Friday Night at the Furlongs' Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you the other night, Shane," he soothed, "anal penetration brings with it a certain... distinctive odour..."

"I didn't know you meant it stunk like the back of a bloke's skanky derps," I told him.

"I wouldn't put it so crudely," he said, passing me more tissue when I'd soaked through the first batch. "It's just a rather pungent smell that anal sex can sometimes bring and if you start indulging regularly it'll be something you get used to. Given time, its rather bracing aroma can develop very pleasant associations."

"It's bloody gritter," I declared, sniffing the air again to confirm it. "If you or another dude made a stink like that in the middle of playing around, it'd be a total turn-off."

Uncle Rob smiled and stood up, flaunting his large erection which was still stretching his pyjama bottoms comically outwards. "It doesn't seem to have had that effect on me, Shane! Quite the reverse!"

He went to leave the room, his peaked pyjama front cleaving the air in front of him like a snow plough, and Jake called back to him, "Make sure you wash your hands before making breakfast... we don't want our corn flakes to come with extra fibre!"

Uncle Rob turned and chuckled, gesturing at his enormous endowment, "I think I'd better attend to this first since we're heading out for the day."

When he'd gone back to his room and the sounds coming from the open door made it quite clear that my uncle was vigorously masturbating, Jake and I piled into the bathroom to clean ourselves up. Standing in front of the mirror over the sink, I could see that my cheeks were still blushing deeply. I said, "God, Jake... that was just so embarrassing! Having your dad finger my doodie just about stunk out your bedroom!"

Jake just shrugged as he directed a thick stream of piss noisily into the toilet. "What can I say? Shit happens."

"So when two dudes have sex it makes the room smell... you know... really bummy?" I asked, dabbing some Clearskin on some spots that had started reddening my skin in the night.

"Sometimes," he nodded. He held his cock firmly to force it downwards as it was still semi-hard from where I'd sucked it off. "Depends on the guy... some guys just have whiffy butts..."

"So if we'd gone the whole way, like you wanted to, it might have made a really strong stink?"

"Probably," he shrugged again, the stream of his piss starting to weaken. "Like dad said, you get used it... it kinda gets to be part of what makes it horny."

"So if your dad had walked in on us and we'd been... you know... doing something that's supposed to be kinda special..."

He grinned and said, "I so wish we had been... the look he'd have had on his face...!"

"But if we'd have been going the whole way... no matter how beautiful it was supposed to be... all he'd have been able to smell would have been the stink from my butt havin' your dick tear one off up it..."

"Believe me, mate," he chuckled, shaking the last dribbles of piss from his cock, "he'd have smelled it a lot sooner than that!"

I suddenly realised what their conversation had been about while they'd been working my cock and bunghole with father and son co-ordination.

"Oh God! Is that what your dad meant... that my arse would've stunk out the whole neighbourhood!"

He laughed at that and came over to put his arm around me. "Like dad said, it becomes a good smell... the smell of two guys having pleasure together... a lovely, rich intimate smell... totally fucking horny, actually!"

"Really?" I asked, struggling to believe that could be true.

"Of course," he smiled. "When you fuck a girl, her minge gives off a really sweet, sexy odour... when you fuck a boy... well, I'm not gonna say it's sweet... but the smell of your sweat, of your two big cocks... and, yeah, of a butt getting fudge-packed, can be even more hot and amazing!"

I wasn't sure and my face said I wasn't. I'd wanted our sex, when it happened, to be passionate and sensual; not rough and dirty and stinking like a barnyard.

"Don't sweat it, dude!" he chuckled. "If you decide you wanna give it a go, I promise it'll be awesome! Even if it stinks to high fuck, you'll totally love it, cuz!"

"What about you, though?" I asked. "What if you're disgusted?"

"Believe me, if you'd have let me do your arse for proper and it had stunk like that, it would have turned me on so fucking much!"

"It would have?" I asked him. "Even if your dad had walked in?"

"Especially if my dad had walked in! It's the smell of dude sex, Shane - it's something you get when two guys are hot for each other and it's something to be proud of!"

I nodded, trying to look reassured and he kissed my ear before walking back over to the toilet. He put the seat down, plonked his arse down on it and looked like he was about to take his morning crap.

I'd had enough stink for one day so I left him to it, heading out of the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

As I walked across the hallway, the noisy rhythm from his dad's room suggested he was near to reaching his self-induced climax. I smiled and crept along the corridor to have a sly purve around his bedroom door. When I saw him squatting there, raised upright on his bed in full masturbatory splendour, I gasped at how magnificent he looked. My uncle's hand was pounding up and down his thick solid manhood in a relentless blur of motion, his foreskin being yanked back and forth across its engorged purple helmet. As I watched, his huge pair of cods started twitching where they were hanging down between his legs and the spunk that had given rise to Jake as a baby abruptly flung upwards in thick white ropes from his fish-mouth slit.

And it was only then that I noticed that his other hand - the one with the crud-smeared fingers that had been up my butt - was raised to his nose and he was frantically inhaling at its stink.

===

Uncle Rob drove us over to Rockingham Castle and the three of us walked around the grounds before exploring the inside.

Jake seemed bored and said he was going to the coffee shop to see if they had wifi, so I took a walk around the castle gardens with his dad.

Once we were alone Uncle Rob said, "Are you okay about what we did this morning... did you enjoy having me anally masturbate you, I mean?"

I smiled, "I loved it... at least I did until I realised the smell my butt had made in front of you guys..."

He smiled back. "I knew that had embarrassed you very deeply, Shane. But it shouldn't... these things happen sometimes and it's part of sharing intimacy with someone."

"I don't want that, though," I told him. "If I decide to let another boy make love to me, I don't want it to stink like... well, like it smelled this morning..."

"But that was your smell, Shane, and that made it special. It was a deeply personal smell, I'll grant you that, but allowing Jake and I to share something so private to you made the moment so much more intense for all of us... me included."

I decided to come clean about what I'd seen him doing. "Is that why you were sniffing the fingers that had been up inside me when you were beating off afterwards?"

"Absolutely," Uncle Rob nodded with a smile. "I'm glad you saw that, Shane... I wanted you to. I wanted to show you how arousing the smell of anal penetration can be... I was hoping that my actions would be rather more convincing than my words."

I smiled back. "You've smelled that smell before, then?"

"Yes of course," he nodded. "Many times."

"Jake brings guys back from uni with him, doesn't he? Does it smell like that when they... you know...?"

"Indulge each other anally?" Uncle Rob asked with a smile.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Do they make that smell when they're rootin' each other?"

"Sometimes, yes. His favourite buddy is a young man called Marcus who comes stay with us quite often. When they're together in Jake's bedroom I can always tell when they're having anal - quite often even while I'm downstairs!"

"Wow!" I laughed, finally starting to relax about the bummy whiff I'd given off now that I knew I wasn't the only dude who had a stinky arse.

"Between you and me, Shane," he said in a low voice, "with most of the young men Jake brings home with him, I can usually tell which way around they've positioned themselves to have intercourse together. My son has a distinctively pungent anal scent and it soon becomes obvious whose penis is driving in and out of whose back passage!"

I laughed even louder at that. I could imagine my uncle standing at the bottom of his stairs, keenly inhaling the smell of butt sex wafting down from above. He'd be thinking, "Ah yes, today is Jake's turn to anally copulate with his friend!" and perhaps would allow himself a few more inquisitive sniffs of the other boy's rear being frantically piston-pummelled by his son's big chub.

We paused at some big plant or other, pretending to read the Latin name on the little plaque in front of it, and I asked him, "Are you okay with Jake bringing dudes home for sex?"

"Okay with it?" Uncle Rob smiled. "I'm actually very proud that Jake is so comfortable with his sexuality that he enjoys playing around with other boys as well as dating Ellie, the girl I know he's getting quite fond of."

I smiled back at him - loving his permissive attitude about who his son hooked up with. At home, my dad would blush and stammer if two dudes so much as kissed on some show on the telly. I could imagine Uncle Rob smiling over at Jake and this dude Marcus if they were making out together right next to him on the settee.

He gestured at a bench a little further down the path we were on, and we walked over to it.

"The thing is, Uncle Rob," I went on, once we were sitting side-by-side, "if I were to play around a bit with Jake... and you wouldn't think that was weird, would you...?"

"Not at all," he smiled, patting my leg. "It's perfectly natural for cousins to experiment together."

"Well, if we were to do it, I'd want it to be nice and sexy... sort of special for us both. Not like... well..."

"Two sailors bumming and stinking the mess-deck out?" he suggested.

"I guess..." I flinched, both surprised by his language and that he would have such a specific scenario worked through as an example.

"I think given time and once you're a little more experienced, you'll grow less embarrassed and accept that smelly sex can be a lot of fun too!"

"Maybe," I nodded, "I'd just like my first time to be nice and after what happened this morning I'm scared that it'll turn out gross."

"Well, look," he said, "I've texted Guy and he's staying over with me this evening. You might end up agreeing that the scent of anal intercourse can be extremely arousing."

I had no idea what the hell he was on about. I just stared at him and he attempted to explain: "The man you met the other day... Guy Leeson..."

"I remember Guy... I just don't know what you mean about anal intercourse..."

"Guy will probably want to mount me after bedtime. He usually does after we've had a couple of drinks."

"Mount you?" I asked. Was I getting this right?

"Yes, that's usually how we end our Friday evenings," he nodded. "I'll leave my bedroom door open so you might be able to smell us having relations."

"Guy will... er... have sex with you?"

"It's not certain," he shrugged like this was a totally unremarkable thing to be telling me. "But when he comes to stay over and he's had a few beers, he usually likes to discharge his... er... tensions before we sleep."

"But I thought you were dating Debbie?" I asked.

"I am," he said back, his eyes frowning, confused.

"But you're shagging Guy too?"

"And a number of other men, when such opportunities arise."

"Really?" I asked him, not quite believing what I was hearing.

"Yes really," he smiled. "I'm quite the slut!"

"Is that why you wanked off sniffing the fingers that had been up my butt?"

"Of course," he chuckled. "I told you in Jake's bedroom that for me anal smells have acquired many pleasant associations."

I thought for a few moments about this revelation and then asked, "So how did you get started, Uncle Rob? Did you like the way Jake has so much fun with dudes and start hooking up with other men in the same kind of way?"

"Absolutely not," he laughed. "If anything, Jake was inspired by me. Several years ago, I discovered that sex with men could be hugely satisfying in a very different way from the sex I still enjoy with women. So I started bringing men home for intimacy - those who, like me, are out for no-strings fun."

"And Jake followed his old man's example?"

"Probably the only time in his life he ever has!" he grinned.

Just then Jake himself appeared from around one of the manicured hedges and announced that they didn't even know what wifi was in the castle coffee shop.

"The two old women in there thought I was asking something about my wife," he said. "When I told them what wifi was, they just smiled at each other like I was making it up."

As the three of us were walking back towards the buildings, I remarked to Jake, "You didn't tell me that your dad hooks up with dudes like you do."

"Not up to me to tell you stuff like that, Shaney boy," he shrugged. "But the fact he let you dildo his butt might have given you a clue that he isn't as straight-laced as he looks!"

"I'm actually glad I mentioned it to him," Uncle Rob said. "Guy's coming over tonight and it might have given Shane rather a shock to hear the two of us heaving away in my bedroom."

Jake grinned over at me. "Would you have snuck along for a sly peek, like you did the other night when you heard dad wazzing off?"

"I reckon so," I laughed. "I still might..."

Uncle Rob smirked at me and Jake chortled.

"I mean... you know... if you wouldn't mind, Uncle Rob?" I added.

"You'd be very welcome to," my uncle replied. "I told you I'll leave my bedroom door open and I would see it as instructive to let you watch two men being intimate."

I smiled back at him and Jake grinned too. Tonight's visit from Guy was going to be far more interesting than I could have known.

12