Freshman Orientations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valeska turned to Allen. "You like her, right?"

Allen panicked. He looked at Brittany, and then at Valeska, and then down at his feet.

"Yeah..." he mumbled, awkwardly, avoiding a look at Brittany.

"See?" said Valeska. "Do you like him?" she continued, getting great enjoyment out of corrupting two innocent freshmen.

"Um... yeah," Brittany said, failing to suppress a smile. Her chest swelled as she inhaled deeply. Allen looked up suddenly at her, surprised at what he was hearing. They both grew visibly embarrassed.

"Don't be so shy about it. It's totally normal and healthy to experiment in college together. That's what freshman year is all about. Don't miss the opportunity!" Valeska said, sensing the two freshmen becoming increasingly excited and nervous.

She added, "Listen- I'm a woman too. I know what it's like. You don't want to be aggressive because you're afraid of what your peers will say about you. But take it from me, if you don't go through life going for what you want, you'll really miss out."

Brittany and Allen gazed at each other, letting these words sink in, and sorting out what they meant for the two of them.

"Go ahead. Take what you want. You know how much he likes you. And you like him. What are you waiting for?" Valeska asked. Brittany's heart was racing. "Say what you're feeling. What's exciting you? Does he arouse you?" Brittany gave a hard swallow and nodded. "What excites you? Tell him."

Brittany began shaking as she faced Allen. Opening her mouth, she struggled to say the words. "Y-your... penis..."

"Have you ever touched a penis before?"

"No..."

"Then go ahead... touch it!"

Allen couldn't believe what was happening. He watched as Brittany slowly reached forward and carefully grasped his stiff penis with her right hand. A wide smile suddenly formed on her face, and she started to laugh. Allen did too. Together they looked down at the hard, thick shaft she held. Brittany stared down at it, mesmerized.

"How does it feel?" Valeska continued.

"Really hard!" Brittany giggled.

Valeska felt herself getting wet, impossibly aroused by the excitement of these two young students. "Do you want to touch anything?" she asked Allen.

Allen gulped and nodded.

"Go ahead," Valeska said, smiling.

"C-can I touch your boobs?" Allen mumbled.

Brittany nodded, as she breathed in deeply. Allen reached out with both hands and gently cupped her boobs. He felt Brittany's body trembling as he gave them a gentle squeeze. They were warm, semi-firm, with a playful spring to them. Everything he imagined them to be. He felt his cock throbbing harder and harder as Brittany began to gently stroke it back and forth.

"Ngh!" the boy from the bed groaned. They all looked over to see that the couple had changed positions and now she was sucking his cock. Brittany appeared enthralled for a moment.

"Would you like to try that?" asked Valeska. Brittany gasped and looked back at her. Allen could see Brittany breathing rapidly. She turned to him and nodded rapidly, but she looked like a deer in headlights.

"Okay, go for it. See what he tastes like," continued Valeska, shifting uncomfortably due to the dampness of her panties. Her own pussy was on fire as she acted out a fantasy vicariously through two innocent freshmen.

Shaking dramatically, Brittany lowered down to her knees and stared at Allen's massive, twitching cock. She reached up and grasped it again, then leaned in and opened her mouth. Allen saw her soft tongue extending slightly, as she hesitantly touched the head of his penis to it. She felt it make contact and flinched, then began to slip him fully inside her mouth.

"Mmh!" Allen exclaimed, surprised by the pleasure of a girl's soft mouth engulfing his cock for the first time. He pulsed and throbbed madly as she began to softly suck him. "Ngh! Brittany..." he moaned, as he began to grow weak in the knees. She glanced up at him, fighting off a smirk, as she continued to suck.

Valeska saw Brittany growing more confident and determined the more she observed Allen's obvious pleasure. She stepped back, observing her work, realizing how incredibly arousing it was to lead these two freshmen to a state of sexual thrill together. Valeska slipped one hand into her panties and thrust it between her legs. She rubbed it back and forth as she watched Brittany hungrily suck her first cock.

Valeska felt her back bump against the wall. She began rubbing herself faster and faster, touring the room with her eyes, frantically taking in the sight of the embarrassed freshman excited by the sight of naked bodies for the first time.

"Oh god... nhh!" she cried out, as an explosion of pleasure rushed through her body. As she succumbed to the fierce attack of her orgasm, she realized that the thrill of fucking Sean the other day hadn't been solely about her crush on him. It was further fueled by the pleasure she brought to all those innocent freshmen who watched them, helplessly overcome with sexual excitement.

She realized that she craved this wonderful, erotic power she had to break them free from their shy, inhibited, fearful selves, and usher them into the light of full, sexual expression.

Moreover, she knew she would have to do it again...

***

The next day, Allen couldn't concentrate much on his classes. He went through the day like a zombie on autopilot. All he could really do is ask himself over and over if last night really happened, and if anything like that would happen again.

The day felt like an eternity, but when classes ended and Allen waltzed into his dorm room, he was still feeling as high as a kite. His body was still surging with testosterone from the day before, and the newfound confidence the experience was beginning to instill in him. Kyla was there, lying on Danny's bed by herself, with her socks off and her foot dancing in the air. For once, Allen didn't care that she was there. He was no longer intimidated.

"Hi Kyla," he said.

"Oh, hi... Danny just left for basketball practice so I'm just gonna hang around til he gets back later." Kyla didn't even look at him.

"Sure," he said. Allen threw his stuff, and himself, onto his bed and relaxed. His cell phone rang; it was Brittany.

"Hey Allen. How are you? I had fun yesterday," she laughed.

"Ha, me too!" he replied, excited that he finally made a connection with his crush.

"Are you able to meet tomorrow? I know you're pretty good with math and I'm confounded with my fuckin' homework."

"Sure, what time."

"I dunno. I should be available after six I guess."

"Okay," Allen said, lowering his voice. "It's gonna be a little weird now..."

"Oh? How come?" said Brittany.

"I mean, now that we've seen each other naked and stuff."

Allen wouldn't have said that if I Kyla hadn't been listening. But for once he wanted her to know that she wasn't the only one sexually active in the room, and he jumped at the chance to show off. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Kyla perk up and listen more closely to the phone conversation.

"Ha!" said Brittany, "That's true. But now I can make you go down on me as punishment if you let me fail my exam, or as a reward for passing it, so it's a win for me, either way," she giggled.

Allen laughed. "Wow, you must really be looking forward to me going down on you then," he said, to make sure Kyla knew what Brittany was saying.

"Maaaaybe," she replied, coyly.

"Okay, great. I'll see you then!"

"I'm sure you will!" Brittany laughed. Allen hung up. He snuck a peek at Kyla. Her interest was most definitely piqued now.

"Oh man, I'd give anything to get me some of that," laughed Kyla after a few moments of silence.

"What? Someone going down on you?" Allen asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"You mean Danny doesn't do that?" he asked, hoping the answer would be no, so then he'd have a way to put him down in front of Kyla.

"Nope. I mean, I've never insisted, but he expects me to suck his dick and I get squat in return." Allen found it funny that Kyla never wanted to talk to him, but now that she had an opportunity to complain about sex with Danny she was all for it.

"Geez. That sucks. I'd never treat a girlfriend that way. Eating pussy is like, one of my favorite things to do." He said this with confidence, pretending he'd done it a thousand times, when in fact he'd never done it before.

"Really?" she said. "I wasn't sure if guys like it."

Allen turned to look at her. "What's not to like about making a girl squirm and come all over you?" She laughed. He saw a little spark of excitement in her eyes. They went back to silence for a few minutes.

"So like... do you have a girlfriend you do it with?"

"Oh, no, that was just one of my friends, Brittany. I dunno, maybe I'll ask her out or something. She's always after me, and she's pretty hot."

"Wow, you must really have a reputation."

Allen laughed. "Well, if you ever get tired of waiting on Danny..." Kyla was waiting for him to finish the sentence, but he just smiled at her until she giggled.

"Ha! He'd come home from practice and be like, 'So what did you do while I was gone?' and I'd be like, 'Oh nothing, I just got my pussy eaten by your roommate.'" They laughed at this.

"Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do," Allen replied. Again there was awkward silence. He wondered if she was actually pondering this seriously. Kyla got up and went to the bathroom, and was gone for a few minutes. When she returned, she sat at the edge of Danny's bed and looked in Allen's direction. He cocked his head, feeling her eyes on him.

"Okay, fine. Let's do it," she said.

Allen laughed and replied, "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," she said, with a smirk. "Hurry up, before I change my mind."

Allen leapt out of bed. "Okay, get your clothes off then."

Kyla began pulling articles of clothing off, albeit with some hesitation. Allen did too, even though it was not necessary in order to do what she asked. He finished undressing before she did. Kyla was down to her bra and panties when she saw Allen's cock spring free, already hard with anticipation. She gazed at it with an eager look.

Kyla then removed her bra, releasing the most perfectly shaped pair of boobs Allen had ever seen. They were soft and supple with a gentle slope, perfectly defined nipples, and a smooth roundness at the bottom. He felt the blood still rushing to his penis and gave it a quick stroke, which she watched with the utmost interest. Kyla slid off her panties revealing her pubic area. She had an exceptionally groomed landing strip. The soft, light hair ran down her crotch and almost appeared to tuck its way into the delicate lips of her pussy.

"Very nice," he smiled, examining her body, as she examined his.

"Likewise," Kyla laughed, eyeing Allen's swollen cock. He felt a thrill standing there naked in his dorm room, showing his body to his own roommate's girlfriend, who had just undressed in front of him. They just stood there frozen for a few moments, unsure how to proceed.

"Well, go lay down on the bed," Allen said. He meant his bed, but she crawled onto Danny's bed and laid back, waiting for him. He followed, shaking with anticipation. Kyla slowly moved her legs apart for him, spreading herself wide. She watched him with a mixture of curiosity and excitement. Allen lowered himself between her legs and began to tease the soft flesh of her inner thigh with his tongue. She inhaled deeply and relaxed her body, giving it over to Allen.

Allen made his way closer and closer to her vagina, teasing and tickling along the way. He could see that she was suffering, awaiting the sensation of his first contact with her pussy. He wanted her to be wet and ready by the time he got there. Finally he reached her labia and ran his tongue up between her lips, gently separating them from bottom to top. She squirmed. He went back for seconds, this time giving her a long, slow lick. She moaned.

Allen couldn't believe he was tasting a girl's pussy for the first time. A thrill rushed through his body, and he felt like his life had suddenly changed. All the videos he'd watched about this went running through his head, as he tried to remember what he'd learned.

"Mmm, that tastes good," he said with a smirk, which was answered with a wide grin.

Allen started to work his way around her clit, working hard to coax it from its hiding place. When he felt the hard nub against his tongue he began to flick it over the surface. Her squirming became further exaggerated, and her moans louder. He had to work hard to keep from losing his place as her hips jerked with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she shouted as he worked her with his tongue, faster and faster. She grabbed his hair and pressed his face harder against her pussy, and struggled to handle the pleasure as Allen ate her with frantic excitement. He plunged two fingers inside Kyla and began fucking her with them as he continued to stimulate her swollen clitoris. They were instantly soaking wet and slid smoothly in and out. After a few moments Kyla grasped Allen and screamed, rocking her hips frantically as she experienced a powerful orgasm.

"Holy... shit," she exclaimed, between breaths, "That was fucking incredible." She looked at him with large, wild eyes, then leaned forward and grabbed his hard cock, stroking it with determination. They exchanged serious looks, then she said, "Danny's condoms are in there."

This was all he needed to hear. A million thoughts raced through his head. He couldn't believe he was about to have sex with a girl, for the very first time. This was the moment he had been waiting for. In a few short moments, he would no longer be a virgin. Allen ran to the drawer she pointed to and grabbed one. He slipped it on as fast as he could and pounced on his bed again where Kyla was waiting to be fucked.

She threw herself back on the pillow and flung her legs open. Allen grasped her thighs, scrambled to enter her quickly, and started furiously thrusting. He was immediately taken aback by the feeling of his penis inside a girl's vagina, which felt more amazing than he'd ever imagined. Her eyes were fixed on his cock as it found its home. He cupped her perfect breasts, feeling her hardened nipples tremor with the force of his pelvis. She was almost crying with pleasure, having been unable to experience the full expression of her desire during her awkward sexual experiences with Danny. Finally he saw her expression change to a state of shock of surprise, before she grabbed his forearm and bucked her hips suddenly.

"Oh my god!" she shouted, as she began coming. Kyla was a real squirter, and Allen could see just how much she was leaking all over Danny's sheets.

Allen flipped Kyla over and spread her cheeks apart. There was the gaping entrance to her pussy, desperate for round two. He rubbed the head of his cock over her labia a few times, and then inserted it inside. He grabbed her ass and pushed against it, watching her pussy devour his cock inch by inch. Her vaginal walls closed around his shaft and grasped him tightly as he began thrusting again. Allen could see her gripping the pillow forcefully to steady herself as she begged him to fuck her. She was so loud that Allen was sure she could be heard in the room next door, but he didn't care.

Kyla was pinned to the bed as he fucked her harder and harder, listening to her screams of pleasure, feeling her thrust her own hips, urging his cock forward with desperation and hunger.

"Fuck, I can't stop coming!" she shouted, throwing her head into the pillow as her body became agonized with another spasm, releasing another gush.

Allen kept up his powerful thrusts, driving his cock into her wet pussy. He repeated, over and over in his head, a variety of taunts toward Danny. He imagined saying, "How do you like this, asshole? I'm fucking your girlfriend in your own bed! She wants my cock in her pussy more than she's ever wanted yours! She wants a guy who will eat her pussy, and fuck her every which way until she can't stand it any more!"

Kyla arched her back and crushed her hips against his, screaming, "Aaaah, Jesus. Fuck! Allen!"

She pulled herself off him, then positioned her breasts in front of Allen's body, gazing at his cock bobbing before them. She yanked off his condom and spit on his cock, then began stroking it with a twisting motion. "I'm gonna make you shoot your cum all over my fucking tits," she growled.

She went at his cock with the ferocity of a tiger, squeezing, stroking, twisting, and pumping it while he was losing his mind. Finally he could not stand it anymore.

"I'm gonna come!" he shouted. She pumped his cock like mad, lost in his eyes with a fierce lust. Finally he erupted, firing thick spurts of semen all over her body, splashing her breasts, stomach, and neck until she was coated and dripping. She laughed with excitement, seeing the force of his ejaculations and knowing that she was responsible for such a powerful release.

They both collapsed on the bed, exhausted and surprised at the voraciousness of their unexpected sexual encounter.

After they got cleaned up and dressed, they chatted for a bit. For the first time, Kyla was acknowledging Allen's presence and opening up to him. She was already behaving like they were close friends. He discovered that she wasn't as dumb as he thought she was; that was just a product of his anger toward Danny. He realized that his relationship to her had permanently changed. Rather, they actually had one now. He wondered where would that leave her and Danny.

Allen realized the next time Danny wanted to have boring, pathetic sex with her, and he was around, it would be very weird for Kyla. She'd compare Danny to him now. She'd know that he was listening to the raw deal she was getting. Maybe she'd try to get through it by recalling the sex they just had. Allen felt bad for Kyla now, but even more he felt like justice had been done to Danny for the way he'd treated him. He deserved to be taught a lesson, Allen thought. He knew that the two of them would not last. And who knows? Maybe he'd be next.

Soon Danny returned. "Hey babe," he said, slapping Kyla on the ass.

She used to be responsive to this. Now she just gave an expressionless, "Hey." He started going on about his basketball practice, a topic Kyla clearly found uninteresting. Kyla and Allen exchanged covert smirks now and then. Eventually he decided he couldn't bear to eavesdrop any more, and got ready to leave the room.

Kyla gave Allen a pleading look, as if to say, "Please don't go," but there was nothing he could do to help. Allen strolled out into the hall and shut the door behind him. He paused for a moment, realizing that he just fucked one of the hottest girls in his class, and she loved it.

The events of recent days had changed everything. It was all a preparation for some wild times ahead. If his experience with Kyla taught him anything, it was proof that he already had what it takes to fuck the girl of his dreams: to confidently approach Brittany, his crush, about going all the way.

Allen swelled with excitement. He still had most of freshman year ahead of him - and all that mattered now was that he was officially open for fucking business.

***

"There you are! Didn't you get my texts?" Valeska had said, charging past Sean, into his dorm room the previous night.

"Oh, no sorry, I left my phone to charge and just got back," Sean said.

"Oh okay. Anyway, wait til you hear what happened!" she said, collapsing onto his bed with an amused look.

"What?" he asked, sitting down beside her.

"So I was searching all over for you, and happened to swing by one of the lounges to see if you were hanging out with the freshman girls. I'm sitting there trying to text you, when all of a sudden one of the freshman girls runs in, completely naked!"