Freshman's First BBC Ch. 02

Story Info
Her journey into Interracial fun continues.
2.6k words
4.51
52k
42
1

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silence had filled the room; moments before there were grunts of orgasm, laughter, and soft talking. All that noise was behind us now, as we lay together on the bed.

"You didn't ask me why?" she said softly, breaking the silence. I could feel her breasts pushing into me with each breath.

"I don't plan on asking, it's the first rule of being discrete." I said, as I brushed some sweaty hair from her face.

"I see." she said.

I didn't think she understood, so I replied. "I want to show you a great night, not to cause problems. If I ran into you both together in month from now, I'd act like I didn't know you."

She looked up at me, a confused look on her face. "You'd pretend that this didn't happen?"

"Yes," I began to say as I moved my hand up under her arm to to cup a breast. "I don't want to ruin your relationship."

She still looked perplexed as I fiddled with her hardening nipple.

"I'll tell you what. If I see you with him, even it's years from now, I will come over, introduce myself, and we can build our friendship from there. I won't discuss our sex, but I won't ignore you either."

She seemed to accept this; I however, was now confused by our agreement, but the odds of meeting her, and her boyfriend were so remote, that I let it be.

"Tell me more about yourself?" She asked. "It sounds like you have a bit of an accent."

I started to squirm under her questions, it'd be an odd story about me growing up in both New York city, and Rotterdam. I'm one of those chaps who prefers to leave the past behind.

I decided that it was time to change subjects, talk about the past, and especially boyfriends tends to bring on guilt, and wouldn't help me get a second round. I gently encouraged her to roll on to her back, and I propped myself up on one elbow, and with my other hand I explored her beautiful curves.

"It felt like you came very close to cumming, was it the condom that held you back?" I asked her, as my fingers caressed her neglected nipple.

"I've never had an orgasm before...". She said, and began to blush.

"Some women can't cum at all." I said as my hand moved lower, touching her recently shaved areas.

"I think I can." she said dreamily, as my finger slowly entered her.

I could feel her wetness, and that alone started to make me hard... and give me ideas.

A thought suddenly popped into my mind, and I leapt from the bed, running for the bathroom. I returned moments later with a black marker, and a towel.

"You startled me!" she said, as I stuffed the towel under her. "What's this for?"

"This time when you feel like cumming, don't fight it, just let it out. I have two beds, let's ruin this one, and sleep in the other." As I spoke those words, I began to stroke her feminine parts.

She grunted an acknowledgement of my words; we were both finally on the same page, and I picked up the pace of my intimate massage.

I had begun by making small circles on her clitoris, like a calligrapher, and when my pen went dry, I'd dab my finger into her wetness and start again. She had started making a low moans. As she shed her inhibitions, and began to embrace her building orgasm, those moans grew louder, and louder!

I knew that clitoral stimulation would not alone be enough, so when I placed my finger inside her to moisten it, I left it there, and pushed deeper.

I curled the tip on my finger, and found that spot inside a woman, that so few men know about... the G-spot. I rubbed in small circles, in the same fashion as before, at first going slow, and then faster.

I lay beside her, my head still propped on my other arm, admiring her, and the growing redness on the face, and chest. I decided that she wasn't going to be the only one to be satisfied. I leaned over, and placed my mouth on her nipple.

That was all it took, the magical explosion took place moments after. Her vagina contracted, very tightly, and water appeared, like an oasis in the desert. She screamed a gutteral cheer of victory, as she experienced her first orgasm.

She relaxed her grip on the bedsheets, and slowly came back to earth, feeling more relaxed, and in tune with her body. I eased up on her nipple to talk, and with my now free hand, I began to play with the other one.

"How did you know..." she asked in a shaky voice. "That it would be so... so..."

"Messy?" I replied.

"Yes!" she exclaimed.

"I figured you were a squirter..." I said as I fumbled around looking for the marker I had moments ago. "You were so wet earlier, I just knew you had it in you."

We talked some more, and she had revealed that she had only had sex a handful times before leaving for her all-girls school in New England. Each time they did it, it was in the back-seat of either her truck or her boyfriends.

"If sex in a bed is novel for her, wait until she sees what's next." I thought to myself as I removed the cover from the marker.

"Arts and crafts?" She asked.

"Sort of," I replied as I leaned over her, and started drawing a spade on her left breast.

She was silently amused by my drawing, and waited patiently for me to finish. Once I finished the large Q inside, I then moved to her inner right thigh, and drew a large S.

"An upside-down heart, and a Q?" She wondered aloud. "It looks like a photo riddle. Ha ha!"

"It means that you're a Queen of Spades." I said as I finished the L.

"Off with their heads!" She shouted. I had half completed the U.

"As you wish my Queen!" I said in an English accent, we both chuckled, and with the T done, I had moved onto her left foot.

"Why the Queen of Spades?" She said between giggles, I must have tickled her as I began writing WHORE, on her foot.

"It's an indicator, it let's men know that you prefer black men over all others." I said as I finished up writing on her foot.

"Oh!" She said. She may have had more to say, but I had tossed the marker, and rolled on top of her.

She naturally opened her legs for me, it seemed like an automatic response, as if we had been lovers for years. The head of my penis had easily popped inside of her. Each time I tried to rest it elsewhere, it would slide in quickly, she was still wet all over.

"Condom?" she asked.

"Vasectomy." I replied.

"Oh..." she said, as I slid in further.

This was our second round, and I wanted it to last longer than the first; a slow penetration seemed the perfect way. Inch by inch I descended deeper into her, with eight inches to spare, it was going to be slow journey into pleasure.

Once I was fully in, I paused, and held still. I wanted her to get used to my size.

"Keep... ugh... going..." She stammered out.

I could feel her clenching, and in moments, I could feel the wetness all over; my testicles were soaked, and I was in heaven!

"Woo!" I cried out, like a kid who made a touch down.

She blushed, and appeared self-concious, lying naked below me.

"Let's soak this bed, and I'll complain to the manager that there's a leaky pipe!" I stated loudly as I began to pump away.

"Ah... ok..." She replied, unsure of whether I'd really do it.

The first time we had sex, I couldn't hold out long enough to do more than a few positions, but now that she wasn't afraid to cum, it gave me precious moments to catch my breath. Missionary is a great position, but I soon grew bored of it, although it gave me great access to her beautiful breasts, I truly was tired. I may have been a brown coloured stallion, but I was a forty-year old one.

After I made her cum again, I climbed off her, and pulled her by the hand into the washroom. She seemed perplexed, but once I had tossed a towel on the floor, and bent her over the counter facing the mirror, she understood my plan.

With one hand grasping at her hair, and the other on her hip, I commenced with my thrusting. Soon I had a good pace, and with my free hand, I sought out the ass cheek I spanked earlier. The hand print had faded, but with a couple smacks I had it resurrected.

This position was amazing, looking over her shoulder into the mirror, I found her eyes look back at me; I took her look to be encouragement to pump faster and faster.

Once our eyes locked, it felt like a moment frozen in time. To me it felt like a instant of high sexual energy, and to her, it must have been very romantic. I doubt words could have described it.

As we looked into each others souls, she again crossed that threshold into that realm that the French call, le petite morte. She grunted, and squirted; her contraction was very powerful, and almost pushed my penis out. I felt the gush of water, it landed on both our legs, and the floor, the towel catching the last of it.

Drained, she collapsed back into my arms, and being the perfect gentleman I caught her. My hands went around her waist, and soon moved upwards, each one finding a breast to squeeze and caress.

"Can we try a different position?" She asked in a weak voice. "One where I don't need to stand.

"Follow me." I said grabbing a fresh towel, and leading her by the hand.

I laid the towel on the chair near the window, and sat on it.

She looked at me and said, "I'm not sure..."

"Don't worry!" I said with a sly grin. "We'll soak the chair, and I'll say I spilt my complimentary water bottle on it!"

She laughed, turned around, and grasping my spear, she lined herself up for a deep stabbing.

There's something about receiving lap sex that I can't resist; it's difficult to describe, but the sensation of a woman's body going all the way up, and back down on my penis, that literally draws the sperm from me.

Once settled on my lap, and fully impaled on my rod, she grabbed the armrests of the chair, and slowly began to rise. This time a moan escaped my lips!

When all but the head of my penis remained inside her, she quickly slammed herself down upon me. It was an incredible sensation, I felt her ass land on my lap, and the backs of her legs touching the tops of mine, as she forced my legs apart for greater control and comfort.

After several repeats of rises, and slams, she stopped, and sat on my lap. There was no gush of water, and I wondered what had happened.

"This position is amazing, but I'm exhausted!" she said, laying back upon me.

As before I acted as her saviour, but the cost of my services, was a hand on each breast, and two fingers on each nipple.

After a brief groping session, we took our fun back to the bed.

As I laid on my back, I noticed that had she stopped in her tracks, and was staring at me.

"You want me... on top?" She said. "I'll crush you!"

"If you don't get over here, and put those tits in my face, by the count of three..." I said in a very stern, but fake voice.

With a giggle on her lips, she climbed aboard me, and inserted my manhood inside her dripping wet vagina. At first she placed her hands on my shoulders, but quickly switched to the bed's headboard above me. Like a kid in a candy store I was ecstatic! Both breasts swung in my face, and if I lifted my head, I was slapped by them!

I licked, and pinched her nipples; squeezed, weighed, and worshipped her breasts. I felt her contracting, and I buried my head in her cleavage, my face was covered in breast sweat. Her pending orgasm triggered mine; I wanted it to be momentous, and as big as hers, so I thrust my hips up, as she brought hers down.

We both cried out in mutual joy; I was bathed in her feminine fluid, as I pumped mine deep inside her. Earlier I had coated her face in my seed, and thought that my taps were dry, however I was surprised to feel a copious amount of sperm pass out of me, and deep into her uterus.

With both of us spent, and dehydrated; my member slid from her, and she lay her head upon my chest. With our eyes closed, and in a deep embrace, I thought I heard her say.

"None of that talk about being forty this time. Let's just rest."

I took the hint, and fell asleep.

Sometime later I awoke, the lights were still on, and she was still in bed with me, with her back turned to me. I rolled over to spoon behind her, and I could hear her soft breaths, it reminded me of a sleeping kitten.

I moved my arm that was under her, and reached for a breast, my batteries were recharged, and I felt a stirring in my loins.

I brought my other hand up, and grabbed her free breast. She stopped her soft breathing, I had a feeling that she was waking from her slumber; she had pushed her ass out towards me, causing me to harden even more. Finally she lifted her leg, and with her hand, she guided my semi-ridged train into her moistened tunnel.

As I penetrated her, I could feel my earlier creampie, it felt warm, and I had the strong desire to add to it, and I started pumping away quicker, and quicker.

My grip increased; her breasts had become crack-cocaine to me; I was addicted, and could not let go! Now that she had learned to cum, she to had become addicted to the size, and girth of my penis.

Our mutual desires coalesced in another large explosion. For a third time in one night I had produced a large load, I could feel my swimmers being launched from me into her. She came as well, her waters felt warm upon my skin, and slowly cooled in the new quiet that had descended upon the room.

We both got up, used the bathroom, and after I laid another towel on the bed, we laid down to rest. The lights were finally turned off, and we both fell asleep spooning together once again.

I slept soundly, but I did recall hearing a phone ring, and the light briefly turn on.

In the morning, I awoke, and saw that she was gone. Alone in the bed, I wondered if it had all really happened: the facial, the squirting, the creampies, and especially, THE BREASTS! But the towel underneath me was a physical reminder I couldn't ignore, it had happened, and it was glorious!

I dressed in my tracksuit, and planned on eating breakfast, and hitting the hotel's gym before checking out, and driving again.

Looking in the mirror, I noticed my giant grin, and feeling really good about myself, I said to my reflection. "Not bad for forty!"