Friday Night Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still felt terribly awkward, but the arousal spreading through my body ultimately took over. She came closer so she could rub a little faster, pushing her breasts between my thighs. The circles on my clit quickened in pace and sure enough, she brought me to the point of climax.

"Make her eat you. Make her bury that face into your lovely juices. I want her tongue inside you, lapping you up baby. "

She crawled onto the bed on all fours where I was laying. Her breasts bouncing nicely in front of her, her honey hair soft over her shoulders. She was beautiful, regal and elegant. Who knew she was so damn kinky. She came over to me, I was still face down on the bed and she lifted my chin with one finger. Her expression was different, so different than I had ever seen before. It was playful and careful, but there was something missing. That dominating, totally in control expression had been wiped from her face, and she looked like she was 16 again, doing a sexy dance for her boyfriend. She wanted to please him. And she knew she could.

She looked at me intently with those eyes, and did something she had never done before. She reached down and brushed her full lips against mine. It took me by surprise, but sure enough, my own lips danced with hers in perfect harmony while her husband watched on stroking himself, the odd guttural groan escaping his chest.

"On your back." He instructed and she stopped kissing me to turn and do as he asked.

"Put your pussy under her face." And she scooted down so my face could lay nicely between her thighs.

"Mmm, good. Spread those legs further, let her see inside you." I turned my head and watched her wetness creep out from her pussy lips. She was never this wet when I was with her, and I guessed her husband's presence aroused her more than I ever could.

"Mmm very good. Now, slut, use your tongue. Just a little. Take long slow licks on that clit. And while you do that, I'm going to fuck your little whore ass." The instruction directed at me stung. He was never crude to me and the profanity shocked me. But I did as I was told. Long slow licks while he came up behind me, grabbed my hips and pushed the head of his erect cock straight into my ass.

* * * *

Fuck her asshole was tight. I must have been hurting the poor girl, but shit my cock was hard watching her eat my wife's perfect pussy that I myself had enjoyed for the past 10 years. The girl was just a student, needing a room, just one of the other dozen or so we have taken in over the course of our married life.

My wife gets off punishing them, and they get to experience those slutty lesbian college years every girl secretly fantasizes about. It doesn't bother me that my wife spends a few hours every Friday night in her playroom. She has always had a sex drive I could never match, and her level of kinky made our sex life more interesting than most couples would experience in a lifetime. I joined her in here only once before, many years ago. Two young best friends were staying with us. It was a long night and ultimately I decided my wife was much better at giving me head than two young girls ever would be.

"Smack her a little."

My wife pleaded, pulling me from my day dream, gyrating her hips so the girls tongue worked harder. I grinned at her, thrust a little harder and smacked the girl's springy ass as my wife watched. I held her hips, and used them to bounce her onto my cock, noticing the angry lines from the whip my wife my have used on her. It didn't turn me on to see her marked like his, in fact I felt a little sorry for the young thing who I was now using as an object for my cock to destroy. But there was certainly something about debasing another human being which did disgusting things for my ego. I wasn't proud about it, but knowing she was here to be fucked, beaten and served no other purpose than being a hole for my cock was a massive power trip.

Obviously, I didn't think of her like that outside the playroom. I respected her intelligence, strengths, and appreciated the nuanced differences she brought into our home, but when she agreed to be my wife's submissive, consented to give away her rights, I new I got my kicks from using her, and she got hers for holding the entirety of my pleasure.

The girl whimpered a little, but with every moan my wife's pleasure increased, so I didn't stop. I continued my assault on her ass until I was nearly at the point of orgasm, but I wanted my wife to receive the benefits of my hard work, not some kid bent over in front of me.

"Lay on the bed, spread your legs wide for me." I asked my wife as she held the girls face in her pussy. She let the girl go who came up for air and moved away from the panting, certainly sore, but magnificent, young woman.

* * * *

I was grateful he didn't cum inside me. I wasn't prepared for that sort of intimacy; it was bad enough he got to fuck me. But I have to admit, it was kind of hot being dominated by a man, rather than my kinky mistress for a change. He just seemed to be able to fuck me a little more completely than she could. Use me on a level I needed.

I forgot how nice a warm hard cock could feel, rather than a cold piece of plastic being thrust into my rear end. Now I watched as he entered his wife and they kissed so passionately as he finished. It was intimate. Much more intimate than anything I had ever experienced, so I looked away, letting them finish in private.

12