Freshman's First BBC Ch. 03

Story Info
A college freshman tries BBC while her bf uses the bathroom.
3.2k words
4.39
83.6k
51
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a night of love-making I was famished! The evening before I had met a busty, blonde, and voluptuous college Fresh man in the dining room of the hotel. She had never been intimate with a black man before, but after our night together, I turned her into a true Queen of Spades.

She had left my room before I awoke up. I assumed that she had checked out, and was nearly home for American Thanksgiving.

As I walked into the dining room however, I saw her sitting, breakfast... and there was a young man with her!

She was dressed in a very conservative knee cut dress and blouse, with her shoulder length hair done up.

The young man with her, he looked to be her age, or about twenty-one, looked like he was wearing his Sunday best. He looked to be about five foot ten, 200 lbs, and slightly on the chubby side.

I strolled up to them and introduced myself as if we had never met, and asked to join them. He stood up, shook my hand and offered me a seat, she had a shocked expression; like a teen caught stealing a ball cap at the mall.

It was almost a déjà vu, the three of us once seated, all joined hands, prayed, and then swapped travel tales. I was headed to the New England's for work; she was going to the Midwest for American Thanksgiving; and he taken a bus out here to meet her because he missed her so much.

Most men would feel pangs of guilt at hearing such words... I am not one of those men. I had given her a facial, two creampies, and wrote on her with a marker! Heck, I still had a shit eating grin on my face. If I had a moment alone with her, I'd do it all again.

Breakfast was a buffet; I quickly filled my plate with scrambled eggs, and Canadian bacon. I returned to my seat, to see her scowling at me; her plate was covered in sausage links, and bananas.

"So phallic." I said in the best romantic voice I had.

She didn't seem amused by my joke. Her boyfriend was waiting for a custom-made omelette, and would be a few minutes.

"Shut-up, and listen carefully!" She barked at me. "If he mentions the Middle East, you stay quiet, and say nothing!"

"Ok..." I replied cautiously. I was thoroughly confused.

"Good!" She whispered in a harsh voice. "Now what are you doing here?"

"You made me promise last night to say hello if I ever saw you again." I said as innocently as possible.

"Hey, when did Casanova arrive?" I asked. "Was he in your room whilst we partied in mine?"

"No!" She said. "He called in the middle of the night; I had to pick him up from the bus terminal."

She took a breath and continued to speak quickly and quietly. "I forgot about that promise, fair enough."

"This bacon is delicious!" I said as I forked some into my mouth. "I wonder if they call it Canadian Bacon in Canada, or just Bacon?"

She was still unimpressed with my humour.

"I didn't have time for a shower before I picked him up, and I haven't had one since!" She hissed at me.

"Oh?" I was confused with this bit of information.

"When we got back to my room, we kissed, and then he ate me out!" She said.

I nodded in acknowledgement; however it was a façade, my heart was racing, and I instantly had an erection!

"I still have marker all over my body!" She said.

Before I could say anything in reply, he sat down, and asked what we were talking about. She had the look of panic; I simply mentioned the little joke about the bacon; it turned out to be the right thing to say, we all laughed and continued to eat.

My mind wandered off, all I could think about was her boyfriend eating that perfect creampie I made the night before. I had pumped a lot of sperm into her, and he feasted on it like it was manna from heaven! My erection was hurting, I was so hard.

"I wonder if she made him wear a condom when they did it?" I thought to myself. "If she didn't, our sperm must be fighting it out inside her..."

Thoughts of sperm wars inside her uterus, and fallopian tubes danced in my head. Suddenly there was quiet, and both of them were staring at me. She looked dark and angry; he had a happy/curious look on his face. I had a vague notion of what the question was... I also felt like I was forgetting something...

"The pyramids?" I said, taking a shot in the dark. "I saw them during my furlough, when I served with the Dutch army in... Afghanistan."

"No way!" He said.

She slapped her forehead with her hand, and said, "Oy vey!"

It's funny how a woman can take a facial, and receive two bareback creampies, AND make her boyfriend unknowingly clean it all up, but any talk about the Middle East is strictly as the Dutch say, verboden! As it turned out she didn't want this conversation to happen because he recently had left the National Guard of his state. Now that the wars in Iraq, and Afghanistan had wound down (this was 2014), he had missed his chance for some "action".

We both exchanged war stories, and she shot red-hot daggers with her eyes at the two of us. Finally however, our meal was complete; I had to run, and then drive.

"I'm so happy to have met you both." I said, extending my hand. "I am off to the hotel's gym, for some exercise before I drive more."

"I'd love to join you for a run!" He said, as we shook hands. "Let me check my room to see if I brought any shorts."

"Lead the way." I said as I gestured for the two of them to go ahead. She looked displeased.

Once we entered the room, the young couple bickered greatly; he couldn't find his shorts, and she wanted to leave for home. I tried to keep out of the way, and tried my hardest to cover my waning erection with my sports towel.

Eventually he found his shorts, and went into the bathroom; she turned on the TV, and sat down. After a few moments I heard the fan go on in the bathroom.

I turned to her and said. "What's he up to in there?"

With a bored huff she said, "He's sitting down... He will be in there a minimum of fifteen minutes.

I felt like a kid on Christmas morning, with a room full of gifts, only she was the gift, and I wanted to unwrap and play all day with her!

I pulled out my phone, and set the timer to fifteen minutes. She gave me a silly look, but once I had her in my arms, and showered her with kisses, she clued in.

I turning her towards the wall, I lifted her dress, and began tugging at her panties. They were soaked and I could see some of my spunk upon it.

"You weren't kidding about my creampie!" I said.

"Hurry up!" She cried out.

I stopped with the comments, pulled down my jogging pants, and inserted the head of my ridged rod into her. She cooed in delight, and forced her ass towards me, pushing it the rest of the way in.

I realized that I still had my sports towel on my shoulder, and threw it onto the floor, if she squirted, hopefully it would collect it all up; leaving no evidence of our romance.

Her vagina felt wet, warm, and squishy; it had been less then seven hours since I had deposited two loads of sperm into her, and I could still feel it!

I pumped in and out several times; she was incredibly tight! This quickie was definitely going to be quick! I however wanted to have a little fun first. I withdrew my manhood, and rubbed the head along her anus; she squirmed, but didn't pull away.

"Do you want a new first?" I asked her politely.

"No I promised my boyfriend that it'd be his for Christmas. Now let's hurry up!" She replied, as she wagged her ass at me.

With my hands on her hips, I plunged back in, and picked up a furious pace. She came immediately, and did her best to suppress her sounds of bliss. I was nearing my orgasm as well, but felt that something was missing... BREASTS!

I moved my hands up, and under her blouse, and again under her bra; there was no time to undo it. I quickly found her nipples and pinched tightly!

"Aaaahhhh!" I cried out as I unloaded once again. Like a bursting dam, I could feel my sperm splashing into her. The time we had apart was enough to recharge my sperm supply.

She came as well, and did a much better job of disguising her sounds. Looking down to see the towel soaked; it had done its job!

We both paused for a moment, listening to see if he had heard us, the TV droned on, and the fan continued to make its sound. We shared a quick giggle, and I finally withdrew my manhood from her.

She turned around, and wordlessly dropped her dress from her hands, and went to her knees. Our eyes briefly met, and then she set to her task. She reached for my tool, and commenced using her tongue, lips, and mouth to clean me.

I squirmed and almost squealed. I'm very sensitive after I cum. She however had a good grip on my eight inches of brown coloured hammer, and wasn't letting go. I gritted my teeth, and took it like a man.

Usually I deflate after sex, but her ministrations had left me as rock hard as ever. Once she cleaned it, she grabbed the waistband, pulled it out, and let go; it slapped me on the soft area under the head of my penis.

"Ow!" I cried out.

"That'll teach you to try and put it in my ass!" She hissed at me, as she stood.

I looked at my phone, and saw that three and a half minutes had passed! My jaw dropped, and I turned the counter towards her, she was surprised as well.

"Well, we still have eleven minutes left." I said in disbelief.

"That's assuming he will be fifteen minutes. I've seen him go much longer." she replied as she set her clothes back in order.

I shook my head to clear my mind, I wasn't thinking straight. The sex and the oral sex left me light-headed. Finally coming to my senses, I spun her around to her previous position facing the wall. I again lifted her dress; this time instead of pulling down her panties, I pulled them aside and plunged back in. I thought that if he came out the door, I could easily pull out, and our clothes would not be too askew.

The warmth and wetness was incredible! Words could not do justice to the sensation of having sex back to back, and especially the feeling of my own creampie being squished around.

This being our second round, I did my utmost to make it as enjoyable for her a possible, it was after all the last time we ever had sex together. I reached around with my hand, and my fingers quickly found her clitoris. In moments my efforts paid off and she squirted, her panties were soaking wet; and my efforts at being clever were a waste...

She halted me, removed her gooey panties, spread her legs, and was ready to continue once again. I moved up, dipped my penis into her, and again lined up the engine of my train with her forbidden tunnel.

"Just the tip?" I asked.

"Ok, but we don't have much time!" She replied, in a whisper.

The head of my penis was coated in my own cum when I pushed it against her anus, at first it wouldn't budge, but increased pressure and effort, a tiny portion of it disappeared into her.

She moaned louder, as I penetrated her asshole. It must have been a new experience for her, another first she was willing to share with me. Soon the whole head was inside, and it suddenly felt like the air had left the room, neither of us was breathing.

In this timeless moment I didn't push, or pull; but rather I allowed her to get used to my size. Seconds felt like hours, but soon time returned back to its normal pace.

"Ok." She said in a ragged voice.

I took that to mean that her anal adventure had come to a close, and putting my train into reverse, I withdrew from her ass.

"Ah! Much better." She gasped as I replaced my penis back into her vagina. I reached forward with my hand, and played her feminine parts as if it were an intimate guitar. My other hand reached up, under her brassiere as before, finding a nipple.

I began pumping away with reckless abandon; she had begun moving in rhythm with me, moving her ass back and forth, making each penetration that much more powerful. I wasn't counting orgasms, there was simply no way to do so, she came frequently, and squirted with each one. Her feminine squirts were powerfully wet, and thankfully landed on the towel.

If her boyfriend walked out, he would see quite the sight, we were lost in our silent sex. I doubt we would have noticed him. Thankfully he didn't come out, I assumed that he was still using the restroom, and was most likely reading about the Dutch involvement in Afghanistan. Those were some dark days I thankfully had put behind me, much like how I had put myself behind his girlfriend.

With those thoughts, I began to worry about time, and strove to cum before he really did come out. All this sex had left me drained; I would not have been able to fight him, let alone defend myself. Re-doubling my efforts, I pumped much faster than before, her orgasms became more powerful, and I could not hold back any more!

"Oh shit!" I declared, as I passed my seamen into her.

She turned around quickly, my manhood sliding out from her.

"Don't you ever dare curse like that in front of me again!" She was visibly angry as she spoke.

The contradiction left me shocked; I just had had unprotected sex with her many times now; with her boyfriend mere metres away... we even had anal sex! Cheating, appeared fine, but swearing was certainly not.

"Is it ok that I was behind you?" I joked.

She seemed unimpressed, as again she dropped to her knees, and began to worship my penis. Just like before, I squirmed, but this time, like a balloon losing its air, I deflated quickly.

She had cleaned me quickly, and stood up. We both started to set our clothes in order, and I rolled the sports towel up, with the driest part facing out.

I looked at my phone, and saw that we still had two minutes left! Our second round was less than ten minutes! I was baffled, but soon realized that she was a true prize!

I looked at her as she fixed her hair in the mirror; she had put on fresh panties moments before. She really did look like Marilyn Monroe! Her hips were beautifully rounded like hers, her hair the same shade of blonde. If I had an hours nap, I'd be able rock her world once again.

We chatted quickly, and talked about story we'd stick to when he came out. I do terrible with lies, so I told her I'd leave the room after he came out, and suggested that she say she played a game on her phone, while I watched TV.

My phone alarm chirped, and he was still in there. I took this time to do a once over of the room, and all seemed in order, taking a deep breath, I sat down to watch TV. I didn't need to lie after all.

Soon the fan turned off, and he emerged from the bathroom. I worried previously that he'd smell our sex, but between her re-applied perfume, and the odour from the restroom, we were quite safe.

I stood up, and expressed my desire to hit the road, and after a brief discussion at the door about my time in Afghanistan, we shook hands, and exchange good-byes.

She came over; mostly I believe to break up our deep military discussion. He embraced her like a man who had returned from the moon, and kissed her full on the lips. My manhood was exhausted, but I felt my snake uncoiling at the thought that he was completely unaware of my sperm on his tongue.

The two got caught up in their passions, and forgot about me. I stood there as their tongues wrestled, and his hands explored her ample curves. I could see his hand squeezing her breast, only minutes ago, I hand them in my palms.

I assumed that she wanted to have sex quickly, so she could go to the shower and wash off the markings I left on her from the night before. The most logical answer to me had to be right... she was a sex-crazed college fresh man, recently returned from an all-girls school, with finally a moment to vent her energies.

I made for the door; they really had forgotten me; they were headed for the bed in a tangle of flying clothes. The TV and the lights were turned off as they passed them.

I opened the door and declared loudly. "I'm leaving... Good-bye!"

There was a mumble from deep inside the darkened room; I was old news to these young lovers. My curiosity began to grow; I really wanted to see what would happen next. I closed the door loudly, and then quietly crept forward, halting just past the restroom; I slowly peered around the corner of the wall.

In the dark I could make them out by their pale white skin. It appeared that she had her legs up in the air, and he was feasting away.

A thought entered my mind, "Maybe this is a set-up! She loves the BBC, and he likes to eat creampies!"

Short of asking them, there was no-way of finding out, there was strong evidence to support my theory, however, she did turn off the lights. On her inner thigh I had written 'SLUT', he wouldn't see that in the low light, and after their sex, she'd bee-line it to the shower, and wash it all off.

I decided that it was time to go; it looked like he was standing up. The distinct smell of condom filled my nose as I snuck away, one more piece of evidence for me to dwell on.

I opened the door slowly, and closed it with caution. Once in the hallway, I made for my room in haste. I planned on grabbing my suitcase, checking out, and hitting the road. At my destination I could change out of my gym clothes.

Later in my car, getting ready to commence driving, I adjusted my rear-view mirror, and looked at myself.

"Not bad for forty?" I asked myself.