Friday Afternoon

Story Info
The loving couple reunite after a business trip.
838 words
3.71
10.6k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sky was a deep red as the sun was setting. Kaley smiled and leaned against the kitchen sink, looking out the window at the beautiful display. She loved this house, especially the view from the kitchen window. James had been so sweet to acquiesce to her peculiar request for a 'kitchen view.'

She had just finished rinsing the wine glasses and was drying her hands. The beef and vegetable stew was simmering softly on the stove behind her, giving off a savory smell. James wouldn't be home for several hours, he said, running late from a business trip. She didn't like his travels. Well, she supported him in all of his endeavors, but she preferred him home and in her arms.

They had been together for just over a year, had met each other's parents, and then decided to move in together. It seemed too soon for some, but it had just felt so right for the couple. James gave her more than she had ever experienced in previous relationships.

Kaley took in a deep breath, enjoying the smell of garlic and paprika. "I should turn down the heat on this stew, otherwise..."

"Did you miss me?" a low voice whispered into her ear. She closed her eyes, smiling. She hadn't heard him come in.

"All day," she said, allowing her body to lean into his. Liar. So much for 'several hours.' But then again, she'd always loved his little surprises. His arms wrapped around her from behind, holding her briefly, then gently stroking her waist, hips and belly. Her back pushed against his chest, her butt against his...well! Apparently, he had been missing her as well.

She turned around, a glint in her eye. "James," she moaned softly before leaning in to kiss him. It was their first kiss of the day. First of many, she hoped. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her little figure against his strong body, while he held her tightly. She could smell his cologne and a light layer of sweat. She loved how he smelled like a real man; nothing like the "boys" she'd dated before. He kissed her deeply, and his hands cupped her ass before lifting her onto the counter. Immediately, she wrapped her legs around him to pull him closer. God, she enjoyed his strength and warmth!

"Did you have a good trip?" she asked between kisses, running her hands through his hair. "As good as they come," he replied. "Well, I hope to make you come some more," she smiled. She loosened his tie and unbuttoned his shirt almost at once, unable to linger in the moment any longer. Judging by his breathing, it had been a long day for him as well, and there was no need to delay the pleasurable inevitable. He ran his strong arms down her back. He could see her hard nips through the fabric of her flowy black shirt. He pressed his mouth against them for a second, before taking off her shirt altogether. Seeing her perky tits always gave him an extra jolt.

She was already working on his belt, using her feet to push down his pants. They didn't bother with his shoes or socks. He lifted her up with one arm, while removing her lounge pants and panties with the other.

"James..." she moaned against his ears when she grasped his dick, which was thick and hard in anticipation. But he backed away from her, only to drape her legs over his shoulders, while he used his tongue to caress her pussy, which was dripping with sweetness. She clutched onto his arms to hold steady, giving in to the pleasure. Their breaths grew heavier with every flick of his skillful tongue.

She touched his shoulder as if to say, 'give me a minute.' She slid off the counter and turned around, aiming her ass at his dick. He spread her legs wide and rubbed his hard cock over her sex a few times. "Do you want it?" he panted. "Yes." -- "Do you want me inside you?" -- "Yes." -- "Do you really.." -- "James, I NEED you inside me NOW!" She growled, and arched her back for emphasis, right before he thrust himself into her.

She was already wet from fantasizing about this moment all day. He held on to her hips, thrusting into her soft wetness again and again. She used her hands to brace against the kitchen counter, relishing in the rough taking. He pushed into Claire over and over, before using his hand to stroke her to oblivion. Her moans grew louder with every thrust, before they both finally surrendered to sweet release.

"God...welcome home!" Kaley panted. "I know, sweetie. I won't make you wait this long next time." "Damn straight!" she replied before sinking toward the floor. James caught her into his arms, anticipating her faint reaction to their tryst. Ah, sweet Kaley, the love of his life. If only she knew just how he felt about her.