Friday Night Delights Ch. 08

Story Info
Jerome helps Marisa with the pipe. Stephen hears the work.
3.2k words
4.15
18.2k
12
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/09/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers

Exhausted from the long meeting, Jerome threw his keys on the coffee table and slumped down on the couch. The meeting had taken all afternoon and the thought that he could've really used that massage instead was setting in. He eyed the big binder on the kitchen counter and loathed the idea of having to check the books for the deal James sent him on. At the moment, exchanging the suit for sweats and sports with a beer were his primary goals.

Next door, Marisa held her towel closed as she reached for the shower faucet. Upon turning it on, she heard a rumbling coming from the bathroom closet. Curious to the sound, she opened the closet and looked towards the water heater, it sounded as if it was churning rocks. The bath continued to run, but Marisa noticed the familiar steam from the hot water was missing. She touched it to check the temperature and it was ice cold. Marisa wrapped up in the towel again and retreated to her room to find her cell phone.

As she approached the dresser where her phone was, she wondered where her husband was. But the thought vanished as behind the phone, outside the window, she saw Jerome's car in his driveway. Maybe he could fix it, she thought. She jot down a quick note for Stephen, throwing on her yoga pants and sports bra, then finding her way down the stairs to the back door. Scoping out the area, she checked to see if it was okay to cross the yard next door. Tip-toeing made her feel like she was being extra stealthy. The blinds to Jerome's patio door appeared to be shut.

Inside, Jerome took a swig from his beer as he watched the game on TV. His legs were propped up and he felt comfortable just vegetating. Thought the volume was turned up on the TV, Jerome caught the faint sound of the knock on glass accompanied by the shadow of a figure at the patio. He pulled the blinds back a bit and his eyes widened at the sight of his neighbor looking away in her generous sports bra. Marisa turned back around to see Jerome surveying her up and down, waving when their eyes met. Jerome pulled aside the door and let her in.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're here." Marisa said, putting her hand up to her forehand.

"What's up? You alright?" Jerome asked.

"Yeah... just a domestic issue." She said dejectedly. Jerome perked at the thought, he considered if she and Stephen had gotten into an argument. "I was trying to draw a bath and the water was running cold. I think the water heater is broke."

"Oh that ain't good. You want me to take a look at it?"

"No it's okay, I'd hate to trouble you if you were busy. I was hoping I could just hop into yours if you didn't mind?" Marisa asked.

"Nah it's no trouble. I'll take a look." Jerome walked away from the door and grabbed a workout shirt from the kitchen chair. "Alright, lead the way." He followed her out on to his patio, the only place his focus fell was the hardly contained ass in her yoga pants. "You just work out?" Marisa turned in time to notice his eyes mesmerized below. She unlocked the back door.

"Yes I did. Actually I just got this new DVD for the lower body." Marisa enthusiastically replied, omitting the fact the DVD was titled Glorious Glutes: Butt Boot-camp. Inside, Jerome searched for the gains she had made from the DVD.

"Is that right?" He took advantage of the free opportunity to peer closer at her ass. He followed her up the stairs and continued to admire. Marisa, fully aware of the attention, shifted her steps to up the production. In the bathroom, she pulled the closet door open.

"See, I think it's making some weird noises whenever I turn the hot water on." Marisa pointed to the faucet at the sink. "Could you try turning it out? You'll hear what I'm talking about." Jerome did as he was asked. Marisa took to her knees and began looking behind the water heater on all fours. When Jerome turned to get a visual confirmation to turn the faucet on, he didn't expect to see the yoga pant full moon. "Go ahead and turn it on!" Marisa called out.

Jerome turned the water on and could hear the slow rumble come from the heater. He stood behind her, looming over her inviting butt. "Yep, I see it now."

"What is it?" Marisa called out again.

"Two things. It looks like you're gonna have to drain it out and make sure there isn't any sediment in the tank."

"Oh..." Marisa replied blankly. "What's the other thing?"

"The other thing is I see that that DVD you're doing is working." Jerome added nonchalantly. Marisa's blush was hidden from him as a strange silence passed between them. "Alright, you mind if I take a look?"

"Sure, let me just move so you can get to the-" Marisa moved to get up.

"It's alright, you're good right there." Jerome took a knee behind her, his gaze fixed. "How long this been going on?"

"Oh I dunno..." Marisa trailed off as she hung her head considering how bad the water temperature had become over the past few weeks. "Probably the last few-" She felt Jerome's fingers on her waist, hooking on to her pants. "-weeks... umm." Jerome slowly peeled her yoga pants down, revealing the hot pink thong that was hidden between her ass cheeks.

"Hmm, mmhmm..." Jerome hummed, squeezing and groping her firmer butt. "Oh yeah, you been doing good work."

"Um, wow... thanks." Marisa managed to stammer, flushed.

"Yeah it's real tight." Jerome massaged himself. "Look like you been putting it through the paces with the DVD. You put it to the test yet?"

"Oh um... I'm not sure how I can do that? I mean... I tried a squat challenge, does that count?"

"They're alright, but there are better challenge if you're willing to try 'em out." Jerome stood and dropped his sweatpants, rubbing himself over her exposed ass.

"Really? I'm willing to try out anything that'll give results like that DVD." Marisa called out, immediately shifting at the touch of Jerome's finger slipping under and pulling aside her thong. She could no longer deny her pussy was already wet with Jerome's eyes giving it full attention.

"Well let's test it out to see how much work it needs." Jerome spread her cheeks and rubbed her pussy with the massive bulb head of his black cock. He felt her shiver as he pushed himself through. Marisa let out a whimpering moan. "Nice and tight, real good." He began pounding away at her ass and Marisa's whimpers started to become small wails. "Ah yeah, there you go." Jerome marveled at the bounce of her butt.

Outside, a car pulled into the Sanders' driveway. Stephen loosened his tie and picked up his briefcase from the passenger seat as he got out of the car. The door had barely made a sound as he closed it and he fumbled for his keys to the front door. Finally unlocking the threshold, his instinct to call out for Marisa was paused as he heard a noise from upstairs. Stephen stood in silence at the banister, listening intently.

"OH MY GOD... Oh... oh god. OH GOD." Marisa belted out. Stephen counted endless repetitions of the Almighty. He took a step up the flight but stopped abruptly. "OH WOW... OH YEAH... MMM YEAH!" She called out with renewed enthusiasm.

Jerome had licked his thumb and wedged it in her ass. "Go ahead and rest those arms." Marisa did as told, stretching her arms out straight and put her head down. "That's it... now bounce it." The sight of her white ass milking his big dick made Jerome stiffer and stiffer. Marisa clenched fists were a sign she couldn't take it any longer as every bounce she took on his cock, the more it glistened with her wet pussy.

Stephen stood dumbfounded at the foot of the stairs below as he listened closely. He could hear a faint deep voice but it was inaudible. Upstairs, Jerome took to his feet, crouching over Marisa's ass, pile driving away. "AHHH OOOOH... GOD! PLEASE... CUM IN MY PUSSY PLEASE!" Stephen's eyes widened at the scream of his wife. The screams grew louder and louder until they started to taper off, crescendo into a exhausting moaning wail. Stephen heard the deep voice louder at the same time, a gruff satisfying growl. Stephen thought of going up and confronting the guy. But with a fear of direct confrontation, he retreated and slowly close the front door behind him. He figured to go around to the back door entrance to avoid the figure.

In the bathroom, Jerome slowly pulled his drenched cock out from Marisa's pussy. Cum dripped on her asshole and slid down the filled wet box. Maria's thong reflexively pulled back into place as she collapsed near the closet. Her legs were still spread open and Jerome noticed the twitch in her thigh. They both heaved silently for the moment before it was interrupted with the shutting of a door. Marisa perked up. "Oh shit, he's home." She took to her feet and pulled her yoga pants up while Jerome threw on his sweatpants. She attempted to fix her hair in the mirror and told Jerome to just wait there.

Casually meeting Stephen at the foot the stairs at the same time, Marisa greeted her husband with a peck on the cheek. "Hey, I'm glad you're home!" Stephen appeared to be reserved at her statement. "I think the water heater is broke. I asked Jerome to take a look at it and he said it might be sediment or something." Stephen managed just a few words that didn't register to Marisa. "He can probably tell you more about it. I'm going to head over to the gym since it's not working." And with that quick explanation, she took the keys and was out the door.

"Hey Steve." Jerome called out to him as he arrived at the door, continuing to look at the water heater. "Looks like you're going to have to drain this old girl out." Jerome knocked on the water heater and looked at Stephen.

"Yeah... I thought something was up." Stephen replied flatly. "Does it make a mess?" He attempted to be present in reflection of what he had heard earlier.

"Oh yeah, they gush real hard. If you ain't careful with it, it'll get wet everywhere." Jerome said. Stephen gulped and attempted to maintain his thoughts in reality, avoiding the thought of the innuendo. He tried to focus on the problem at hand.

"How can I fix it?" Stephen asked.

"Well... it'll do you good flush her out. She'd probably appreciate a new rod."

"A new rod?" Stephen's voice wavered for a moment, as he imagined it was Jerome's rod that was just flushing his wife out.

"Yes sir. A new anode rod, it'll help in not letting it rust." Jerome explained and noticed some clarity returning to Stephen's eyes.

"Oh..."

"You can get it any hardware store. Just make sure you got a bucket under the valve before you drain it. It's a pretty easy fix." Jerome stepped towards the doorway while giving Stephen a pat on the back. Stephen shook his head slowly in agreement. "At least now you won't have to buy a new one." Stephen shook his head in approval again, blankly staring at the water heater, lost in his thoughts. Jerome took the signal to head home. "Well, I'll see you around neighbor. You let me know if you need any help."

Stephen heard Jerome's heavy steps go down the stairs and eventually heard the closing of the front door. His head became clouded with the last time Jerome had emerged from their shower. The first time Stephen was in disbelief, but this time he was sure. He was mad at Jerome and he couldn't believe his wife would do this to him. Stephen had to know for sure that she wouldn't go so low.

Jerome looked over his shoulder as he walked out of the Sanders' driveway. The thought of a "close-call" kept turning over in his head and he was glad to have slipped away before Stephen could stop to question him. The driveway was void of Marisa's car as well. Inside his house, Jerome found the half-finished beer from earlier and the TV was still on. The place was darker than earlier, but it didn't stop him from taking that space back on the couch and zoning out.

At the gym, Marisa began going through the motions as the thoughts of what Stephen had heard, or potentially seen, were floating in her mind. Would it have been possible that he was already standing there for a few minutes before he forcefully closed the door? Did he hear anything early on and not come back until later to make his presence known? She kept trying to focus on the exercise equipment in front of her but the doubt and worry kept creeping in.

The few times she looked up, she noticed the attention of the guys at the gym. It was one of the reasons she did not like going to work out in public places. Once she counted how many looks she got when doing different exercises but on this day it was too much. Was it her hair that was a mess? Or maybe the new neon orange yoga pants? Again she shook off these thoughts and replaced them with the worry, but the more she thought about Stephen's reaction, the more she thought about Jerome. She could feel the cool tile of her bathroom against her cheek as she was face down, being pounded by her big neighbor. She realized she had closed her eyes, lost in the thought while on the hip abductor machine. A few guys nearby were looking in her direction, nodding and smiling to one another. Marisa looked down to break their gaze, when she noticed what they were looking at. On full display was a moist dark spot on her yoga pants, her legs were open to entire gym to share on her reflection. Marisa turned redder than someone on his last squat and quickly grabbed her things, rushing to the locker room. Flushed with the heat of lust, she dressed quickly and briskly reached her car.

At home, Stephen sat holding a still-full single beer that had now gone warm. He might have taken a sip as he thought about what he had heard when he got home earlier that day. His phone broke the silence of the room and he reached for it absentmindedly. The sender was Marisa and the preview of the text message preview read, "Going to Becky's I'll be..." It conveyed the message enough for Stephen to take another sip of his beer. The thought that she wouldn't be where she said she would be crossed his mind. But Stephen resolved to not involve Marisa in getting to the bottom of it all. He figured he would go to the source and seek to not needlessly confront his wife. Stephen got up with beer in hand and looked out the driveway toward his neighbor's house. Jerome's car had not moved since this morning so it appeared he was home. Stephen began working up the courage to go over and clear the air.

Next door, the glare of the TV illuminated Jerome's living room. A half dozen empty beer bottles were littered on the coffee table next to his foot while another two were on the counter at the kitchen bar, next to his company ledger. Jerome's head was tossed back as he had fallen into a light nap, and despite it being dark outside, he couldn't muster the will to head to the bedroom. His phone had buzzed a few times with missed calls and messages, but it was not enough to wake him. He stirred upon receiving the last message and strained to read it. Stephen had sent the following message: "Want to have a brew?" Jerome shook his head to himself and struggled to grab a bottle from the table that had some beer left in it. As he shook to check its contents, his faculties were alerted with the ring of his door bell. In an attempt to get up swiftly, he stumbled to find his t-shirt and pulled it on. In the foyer, he tried to look out the side of the door windows to see if a car was in front of the house, but there was none. The bell rang again and Jerome exhaled again at the visitor's impatience. He opened the door with equal impatience.

"What the..." Jerome shook his head at the visitor and then looked out the side of the entry. "What are you doing here?"

Marisa's gaze flitted nervously in the same direction as Jerome's. She sighed in relief noticing the coast was clear. "Can I come—" Before she could finish the request, Jerome had grabbed her by the arm and pulled in her, closing the door quickly behind them.

"How you gonna leave me with him there like that?!" Jerome called her out. Marisa cowered at the boom of his voice but found her voice in explanation.

"I had no idea he was going to be home that early!" She panicked. "I'm sure he didn't catch anything..."

"Didn't catch anything?" Jerome sounded incredulous and held his phone up to her. "He's been texting me wanting to come over a drink, and I'm sure a chat!" His heart was racing and his breathing picked up, Jerome could feel his buzz taking effect. He studied Marisa for a response but as she looked into his living room, he drank up her tight yoga pants, sports bra top, and bare stomach.

"I'm so sorry Jerry." Marisa stammered, "I had no clue... really!" She put her hand over her mouth attempting to cover up the apology even though Stephen was not present. She was shaking and Jerry's red eyes did not help in the matter.

"Why don't you go chill the fuck out over there." Jerome growled and gestured to the kitchen bar. Marisa's ass jiggled in her yoga pants as she hustled over. "How the hell am I suppose to face him now? I mean... I'm pretty sure he heard." He followed her.

Marisa sat on a stool right on the edge of the kitchen. "I don't think he'd say anything to you. Honestly." She was nervous. "Actually he really idolizes you and I think..."

"You think he's scared of me?" Jerome shook his head. "Just what I need... another neighbor scared of the big black guy next door."

"Oh no way, I don't mean like that-" Marisa tried to interrupt.

"Oh yeah... you mean like cause I'm bigger than him?" Jerome laughed, dejected. "He afraid I'm gonna beat ass when I want?" He whipped his giant cock out and swung it around. "He think I'm gonna come up in there and knock his home down with this?"

Marisa stared at the sight almost reflexively. When she caught Jerome's tone, she broke her gaze a moment later. She shook her head and widened her eyes, finding clarity. She didn't linger longer and made her way towards the front door.

Jerome heaved a sigh as the door shut behind her.

finnjones
finnjones
245 Followers