Friday Evening at the Gruber Place

Story Info
Its Friday at the Gruber place.
1k words
3.5
18.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finish up now, girl," Zeb Gruber groan, "Rev'rend's comin' soon." He reached out and put his hand on the pretty blonde head and pigtails bobbing up and down in his lap. He grinned devilishly at his nineteen year old "niece", Jennie May, as she looked up to him with his old root slipping in and out of her pretty mouth. Jennie smiled back at her "uncle" and her sky blue eyes twinkled. She was on her knees in front of him as he sat in the old rocking chair, slowly moving back and forth, keeping time with Jennie May. Her tight white tee seemed wet with perspiration. She kept her knees tightly together on a warn old pillow, and her perfect ass rose up and down as she bobbed up and down on Zeb.

Jennie tried to say something that came out sounding all mumbled and Zeb had no idea what she said, nor for that matter, did he really care. He just grunted an unintelligible response, and kept pressing her head down onto him. As usual, Jennie May just got back to work, pulling and sucking Zeb's rod expertly nodded that she had heard him.

Zeb thought about what was going to happen next. Like every Friday evening, he and Jennie May had a nice hour or so together. She'd take him into her room, and he'd sit down in the rocker, while she pranced lightly across the room. Then, dropping a pillow at his feet, she'd kneel down in front of him and pleasure him with her beautiful mouth. Like most Friday's, he'd be thinking about the next part; about sliding her cut off blue jeans down her long legs, and bending her over the old feather bed on the other side of the room. He'd think about grasping her narrow hips and sliding his wrinkled old prick into her sweetness and about giving her a good ole' thrashing. Yet it was the end part he think about the most; the part he liked the best.. Every time, as he neared the end he'd slide out of Jennie May's wet velvet and stick his old rod deep into her tight ass. Slow and easy at first, but then he'd start to hump and pump himself inside hard and fast until he came in great spurts, Something about Jennie's tight brown hole drove him crazy. All the while, as he humped her, she'd twiddle herself and cum just as hard as him. When he slid his slowly softening cock out of her, pretty Jennie May would always look back at him over his shoulder and smile her pretty smile and say, "Thank you, Uncle Zeb, that was real nice." That's the part that made him look forward to Fridays.

Yet this wasn't a typical Friday. They'd gone up stairs much later than usual. Even his wife, Ethel had told them as she sat on the porch knitting that they were going up way too late. Friday's were the night Reverend Gray would show up for an evening of readings and a jar of shine. Being a dry county, the good preacher came out on the premise of saving the Gruber clan, but his eye was an evening of imbibing and watching the Gruber girls. He'd been making visits out to the house for years, but they became much more frequent when his daughter Vena had grown to become one of the most beautiful young ladies in Tinian County, and even more frequent when young Jennie May came to live with them a few years ago. Both girls were tall and slim, and enjoyed playing, as they called it.

Reverend Gray would come out just after sunset, and as Zeb looked out the window, he saw that the sun was now truly setting. Jennie was making as to stop her ministrations, and move on to the next part when he heard Ethel call up from the porch.

"Preacher's comin' down the drive!"

"Damn!" Zeb said. His prick was hard as a rock and itching for the next part, but there just wasn't going to be time.

Jennie May had started to stand up, grasping the button on her shorts while reaching down and holding his straining cock in her soft hand.

"Jennie Girl," Zeb said, not moving from the rocker, "Preacher's here and well...there just ain't time fer , you know..." He saw the look of disappointment on her face.

"Tell ya what," Zeb said knowing there was no way he could go down stares with his dick all fired up, "you take care at this," he said grasping his prick, "and I'll make it a real good one after he goes."

Jennie thought for a moment, and then smiled brightly, and kneeled down onto the pillow again.

"You promise?" she said sweetly reaching out and stroking his cock with one hand as the other buried itself between her legs.

"Hope to die." Zeb said crossing his chest. Before he could lean back in the chair, Jennie May had opened her mouth and his raging his prick disappeared between her lips. Knowing that time was of the essence, Jennie May sucked and pulled old Zeb's prick like a demon, until finally, he came in a great gush and then spurted out the balance into Jennie's waiting mouth. She squeezed and stroked the last of it from him, and then sat back on her shapely ass, wiping a stream of cum from her lips and chin.

"All done," she said smiling her pretty smile as she swallowed all of Zeb's seed. Zeb groaned in pleasure, as much from his release as from watching the beautiful blonde wiping his hard won cream from her chin.

His bliss was shattered when Ethel called up again.

"He's here," she said angrily, "get off and get down here."

"You promised now." Jennie May reminded him. As she stood up, her shapely legs rose up before him. He saw that her nipples were hard and poked out through her tee shirt.

"Yes I did." he said finally rising from the chair and hefting his coveralls back up. She turned to leave and he took a quick step to catch up, sliding his and between her ass cheeks and grasped he warm pussy.

"Promise." he said then they both went to the hall and headed down the rickety stairs. It was Friday, the Reverend Gray was here and the shine needed to be poured.