Freya Takes Charge

Story Info
Freya turns her master into a CUM producing Bull.
5.8k words
4.26
58.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to my wife (Freya), who is my fantasy, and whom I love dearly.

*

Freya decided that she was hungry, hungry for her master's cock. It had been a week since she had tasted his thick white creamy fluid filling her mouth and it had been longer since he had unlocked her chastity belt and fucked her raw in her holes that she so lovingly keep hairless for him.

The problem was that she had been bad lately and consequently masters only touch was to spank her beautiful bottom to the color of red, or to bind her to the bed for the night. No feeding of cum, no raw fucking, finger banging, fisting, anal, or any other deviant act she so loved. In fact the only training was of the denial type, or corporal type.

This of course was not acceptable to her so Freya decided it was time for turnabout and she was going to finally get a meal as well as teach her master a lesson in taking care of his pets needs. She would pleasure her master so well that attention and approval would be re-earned; Her plan went like this; She would drop the children off at grandmas for the weekend and upon returning home she would bring him a drink with a sleep aid in it and get him to drink it. This would put him to sleep and when he awoke he would be bound and gagged and she would explain to him the why, the what, and how of things.

Time passed, the children were dropped off at grandmas and Freya returned home to a mostly empty house. She could hear her husband upstairs working at his desk and Freya knew he had no idea what was about to happen. This excited her, making her pierced and chained nipples slightly stiffen with arousal and her heart speed up with fear mixed with excitement.

Freya mixed the drink and added the sleep agent to it. She then took out a serving tray from the cupboard and put this on the counter and then positioned the drink on the middle of the tray. Next to the drink she laid a well used posture collar. Next she took off her top, and her bra so her breasts were available and naked. Then she removed her shoes let her hair down and then proceeded to carry the tray upstairs only wearing a skirt.

Walking into the bedroom carrying the tray she said to him "Master I feel I need to be restrained more and my neck misses the caress and control of a restrictive collar, so I have brought one to you I hope meets with your approval. I have also brought you a drink." She paused then continued "I hope this pleases you and that soon you will resume your attentions to me. I miss your hands on me, your cock inside of me, your attentions, and I promise I will try to do better". Her husband looked up from what he was doing and spoke "As your husband and one who understands your needs, its good to also see that you are learning the error of your ways and that you are striving to make up for your transgression. I'll consider everything today and tomorrow morning, I will let you know my decision. If I choose to consider your lesson learned, there will be no spanking, but otherwise the morning spankings will continue." Her Husband and dominate, paused to give Freya a chance to reply, and when no reply was forth coming he continued "For now put the drink on the desk then kneel and lets take care of your need of being owned and restricted by this collar." Freya did as she was told, first sitting the drink down on the desk along with the tray and then kneeling in front of him. While she waited next to him her mate and dominate picked up the drink and began to enjoy it pausing from time to time to look over some work or to give her a side long glance. All the while Freya kept still, a perfect slave, but her plan was in action and there was no turning back.

Master grabbed the three inch wide collar and then proceeded to move it up and under her chin and then began to wrap it around Freyas petite pale neck. Freya raised her chin up and she felt a thread of electricity going through her nipples and groin as he begin fastening the straps and buckles, tightening and adjusting it into place. With a last tug and check by her master she was secured and also back to a more owned and comfortable place. Freya could now barely nod her head up and down but the feel of leather forcing her chin up and wrapping tightly against her white pale skin felt intoxicatingly good to her. The smell of the leather excited her and confirmed her role to always be kept by her man.

Freya continued to kneel, waiting for dismissal, a glance, a command, and patiently waiting for the drink to take effect. She fell naturally into her familiar role of a fully giving and submissive mate laying her head in his lap, cooing, and rubbing his thigh with her open hand. Kissing his thigh, and in general being what she was, a very owned and submissive female. becoming playful, she tried to tease him with her bright red nails by first pushing her hand up his thigh, and then slowly, seductively dragging her nails down his leg.

The Master ignored her attempts, slapping her hand at one point and telling Freya to sit still. He continued to work and continued to enjoy his drink. She was a bit frustrated at how slow he consumed the beverage but she also knew not to push things or else it would raise suspicions. Eventually master spoke "I'm tired, come with me and keep me warm while I lay down for a bit. Freya followed him to the sleeping chamber and then to the canopy bed. She then peeled back the covers, dropper her skirt so she only now wore a thong and then got into the bed naked, laying on her side ass towards him. She did this out of her masters expectations of her initial sleeping position and out of desire to be held by him. Freya as a person loved being held while sleeping and loved feeling a heavy thick cock against her ass when she slept. She also did this as she loved being held by him secure in knowing that she was her mans female.

Freya felt him climb into bed, and position himself so his groin was against her ass and he gently bucked into her a little to let her know that he could fuck her at any time in her pussy or her ass. At the same time his arm reached around her and cupped her naked breast two of his fingers gentle tugging on the jewelry that was permanently attached to her nipple before he cupped her breast and settled in. The tugging excited Freya and she pushed back a bit, but there would be no sex play for her, so she waited for the drug to take affect.

With in minutes he was out, and Freya put her plan into action.

She began by undressing him completely and then she rolled him onto his stomach which was no easy task as her petite frame was not that strong and he weighted close to 200 pounds. She then put a collar around his neck and locked it in place, next she removed the collar from her neck and threw it to the ground and then climbed on top of him, straddling his legs. From this position, she tied his arms behind his back with a leather zip up restraining sheath. cinching up the zipper and straps until she was sure his arms were completely immobilized and controlled. Next, she then bound his legs with locking leather leg binders and then proceeded to roll him back onto his side. From this position she worked to secure a leash around his cock and balls, one that could be yanked if needed to get her point of control across to him.

Out of breath from the quick work, she then sat back and waited with growing excitement and a bit of fear. She knew she would be in trouble from this, "A LOT of Trouble" but thinking about how good this was going to be, she slowly rubbed her bare pussy to keep her excitement mounting.

After about an hour, Master began to wake and soon realized he was naked, and that he couldn't move his arms. "What is going on" he spoke, at which Freya stood and spoke to him, "Master, your punishment and denial of my needs lately has been too much, and now I have taken steps to get what I need." and with that comment she then tugged lightly on the leash to show that his cock and balls were bound and owned by her and that she was in control of him.

Her heart was pounding and she smiled at the joy of excitement and fear mixed. She waited for the comment to sink in and then continued, "It is my turn to teach you a lesson and through pleasure also earn your respect and forgiveness." Master was not happy with her, but did not respond, after a bit he said " OK, I will play your game, I really have no choice in the matter at the moment, we will see where this charade goes".

Freya moved and sat down on the bed next to him still holding the leash tightly for control reasons. Leaning over him she touched his face and looked into his hazel eyes, and in that moment, she considered releasing him and submitting to his wraith, but then with every fiber of her being she found strength and then spoke softly to him. "you have trained me to be an anal nymph, to be a slut who aches to have her cunt filled by you, a slave who loves the tight feel of latex, and leather. The pinch and bite of clamps on my nipples." She paused to let the words sink in and then continued. "I love being yours, I love every tattoo I get, every piercing I have and I have learned to do anything you request of me, even if I hate doing it". She paused searching for the next words and then continued "I have grown as a woman, a person, as your mate, play toy, slut and whore and yet I have needs." Freya kissed his forehead and her husband could smell her perfume and feel the tickle of her long hair on his chest, he breathed deep and continued to listen to her.

Freya continued a bit stronger with her sharing "Before I knew you I was limited in my power, in my sexuality, I was constrained to a life, a box, ideas of how a woman should behave and be, but you freed me". Freya smiled and master continued to remain silent listening to her. Freya feeling more vulnerable by sharing some inner part of herself continued "Because of you I am a different person, powerful, free, liberated. I love it when a male sees me and gets aroused. I love walking by that box boy at the store wagging my ass, stopping to innocently ask about the milk prices while he stares at my cleavage and knowing that when he goes home he will likely masturbate to a fantasy of fucking me."

Master smiled and Freya continued "I love how I can interact with other women in a strong way now, as opposed to the submissive was I used to be. And..." Freya paused and then continued with a knowing smile " You have taught me that I am more than someone that breeds children for men, you have taught me that sex is more than just for having children, or duty to my husband every Saturday night. I have been transformed and I love who I am, but you have been abusive to me lately, if you are going to create a powerful, sexually liberated female submissive, then you have to care and feed her as well. "

Master continued to listen but clearly was annoyed with the last comment from Freya and he began to speak but she quieted him with a finger and she continued. "You have trained me as YOUR cum vampire. To be your fuck toy, to be filled by your cock, to love being spanked by you, fucked by you in every hole, and simply to be enjoyed by you, and I love that, I need that!" She paused to let this sink in, then continued " But you have starved me of all of this and most importantly, you made me a cum slut, a cum vampire and I see myself as a cum vampire...I need cum. I love the taste, the thickness, the creaminess, the filling of my mouth, pussy and ass with it. And a huge part of our intimacy, is you allowing me to feed, to eat your cum. Master, I am a cum vampire..I cum receptacle for you to fill but you have starved me."

Freya noticed her husbands cock was getting hard, and she licked her lips, before continuing "you cannot starve a cum vampire, vampires have to be fed, and the longer they go with out the nutrition they need, the weaker and in many regards the more frantic they get to be. However, you forgot this and to this end as punishment to me you have starved me and so I have taken steps now to show you the error of your way." Freya begin smiling more wickedly, and began to stroke his cock with her hand, while continuing "You cannot create a vampire then not feed it, even one that is in trouble. I now control you are mine, and now I can feed as much as I want and you can do nothing to stop me."

She looked at him and waited for the words to settle in. Her husband and master, the man that trained her, freed her. Her mate, lover, and dominate, now laid there tied up, but he spoke with authority and strength "Do what you think you must, but keep in mind that I may be the final judge of what happens as a result of this switching of roles" and with that he said no more.

Freya helped her meal to his feet and led him to the master bathroom, there she had him kneel, she unsheathed his arms, removed the cock leash and then brought out the enema gear and dropped it at his feet and said to him " I expect you to be completely cleaned out, once you are sure you are entirely cleaned out, take a long shower and scrub your body clean, take your time When you are ready for inspection I will expect you to summon me to our bed chamber where I will inspect you anally as well to gage how to remove all that hair from the rest of your body." With that last remark she turned and walked from the bathroom. She knew master was watching her exit the room and she gave him a show to get his cock stirring, swaying her ass as she left the room.

Her ass was his favorite part of her body, followed by her mouth, tits, eyes, legs and Hips. But her ass was perfect; tight, heart shaped, spank able and most importantly fuckable to the end and Freya knew it.

After a long wait of hours, her master and now cum cow, called for her. Freya walked to the bathroom wearing a push up leather corset, leather boots, a thong, and lots of lipstick and eye makeup. Her high heeled boots clicked on the wood floor as she approached.

Master was standing facing the mirror with his arms folded behind his back. He knew the role of a slave from training his wife. Freya walked over to him and moved up behind him till her nipples and breasts flattened into his cool back. He could feel the poutiness of her nipples and the metal that pierced them and decorated them, his cock hardened.

Freya enjoyed the naked coolness of his skin, she reached around front with both hands and in one hand cupped his balls and with the other hand she grabbed his cock. She started kissing on his neck her breathing sending chills up his spine, his cock began to respond immediately. Freya stroked his cock up and down and said to him "I will no longer call you master for the rest of our training your new name will be 'Bull, Slave, or cum cow.' Kissing his skin between words while her hands continued to caress and stroke him she informed him "I love your cock, you know I have to have all your cum! but I need my meal to have no hair, now lean forward and spread your legs we have to remove all this hair so I can milk you better.

Master obeyed the command and leaned over spreading his legs while Freya continued to stroke his cock. She worked his cock with her hands expertly until precum began to appear and then she stopped. Next, she took a tube of depletory cream and covered his body with it, pulling his checks apart, covering his crack, his balls, and his hard cock with the hair remover. She then told him to stay in that position until she returned and then Freya left the room to prepare for the milkings and multiple feedings.

After a while Freya returned seeing her master shifting his weight from one leg to the other and she knew the cream had done its work, and with that Freya led him to the shower. When he emerged she had him stand again with legs apart and she inspected him. The cream had removed almost all the hair from his body and what was left she removed with a razor, warm water and shaving cream, when she was done there was no hair on his body at all. Most importantly, his pubic area, ass, and balls were hairless. He was becoming the perfect male bull for milking.

Freya satisfied with the hair removal process, reattached leash to his hairless balls and hairless cock and led him back into the bedroom. Next she tied his hands above his head to the ceiling and pulled the chain so his arms were lifted above him. She then took and attached a spreader rod and hooked it to his ankles so he couldn't close his legs and finally she hooked the ankle cuffs to the floor so he couldn't lift his feet or move them from position. Next she took a leather hood and covered his head with it. First pulling it over his face and then from the back she expertly laced it tightly closed. The smell of the leather excited her, and she breathed it in and kissed his neck and the leather itself. The smell of leather also excited her, knowing how it smelled and felt to him also excited her.

She knew that all his nerves and senses would be through his skin, his hearing and his private areas, not from his eyes. She also knew removing all his hair would make his skin super sensitive. Finally, Freya knew that for males, sight was a primary sense organ, followed by the nerves of their cocks and balls.

She cooed into the 'Bulls' ear sweet erotic words about how he was coming along becoming a cum cow. How he was shaping up for "feeding" and "use." Freya continued her work of preparing this 'Bull', by attaching first a thick collar around his neck and then she pushed a penis gag with delivery system/breather hole deep into his mouth. Next the straps of the gag/feeding system were tightened down over his covered head, behind his neck, and under his chin. He was hers, he was muted, gagged and she could pump anything she wanted him to eat into his mouth and there was no stopping her.

As the final tough, preparing this bull for feeding and fucking, she put a belt with grab able loops around his waist. The belt would give her more control over his midsection when sucking his cock dry. Also the belt handles could be used as something to hold onto, when fucking his ass with a strap on. Freya got wetter as she secured the belt around his waist. Freya was very familiar with this accessory as master trained her anally all the time and she had learned how much extra driving force a handled belt could give to the rider that was riding the slave wearing it.

The Bull slave could not see anything; his arms were tied above him and when he tried to close his legs he could not. he could hear the click of high heeled shoes moving around him and around the room and he could feel the glossy nails of a female hand sliding down his back and the warm female breath on his hairless skin from time to time. The bull was Hard, and admittedly excited. The Master was now a slave, a Bull, a cum producing machine; And his slave was now his master.

Freya, glided her hand down the bound bulls back, her nails producing goose bumps from him as she followed the curve of his spine down to the crack of his ass. Once there she slapped his ass hard. Hard enough to leave a hand print, she then repeated the process to his other cheek, reddening them both. After slapping his ass a few times she roughly grabbed his cock and jacked him up and down, till she could feel him hardening in approach to an orgasm. She would this stop, and begin spanking his ass again. Freya repeated this process till his was moaning, her slaves cock twitching and oozing precum, and his ass feeling hot to her touch and a nice color of red.

Satisfied with the color, she then kneeled behind him, and speaking with surprising authority, said to him, "your ass had better be clean" and with that final statement she dug her nails into each ass check and pulled them apart so she could tongue his ass and lick the musk from his balls. She began to lick in circles around his asshole and his cock began to twitch and he began to moan. After minutes of a tongue fucking his ass she stopped and told him he was going to be milked every 2 hours for 48 hours until she was satiated with cum.

12