Freshman's First BBC

Story Info
A midwest freshman cheats with BBC whilst travelling.
2k words
4.27
115.2k
116
2

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly looked myself over in the mirror, I was six foot tall, 180 lbs, and lean like a runner.

"Not bad for forty." I thought to myself, running my hand through my short hair.

Once I was finished satisfying my vain desires. I stepped into the hotel's dining room. It was empty save one table, with a very young blonde hair girl. I doubt she was even twenty-one.

Having a weakness for blondes, and college girls, I walked up to her and asked, "do you mind if I join you?"

"Sure!" she enthusiastically replied.

We quickly exchanged travel stories, she attended a private girls college in the New England states, and was headed home for thanksgiving to visit her family and boyfriend. I was headed to the New England area for work. We both laughed, saying that we were like two ships passing in the night.

I finally got a good look at her, she looked to be 5'8", with her blond hair worn loose, which was shoulder length. She had blue eyes, and her body was voluptuous in a way to make Marilyn Monroe blush in jealously! She clothing was both stylish and conservative, which basically meant I had no choice but to maintain eye contact.

When our food arrived, she grasped both my hands, and said a quiet prayer. After wards she looked me in the eyes, still holding my hands, and said, "I'm pretty sure this is the first time I held hands with a black man."

Although I was half-Dutch, and half-Aruban, and had skin the colour of the perfect piece of toast, I wasn't going to say no to her compliment.

I instead said, "Perhaps it'll be the first of several firsts?"

She blushed, but didn't waiver as she returned the gaze, gripped my hands tighter, and said "Perhaps..."

We both chuckled, and settled down to eat. During the meal, she asked many odd questions, such as where I bought my shirt, and shoes, and necklace. I didn't see her reasoning at first, but as we finish our meal a light went on in my head.

"I don't remember where I bought my shoes," I said, "but I have the receipt in my room."

"I'm free right now," she replied, "I'll go with you, find out where you bought it, and I'll pick up a pair for my boyfriend."

"Sure you will." I thought to myself, as we paid for our meals.

Once in my room, she stood quietly against the wall. She appeared conflicted; I knew I either had to produce a receipt for my three year old shoes, or make my move.

Stepping up to her, I took her hands in mine, and pressed in close for a kiss; she didn't pull away.

When we broke the kiss for a breath, she said, "That's the first kiss I've had from a black man."

"Perhaps we'll have more firsts before the night is through?" I replied.

"Perhaps..." She said, as we commenced kissing again.

Her lips were soft, and her kisses succulent, however with her hands at her side, she seemed reluctant to do more than just kiss. I took that as a challenge to overcome.

I slowly worked my tongue into her mouth, and with my hands, I began to explore her body. Her curves were killer! I squeezed her ass, and she moaned into my mouth.

Taking things to the next level, I pulled off her shirt, and quickly removed her brassiere. Her areola's were perfect pink circles, each sported a rock hard nipple. I attacked them both with tongue and lips, and her gasps were much louder than before.

I squeezed, caressed, and weighed each breast, and judged them to be a solid D-cup.

"You really like boobs, don't you?" she managed to say, I was unable to reply; because I had a breast in each hand, and had them pressed together, with my face in the middle.

I was in heaven! I could have easily played with her magnificent melons until I came in my trousers, but I didn't want to disappoint her, she wanted the full BBC experience.

Pulling off the last of our clothes, I pulled her towards the bed; with me on my back, and her half on top of me.

"I'm not too big to be on top?" she asked.

I didn't want to get into the old, 'does this dress make me look fat' argument, so instead I grabbed a fist full of hair, and guided her towards my manhood.

While we kissed she was hesitant to do more than kiss back, but now that my half awakened manhood looked her in the eye, her inner devil came out!

"You're bigger than my boyfriend, and you're still soft." she said between licks on the head of my beast.

I slipped my hands behind my head, and enjoyed the show, for an inexperienced lover, she was a true pro! There were no problems with teeth, and in a few minutes I was breathing heavily, and thinking about baseball statistics.

"Don't cum in my mouth, I've never done that before. Let me know before you cum." she said, as she stroked my shaft.

I had no intentions of cumming so soon, so I rolled her on to her back, and laid on top of her. Once again I attacked her beautiful bosom, with one hand I held a breast steady while I licked and sucked on her perfect nipples; the other hand squeezed and pinched the other nipple. Every few minutes, I would rotate breasts; I didn't want either one to feel neglected.

The head of my penis was technically inside her, she was incredibly wet... it had slipped in, unnoticed by either of us.

When she finally realized this, she whispered in my ear, "You need to wear a condom before we go any further. Even my boyfriend needs to wear them."

I pulled the head out, and a long trail of sperm came with it; "If she's not on the pill, she's pregnant now!" I thought to myself as I reached for a condom.

Once I had it on, I leapt back upon her, her squeals of laughter filled the room. Soon however, they turned to loud moans, once I had lined my train up with the tunnel, and fired it in.

If she was passive before, she was now fully into our illicit encounter, her nails were clawing into my back, and she screamed, "Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

She was incredibly tight, too tight as a matter of fact! It had only been fifteen minutes, and I was ready to cum for a third time in fifteen minutes. After quick flash of panic, I decided to use the few tricks I had picked up in my forty years.

She yelped with glee as I put her legs on my shoulders, wrapped my hands around her waist, and started to lift. She instinctively propped herself up with her hands as I lifted higher, and higher still.

Once her ass was off the bed, and her weight shifted to her shoulders she yelped again in concern.

"Ugh... what are you doing?" she tried to say between moans. "I'm too big for you to... uh... lift me..."

I believe that actions speak louder than words; I had her in the best pile-driver position the bed would allow, and I drilled away with reckless abandon.

Soon I had that creeping feeling of impending release coming across me; it was time to react, or fill the condom with spunk. I lowered her down, flipped her over, and set up on all fours. This time I was determined to give her the thrusting she was seeking, without expiring too soon.

As I inserted my manhood into her, she moaned in pleasure, and she felt as tight as ever. I quickly picked up a good pace; I was sure that the sounds of our bodies slapping together would attract the attention of anyone passing by the door.

The first blow with my hand was merely a light tap, it barely made a sound. The second was much louder, and the third more so. I was soon convinced that the people on the floor above could hear it all.

My plan was to lay each blow in the same spot, and leave a beautiful hand print that would stay with her for a few days. Each time she would sit, she'd remember our night of passion.

I'm not one to stay in a position too long, when I tired of doggy, I withdrew from her, and grabbed an ankle with each hand. In one quick motion, I pulled, and she was on her stomach.

"Oooooh!" she said in surprise.

I quickly mounted her, and slid my hands underneath, each one seeking a soft bosom.

With my legs locked with hers, and my fingers pinching her nipples, I said to her, "I guess this position is another first for you?"

"Yes..." she gasped out, in paralysed joy, "YOU do like tits!"

If someone had entered my room, they would have seen my light brown ass rising, and lowering; thrusting, and pumping into her. They'd also see our clothing strewn about the room, and pillows, and blankets all about the floor. The air was thick with sweat, sex, and condom latex.

I tried to think about something, anything as a matter of fact, in order to delay the inevitable. This 21 year old, voluptuous fresh man had kept me on the verge of expiration since we walked through the door together, and now it was time for my final act.

"I have one final first for you..." I said as I pulled out, and removed my condom.

"Yes, anything!" she replied between pants.

"Roll over, open your mouth, and close your eyes!" I barked at her in my best drill sergeant voice.

She quickly did as I told her; I couldn't help but admire her lovely breasts as they moved back and forth. The outline of my hands were still on them, and fading.

Her cheeks, and upper chest were bright red with flush, and her hair was a hot mess spread under across the bed. I didn't think she knew what I had in mind, even when I straddled her chest, and pointed my fire hose at her nose.

"I guess they don't watch porn in college any more?" I thought to myself, as I jerked myself faster, and harder.

"What do you have..." she started to say as I launched my fluid at her at face. The first splash landed on her eyelid, and pooled right where it met with the nose.

She grunted in amusement, and surprise; had she been upset, or disgusted, she'd still get painted white from forehead to chin.

The second volley landed on her upper lip, and oozed onto her lip, and her mouth. The next time she spoke, she'd taste my sperm, another first for her.

I shook my penis to get the last globs out; they fell upon her chin, forehead, ears, and nose. She was thoroughly coated in my seed.

I quickly admired my work, before I went searching for a towel, and her phone... I wanted to clean her up, and leave her a pleasant memory of our night together.

She mumbled trying to avoid eating my sperm; that's when I snapped her photo, undetected. I then slowly dabbed at her flushed face; I wanted her to savour the warmness just a little longer...

"Please hurry!" she said as the large glob slipped into her mouth, she instinctively licked her lips clean, ingesting it all.

"That didn't taste too bad did it?" I asked as I continued to dab.

"No, it's pretty good!" she said, taking a finger to scoop up some more to insert into her mouth.

"Care to drink from the garden hose?" I asked as I presented my penis.

Her eyes now cleared and open, she opened her mouth wide as I put the head of my manhood in. It still oozed cum, and she feasted away on my precious fluid.

When the last drops had been sucked out, I joined her on the bed, and we snuggled close.

"Not bad for forty!" I whispered to myself.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Nothing... nothing at all." I replied and pulled her closer in a warm embrace.