Friday Night Surprise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah settled back against her desk trying to catch her breath. She looked like she was about to pass out. James must have noticed also. "Ms. Sarah...are you ok?... did I hurt you? I'm sorry Ms. Sarah...it was just so good. When you put your finger in my ass I just lost control...I'm sorry. No one has ever done that before...maybe I should go now." Without answering him, she raised back up and took his dick in her hand. She gently licked it, capturing the residual cum on her tongue and swallowing it.

Only then did she speak. "No James, you didn't hurt me and you shouldn't leave. I love the taste of your cum. I have never seen anyone cum that mush. Give me a minute to recover and then I want you to fuck me." Sarah crawled over to her chair and eased up into it and turned so she was facing the window and me. "Why don't you come over here and get my pussy ready for that black behemoth."

James came around and kneeled down between her legs. Slipping his arms under her legs, he slid her forward until her ass was at the edge of the chair. He then lowered his head and, although I couldn't see for sure, the movement of his head and Sarah's expression made it apparent he was eating her pussy. While his head was down Sarah took the opportunity to wave and me and then held her hands apart for a second as it to say 'can you believe how long it is'. She dropped her hands to his head as her arousal heightened. The rapid increase in her breathing told me she was nearing release.

"Oh yea James...that's it...right there...lick my pussy James...stick you tongue in there and taste my juices... ohhh yea...your fingers feel so good in my pussy...I can't wait to have your big cock in me...ohhhh yessss....ohhhh....I'm cumming....awwwww....I'm cumminggg..." Sarah forced his head into her mid-section and held it there as relief swept thru her body. She bucked her hips up against his mouth as she orgasmed.

Sarah lay back in the chair for a brief rest. James sat back on his legs and massaged her legs as she recovered. Standing, Sarah motioned for James to sit in the chair. "That was incredible James. Your tongue and fingers felt so good in my pussy. But now it's time for the real deal. I'm ready and I see your dick is ready. I need you to fuck me."

Once he was seated, Sarah stood between his legs and turned to face the window. Placing her hands on his knees, she began lowering herself down toward his penis. I could tell by her facial expression when the tip first made contact with her pussy lips. A small gasp escaped her lips as she paused. James took that opportunity to rub the head of his cock back and forth thru her vaginal lips. Once it was saturated with her juices, he lined it back up with her opening and waited for her to make the next move.

The next move was Sarah lowering herself down a little farther onto his black spear. Then it became a series of short up and down movements, all orchestrated by Sarah as James lay patiently still and let her set the pace. Inch by inch she took more of him into her love canal. Ever so slowly she worked her way down his shaft until he was fully in her. After a brief pause to adjust to his size, my wife began the journey back up his cock. Up and down she rode, each time bottoming out on his black manhood and then reversing direction. Their breathing increased in time with the increase in the pace.

James took her by the waist and began lifting her up and down as he flexed his hips up to meet her. The thrusts became more urgent and their need for release increased. Sarah fell back onto his chest and pinched her nipples between her fingers as if trying to pull them off her breasts. James was now literally slamming Sarah down onto his cock passionately. Each violent thrust forced a loud grunt from Sarah's lips as she neared completion.

Suddenly she arched her back and screamed as her relief consumed her body. "Fuck me...fuck me James...I'm cumming....fuck me...awwgggg....FUCK ME!!!...FUCK ME!!!" And fuck her he did. Slamming her down again and again as he thrust up to meet her with bone crushing intensity as he fucked her thru her orgasm. Finally Sarah collapsed back onto James' chest, obviously spent. I shot my second load of the night in time with her orgasm.

After several minutes Sarah sat and eased up off of the black sword that had impaled her. She walked back around to her desk and, looking back over her shoulder, said, "James that was incredible but I need more. Please come fuck me again."

With that, Sarah leaned forward over her desk, supporting herself on her elbows and waited for James. He simply walked up behind her and, with one savage thrust, buried his shaft to the hilt in her still dripping wet pussy. An audible groan escaped her lips as he bottomed out in her. This time there was no foreplay. He just fucked her. Thrust after brutal thrust he fucked her. Her ass cheeks quivered with each thrust and her full breasts swung back and forth in rhythm with the fucking. I realized that James had not cum during the episode in the chair. He must be getting ready to pop.

As if he was reading my mind, James shouted..."I'm gonna cum Ms. Sarah...I'm getting close...I feel it...your pussy is milking the cum out of mee..." Then Sarah completely blew both of us away and caused me to blow my load instantly when she said, "Put it in my ass James...Fuck me in the ass...Please...cum in my ass...Now James...put your big black cock in my white ass and fuck me...FUCK MY ASS.!!!"

James was too far gone to care about being gentle. In one move he pulled out of her pussy and slammed his massive black cock to the hilt in her ass. Susan screamed like a banshee. Gripping her hips tighter, he began jack hammering in and out of her ass, slamming her hips against the side of the desk so hard I was sure there would be bruising. It only took a few seconds for James to explode. His head tilted back and he roared as he fucked into Sarah's ass so hard the desk moved. Holding her hips in a death grip, he began flooding her ass with his seed.

At the very split second he roared, Sarah screamed equally loud as her body contorted in one of the most violent anal orgasms I have ever witnessed. Her upper body rose and slammed repeatedly on to the desk until she blacked out and went limp.

Suddenly he room went eerily quiet. Startled, James froze in place with his cock still in Sarah's ass. For an instant I wondered if it was really possible to fuck someone to death. Could it really happen? Had I just witnessed it first hand? For a full minute that seemed much longer, I began to believe it. Then, there it was. A slight movement of her left hand, followed by more reassuring movement as Sarah came back to. As she began to show signs of life, James eased his now flaccid penis out of her ass.

Sarah slowly eased up to her elbows and then pushed herself up to stand uncertainly by her desk. She held the edge for stability and turned to face James. Unable to hide the concern in his voice, James asked, "Are you ok Ms. Sarah? You scared the crap out of me. I thought you had died." Sarah smiled her sweetest smile and replied, "Yes James, I'm fine. But if I had died, I can't think of a better way to go. Thank you, James. This has been a sensational evening. No one has ever fucked my ass like that. I'm sure I'll be sore for a few days but, trust me, it was worth it." Then she wrapped her arms around his neck and, for what I realized was the first time, she gave him a long, passionate kiss.

Sarah eased to her chair and sat without even bothering to dress. James dressed and after thanking Sarah a thousand times, took his cart and left.

Turning to face me, Sarah smiled meekly. Obviously worried she had crossed some unspoken boundary, she asked, "Well, what do you think?"

I clicked my phone off of mute and sat for a minute before I answered. "I thought that was the most sensual, erotic thing I have ever witnessed. Oh my god, Sarah. That was so hot. Usually I jack off a couple of times when I'm watching you. Tonight, when you told James to fuck you in the ass, I came for the third time, and I wasn't even touching my dick."

"Thank you for that, Adam. I don't know what came over me tonight but it was a mind-boggling experience. I have never orgasmed so hard in my whole life. I love you for letting me have this night. Let me get dressed and I'll see you at home. And...Andy, do you think we could consider revising our game rules. I know we agreed to the "one-and-done" but, and please don't take this wrong, but I really think I want to see James again."

A slight trace of jealousy eased into the back of my mind at the thought of Sarah already wanting another round with James before the cum had even dried in her ass. But the jealousy went away as quickly as it appeared. I loved Sarah and I knew she loved me. We had gone into this game with very few limitations and I couldn't wait to see where it took us. And the thought of possibly fucking Debbie's sweet ass again only added to my willingness to dismiss this rule.

"I love you, too babe. And, yes I think we can revise the rules. I was already regretting that rule after my evening with Debbie. I would very much like to fuck her again. Maybe we could fuck her together, what do you think?" I clicked off before she could answer. I wanted to give her something to think about. There was no sex at our house that Friday night. Just a long soak in the hot tub followed by cuddling together in bed as we slept the sleep of the dead. No more was mentioned about tonight or any other night. We both knew there would be a time and place for that...

12