Friday Night Crush Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly placed her head over Tina's left breast, right across her heart. She let it push her gently up in the air as she lay there stroking her nipples, silently admiring her figure. Tina ran her hand through Kelly's hair at the same time, and an air of calm descended on the two of them. "I always thought you were sexy," Kelly declared out of nowhere.

Tina felt her heart somersault. "Really?" she breathed, the word catching in her throat. "When?"

"When I first started. I mean, you were so confident. You always knew just what to say to anyone at work, you always said the funniest thing." Kelly lifted her head, giving Tina one of those piercing looks that made her head spin. "I wished I could be more like you."

Tina shook her head in disbelief. "My God Kell, if you knew how flustered you've made me these last few months... I've never felt less sure of myself than when I've been around you!"

"Aww, I'm sorry." Kelly planted a kiss between her breasts. "I hope I'm not scary anymore."

"No, not anymore." Tina pulled her up towards her face, and stared at her. "You still drive me fucking crazy, though." She kissed her roughly, tightening her thighs round her body with barely suppressed tension. She was ready to begin pleasuring her again, but Kelly asserted herself with the same quiet strength she had displayed the moment she walked in. Settling Tina down on the bed, she folded her arms across the older woman's chest and looked her straight in the eye.

"Tina."

She was instantly spellbound. "Yes?" she whispered, gazing into the depths of Kelly's soothing brown eyes.

"You've done so much for me. Now I really, really want to make you come. Can I?"

"Um... sure! Where do you want me?" Tina sat up, ready to do exactly as she was told. Kelly took her hand and kissed it.

"If I lie down here, where you are, and you sit on top of me... would that work OK for you?" She looked anxious, as though her plan was going to be rejected. Tina burst into a grin.

"Oh you naughty girl... Let's do it." Eagerly she climbed up on her knees, allowing Kelly to take her place on the pillows. Kelly's hair cascaded around her, framing her face and body like some classical painting. Tina placed a hand on her stomach, just to feel her delicate skin one more time, before she swung herself into position. Gradually she shuffled closer, wary of smothering her, but Kelly was only too eager to be smothered. Lifting her arms, she wrapped them round Tina's ass and drew her right up over her face. Then with no further ado, she surged upwards onto her pussy, her eyes wide and shining with intent.

Tina gasped in surprise, feeling Kelly's lips and tongue engulf her clit. Her thighs twitched and she grabbed at the headboard to steady herself. She was already ultra-turned on, but she had no idea just how close she was; nor that Kelly would be this incredibly, insanely good, even better than she had been last night. She felt her body begin to tingle and realised she was going to come in a matter of seconds. A part of her tried to resist, feeling it was too soon, but there was no way of stopping it, and certainly no way of stopping Kelly. She licked her into a frenzy, clamping her mouth down on her clit, as Tina began to pant in astonishment. "Oh God, oh God... shit!" She buckled against the wall, her head burning and her toes curling. Her pussy felt like it had just exploded.

She glanced down at Kelly, whose raised eyebrows betrayed the grin that had spread across her half-buried face. "Geez... Sorry about that!"

Kelly pulled away, beaming in delight. "About what? You're not on a timer, you can come whenever you want."

"I just didn't think..." Tina shook her head, and gave a dazed laugh. "You're just incredible!"

"Thanks." Kelly kissed her on her stomach. "Not done yet, though." She gave her pussy a couple of cautious licks, and Tina trembled, feeling like she was about to go off again. If Kelly had gone at her at the same pace she almost certainly would have done; but instead she took the long route, teasing her with her tongue. She lapped all round the hood of her clit, exploring every inch of the surface. Tina felt her heart pound and another wave of excitement spread through her limbs, but this was longer and more drawn-out. She held onto the headboard again, gritting her teeth.

When she glanced downwards she met Kelly's gaze head-on. Her eyes were wide and filled with a piercing determination. Suddenly she took her hands off Tina's ass and clamped them, vice-like, around her tits. Tina felt totally, completely in her power, even crouched over her in this position. She could see exactly why Kelly had chosen it too. She could see all the way up Tina's body, up her undulating stomach and her round protruding breasts, right the way to her helpless face. She was drinking in every detail, even as she drank the fluid that was pouring out of her pussy.

The moans began to spill out of Tina, one at a time, every few seconds. She was getting louder and louder, and she knew that Dan must be able to hear her, even from downstairs. She wondered if he was secretly there, watching them from the doorway. If so it would be more than enough to turn him on all over again. She clutched at Kelly's face, her hips writhing uncontrollably, her body aching for another release. Kelly knew exactly what she was doing to her, how totally under her spell she was; it was written all over her devious little face. As she sensed Tina getting closer, she wrapped her whole mouth round her clit again and sucked for all she was worth.

With her head jammed against the wall, Tina felt a surge of such intense pleasure spread through her body that she almost didn't recognise it as hers. She took a massive intake of breath, and just as she reached the brink, Kelly dug hard into her breasts with her fingernails. The sudden stimulus gave her orgasm even more force. Whenever she managed to come twice in a row, which was not often, the second was usually an afterthought, a nice little bonus. This one was much harder than the first. She grabbed Kelly's skull and clung onto it as she came, her whole pelvis thrusting down onto her face. "Oh... damn it!" she screamed, her arms and legs shaking. It was raw and powerful, and she suddenly felt laid bare, like Kelly had stripped away a part of her that no-one else had before. Through her sweating brow she gazed down at her with newfound respect, as well as affection.

Kelly's face was a dripping mess by now, but still she maintained her focus. She withdrew gently from Tina's pussy, giving it a final parting kiss. Even that was enough to set her off again. As she slumped down into Kelly's arms another orgasm hit her, smaller this time but still totally dizzying. She almost fell on top of her, her chest heaving. Kelly gathered her up and held her close, allowing her slowly to return to normal. "Jesus..." Tina hissed, her heart pounding frantically. Kelly rocked her gently from side to side, enveloping her in a protective blanket. She was so graceful, so feminine, that Tina felt like a clumsy animal in comparison. She kissed her in the crook of her neck, grateful not just for her efforts but to be in her presence.

The two women lay there for another minute, only the sound of Tina's ragged breath filling the room. Finally she gathered the strength to raise her head and look at Kelly. "Thank you," she whispered, her head whirling with the same feelings she'd had the first time she had looked at her across the office and realised, I cannot stop thinking about this girl.

"Any time!" Kelly grinned, holding Tina's face to her own. She gave her back the taste of her pussy, and they made love with the intimacy of two people who had no secrets from each other. Tina finally slumped onto her side and draped herself across Kelly, who snuggled deeper into the bed with her. They watched the curtains beside them gradually brighten as the morning drew on. To Tina it almost felt like returning to the real world again, only she knew it wasn't the same for her anymore.

"Tina?" Kelly asked at length, her voice quiet again. Knowing it was important, Tina huddled closer to her, resting against her shoulder.

"Yes?"

"Are we still friends?"

Tina was so surprised by the question that she looked at her in bemusement, wondering when they had ever fallen out. Then, as on the ball as ever, she worked out what she was really asking. She looked down at Kelly, trying to supply herself with an answer first. She knew it was far, far more than just a crush, and that Dan knew it too. She realised, to her own surprise, that she was prepared to admit the possibility of being in love. But she also knew she didn't love Dan any less; if anything, after the night they had all shared, much more. She wondered why she had to decide in such black and white terms. There was an absolutely truthful answer to Kelly's question, even if it wasn't the whole truth.

With a little sigh, she stroked Kelly's hair back against the pillow. "Best friends. I don't want to lose what we have, not ever. But... I don't want to lose this either. Do you?"

Kelly shook her head instantly, dispelling any fears that Tina might have had, and they hugged each other. "I want to do this again," she whispered in Tina's ear. "But is Dan going to be OK with it?"

"Well, it would never have happened without him. I could never even have told you without him to back me up. He's very understanding. But then he should be," Tina added with a hint of familiar humour. "There's plenty in it for him too."

"Yeah, I see what you mean," Kelly giggled.

"Exactly. It's not like we haven't thanked him plenty. We can thank him a little more today, if you feel like it." Kelly nodded excitedly. "But in our own time. When we're ready, hmm?" She took Kelly's hand and sank down onto the bed with her, and the morning passed with wonderful slowness.

12