Friction That She Causes

Story Info
Sue decides to do Nick, & his friends.
750 words
3.08
53k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, I was disappointed to here that Nick and I weren't going to be alone tonight. But then, Dan and Tyler were coming over. These guys were the hottest guys I've ever seen in real life. I was so excited, not only was this going to be my first time with Nick, but it was going to be my first gangbang!

That night, I wore a white tank top that showed my 36C tits off well, and a very short skirt. Oh yeah, I also didn't wear anything under my clothes. Every time I walked into the room where the boys were, I maneuvered in a way that allowed all three of them to get shots of my pussy. This turned them on and played with there minds. They were all hard and ready to fuck me. This notion made me crazy! My juices were running down my legs, and Nick noticed.

He called me over; I stood in front of him. He put his hands on my stomach, and moved them down to my ass and grabbed a handful. He pulled my skirt up, so the other two could get a look. Nick then moved his hands to the front. He was now massaging my clit. I peaked over to see what the other two were doing. They were both watching in amazement. I then sat down on Nick's lap. He began to slowly finger fuck me. Slowly going deep inside me, making me moan loudly. I could feel his hard cock on my ass. Nick had lifted my shirt up and was playing with my tits with his free hand. Tyler then got up from his seat and walked over to me. His hard dick was sticking straight out. I proceeded, without hesitation, to rub and lick it in his pants.

A small amount of precum started to show. I then unzipped his pants and took out his 9in monster. I took it all in, sucking it from base to tip. Licking up and down the shaft and around the head. Nick was now fingering me harder and faster now. My ass was up against his torso but my back was arched away from him. I was sucking and jerking Tyler faster now. The expression on his face told me he was enjoying it. Dan couldn't his turn. He sat in his seat and rubbed his hard cock in his pants. Before I new it, he had taken it out and was jerking off furiously. Nick had also took his cock out. I felt it on my ass. Without warning, his fat 8.5in piece of meat had penetrated my little asshole. Tyler was about to cum.

He soon shot his load all over my face and tits. Dan was now standing in front of me and jerking off. He soon came on my tits as well. The minute Tyler came, he fell to the floor and rested. Dan, on the other hand, shoved his 8 inch cock into my mouth and I sucked him just I sucked Tyler. While I was doing that, I fingered my sweet pussy. A cock in my ass, one in my mouth, and my finger in my clit, I was shear delight!

Once Nick came in my ass, he put me up against the wall and allowed the now rested Tyler to fuck me, while Dan and Nick watched and jacked off. I moaned with delight with every thrust of Tyler's cock. While he was fucking me hard, he sucked on my hard nipples. I came in about ten minutes. I felt like I was going to pass out, but I wanted more. Dan lay on the floor. I sat on top of him, and put his dick in my pussy. Going up and down furiously, hoping to cum yet again. This time, Nick put his cock in my mouth. Tyler got in the back seat and began to fuck me up the ass. This was too much. Dan stood up from the floor as soon as he came in my pussy. I stood on all fours as Tyler fucked me from behind and Nick fucked me.

Dan stood there and rested. He watched as the other's came for the last time. As soon as the both came, they got up and sat down; they all needed to rest, as did I. I collapsed on the floor. I couldn't believe how good this was. I couldn't had for it to happen again!