Freshman Year Ch. 04-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her clit hard then bit down gently and pulled back scrapping my teeth along her hardened clit. I felt her body shake as her orgasm took control. I had my face buried deep inside her convulsing pussy when her legs clamped down on either side of my head. I thought she was going to smother me, but I didn’t care really cause I was busy drinking all her juices. I just thought to myself what a way to die…between the legs of a gorgeous woman licking her dripping pussy. I licked her until she stopped cumming, then I probed her pussy once more to make sure I didn’t miss any of that heavenly juice. I moved up and laid beside her, we kissed and lay there talking for a while before we feel asleep.

The next day we were having breakfast when my stepsister and Jim’s cousin came out of her room. The four of us sat and talked while we had breakfast. I didn’t see Kim until later that afternoon when she finally made it back. I spent the rest of the summer hanging out and making love with Deb and Kim.

********MORE TO COME********

12