Friday Afternoon Movie Matinee

Story Info
By the end, nobody cared about the movie.
2.4k words
4.41
51.1k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers

It wasn't hard to tell that Dana was feeling particularly randy today. We both took the day off for some R&R. She woke me up with a blow job and asked me to fuck her before lunch. And she'd been walking around all day in just a bra and panties with all the drapes open. Yes, today was one of those days. So I decided today might be the day to try something new.

"Hey, want to see a movie this afternoon?"

"A movie?!" The question obviously caught her off guard.

"Yeah, a movie."

"Hmmmmm, what kind of movie did you have in mind?" she asked with a sly grin and a hand on my crotch.

I laughed. "No no, not that kind of movie. A movie. Transformers is playing. Maybe the new Wonder Woman movie."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, seriously." She thought about it. "Maybe we can spice it up a little?" I suggested, a devilish grin crossing my face.

"Oh yeah?" Now I had her attention. "What do you have in mind?"

"That's a surprise. Are you game?"

She looked into my eyes. "Sure, I'm game."

We went into the bedroom and I went into her closet. I picked out a little sun dress of hers, one of my favorites. Light red with white flowers covering it. The bottom hem didn't even come mid thigh, more like quarter thigh. On any other woman it would be mid thigh but with those long, tan legs it was barely long enough to cover that shaved pussy of hers. The dress was tight around her waist, and spaghetti straps barely held up that top struggling to keep those 38DDs contained. It was a beautiful sight to behold. I threw it on the bed. "I love this dress, why don't you throw that on?"

Without hesitation the bra flew off and the dress went over her head. "How's that?" she asked, hands on hips.

"Beautiful! Just one thing."

"Oh? What's that?"

"Lose the panties."

She grinned. Soon the panties were in a pile on the floor. "Better?"

"Perfect."

I grabbed my keys and out the door we went.

It was a weekday matinee showing. I didn't think there would be many people here. We walked into the theatre and I was right. The preshow "entertainment" was still playing on the screen so the theatre was still fairly well lit.

Looking around I saw a few people in their seats scattered around the theatre. We strolled down the stairs until I found the right seats. Ahhh, there they are. I spotted two young men, probably 18-19-20 years old, sitting next to each other. I'm guessing they were buddies. One probably talked the other one to skipping a college class to catch the new movie and miss the crowd.

"Over there," I said to her pointing, guiding her in ahead of me. "Sit right next to them," I whispered in her ear.

When we sat down the boys looked half annoyed. "This whole, practically empty theatre and they have to sit right next to us" I'm sure is what they were thinking. Having Dana being the one sitting right next to them probably eased the aggravation.

The lights finally went down and the feature began to play. About 10 minutes into it my hand slid over to Dana's thigh. Almost immediately, her's slid to mine. Wanting to get this show on the road, I didn't waste any time sliding my hand under the bottom of her dress. Her hands copied the movements of mine.

I reached the promised land and her slit was soaked already. Her hand rubbed my hard on through my pants. I inserted a finger and she let out a gasp. I inserted a second finger and found her clit with my thumb. She threw her head back a little and gasped again.

She twisted her body towards me and reached for my zipper. I grabbed her wrist and pulled it away. "Nuh uh, not yet. Just enjoy the moment." She gave a crooked smile and leaned back in the chair.

I continued to slide my fingers in and out of her soaked pussy. The harder and faster I rubbed, the harder and faster her breathing became. I glanced over and noticed the boys to her left realized what was happening and were way more interested in what was going on next to them than what was up on the screen, jaws half open.

It wasn't long before Dana grabbed the armrests of her seat with a death grip, arched her back and lifted her hips a little. She let out a moan that I'm sure the entire theatre heard. Her body quivered while she had an incredible orgasm.

I withdrew my fingers and licked them. Her heart rate began to slow back to normal, her head coming back to reality. She looked at me, sweat on her forehead. She leaned in and said "Now it's your turn," as her hand found my crotch again.

Once again I grabbed her wrist and pulled it away. She had a totally confused look on her face. "Nuh uh. You can do me later." Now she was really confused. "Give the dude next to you a hand job. I'm sure he has a raging hard on after that." She gave a wicked grin and turned away towards the boys. I thought to myself this should be fun to watch.

The boy next to her had a mop of brown hair and just a couple spots of acne. He had a slim build. She leaned into him and placed her hand on his inner thigh. This startled him and made him jump a little. He looked at her hand, then looked into her face, then back at her hand that was creeping up his inner thigh. She whispered in his ear "Would you like a hand job?"

"Huh?!" I'll bet he came a little in his pants.

Her hand found his crotch and a serious bulge. "I said, would you like a hand job?"

"Wha...wha...seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm kidding?"

Her right hand came over to unzip his fly while he fumbled with his belt buckle and the button above the zipper. She pulled the top of his underwear down and out jumped a raging hard on. Nothing special, average length and girth. But hard as a rock. You could pound nails with that thing.

The activity had gotten his buddy's attention. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Once the hard on had been revealed, Dana looked into his friend's face with a grin and starting stroking his friend's cock. His jaw hit the floor and the lucky boy's head went back with a gasp.

"Jack...what the fuck?" asked the one who's cock wasn't getting stroked. Dana held a finger to her lips and whispered "shhhhhhh."

Jack looked at his buddy. "Yeah, Steve, shut the fuck up."

Jack wasn't going to last long, and Dana knew it. She looked at Jack's friend Steve with a "watch this" look on her face and dropped to her knees between Jack's legs. Now she looked at me with that same "watch this" look that I'd seen before. I grinned and nodded my head. With that, her head went to Jack's crotch and swallowed has hard on whole with one plunge of her head. Another gasp from Jack and a "Holy shit!" She stopped, looked up at him, and shushed him. Then went back to business.

It only took a handful of head bobs before Jack's body tensed, his head went back, and his hands grabbed the back of Dana's head. With a loud groan his hips bucked, shooting a load down the back of Dana's throat.

Once Jack's bucking stopped and his grip loosened on the back of Dana's head she removed the still hard cock from her mouth. She looked into his face and licked a drop of cum from her lips.

"How about that, Jack? Did you like that?" she purred.

"Hell yeah!" Again she held her fingers to her lips and whispered "shhhhhhhhh."

She looked into Steve's face. Her right hand started to run up his thigh. "How about you, Steve? Would you like a blow job?" He couldn't get his pants undone quick enough.

Steve was blonde, with a fair complexion, and a little taller and fitter than Jack. And a massive cock. Out of his pants jumped this monster! At least 9 inches long and thick enough that Dana could barely get her hands around the beast. Her eyes widened and she licked her lips. Even Jack said "Fuck, dude!"

Dana grabbed the base of it with one hand, opened wide, and swallowed the head. Steve's hands went straight to the back of Dana's head. Her free hand went straight to her quivering pussy to satisfy herself.

Dana's head was bobbing up and down on Steve's monster, his hips moving up and down matching her rhythm. It wasn't long before Dana's speed picked up and her breathing became heavier. I knew what was next. Without even slowing down on Steve's cock she let out a massive groan and her legs started to quiver. She was having her second orgasm of the movie.

By now I had a raging hard on. I got up out of my seat, walked past Jack, who was stroking his now hard cock, and stepped over Dana's still quivering legs to sit on the other side of Steve, so that Steve was in between Jack and I. Dana heard me unzip my pants and looked at me with a twinkle in her eye. In a matter of moments she had my cock in one hand and Jack's in the other. It was a thing of beauty to watch her jack off two guys while her head bobbed up and down on a monster cock.

After a couple minutes of watching this I leaned down as far as I could and whispered "Show 'em your tits." The words had barely left my mouth and all cock sucking and stroking ceased. In one swift motion the straps came off her shoulders and the top dropped around her ankles. She kneaded her 38 specials for a moment with both hands, then lifted one up to lick her hard nipple with her own tongue.

That was all Steve needed. He stroked his massive member, gave a grunt, and shot a huge stream of cum in Dana's direction. This obviously caught Dana by surprise. Her head snapped back and turned to the side a little, just enough to take a direct hit to her cheek. Another stream shot out and hit her chin, spraying down onto her neck and tits. A third stream, not nearly as strong, shot out and got her in the sternum as she closed in and wrapped her head around his hose before he shot her again. Her head bobbed until she had sucked him dry.

Steve slumped back in his chair, spent. Meanwhile, Jack and I had been stroking ourselves, watching the drenching she was taking from Steve.

Dana quickly moved her attention to Jack, wrapping her warm mouth around his stiff pole. This view gave me a thought.

I got out of my seat and moved in front of Steve's limp body. I got down to my knees and spread Dana's legs apart, moving in closer to her. I raised the bottom of her dress up and threw it onto her back, revealing her heart shaped ass and glistening gash. My cock touched her ass. I rubbed the head along her ass crack. She removed Jack's cock from her mouth just long enough to whisper loud enough for the four of us to hear, "Fuck me in the ass."

I was more than happy to oblige her request. Between the precum on the head of my dick and the pussy juices that had run down her leg, not much effort was required to slide my cock past her sphincter and into her ass. She let loose a muffled squeal. And I started to pound at her ass on my knees.

It was pretty obvious that after a couple minutes of this Jack wasn't going to last much longer. "I'm gonna...I'm gonna..." Dana didn't need him to finish his thought. Like a pro, her head bobbed quicker and she lightly grabbed his ball sack. His hands grabbed the back of her head and he shot his second load of the night into the back of her throat.

A few more bobs of the head and Jack said a quiet "fuck," slumping back into his chair, matching Steve's posture. Neither one cared about the movie. They were now fixed on the ass pounding Dana was taking.

She had all fours on the theatre floor now, thoroughly enjoying the ass fucking she was taking, letting out a quiet whimper a few times.

Before too long it was my turn. I withdrew from her ass and stood up, really not caring who would see what was coming next. Dana spun quickly spun around, knowing exactly what I wanted. She sat up and cupped her tits, pushing them together and holding them up slightly, looking longingly into my face.

With a couple more strokes of my hand my body tensed and my head went back. A stream of jizz shot out of the head of my cock and hit Dana directly in the tits, exactly how I loved it. I looked down in time for the second and third stream to hit their mark, covering her tits in warm cum.

She wrapped her hand around the base of the shaft and her mouth around the head, stroking and milking every last drop of cum I could produce.

When she was sure she had gotten it all she sat back, looked straight into the boys faces, and brought a tit up to meet her lips, licking some cum off of it. The boys jaws dropped.

She brought the top of her dress up to cover her cum soaked tits and replaced the straps on her shoulders. She stood up, straightening the hem of her dress. She blew the boys a kiss, their cocks still hanging out of their pants, and turned to do a cum walk out of the theatre.

On the drive home, still daylight, Dana fingered herself to another orgasm, not having to be so quiet with this one. I have no doubt she was reliving the last 2 hours. As will the boys and I for as long as we live.

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,187 Followers