Friday Night Office Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cameron pushed Rosa against the desk, caressed her cheek, and kissed her. She reached around his neck and fed him some tongue.

He ran his hand over her breasts, tummy, and to her pussy, which he grabbed and massaged through her shorts. Brea loosened Cameron's belt, shoved his pants and boxers back down, and rubbed her hands all around his cock and over the head slowly. He sprang to attention and moaned while still kissing Rosa.

Rosa reached low and took his cock from Brea! She was surprised but wasn't upset about it.

"I want him first!" Rosa said while stroking his manhood. Cameron was feasting off the attention.

Brea opened her hand towards him. "He's all yours as long as you're good to him."

Rosa jacked him off. "He's going to love it!"

Cameron smiled. "I think I'm the luckiest guy on the planet right now!"

Brea spanked his ass and the smack echoed. "And the baddest!"

Cam rubbed his backside. "Oww! At least I didn't deny it!"

Lennie came over and groped and squeezed Rosa's tits while she was jacking Cam off faster and holding onto it tightly.

Cam touched her hand. "Ah, you're going to make me cum! Not ready to blow yet!"

Brea scooted close Rosa. "Yeah, we want to play with you first."

"Ooh!" Rosa said as she wiggled her hips. "I'm ready for whatever you young people want to give me."

Brea kneeled and tugged her shorts down revealing a pair of dark brown legs and white cotton panties. "We're going to give it to you, alright. All you can handle."

Brea kissed her leg with a hand lightly touching over them as they went up to her pussy. It was warm.

She pleasured her through her panties, Lennie was jerking her shirt overhead, and Cameron was kissing Jade who slid up by his side.

After dropping her shirt on the desk, Lennie unclasped her bra and pulled it away. Her breasts fell out and Brea sucked the tit closest to her and Lennie consumed the other.

Rosa let her joy be known through her moans. Brea stripped her panties off and shoved her fingers in while still sucking hard on her nipple. Brea was pushing her fingers in hard and twisting them around when she rammed them in.

Cameron focused on Rosa again as he put her on the desk's edge and played with his cock before he penetrated her pussy and just took in the feeling of being inside her heated, drenched fuck hole.

He fucked her with a rhythm of motions before grabbing her legs and giving it to her with force. Rosa fell back on the calendar and pens littering the desk and he sexed that pussy while roaring like a tiger.

"Ooohhh yessss..." she said while Cameron drilled her.

He grunted with his cock thrusting her and shaking her body each time their bodies came together.

Brea checked on Lennie and Jade. He was standing by a brown leather seat she was sitting in and kissing her.

Brea kneeled between Jade's legs, pushed up her shirt, and feasted on her sex, which was sweet like cherry candy. Brea couldn't get enough of dragging her tongue in all directions over that trimmed pussy. Jade curled her toes and tossed her head back over the rear of the chair. Brea spread her lips, buried her face in, and licked up all her juices as her tongue caressed her flesh.

Lennie sneaked behind Brea, pulled out his cock, and fucked her from behind. Brea loved how he stretched her out as he was fucking her. He dented her ass with his grab of it and held her still as his cock vibrated within.

Brea kept trying to eat out Jade but the waves surging throughout her were becoming more powerful each time Lennie drove in.

Lennie tugged her hair and kept punishing her pussy with his cock. Brea couldn't stop crying out.

Cameron had Rosa bent over the desk and going rough into her as he kept smacking her ass.

Jade said, "Maybe we can find out if Brea and Rosa can take it in the ass?"

Both Brea and Lennie stopped and looked at Jade with a look like, "Did shy girl say that?"

Brea said, "I knew the shyness was hiding something!"

Lennie pulled out. "Cameron should do the honors on your ass. I'll take Rosa's if she's up for it!"

Lennie rose to his feet and tapped Cameron's back.

He slowed his thrusts. "Yeah?"

"Jade came up with this idea to take the girls' asses. You up for it? Brea is yours. I want Rosa's."

"Oh, yeah. If Rosa is for it," he said as he leaned forward. "Can you take some backside action, Ms. Cleaning Lady?"

"I hope I can," she said as she looked at Lennie's cock.

Lennie shoved the other chair in the room against the wall next to Jade's.

He held a handful of Rosa's ass. "Come on, baby. On your knees in front of the chair."

"Bossy!" she said as she moved into position. "Yes, sir."

Jade got out of her chair and Brea laid her breasts on the padded seat with her ass pushed out.

Brea looked back at Cameron. "I have lube in my skirt."

He shrugged. "Lube? Who said anything about that?"

"Cam!"

"Alright, alright."

Brea rested on the seat again. A few moments later, she felt him spread gel on her asshole. He passed the bottle to Lennie. He separated Rosa's ass and dragged his lube-coated finger a few times over her butthole, too.

Lennie gave Jade the come hither. "Hold her open for me."

"Oh, alright," she said as she spread Rosa's ass cheeks apart. "Having me do your dirty work."

"Yeah, and I'm going to do you next."

Jade's face widened. "I can't wait."

Both men held their cocks at the assholes of their women.

Brea dug her nails into the seat's cushioning when Cameron's head popped inside her and she drew sharp gasps. "Oh, yeah..."

Her ass opened a little more when his thickness filled her. Cameron eased out a touch and went deep again slowly. Again, he did that and his cock penetrated a little deeper than the last thrust. And again, he went deeper still. She sealed her eyelids and grit her teeth.

"You okay, baby?" Cameron asked.

While gnawing her bottom lip and kicking her feet, she said, "Um hum."

He fucked Brea's ass with easy strokes at the beginning but used more power in his cock's penetrations.

Brea rested her head on the seat as Cameron had his way with her. He was slapping that ass as he fucked it.

Brea was watching Rosa's asshole being taken, too. She carried more ass than Brea and it wobbled with each pound.

Rosa offered her hand to Brea. She took it and they moaned together and tightened their grips as the guys pumped their manhoods in their forbidden holes.

Brea was quivering and her legs tensed. She rubbed her clit and mashed her chin into the seat. Cameron's cock hitting her deep and her asshole squeezing it sent shockwaves rushing within. She was getting closer to the apex as she focused on the feel of him rubbing back and forth.

Brea's body clinched and, on one more thrust, she came and screamed aloud. "Ahhhh! Yeah!"

Lennie was grinding his hips over Rosa's rear with his cock still in her. He went back to thrusting her. She was holding the back of the chair.

She reached back and grabbed his hardness and Lennie stopped.

Rosa climbed into the chair, lifted her legs, and was massaging her clit at a frenzied pace. She summoned Jade close.

On all fours, she made her way to her pussy. She put a hand on both legs, leaned in, and licked Rosa until she was rocking around in the seat and came.

"Oh! Oh!" she said as her entire being was shuddering.

The guys were leaning on each other and trying to just breathe.

"Man," Cameron said, "This is fucking great."

Cameron eyed Jade. "It's not quite over. Your little friend hasn't had a cock in her ass."

Lennie folded his arms. "Yeah, it was her idea!"

Jade jumped off the floor. "Hey, I don't know about that!"

Brea and Rosa fondled her ass and gave it a couple of playful spanks. Jade's hips popped forward with the swats.

Rosa walked her to the desk. "The guys will be easy on you, won't you?" Rosa brought Cam and Lennie in her sights.

"That's right!" they both said in unison.

"Okay..." Jade said as though a little unsure.

Cameron swept the junk off the desk and laid on his back.

Lennie pulled her close. "Trust me. Ride Cam's dick and you'll have both holes full of us."

Lennie helped to hoist Jade over Cam. She lowered herself onto him, planted her hands on his chest, and rocked her hips. Cam rocked with her and they laughed and moaned together.

Lennie gelled Jade's ass before he hopped on the desk and kneeled over her backdoor. Brea and Rosa pulled a cheek aside revealing her dark hole. Lennie guided his cock to her ass and Jade squealed. He withdrew as she was clinched and resisting.

Brea said, "It's okay, sweetie. You got this."

Cameron pulled her chest to his and started kissing her hoping it would help her to relax. He caressed her ass, up her back, and over her sides as they kissed.

Lennie lubricated her some more and inserted a finger into her ass first. He let her get used to it being inside her. It was a tight fit but with each passing second, she relaxed a bit more and her asshole was more accepting of penetration.

He replaced his finger with his cock. He went in carefully and let her asshole spread enough to engulf him. He fucked her slowly and steadily, and with Cam filling her pussy, quiet little Jade was making more noise than the other girls did.

Jade's asshole was hugging Lennie's cock when it slid inside and pulled away. A few times more, he fucked her ass with easy going thrusts. He didn't go too deep for fear he would hurt her too much but the shallow thrusts seemed to be pleasurable, too. Her chest was pumping and her black hair, which stopped at her middle back, was moist.

Lennie pulled out all the way and escorted Jade to the floor. She sat on her knees and he fed her the cock. She sucked on his tip with her hands around it. She moved them all over it, Lennie's moans became louder and louder, and he pulled out of her mouth and squirted on her face and breasts.

Lennie's voice was shaking. "Yyyeaahh! That was great, Jade!"

Jade said, "Cum feels icky so I hope so!"

"I'll take care of it," Brea said as she cleaned the cum off her with her tongue. "Mmm, all better! That was tasty. I want Cam's now."

Rosa had his sac in her clutches while giving him soft kisses.

Brea said, "My turn, Rosa. He's mine!"

She stepped away and became an onlooker. "Have at it."

Cam was stroking himself with Jade's natural lube still on him. Brea got on her knees between his thighs and took over. She pressed the end of her tongue into his tip, flicked it around, and jacked him off. Cam shifted his butt and tossed his head about. His legs contracted and hollered when he burst into Brea's mouth. She cleaned him, too, and collapsed upon him.

No one could say anything for a few minutes. The lovely fragrances of sex mixed with perspiration filled the air.

Eventually, everyone exited the office and dressed. The scene outside the windows was a starry night.

Jade was crunching on caramel popcorn, Lennie was at her hip soaking up the contents of another beer can, and Rosa excused herself to return to her cleaning tasks. Cameron was guzzling booze as well and Brea sprawled out on the carpet before them.

Brea's holes were still pulsing with pleasure. "We have to clean up before we leave. I'm not looking forward to it. When will you guys learn that a floor is not a trash can?"

Cameron finished his beer and tossed the can at his feet. "Oops. That was reflex!"

"What-ever, Cam!" Brea shouted as drips of beer splashed on her.

Jade finished her final crunch of the popcorn and scooped up the can. "Let's do this because I really have to go now. It was fun, though, especially with you, Lennie."

"Stayed a little longer than a few minutes, didn't you?"

Jade held her forefinger and thumb close together. "Just a little!"

Lennie said, "I hope we get to do this again."

Jade winked. "We will."

The friends did their best to return the place to its pre-5pm state!

Monday morning, Brea had to beat Herbert to work and email that sales report! No way was that going to happen Friday!

She leaned back in her chair. Her mind was still on that night and all those wondrous feelings. She was hyped like it just happened.

A few taps at her door and she whipped towards it. "Come in, boss."

Herbert waddled in. "You're in bright and early."

"I guess I love my job too much."

"How can I not love such dedication? Funny thing, though. The carpet out there is stained in several spots. I don't recall seeing that Friday."

"I'm sure they've been there for a while. Just hadn't noticed them I'm certain."

Herbert opened the door and talked on his way out. "Maybe you're right. My vision is getting worse every day. Well, have a good day. We have a conference call at 9am!"

Brea sighed. Conference calls. Bleh.

"Back to work," she said as she tapped on the keyboard. "Friday seems so far away..."

One could only imagine what the next Friday had in store!

12