard her speaking anymore. "Well?" she added, getting nervous.

"Oh, uh... okay..." I said. I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. I began to worry that Layla would ask Valeska, and she would think I put her up to it, turn me down, and screw up a chance I only just learned I even had with the girl of my dreams.

"Okay! That settles it. I hope. We'll have to see what she says."

The following evening I was sitting at my desk in my dorm room, when there was a knock at my door. I got up, walked across the room, and opened it. There was Layla. Valeska was standing a little behind her, looking nervous. She gave me a slight smile when I appeared. I gulped.

"Oh, hey," I said, bewildered.

"Can we come in?" said Layla.

"Sure-" I said, opened the door wide. Layla and Valeska entered, and then sat on the edge of my bed. I went back to my chair and rolled over to them.

"What's up?" I asked, even though I knew what Layla was there to talk about.

"So, I just wanted to get you two together, to ask you something. Sean already knows what it's about."

"You mean, you haven't asked her yet?" I whispered to Layla, surprised.

"Err, no. That's why I brought her here," said Layla. I grew more nervous.

Valeska gave a nervous laugh. "What's going on?" she said, looking back and forth between the two of us.

"Um... so, I was asking around," said Layla, turning to face Valeska. "And I found out from Rachel Tavares, and others, that you have a crush on Sean." Valeska started to turn red and glanced at me nervously.

"Seriously? They told you that?" she whispered to Layla.

"Yeah. It's true, right?"

Valeska looked at me again, nervously, then said, "Um... well, geez, apparently everyone knows. So..." She seemed mildly frustrated.

"I'm just gonna cut to the chase. You have the hots for Sean here, and I know he's totally got the hots for you. Neither of you are any good at hiding it. So, whatever. Now you know." She laughed.

I smirked at Valeska. She smirked back. "Okay... good to know..." she said, still bewildered, but also clearly a little excited.

"So, that gets me to the real reason you're here."

"Which is?" said Valeska.

"Well... I think the two of you should have sex."

Valeska stared back at her, dumbfounded. "What?" she said, suddenly laughing.

"Seriously. I'd like to two of you to have sex, cuz it would sorta help me out," said Layla, laughing as well. I couldn't help but laugh myself.

"I'm really confused," said Valeska, smiling. Layla then narrated the whole story all over again, for her understanding. When she finished, we all sat there, silently.

"Uhhh..." Valeska said finally, turning red. "So you're asking me and Sean to have sex together for the first time in a room full of strangers?"

"I don't care if it's your first time or not, of course, but yeah. You know... Start with a little kissing maybe. Then some... uh... oral sex. Demonstrate how to use a condom. Penis inside vagina. Do your thing. Boom- done!" said Layla, summarizing what she was proposing, rather bluntly.

Valeska and I exchanged frequent glances, neither one willing to speak first. I was wondering how she felt about the idea, and was sure she was wondering the same about me. It was a stalemate. I decided to speak up and break the silence with a question, without indicating any kind of agreement.

"What if, uh, they had questions and such, during..." I tried to ask.

"Oh, I can explain what's going on, of course. You two would just need to, you know, do the nasty," she said, smirking. There was silence again. I realized this didn't help get us anywhere. "So what do you say? Is it a yes?"

Neither Valeska nor I moved. We continued to exchange anxious glances. In that moment, I couldn't think of anything but how badly I wanted her to say yes, and move on to fantasize about fucking her. My cock was throbbing in my pants just thinking about it.

Layla grew nervous, then said, "Let me ask this. If there's a clear 'no' just say so." Neither Valeska nor I said no. We both continued to sit there, looking stunned.

Layla continued, "Okay! Then we have a deal. I'll figure out the date, and let you know. Maybe next week if I can manage it. And I'll make sure you're both as comfortable as possible. I'll bring the condoms, lube, whatever else you might want, just let me know." She talked rapidly, clearly relieved to have sorted the whole thing out.

Valeska and I sat there, terrified and wide-eyed, barely able to look at one another. "Um... okay..." she finally said, before glancing nervously at me. I surprised to hear Valeska say this. I wondered if she really meant it; if she was agreeing to the proposal.

"Yeah... okay..." I added.

"Great! Okay- I'll leave you two alone then..." Layla said, getting up. She scrambled out of the room as quickly as she could, as if afraid we'd change our minds. I got up and took Layla's seat beside Valeska.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,855 Followers