Friday I'm in Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it's finally over, she collapses on top of him, his dick still inside her. I'm not sure what to do, so I stay frozen with my face buried in her ass, my chin touching his ball sack, and my tongue still pressed against her anus. Somewhere behind me, I can hear the lady moan - she must be sitting in a chair and masturbating.

C suddenly stirs and says, "That was incredible. How long does he usually last before he cums the second time?"

The lady replies, "Oh it can vary. It can be as long as half an hour or as short as 10 minutes. What do you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that I might enjoy changing things up a bit, but let's muzzle my puppy first." The lady pulls me away and I feel her insert a gag into my mouth. Based on the feel, this is the face dildo the guy had been wearing. As the lady straps it onto my head, I can hear what sounds like C making gestures to the lady and the lady laughing in response. I'm positioned back on my hands knees and pulled forward until I feel C's feet on my shoulders and her hand holding the face dildo. Just as I start to feel her inserting the dildo into herself, someone behind me spreads my ass cheeks with both hands and I feel the pressure of a cock against my anus. This time I'm pretty sure it's the real deal. The cock is enormous and doesn't go in easily, but the guy is gentle, slowly, almost lovingly, inserting it inside me. When he's in all the way he slowly starts to build up momentum.

His pushing drives my face into C and she gasps as my dildo fully enters her. Pushing with her feet, she forces me back onto his cock as he's pushing forward, with the result that he buries himself in me to the hilt, his balls slapping gently against mine. I hear him moan in pleasure.

"Oh god yes, fuck me harder with that penis," C says and I can't tell if she's talking to him or me. He responds, pulling out of me and then plunging back in. The feeling of him inside me as I'm pushed into C is both cringe-worthy and exhilarating.

"You haves 10 seconds to make her cum." The lady says and I'm left wondering what I could possibly do. As he pushes harder and harder into me and I'm pushed into C as a result, I realize there is absolutely nothing I can do. "3 . . . 2 . . . 1." I hadn't even heard her start counting down, but as she gets to 1, she lashes out with the flogger, hard. "Crack! Crack! . . . . Crack!" The blows come in an inconsistent staccato beat, punctuating his pounding and the moans C is making. I want to do something to please the lady, to please C, to please the guy even. But there is nothing I can do. I'm locked into this position of being fucked by the guy, face-fucked by C, and mercilessly beaten by the lady. I realize that C has become so wet, I am sliding in and out of her with no friction at all. And as that realization strikes me, I feel her cum again, squirting my face while her hands grab my head and pull me into her. Once again, the guy demonstrates his mastery, pumping into me so that i push into her at exactly the right time to extend her orgasm. I feel his enormous girth pushing hard into me, the dildo pushing into her and her shuddering uncontrollably. And then all of a sudden, I feel him harden inside me and I know he is cumming too. The lady has stopped flogging me and I think I hear moaning somewhere behind me.

The guy collapses on top of me and his weight causes me to collapse on top of C, my face dildo still buried in her. We lie like that for a bit until I feel the guy getting up and sliding out of me. I feel him give me an affectionate pat on my ass, then he stands up and goes away. I slowly ease my face dildo out of C, as she pushes me away from her. The lady grabs my leash and pulls me back and then makes me crawl up onto the coffee table. She unbuckles the face dildo and pulls the gag out of my mouth. I feel her pushing the butt plug back into my ass. I find myself, once again, on my hands and knees on the coffee table with my ass sticking up in the air and a dog tail between my legs.

C and the lady talk in low voices. I can't make out what they are saying as their voices recede down the hallway, but it sounds like C is thanking her. I hear the main door to the suite close and someone walking back into the living room. C's hands slowly take off the hood and I'm blinded by the light. I blink several times and try to focus as C takes off my dog collar and gently pulls the butt plug out of my ass. I'm tired, stretched and sore. My back feels like it is on fire from the flogging and my penis is rock hard.

"So how was that?" C asks. She is standing in front of me, still fully dressed, with a smirk on her face.

I slowly get up and stand before her. Naked, with my small penis rock hard in front of me. Almost idly, her hand reaches down to encircle it. I look her in the eyes.

"It was incredible."

"Show me."

I lean forward and slowly lower my mouth to hers. Our lips brush and I kiss her gently at first as her lips part and her tongue probes into my mouth. Then she pushes into me hard, passionately, as her hands grab my ass cheeks and she presses herself against me. I stagger backwards in short steps, taking her with me to the doorway of the bedroom. She pushes more forcefully and I fall back on the bed with her on top. She is grinding her hips on me she pulls her top off and my hands reach up to unclasp her bra. As soon as it is undone, she presses her breasts against my face and I hungrily suck on a nipple. She leans into me and I feel her teeth biting my earlobe as she makes a low moaning sound. As her teeth loosen, she whispers, "I want you on top."

I roll us over, pull her skirt up and press my rock hard penis between her legs. I feel her hand guiding me into her as I find her mouth again and press into her so desperately that I bruise my lips. As I start to pump into her, I feel her hands grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling them apart. Then she slides the middle finger of her right hand into me and starts to pump my ass. The feeling drives me to push even more frantically into her. Soon she has her index finger and ring finger inside me as well. I can feel her probing the inside of my anus with her hands exploring every inch of the inside of me and I can't hold back. The orgasm is violent and complete, every part of me shuddering as I rock back and forth inside C and she rocks her hand inside me.

Once she feels my orgasm subside, she pulls her hand out of my ass. I lie there, still rock hard and she slowly pushes me off her. I roll over onto my back, my penis still sticking straight up into the air. She lies there for a second, then slowly climbs on top of me, reverse cowgirl style, with her legs straddling my face. She squats up above me, playing with herself, until my cum starts to drip out of her pussy, then she lowers herself onto my face. I know what to do. I start licking, cleaning my cum out of her and swallowing it. She starts to moan as she lies down on top of me and I feel her licking my still hard cock. I lick back, cleaning her pussy entirely as she moves a hand down to play with herself. I feel her mouth engulfing my cock and then she starts to move up and down on it. The taste of my cum mixed with her, the feel of her pussy on my mouth and the realization that she is about to cum from her own stimulation of her clit are too much for me and, just as she starts to squirt over my chest I cum again.

Once she has recovered, she doesn't say a word. She just gets off of me, turns around, and leans over to kiss me. When our mouths meet I taste my cum in her mouth. "Try not to swallow it" she giggles after swapping the load into my mouth. And for a while, we just pass my cum back and forth between our mouths. But with each pass, small amounts do get swallowed and eventually there is nothing left but our tongues, gently caressing each other as we lie in the bed.

I slowly pull away, looking into her eyes. I'm exhausted but my heart is racing. "C?"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I know."

12