Freshman Sophie's Modeling Debut

Story Info
Teenage Sophie tries modeling to earn some money.
5.4k words
4.4
128.3k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
happyalex
happyalex
225 Followers

It was a warm spring day on the remote country lane. Verdant green trees by the side of the road rustled in the breeze as birds played and sang among the branches. The calm picture perfect setting a stark contrast to the bustling action nearby.

"That's it Sophie darling. Hold for a bit longer...love it. More attitude...perfect," the middle-aged photographer enthused, clicking away. "James, adjust the reflector a bit higher. Tina, please check her hair."

"This time," he continued, "with your sunglasses on and holding the bag. Picture yourself back in France, Papa has taken away your credit card and you need to hitch a ride to St Tropez. Yes, that's it. Thumb out and pout a little more...make the passer-by want to stop. Now cross those never-ending legs of yours...excellent!"

That the shoot seemed to be going well was a major relief for the inexperienced teen. As a freshman living in a big city she was struggling to make ends meet. And her parents refused to send more money, already shocked by how much her US based liberal arts degree was costing. Consequently, she had jumped at the opportunity to earn a little extra money when the talent scout had spotted her. And here she was, earning a couple hundred bucks to model for a relatively well known clothing company. Calculating that only a couple jobs a month would be enough to provide the disposable income she badly needed to make the most of New York. And although not necessarily aiming to make a career out of it...America was the land of opportunity.

"That's a wrap," the client rep announced, "great work everyone."

A small round of applause broke out before everyone started packing up. After saying goodbye to the team from the clothing company, Sophie fell inline next to the photographer as they walked back to his car. Exhilaration still coursing through her veins.

"It was nice of them to let me keep this last outfit. What do you think Bill...it went well...right?"

But she already knew the answer. For as long as she could remember, the blonde was accustomed to being the center of attention and having people go out of their way to please and praise her. Even in Paris she could stop traffic, which was saying something. And although conscientious and hardworking by nature, it would have been unnatural if she hadn't learned to exploit her gifts. So success in modeling seemed predestined.

"Fabulous," he gushed, "You're a natural kid. And the road trip theme suited you perfectly. Spoiled rich kid meets hippy brat. You killed it. The client rep loved you...I can see big things in your future."

"This is so exciting, I can hardly believe it's happening..." she bounced.

Bill looked at her, scratching his gut through a worn Metallica t-shirt, "Don't sweat it. You're gorgeous, good at following instructions, and have that sexy French thing going on. That's all it takes in this business. Well...that and the right connections."

"Connections?"

"Ha," he gruffed, "it's quite simple really. Looks and skill get you only so far. There are lots of beautiful girls around. Ultimately, it's the agencies and photographers that pick the winners. So, you need to have a network of supporters if you want to get to the top. Do you have representation yet?"

"No...I hadn't even thought about it," she answered meekly, "I mean...I only intend to do this part time. I thought the casting agency would..."

"Casting agency!" he laughed out condescendingly, making her feel small and ignorant, "Why would a casting agency seriously help you? Ha...you obviously need some help. Do any of your friends model?"

"No."

"Well, lucky for you then that I know everyone worth knowing," he bragged, running a hand through his thinning slicked-back hair, "I can help you with the right introductions...build the right network..."

"Vraiment? That would be amazing," she fawned.

"Don't sweat it. I think you have star potential. In fact...I already put out some feelers."

Sophie grabbed his arm like he was a long-loved uncle. On one level surprised that he was being so kind. But on a deeper level not that surprised, because in her experience, people always were.

Bill's unsightly assistants followed a few yards behind. James the deadbeat redneck, and Tina the overweight brunette. Their gargoyle like features almost ironic considering they spent their days surrounded by the world's most beautiful creatures.

Reaching the car, Bill looked at his phone and let out an unexpected whoop. "Wow, I knew it!"

Sophie titled her head in curiosity, inviting further explanation.

"I forwarded some samples from your casting portfolio to a client of mine. A wealthy photography connoisseur. One of the best known collectors in the country in fact. She's often called 'the career maker'. Anyway, she just sent me a text confirming interest in a sample shoot with you right now! Then if she likes what she sees...well...let's just say the sky's the limit."

"Wow. C'est Incredible," she jumped.

"I have to warn you though. The client has particular taste, so we would be sailing close to the wind. But between us...many big names have done work for her. Claudia, Cindy, Christy..."

"As in Schiffer, Crawford and Turlington!?! Amazing. Allez, let's do it!" she clapped, brimming with naïve energy.

"Great," he sneered, eyeing her up and down, "But before anything, let's find somewhere to grab some chow. We will need the energy. Then we can return here once the light is more dramatic in the afternoon."

---------

A few hours later they were back, parked on the now deserted dead-end country lane. Everyone gathered beside Bill's old Buick, well fed and relaxed after a couple of beers.

"Right, this isn't commercial work anymore, it's art. Let's unleash those creative juices and do something magical," he started. "Sophie, the collection our client is putting together is titled 'Beauty and the Beast'."

And the group laughed as he pointed between her and James, making it clear which was which, as if it hadn't been obvious. But whilst the blonde was giggling at the joke, the others were sniggering for a more sinister reason. And a keen observer might have noticed how they almost imperceptibly spread out, gradually encircling her.

"This is real avant-garde stuff. It's about the fine line that separates humans from their primal instincts, and the tension of duality that exists in all of us. That is what fascinates my client. Sophie, you would be our fifth in the series...but potentially our best! We use different scenarios each time. And since we have already spent the morning working 'on the road' as it were, let's continue with the whole hitchhiking theme. It fits perfectly, and you are already dressed for it."

The teen was lapping it up, thankful for such a lucky break. She could already imagine how proud her professors would be that one of their freshmen wasn't just learning about art, but staring in it. And her new college friends would be so impressed. Wrapped up in the moment, she didn't notice the predatorial glances that passed between the other three.

"We need this piece to be really powerful," Bill continued, disrupting her visions of celebrity. "For that I need you to feel both vulnerable and empowered. Understand?"

She nodded.

"Good girl. So, you need to remain in that outfit...but without anything on underneath."

"Pardon?" she wheezed.

"You heard me. Off with your underwear," he instructed, with surprising bluntness.

His tone also changed. Transforming him from lovable uncle into exacting boss. And it caught the want-to-be model off guard. But quickly analyzing the situation she decided it wasn't really that big a deal. After all, she would still be wearing the denim shorts and white tank top.

'So what if I don't have underwear on underneath?' she reasoned, casting around for somewhere private to remove her panties. 'It's not like I've never gone commando.'

"Really?" Bill said, addressing her like a child, "we don't have all day, or we will lose this perfect light. Just change right here, nothing to be shy about amongst friends. Besides, you've already been changing outfits in front of us all day!"

'Yeah, but I always had my panties on!' Sophie wanted to reply.

However, she held her tongue, not wanting to give the impression of being some kind of prudish amateur. Besides, back in France going topless at the beach whilst wearing skimpy bikini bottoms was pretty normal. And truth be told, she often got a thrill out of flaunting herself in public, especially when there were guys around. So, with a deep breath, and surrounded by the others, she hooked her bottoms and yanked them down. Giving the gawkers a tantalizing glimpse of her cute young slit and tight round buns.

"There," she said triumphantly, the ripped jean shorts back in place.

"Lovely," Bill confirmed, hiding his bulge, "now the bra."

"Bra?"

"I said underwear, didn't I? That includes the bra of course...or is it different in France? Am I going to have to repeat everything? Am I wasting my time with you?" he berated.

"No, sorry, of course not..."

"Good! because we can just call this whole thing off if you are not mature enough to handle it."

"Pardon, Bill. Je suis. I am. Je te promets."

He huffed, folding his arms impatiently. His expression making it clear that she had better be more cooperative or his patience would wear thin. And she obliged, her perky A cup breasts and cute pink nipples briefly springing into view, bouncing temptingly as they were freed from her bra, before being covered back up again by the small white tank top.

Satisfied that she was every bit as delicious as he had imagined, Bill got the shoot started. And his requests and angles were on the provocative side. Asking the gorgeous youth to expose some midriff as she held out her thumb to try and hitchhike. Photographing from behind as she bent over to pick up her bag. Shooting down her top as she leaned over the window to ask for a lift.

Although it felt a little seedy to begin with, Sophie's exhibitionist side slowly eased into the role. To the point where she almost enjoyed the cheeky eroticism that came with hinting at her underlying nakedness whilst not actually flaunting it. Revelling in the crew's attention, even if they had the looks that only a mother could love.

"Great work so far," the photographer chirped.

"Now it's time to move to more committed shots. Sophie...you are welcome to stop things any time if it gets too intense. But of course, you would then be letting yourself, the client, and me, down...and I know you are a pro."

She smiled, pleased that her new mentor was happy, confident that she would nail whatever it was he asked.

"Now hop in the passenger seat and let's go for gold. I want both of you looking forward, as if you're driving. Tina, please set a back-light reflector as I want her glowing like the angel she is."

"That's it. Now...James. The scene is that you are trying to take advantage of the stranded girl you just rescued. So I want you to put a hand on her thigh and try and molest her..."

A whirl of blonde hair flew as piercing blue eyes suddenly questioned his intentions.

"...and I want you...my star...to indignantly stop him. Make him understand that you are definitely not that kind of gal," he added quickly, mollifying her.

"Yes, that's it. I like the concerned expression. Very natural. Now frown a bit more for me...excellent. James, your turn, work your hand up her leg. Good. And Sophie, push it off. No...no...push it off again with more force. I want to feel how insulted you are. Yes...that's it. Again, with even more passion. Let me see it in your face. Perfect. The client will love these."

Bill and his crew had worked the gig enough times to know that the moment of truth was fast approaching. They had to be careful.

"OK everyone, take a quick breather before we continue," he announced.

It was a fine balance. Push too hard and scare the mark. Don't push enough and give her time to really think about it. Momentum mixed with surprise was the best strategy. And having just empowered her to say 'no', he knew her guard would be down.

"OK, we are going to do the same again. Except now we have to portray the other side of the coin. This time you welcome the attention, like it is unlocking a secret fantasy. Maybe you haven't been with a guy for a while. Maybe, although impossible to believe, you even find James attractive. Whatever it is, you are into it. That's how we represent the duality. Got it?"

Sophie frowned apprehensively. But after growing up in the French school system, where children were taught from a young age that authority wasn't to be questioned, it was still a reflex to trust and obey those in charge. Besides, she just been allowed to say 'no'. Therefore, she could always stop things if they went too far. Nonetheless, a shiver ran up her spine when James's callused hand returned to her smooth skin.

'Relax...breathe...be professional.' She reminded herself, trying to go with the flow.

And although there was a part of her that was alarmed, she overruled the nagging concern, convinced that it would be alright. Especially since Bill had mentioned working with some of the biggest names in the business. If they had done it, so could she.

"That's it...brilliant. You're a natural honey. Now let yourself go. Feel the character's need. Separate your legs a little...a little more...more still... Remember, enjoy it. Own the shots."

The heavenly blond obeyed with trepidation, gingerly separating her long legs, making them vulnerable to the groping hand as she looked at the camera. But when her crotch was unexpectedly cupped, a defensive reflex kicked in.

"James!" She hissed, swatting his hand away.

"What?" he shrugged.

They both looked to Bill as arbiter.

"What's wrong my star?" he asked.

"What do you mean...what's wrong? You saw what he did!"

"He did what he was meant to do!" Bill barked, "He was representing the duality of human nature! The other side of the coin! How many times do I have to explain it to you! You're the one not doing what you're supposed to. I thought we had an agreement. You promised me you could handle it...was I wrong to trust you?"

He let the words sink in, knowing that it all hinged on how she reacted next. But she didn't say anything. Instead she sat there looking confused and conflicted. Leaving him no option but to go nuclear.

"Fuck it! It's obviously not going to work. Let's call the whole thing off..."

"Wait! Attend!" Sophie suddenly spoke up.

But he didn't stop pretending to pack up.

"Bill!" she said more frantically. "Look. I'm Sorry...I'm ready. Merde...OK, just give me another chance!"

He finally stopped and looked at her, and slowly, with the air of reluctance, agreed to give her one last go. And whilst pleased to be having another shot at it, Sophie's mind was in turmoil. On one level she knew something wasn't right. But equally she didn't want to risk letting a potential breakthrough opportunity slip through her fingers. What to do? But before she could make a decision, Bill cued her, forcing the choice.

"Let's try this again," he instructed with authority, "Sit back, part your legs, and no more amateur hour. Try closing your eyes, it will make it easier. And James, stay professional."

Despite her nerves, the teen leaned back and closed her eyes. But she was unable to relax. Breathing through clenched teeth. Biting her lip to stop from screaming as her crotch was shamelessly cupped through the thin denim shorts.

"Great work Sophie. We're almost done," Bill encouraged, "just keep it together for a little bit longer as I get the shot that will make our client happy."

Snapping away, he let things draw out, giving nature time to play its part. For if his eyes didn't deceive him, there was the hint of movement from the reluctant girl. A tell-tale flexing of the hips. And although Sophie would never have admitted it to the others, having her sensitive sex rubbed was always a turn-on, even it turned out, under somewhat forced circumstances.

"Now look at me angel. Let me see the want in those gorgeous blue eyes. Perfect! Now close them again and raise your hips a little. Come on! That's it. More...a little more. Now work them up and down for the last series of shots. Let the lens feel your desire. Unleash your inner sex demon. Show us how turned on you are. Excellent...excellent!" he said happily, putting his camera down.

"Incredible work gorgeous. Just wow. The client is going to love these. Aren't you glad you stuck with it! You should be really proud of yourself."

James and Tina clapped while the flushed teen slowly opened her eyes and stirred, smiling groggily as she got ready to leave the car.

"Where do you think you're going?" Bill interjected, "we're not done yet."

"Quoi? Really? I thought..."

"...thought what? Jesus Christ! Stop thinking for fucks sake...and just do what you're told." he snapped, changing the roll of film.

"We have one last set and then we're done...IF...that's alright with you," he added sardonically.

Sophie nodded apologetically, berating herself inside for being so awkward about the whole thing. Unable to understand why she was struggling to control her emotions.

"This time, the scenario is that James has parked the car somewhere remote so that he can take advantage of the young damsel more easily. Like us here, for example. And she knows that is she doesn't cooperate, she could be abandoned in the middle of nowhere just before night fall..." he winked, trying to make his veiled threat sound like nothing more than a coincidence.

"Now, in this scene I want James to reach across and start unbuttoning your shorts...and..." he added quickly, sensing her concern, "I want you to stop him with a slap to the face. Not too hard mind you. But with enough oomph to look real."

The young subjects looked at each other apprehensively. Sophie was relieved that she would be empowered again in the upcoming scene. Although she wasn't sure how hard the slap was meant to be. But, before she could collect her thoughts, events proceeded with their own momentum, and James reached across.

SLAP!

"Fuck! That hurt...I barely touched you for fuck's sake." He cried out.

"Sorry," she apologized, "you caught me by surprise."

And they held each other's gaze for a moment, before breaking out in tension induced giggles.

"Nice work you two. Great chemistry. I got all of that on film, so we can move on to the other side of the coin. This time Sophie I want the viewer to feel your anticipation as James unbuttons your shorts and simulates reaching inside. And I want you to convey desperation to be touched. Can you do that for me?"

The request was met with stunned silence. What did he mean by simulation? Were things at risk of going too far? Was her career worth it? Why was her spidey sense flashing red? Jaded and unsure, Sophie appraised the situation. Looking at them each in turn. Bill, the burned-out rocker. James, the ugly hick. And Tina, the frumpy hairdresser. Who, sensing their prey was wavering, opened the passenger door and knelt by her side.

"Sweetie," she whispered calmly, "All the big supermodels started out where you are right now. And with Bill's help you could easily become a household name. But trust goes both ways, and he put his faith in you when you agreed to do the shoot. Now you have taken up his afternoon and put his reputation on the line. You freaked out about the last series of shots, and it worked out just fine, didn't it? So come on. Let's nail this, get home for dinner, and make you rich and famous. I'll be right here by your side the whole time."

The encouraging presence of another woman provided the nervous teen courage. After all, woman stayed together, so there was little risk that she would be taken advantage of with her around.

happyalex
happyalex
225 Followers
12