Friday Night Changed Everything

Story Info
What a change a night can make.
8.4k words
2.4
43.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers

(Larry)

Friday quitting time. Another grueling work week finished at a job I dislike, for a boss that I can't stand. It's not a terrible job, in fact I used to quite like it. I am a middle management account executive. Basically I go over contracts and purchase requisitions on various projects. I have my own office and a personnel secretary. Susan is easy on the eyes and very pleasant to interact with.

It's my new boss Steve that makes my vocation a nightmare of late. He rides me constantly to go faster, get more accounts approved, make him look better. Eighteen years younger than me, in the position I feel should have been mine. The guy is an asshole, always flirting with Susan and any of the other ladies that work here.

The bastard has even flirted with Karen, my wife, the few times he has seen her. At the meet and greet that was thrown when he first transferred here, I could swear that I saw him put his hand on her ass when they met for the very first time.

He made a crude remake the day she came by and brought me lunch. Something along the lines of "I wouldn't need you to bring me lunch. If I were married to you, you would be lunch." The ladies all seem to gloat over him. 31 and fit. He looks like he works out every day. Rumor has it he has already dated half the single women here and even a couple of the married ones.

Well enough about that prick. It's Friday night. I will be home soon enough to spend a lovely evening with Karen. I got lucky in life here. Karen is a dozen years younger then me at 37. She still has the figure and stamina of a 25 year old. At 5'6" and 130 pounds she fills out an evening dress like no other. Not having to work, as my job pays well, she is able to hit the gym 3-4 times a week. Along with her two tennis days she manages to stay in amazing shape for her age.

I am one lucky guy to be able to go home to her and spend a nice quiet night relaxing. My 50th birthday is less than a month away. I have to admit the number of hours Steve has had me putting in of late have left me a little flabby and very tired and lethargic at home. Oh, don't get me wrong. Karen and I still have our weekly "sexy time" every Friday night. Another reason for me to rush home tonight. I know I have been a bit lacking in that area of late. I will have to do my best to make that up to her.

At 5'10" and teetering on 200 pounds I need to get myself back into a gym routine as well. Finally a full weekend off I will do my best to get there Saturday morning.

(Karen)

I guess I shouldn't have been so quick to marry for money. Hell it's not even a great deal of money. Mom always told me "Find a nice man with a good income and you will be happy forever." Well Larry is that alright, nice guy, makes enough that I don't need to work. Boring in the bedroom and less equipped than a girl should need to accept.

But accept him I did. Mind you I do love him. Well I know I did up until the last year or two. Married 10 years now things have gotten progressively worse in our bedroom of late. Hell, he only wants sex once a week the last couple years. If one could call it sex. He has always had a quick trigger, but of late it's 3-5 minutes of what he assumes is foreplay. A squeeze or two on my boobs, a rub on may ass then a maximum of two minutes humping away at me and leaving his little load inside.

He is fast asleep and I am left to seek out my shower wand. A girl just shouldn't have to settle for that. "Thanks a lot Mom!" It's done me no good to complain about it. My words fall on deaf ears when I try to talk to him after sex. If I try before he just gets upset and we skip it all together.

The last few times I have threatened him that if he didn't do a better job of satisfying me I would have to find my gratification elsewhere. This only seemed to get him riled up and made him finish even faster than normal, if that were even possible.

His thin little 5 inch dick spurting practically before he gets it all the way inside of me. A lady like me, having had a varied and satisfying sex life before settling on Larry... it just isn't right. I had to do something to shake things up. A girl can't live by toys and shower accessories alone.

Two more weeks have passed and no change or improvement. I get more attention from his new boss when I happen to see him. Steve seems so nice and attentive. The girls at Larry's office all seem to like him pretty well. From the murmurs and giggles about the office it sounds as if he could make a horse blush as well. Now that's what I could sure use. A stretching of my sexual experiences so to say. He was so very attentive when I dropped off Larry's lunch on Tuesday. Almost flirty.

(Larry)

Finally in my car and on my way home. Hope Karen is making me one of her special Friday night dinners. Oh how I love to go home and relax after a long weeks work. This is the week I promise to do more for her. I think I will even go down on her. I haven't done that for her in so long and she always likes it when I make that effort.

Pulling into the garage, I enter through the kitchen. I frown as I don't see or smell anything cooking. "Karen, I'm home." I call out from downstairs.

"In the bedroom." Comes her reply. This can only lead to bad news for me. A nice dinner and the basketball game on TV sounded so good when I left work.

"Please don't tell me we have to go out for dinner." I complain as I ascend the stairs. "You know how I like my Friday evening routine. A nice quiet dinner, a little TV and then our sexy time."

Karen cringes when she hears "sexy time". When was it last that for me she questions herself as Larry turns into the doorway. Karen is putting on makeup in her sexy lavender lace underthings. Her naughty black dress laid out on our bed. I have only seen her in it once and she changed out of it before we made it out the door. Said it showed way too much for public.

Frustrated I remark "Please don't tell me I need to get all dressed up as well. You know how tired I am after working all week. Can't we just stay home and order something in?"

"You can." She responds. "I have a date." Seeing her 34C breasts all pushed up in her lace bra, her tight little ass barely covered in her thong panties has me about ready for sexy time right here and now.

"A date? What do you mean? You didn't mention anything about a girl's night out."

"It's not going to be girl's night Larry." She states matter of factly. "You have ignored or underperformed with me for far too long. I tried to tell you what would happen. I guess you just figured I was bluffing. Well, as you can see I wasn't."

"Karen, what do you mean? We are married. You can't date." What was happening? Sure she has complained that I wasn't lasting long enough or satisfying her. She even threatened this but I never thought she was serious. "I'm sorry Karen. I promise I will do better. I was just telling myself that very thing on the drive home tonight."

Looking at the small tent in the front of my pants she replies, "Far too little and much too late." She slips on her dress, practically falling out at her bust. The globes of her ass cheeks just barely covered, she could hardly bend over without exposing herself. "We will see how tonight goes and discuss it in the morning."

"Karen, that dress is far to revealing, you have said so yourself!" I protest. "and it's Friday night, this is our night together."

"Well Larry, you will just have to wait until I get home. Or maybe, Heaven forbid, have sex with me another day of the week." I could sense the total frustration in her voice.

As she applied her perfume and lipstick, more of each than I was used to seeing her administer, I pleaded again, "Please Dear, I will do better I promise. I will even lick you like you like so much before you start on me. That way you well be sure to be satisfied." She looks so damned sexy in that dress I am ready to take her here and now. I reach out to caress her.

"Not now Larry, I don't want to be messed up when Steve picks me up."

Steve I think to myself. The only Steve I know is my asshole of a boss. "Steve? Steve who? Where did you meet him and why would you agree to go out with him?"

"Your boss Steve silly. I am not going to just go out with just some random guy." She makes her final adjustments in the mirror and heads to the stairway.

"Karen, I forbid that! You know I hate that bastard."

"All the more reason for me to be friendly with him." She snickers. "Who knows, if we get along good, he might even go easier on you at work."

Following her down the stairway like a puppy dog, with my cock pressing out hard and in need. "Please Karen, anyone but him. I mean I don't want you going out with any other man but especially not with Steve." I am halfway down the stairs and Karen is on the lower landing.

"It's just a friendly date Larry. I know how to conduct myself like a lady." She descends the last three stairs as I hit the landing. I unzip my pants to relieve the strain of my hard penis.

"Please could you at least do something about this before you run off?" I almost whimper as a loud KNOCK sounds at the front door.

Laughing to herself she responds, "As short as that is, I haven't the time right now dear." She opens the front door and Steve is standing there all smug looking her up and down like a prime piece of steak.

He leans in and kisses Karen on the cheek, then looking at me standing there with my mouth open and my zipper down he exclaims, "Better get to bed early tonight Larry, I forgot to remind you I need you at the office tomorrow morning by 6:30 for inventory."

I can see the condensation in his eyes when he tells me. "and don't you worry. I will have Karen in bed early tonight as well."

His insinuation has me red in the face as Karen playfully slaps his arm and tells him "You're so encourage able. I'm going to need to keep a close eye on you tonight." Looking back to me, "Zip yourself up dear, we will talk when I get home. Or in the morning. Don't wait up." And out the door they went.

I didn't bother to take the time to zip myself up. I rushed to the front window to see what was happening. He had his vintage Cadillac parked in my driveway. What man parks in another mans driveway? Opening her car door for her, he places his hand on her hip to guide her into the passenger seat. I can see her already short dress creep up her thigh as she settles herself in.

Entering the drivers seat I see him slide her across the bench seat right next to him and give her a quick kiss on the lips. Karen doesn't seem to protest and I run to my phone to text her. {Karen, enough is enough. You have made your point now please come home to me. I promise not to be mad.}

As Steve's car is pulling out the drive and down the road she texts back {I am going to follow through with this Larry. I need a night where I can feel desirable. I have asked you too many times. We will talk about it tomorrow.}

Steve, getting no since of rejection from his kiss, places his arm around her shoulder letting his hand rest on her dress covered breast. Karen notices the outline of his cock in his pants. Soft it looks to be 2-3 inches longer than Larry's whens hard, and much thicker as well. Mesmerized by it, she stares as her phone again sounds off another text. {Promise me please, if nothing else that you won't allow him to take you to that country club. I have heard it is nothing but a den of inequity.}

Her gaze broken from its spell and somewhat perturbed she quickly texts back. {Enough now, Don't make me turn off my phone. I have no idea where he will take me for dinner.}

"Don't make me throw that thing out the window." Steve proclaims as he is visibly tired of the interruptions.

"I'm sorry. If it rings again I told him I would turn it off." She placates him. Thrilled with his small victory he slides his hand inside the top of her dress and cups her bare left tit.

Where she would normally reject this advance so soon, knowing she has perturbed him she allows his sexual advance. Her whole body tingles as she feels his hand there gently massaging her boob.

A small purr escapes from her as she asks, "Where are we going tonight Steve?" Her gaze has once again returned to his pants as it seems to be growing before her eyes as they drive.

"Thought I would give you a taste of the country club life." He answers her. "Someday Larry might even get a membership then you can show him about." Karen shivers a little knowing that is the one place Larry specifically asked her not to go.

As they pull into the parking lot of the private club, Steve with his hand still down her dress, parks in the very front stall and pulls her into a deep long kiss. Every nerve in her body tingles as she experiences feelings that have been missing for far too long. She doesn't even notice the people milling around the lot just outside the car.

Steve breaks off the kiss and quick as a cat has exited the car. At the very same moment an attendant opens her car door for her. She realizes her dress is upheavled and that her left tit is halfway out and exposed to the young man.

Turning bright red as she quickly pushed her breast back into the dress and pulled her hemline to a respectable length. She exited the car to find Steve there to meet her. The kid said nothing of seeing her exposed, just a small smile on his face as he held the car door open for her.

Steve placed his arm around her waist and escorted her to the entrance. Karen feeling very excited and in a good mood. This was just what was needed for her. She would have a nice, slightly sexy evening with a younger, handsome, desirable man. Then go home to Larry and work things out for the better. It was really a winning situation all the way around she convinced herself. Larry is mad and upset now, but when he sees the results he will have to understand that this was necessary.

Entering the clubhouse Karen looked about. It seemed to be your typical country club setting. Not that she had been in more than a couple. There were tables and chairs about the room. Some occupied, others empty. Along the full right side was a long bar with stools and occupants.

With his arm still around her waist Steve steered her to the bar. The bartender handing him his tumbler of 18 year old scotch served neat as he approached. Looking at Karen he asked, "Something for you Darlin? A Stiff Nipple maybe? Or perhaps Sex on the Beach?"

Karen blushed at his suggestions. She had heard of those drinks, but really had no idea what they consisted of. "Just a white wine please." She replied. Knowing that she gets tipsy easily when drinking.

The bartender seemed to have it half poured before she was finished requesting it. It was nice being on the arm of someone that seemed to have so much pull here. After sitting awhile, and having been handed a second glass of wine, Steve inquired of her "Care for the .25 cent tour Darlin?"

She accepted the ample glass of wine. "Sure, I guess that would be nice." She responded, sipping her chilled wine. Larry meanwhile at home made himself a plate of leftovers but found he was in no mood to eat them. After a couple of bites he found himself tossing them down the sink. He tried to watch the basketball game he had been waiting all week for, but that couldn't hold his attention either.

He ended up in his home office, surfing the internet for sites that dealt with cheating wife's. Astounded at the shear quantity of the sites he browsed form one to the next only to find himself hard and in need again. Looking at the time it had been over an hour since his last text he decided to try once again. {Don't be mad, I'm just checking to see that you are alright and to find out where you are.}

The wine, already beginning to have its effect, she smiled at Steve and motioned for him to give her a second. {Everything is fine dear. Steve has been nothing but a gentleman. We did end up at the country club, but it is really very nice. He is just about to show me around. I will let you know how late I will be in a little bit. Don't worry, your wife is being a good girl.}

A little relieved, though pissed that she would go to the one place he asked her not to step foot into. Larry went back to reading and lightly rubbing his hard little dick.

Steve, this time placing his hand on Karen's ass led her out of the main room and to a long hallway. As they entered the hall she could see an opening on the left. There were 5 closed doors along the right side. And at the end, on the left, was a set of closed double doors. Steve gave her ass a playful squeeze as he guided her through the first opening.

Karen's body tingled again. She could feel the sexual tension between them and she liked it. The advances he was making made her feel wanted again and special. The near empty second glass of wine wasn't helping.

Karen looked to her right and saw a couple shooting pool, on one of three pool tables in the room. Down the center of the room were a couple of guys tossing darts. To the left a small crowd had gathered around one of the card tables. Steve's squeeze of her ass cheek turned her in that direction.

As they got near the crowd parted to reveal four men playing cards. Standing, one beside each of them, was a woman in various stage of undress. The first one she saw was in her bra and panties. The second topless in her skirt and heels. The third lady looked to be only missing her shoes. The forth, whom Karen recognized as Larry's secretary Susan was completely naked.

Karen gasped as they made eye contact, recognizing each other. Susan had been Larry's personnel secretary for the last 5 years. She had been to their house for dinner on more than one occasion. Now she stood naked next to a man that Karen knew was not her regular boyfriend.

Karen seemed to be much more embarrassed at this situation then the naked Susan was. She took a large gulp of the glass of wine an attendant had just handed her to replace the empty one in her hand.

Steve motioned and the same attendant pulled up a fifth chair for him to sit in at the table. "Rules of the game are the worst hand looses a piece of clothing from his date for the night." He said nonchalantly as the cards were dealt out. Karen just stared in disbelief. Surely he wasn't serious about her loosing clothing here?

After the replacement cards were dealt, in the hand of 5 card draw, the first player turned over a pair of 8's. Player #2 had 3 Kings. Player 3 had an Ace high and player #4 a small straight. Karen shivered as Steve turned over a pair of 2's barley qualifying himself as not having the lowest hand.

The nearly fully clothed lady removed her skirt. Steve went on with the rules. "Each team can play up to one loss after her last article of clothing." The cards were dealt again and again the same team lost. This time she removed her blouse and was now also down to her bra and panties.

The third hand didn't go quite so well and Steve lost. All eyes were on Karen as it was her turn to loose an item. "Rules state, once a team sits down they must play out the completion of the game. However I have some special privileges here as the president of the club. You will need to remove something Darlin." He stated in a voice that left little room for argument. "We can leave whenever you would like to finish your tour." As he said this the cards were being dealt for yet another hand.

As Karen slipped off her heals she responded, "Yes please, I would like that very much." Having only her skimpy black dress and her lavender pantie and bra set she surely didn't wish to press her luck in a game of chance and be on display. Even though the thought of just that was getting her panties quite moist.

As Karen turned to walk to the exit Steve took hold of her arm and pulled her back to the table. "Seems the next hand has already been dealt Darlin." He informed here. "While we can choose to leave while the others can't, it would be quite unsporting to leave mid hand.

LP1957
LP1957
56 Followers