Freshman Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now to the other side, we saw a naked Liz and a naked Annie in a girl's '69' position... Paul went for Annie's pussy, I filled her mouth and Jimmie for her ass, while Liz, watched Paul and Jimmie push their cocks into Annie's available holes, pussy first and slowly, Jimmie was able to get into her asshole. Liz assisted by using her fingers and slowly opening up her tight hole for Jimmie to muscle into. Well, we had little cum left, and when we did reach our, what fourth, fifth orgasm since noon, it was a nice feeling, producing little in fluid, but no one complained. The girls all assisted in cleaning off all the cocks and the boys were happy to assist in pussy cleaning duties.

We called out for Pizza and surprised the delivery boy by greeting him at the door, all of us, naked. He smiled and gladly accepted the $20 tip, as his pants expanded at the sight of the two 18 year old naked young girls, most likely from the same University, maybe even the same classes he attended. Now there might be a story to follow up on.

12