Friday Night Delights Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jerome pointed to the bed and robe again. Marisa reached across and looked at the screen, pressing a button and holding the phone up to her ear. Stephen read her lips as she said a questioning hello. Then he swore he heard her in his head. When he looked at his phone, he realized he had called her by accident. "Hey, uh hello?" He panicked.

"Hey what's up?" He saw Marisa responding to him, Jerome silently asking her who was calling. She mouthed Stephen's name to him.

"Hey, just wondering what you wanted to do for lunch?" Stephen replied from a lost train of thought, confused in what to say.

"Oh hmm..." Marisa pondered for the moment and massaged Jerome's entire cock with free hand. "What were you thinking?"

Stephen watched her treating it like her play toy and stumbled to give her options. "Uh, how about Thai?"

"Mmm..." Marisa responded as she took to sucking Jerome again. "Mmm-mm" She indicated as a no.

"Mexican?" Stephen said helplessly as Jerome cradled Marisa's head again, driving his cock in her mouth deeper.

"MmmmHm!" Marisa gave a surprised, contemplative answer. When Jerome pulled back, she followed up. "Mmm-mm-mm". Another no.

"I could throw some dogs on the grill?" Stephen finally gave up, seeing his wife with a thick sausage in her mouth already.

"Mmm..." Marisa trailed off and Stephen saw Jerome start pumping her mouth vigorously. And in a normal conversation on the phone, both Stephen and Marisa loss track of the silence. He saw the pulsing, pumping, and filling of Jerome's cum in Marisa's mouth. And Marisa was lost in the moment of feeling the warm glaze coat her throat. In those quick moments, she swallowed the load and finally responded, "You know what, I think I'll be alright."

Stephen couldn't believe it. "Are you sure?" He sounded nearly desperate.

"Mhmm, you go ahead and make yourself something." Marisa's applied the remaining cum from Jerome's cock like lipstick, glazing her thin pink lips. "Jerry's on a cut," She rubbed her hands on Jerome's abs, "so he let me have the banana cream." She pursed her lips and sucked on Jerome's tip like a straw. "I'm stuffed."

"Oh... well alright." Stephen gave the defeated reply.

"But guess what!" Marisa chirped in as her hands roamed around Jerome's torso, reaching under his cock. "Jerry showed me those game-winning balls!" She leaned in a gave a big lick, letting the heft of Jerome's dick weigh on her face. "He gave me one to give to you!"

Stephen saw Jerome bend into and over Marisa to reach for the ball. Marisa was still voraciously lashing at Jerome's gems, even as they grazed her phone. "Re-really?" Stephen feigned as he saw the ball handed to her.

"Yes! Can you believe it?!"

"Wow... um." Stephen was at a loss for words, still watching. Marisa had been looking at the cock in front of her, stroking it gently waiting for Stephen's response. "I really can't. That's amazing... and uh, really nice of him."

"Oh I know baby. I'll bring it over in just a bit. I knew you would be excited." Marisa bit her lip with a renewed thirst and handed Jerome the ball. She licked him again, "You have no idea how generous he is." She hung up and flung the phone back on the bed.

Stephen looked at Jerome at the mention, as his wife took to sucking the linebacker's cock. Jerome looked up and gestured the prized football towards Stephen. He pointed to the ball and gave Stephen a thumbs up, mouthing "It's all yours" with a smile.

Stephen glanced back down to see Marisa in her dick-sucking trance and then looked back at the ball. He felt hard again, and strangely, very happy.

***

The End.

12