Friday Night Changed Everything

Story Info
Wife finds passion with a woman while husbands watch.
2.8k words
4.22
76.4k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirkDig
DirkDig
4 Followers

This story is 100% factual and just happened this past weekend. Names have been changed, but other than the, you are reading it like it happened. Enjoy, we sure did!

Amber stood under the shower head, washing her blonde hair as I watched the water roll off of her toned shoulders, down the small of her back and then over her perfect ass. Ever since we moved into our new house with its glass enclosed shower room, I have been treated to daily shower shows that have made the price of the house seem like a bargain. We've been married for three years, and while she was hot when we first met at 22, at 27 she is even hotter.

In our three years of marriage, we have had a great sex life and have begun dabbling in some light swinging over the past year. Amber has been very open to trying new things and I was lucky enough to watch her first experiences with another woman this past year. From watching her reaction to those experiences, I knew that she liked playing around with girls, but wasn't sure if she would ever like it to the point that she would want to do it for her, not for me. Any doubt I had about her potential feelings for women would soon be erased.

As I dressed for her firm's holiday party, I watched her strap her sexy black heels onto her freshly painted toes. She walked over to our huge mirror, strategically placed at the foot of our bed, and turned to check out her ass, which was beautifully presented by her delicate black g-string. One of my favorite things about Amber is that when she gets ready to go out, the heels go on first. She regularly parades around in a g-string and heels while blow drying her hair and applying makeup.

Once satisfied that her makeup was complete, she stepped into her strapless black cocktail dress. Amber has a beautiful set of tits. She often says she wishes they were a little bigger, but they are shaped about as perfect as you can get, and finished with perfect nipples that are hard around 90% of her life.

The night started innocently enough with her holiday party at a local upscale steakhouse's attached lounge. Drinks were flowing and the abundance of hot, young waitresses dressed in short skirts and plunging neck lines quickly had us talking about her Christmas present to me. You see, a few weeks ago, we decided that having just bought a new house, we were not going to spend a lot of money on each other's gifts this year. She surprised me by telling me that she was going to pick up a hot girl for a threesome as my present. We had been talking about the best way to go about the recruitment of said hot girl, and based on the waitresses we were seeing, a return trip to this lounge now seemed like a good start. I'm sure that will lead to a story for another time.

After the party wound down, we made plans to meet up with our friends Jenna and Adam at an upscale lounge a few blocks away. Jenna and Adam are a couple that we have known for a few years, but have only become really friendly with over the past few months. Jenna is a tall, striking brunette with great boobs and, along with Amber, falls into the head turner category. Adam and Jenna have also dabbled in swinging a little and have been married for about 3 years as well. Adam and I are both good looking, athletic guys and with our wives, make up two pretty sexy couples.

It's always fun to be overdressed in a public place because people always assume you are important or famous, or have come from or are going to somewhere better than where you are now. Dressed in our cocktail attire, we definitely stood out as we waited for our friends. I caught several guys and girls looking in our direction and saw one woman in particular give Amber a serious once over. When we saw Jenna and Adam walk in, the first thing that both of us noticed was Jenna's amazing cleavage. Jenna has always had a great set of boobs, but this past year, she decided to get a little enhancement and took her boobs from great to perfect. Her black dress had a neckline that dove down between those perfect tits and framed them perfectly. She walked up and we exchanged hugs. As she hugged Amanda, I got a glimpse at the back of her dress. There were several cut outs all the way down to her lower back that made it clear that there was no where to hide any underwear. The night just got a little more interesting.

They quickly joined us in our booth and we were soon sipping drinks and sharing stories. Amber made it a point to tell Jenna how great her tits looked in her dress and Jenna quickly returned to the compliment. After an hour or so, we decided to head back to our place for some more drinks and a little more privacy.

With both couples knowing that the other had experimented with swinging, the conversation quickly turned to sex. As we shared some stories from our swinging experiences, we learned that Amber and I had gone a bit further in our experiences and that both girls had enjoyed having fun with the other girls. I refilled everyone's drink and we moved our conversation to the couch. Adam and I sat on the ends of the couch and the girls sat between us. As our tales of sexual experimentation continued, the sexual tension was rapidly building, with several awkward pauses and plenty of smiling and giggling from the girls. As Amber turned to look at me, I gave her a soft kiss and whispered to her that I thought Jenna wanted to kiss her. She giggled a little and kept kissing me. After we broke our kiss, Amber leaned her head back on the couch, closing her eyes. I glanced over at Jenna and saw her eyes locked on Amber's face. She then looked at me and smiled. Knowing exactly what she was thinking, I nodded and she wasted no time leaning in and kissing Amber on the mouth.

Amber didn't appear startled at all by the strange, soft lips kissing her for the first time. After a minute of soft kissing, Jenna threw her leg over Amber and straddled her on the couch. I watched as Jenna's hands eased down the top of Amber's dress, exposing her perky tits. Predictably, her nipples were rock hard, and she had goose bumps all over her arms and chest. Adam and I watched in amazement as Jenna leaned her head down and gently licked Amber's hard nipple. Amber put her head back, eyes closed, and moaned in pleasure as Jenna delicately flicked her tongue across both of her sensitive nipples. After enjoying Jenna's tongue for a minute, Amber pulled the top of Jenna's dress aside and revealed Jenna's perfect tits. She then returned the favor, by gently sucking on Jenna's tits. While Jenna has had a boob job, her boobs still look and feel incredibly natural.

The two hot, lustful women kept this up for about 10 minutes before Jenna stood up and reached her hand out to help Amber up. As they stood in front of us, they pulled each other's dresses off and revealed their gorgeous bodies to us. Between the two of them, they only had three articles of clothing on to start, and they were quickly down to zero when Jenna pulled off Amber's black g-string. Giving their bodies a thorough look, we saw two similar shapes before us. Both of them have ideal builds as they are curvy with distinct waists and rounded hips and asses, but still toned and athletic. We also saw that they both had similar approaches to hairstyles down below, the minimalist approach, as they both had tiny, neatly trimmed patches of hair above their pussies. Adam and I gave each other a silent congratulatory nod, acknowledging the hot pieces of ass that we had managed to marry. Wow, the night just got a whole lot more interesting.

The two naked beauties stood before us and wasted little time getting back to business with each other. Amber pulled Jenna on top of her on our love seat and they were back at it. Watching them kiss, it was obvious that there was something special about to happen. There was no rushing, no theatrics, just soft passionate kissing and gentle caresses. Their hands explored each other's bodies as their tongues danced between their mouths. Soon, they each had a hand down on the other's pussy, as they fingered each other towards the edge. Their legs became intertwined and Jenna started grinding her wet pussy on Amber's upper thigh and at the same time, ground her leg into Amber's pussy. Their breathing quickened as they both raced towards orgasm. Jenna came and collapsed in Amber's arms. They continued their soft kissing of each other while Jenna recovered from her orgasm. After a few minutes, Adam and I watched with our jaws open as Amber gently pulled Jenna up on top of her so Jenna was straddling her face. She then began lightly flicking her tongue across Jenna's clit and lips. Jenna rolled her hips and slowly rode Amber's face as Amber grabbed onto her ass with both hands and pulled her pussy onto her tongue. We watched as Jenna reached back and played with Amber's clit with one hand and softly pinched her own nipples with the other. Soon, Amber licked Jenna to the edge of her second orgasm and unable to hold out any longer, she came hard and long on Amber's face.

While all this was going on, Adam and I were sitting on the couch taking it all in. Neither of us had said a word and neither of us made a move to interfere. We had traded knowing nods with one another a few times, and shared smiles, but neither had spoken a word. It had been almost an hour and a half, and these two hot wives of ours were so into each other that they barely even knew we were still in the room. After coming back to earth from her second orgasm, Jenna glanced over at us and got a surprised, almost embarrassed look on her face.

"Oh my god, we have totally left you guys out of this!" she said in an embarrassed and amazed but not really sorry way.

With that, Adam and I quickly replied almost in unison that we were enjoying watching the two of them way too much to feel left out. None the less, the two of them peeled apart their glistening bodies and came over to us on the couch. They pulled off our shirts in an almost choreographed move and straddled us on the couch, side by side. Amber climbed on top of me, sliding her wet pussy up and down my dick. While she was riding me, Jenna straddled Adam to my right. The two vixens were soon locked in a kiss with their hands all over each other as they ground their pussies against their husband's cocks. I could feel by Amber's breathing that she was close to cumming. Knowing that she loves to have her ass played with as she approaches orgasm, I reached behind her and ran a slick finger around the rim of her ass. That coupled with Jenna tugging on her nipples was too much for her to take and she let go of an explosive orgasm that I could feel from her ass pulsing on my fingertip.

After Amber's orgasm, Jenna pulled Adam's pants off and started licking his cock. Amber sat on my lap and looked over as Jenna gave an aggressive blowjob to Adam. After a few minutes of watching and mindlessly rubbing my cock, Amber dropped down between my legs and licked me from my balls all the way up to my cock head. You could tell how hot these two friends were getting again as they watched each other give blowjobs only a few feet apart. Amber continued working her magic on my dick as we heard Adam getting ready to explode in Jenna's mouth. Amber slowed down and just flicked here tongue across my head as we both watched Jenna increase her speed to finish Adam off. About a minute later we watched Adam tense up and fill Jenna's mouth with cum. Amber then picked up where she left off with me and continued to give me a slow, rhythmic blowjob. Their blowjob styles were polar opposites. Where Jenna was attacking Adam's dick, Amber slowly milked the cum out of mine. I couldn't help but wonder if a future encounter might have Adam and I experience the opposite style. After about 10 minutes of slow sucking and licking, all with Jenna and Adam watching closely, Amber pushed me over the edge. She kept her pace slow and steady and started flicking her tongue across my sensitive head as I exploded in her mouth in an intense orgasm.

The four of us all shared a look and a big smile as we quickly realized what we had just done. At this point, it was nearly 4am and Jenna was on the verge of passing out. She grabbed a blanket and curled up on our living room floor. It seemed like a logical stopping point. We had all cum, the girls had been going at it for about 2 hours and it was 4am. Amber got on the floor and crawled under the blanket, spooning her naked body against Jenna's from behind. Just when we thought our wives were about to fall asleep in each other's arms, we saw Amber softly kissing Jenna's neck. This woke Jenna, and she turned over to face Amber. Before long, they were once again locked in a passionate embrace as the blanket was thrown aside, revealing their intertwined bodies. Amber pushed Jenna onto her back and was quickly on top of her. It then became clear to me what Amber was trying to do. In all of our experiences, she had never cum with anyone but me. In fact, it had been nearly 6 years since she had had an orgasm from someone else. I was sure that this was about to change as she kissed Jenna with a renewed passion.

After a few minutes of kissing, Amber whispered to Jenna that she wanted to go down on her again. Jenna immediately spun around and climbed on top of Amber in the hottest 69 I have ever seen. The two of them pushed each other to the brink of orgasm with their tongues before Amber pushed Jenna off and then climbed back on top of her. Adam and I sipped our Jack Daniels and watched as the two beauties began furiously humping each other. Amber was first to cum and Jenna was only seconds behind her. This was the first time I had seen Amber have an orgasm with anyone other than me, and it was explosive. After they both climaxed, they lay on the floor, softly caressing each other as only women can do, and recovered from their sexual marathon that spanned three hours from their first kiss.

As they both came back to earth, they both said how much they were in awe of what had just happened. Neither could believe how passionate it had been and how it was nothing like any other experience that they had ever had. After a few minutes of reflection, Jenna quickly disappeared into the guest bedroom and collapsed into the bed. Before doing the same, Amber walked into the guest bedroom and gave Jenna a long, slow, good night kiss, and thanked her for the incredible night.

The next morning, Amber was still truly amazed at the experience that she had on Friday night. Before Friday, her view on playing around with other girls was that it was mostly to entertain the guys. It is safe to say that what Jenna and her did to each other on Friday night was not for our entertainment or arousal, although it did both of those things. It's hard to explain, but the connection that the two of them had was incredible. They were totally captivated with each other and there was no "putting on a show" at all. What we saw was true, erotic lust and passion.

Needless to say, sex has been great since and we can't wait to get together with them again. Amber's birthday is coming up and on Saturday morning she mentioned that she wanted Jenna for her birthday. I quickly made arrangements to go out with them again the weekend of her birthday. I have a feeling that this birthday party will be one for the ages.

DirkDig
DirkDig
4 Followers