Friday Night Delights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa brought the patties out on a plate as her daughter brought the bread and condiments. She saw her husband's pale back and was mildly amused at the sight. "Did you put some sunscreen on dear? You are going to get burnt!" She laughed out to Stephen. He looked back and smiled at the sight of his two favorite ladies taking a seat at the patio table. "Grill looks ready," Marisa said as she stood next to her husband. "Do you want me to put the burgers on?" Stephen gave her the go-ahead. She started to place the patties on the grill and looked up, across the yard to see Jerome emerge from his house. He was in what looked to be a silk robe.

Jerome stepped out and saw his neighbors getting their cookout under the way. He had to squint a little from Stephen's pale white chest, but he saw Marisa standing next to him with her big sunglasses. They looked in his direction and waved. Jerome smiled wide enough for them to see his cordiality and twisted off the cap from a bottle Stephen gave him. He raised the bottle to them and nodded. Stephen, from distance, had a smug friendly smile, nodding in approval.

Marisa studied the fine specimen of a man from behind her dark shades. The robe draped over Jerome like small sheet, he had cinched it around his waist and looked like a dark Greek god. Jerome's massive thighs interrupted the flow of the silk and his gait was like that of a fine show-horse. That gym is already showing results, she thought. She involuntarily held a breath while Jerome picked up a few stray tools in his yard, hoping to get more glimpses of his dark roasted chestnut skin. "Marisa, could you get some of the bread so we can dress this meat up." Stephen said, snapping her out of being mesmerized. She went over to the table while her daughter began talking about what she wanted on her burger. Marisa continued to zone out, occasionally looked up and in the direction of Jerome's yard.

Jerome, behind some shades of his own, could feel that there was an attention on him. The smooth silk on his body felt cool. After that first good workout in a long time, he knew that he had to take measures to recover. He admittedly thought, couldn't keep his eyes off his neighbors. Stephen was pretending to be absorbed in his grill work, and Jerome could tell Marisa was occasionally looking in his direction while she prepared the burgers. The sun was shining just right as it fell behind Marisa, and Jerome could make out her tight figure's shadow through the sun dress. There was a nice gap between her thick thighs. Above, the dress had cut generously low, revealing cleavage only moderately held together. Jerome struggled not to stroke his cock right there.

Marisa noticed Jerome was looking at her, two can play at this game. She made sure to cut the rest of the tomatoes with her arms brought in, show that she could present her own ripe melons to the on-looker from a distance. Once she was done, she sat and sipped her white wine. She looked at her husband from behind, his back already turning red and his love-handles spilling out over his shorts. She looked across the yard and saw the tight robe knot around the Jerome's waist and the way the end of the robe slightly flared at his thighs. He was standing as she admired him, he took a drink from the bottle and held it to his side. With his free hand, the removed the top of the jacuzzi and tested the water with a finger. He appeared to nod to himself in approval. Marisa continued to look him up and down, finding the sight appetizing. Jerome turned to the side and began to undo his robe knot, Marisa's eyes focused closer. He slipped off one side revealing his dark physique in full, taking the beer in his now disrobed arm. He let the rest of the robe fall and turned back to face the Sanders yard and the jacuzzi. Marisa's pussy blushed and rushed to wetness.

She tilted her head slightly forward and did not strain to see Jerome's giant black cock swinging freely. Like a giant pendulum itself marking the slow passage of time that she feasted upon view of it. A warm sensation of lust overcame her body as she watched him prepare to get in the jacuzzi. He held the bottle near his groin and she could see how it was dwarfed by his soft monster cock. It curved slightly and swung gently with his movements. His balls were big and hung loosely. Oh my god, Marisa thought. Jerome put a leg up into the jacuzzi and his cock jiggled side to side pointing briefly at Marisa. His ass looked bullet-proof and very well toned. I could never get my hands around that.

Stephen had shifted his weight a little in discomfort as he brought the rest of the grilled burgers to the table. He had to snap his wife to attention. "Maybe we should head in, starting to look a little cloudy." He said in an effort to get her attention, she didn't respond. "Here you go darling." Stephen handed her the plate. Marisa snapped out of it and looked at the plate.

She looked back up in the direction of Jerome's jacuzzi. "This meat looks great babe," She looked at her husband through the sunglasses and looked back at Jerome. "I can't wait to taste it."

12