Friday Night in the Sauna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, you look so hot," I said to her.

"Oh- oh- oh- look at Sam's cock!" He was rock hard, sticking straight out, parallel with the floor. It vibrated in time to my finger in his ass. I glanced down in time to see a long string of precum drip from his cock and fall to the floor. "Oh god, he's so hot from sucking you off - you should jerk him. Make him cum. Make him cum with your cock in his mouth."

He chest and face were flushed from arousal. She stopped tapping on her asshole, slid her finger up to lube it in her pussy, the reached down again and stuck a finger in. "Uh!" her shoulder hunched, and she grimaced with pleasure.

"God, you have the sexiest little asshole..." I didn't know if I was talking to Lana or Sam.

"Uh-huh... uh-huh... uh-huh... Oh, jerk him off for me! I want to see it!"

Sam started bobbing faster. All of a sudden he reached over and squeezed my balls, making me gasp. I looked down at his cock. The entire tip was coated with a layer of precum, and his head was swollen. He was stiff, and his balls were sucked up tight to his body. I took my finger out of his ass, and traced it down from his belly button. It was as smooth as it looked, I thought, as I traced the rise of his pubic bone. He moaned. I reached for his balls, then. Tracing my fingers against them made him shiver. They were soft and yielding. I cupped them and was surprised by how big and hot they felt. I squeezed them a couple of times, pulsating them, while I stared at his cock. I'd never touched someone else's before, and I wondered how it would feel. Slowly, I let go of his balls, then moved my hand up. I circled my thumb around him, then grasped him tightly.

He and Lana moaned in unison.

His cock radiated heat, and the skin was softer than I expected. I stroked upwards, feeling the hard veins underneath, then the sponginess of his engorged head. "You've got a really nice cock, Sam," I said hoarsely.

He pulled off of my cock for a moment. "Thanks," he said quietly, then started flicking his tongue across my tip."

I shuddered, squeezing him, and jerking hard. He squirmed in my lap, and I kept jerking him. I was giving my first hand job, hard and fast. It felt so good having a hot, thick cock in my hand, and just thinking about the fact that a guy was sucking me off, while a cute girl moaned and played with herself -- I wanted to unleash a of torrent of cum all over both of them.

"Lana," I said, Sam hadn't stopped writhing since I'd started jerking him, "Get over here." Her eyes were lost in lust. She put her legs down on the floor, and slid over closer to me.

I grabbed her fiercely by the hair, and started kissing her. Our tongues fought desperately against one another. With my left hand still jerking off Sam, I let go of her hair and slid my other hand down her ass. She shifted her weight, and I reached under her, feeling the hot, humid, wetness between her legs. Her asshole was still slick with pussy juice, my thumb slid right in, then I took the rest of my fingers and started squeezing them against her clitoris.

She squealed, sat back, pushing my thumb deeper into her ass, and started grinding against my fingers. She kissed me viciously, pulling the hair on the back of my head, then reaching down and forcing Sam to deep throat.

I was so hot - I wish I had more hands, to squeeze her breasts, to finger his ass - I jerked him furiously, while she ground her pussy into my fingers, soaking my hand, pivoting on my thumb which was sliding in and out of her ass past the knuckle.

Sam started letting out a series of deep moans, and all of a sudden I felt his cock throb, and a warm jet of fluid filled my hand. He'd cum - I'd made him cum from by jerking him off - jet after jet poured out of his cock, as I tilted it up and jerked it with each of his pulses. The feeling of his hot cum running down my hand was too much for me - I jerked my right hand up, burying my thumb deep in Lana's ass, and sliding four fingers into her pussy - physically lifting her, forcing her against my mouth, as I unleashed a stream into Sam's throat. A blindingly hot orgasm, covered with two other people's juices, I felt my consciousness submerge in pleasure...

As I came down I realized that whining noise I heard was Lana coming down off of her own orgasm. Sam still held my cock in his mouth, and his was softening in my hand.

Gradually we separated, leaning back against the benches, exhausted.

"Oh my god," said Lana. Her earlier look, which I could only think of as 'sex-starved-slut' was gone, and her cocky grin was returning. "That was the hottest sex I've ever had."

I nodded in agreement.

Sam leaned his head cutely against the wall. "You're pretty good, for a 'straight' guy."

"Thanks," I said, smiling tiredly. God, I was thirsty. "So... do you two have any plans for the rest of the weekend?"

12