Friday Night with Samantha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remove the blindfold from my head wanting to see you. You lie down with me and once again bring your mouth to mine. The way your mouth assaults mine, your hands on my body, the heat and feel of your cock hard against my leg. I pull away and push you back onto the bed. I drag my fingertips down your chest and back up again. I flick a nail across your nipple and you gasp. I smirk and lean down teasingly bite the sensitive raised nub on your chest. I feel it harden in my mouth and run my tongue in slow circles. I run my tongue along to the other nipple as I drag my nails up your bare thighs. I bite down on your other nipple as my hand wraps around your balls. Your hands that had been running down my back have now reached my ass and dig in causing me to bite down harder. I slide down your body and drag my hard nipples along your warm flesh, my tongue following. Nipping along your hip bone and down the front of your thigh, almost tasting the blood just under the scratches from my nails. I lift my head and look you in the eyes as I lower my mouth onto your hard cock. The minute I feel that hot, tight skin of your shaft touch my lips I smile and the gleaming sparkle in my eye makes you throw your head back and groan. You place your hands on the back of my head as I start to draw you deeply down my throat as far as I can, the slight gag gripping your cock and squeezing tight.

You suddenly grab my hair and pull me up to your mouth. Your teeth biting down on my lower lip as you lie me back and begin to run your hands down my chest and stomach, slowly and lazily, in no hurry to get to the pulsating need and want waiting for you in between my thighs. My hands roaming along your back and arms as your fingers lightly trace my ribcage and cause me to draw in a breath as the goosebumps begin to rise on my skin. You trace slow and torturous circles along my hipbone before making the trek to my soaking wet cunt. Your finger slipping over my hard clit and along my slit, you slide all the way down, over my tight asshole, making small circles teasing me. As your mouth comes back down onto mine, almost crushing my lips, your finger slides into my waiting pussy. The moan I release is stifled by your lips against mine as you easily slide in a second finger. You begin to work your fingers into my wet cunt and you hit that spot that you know drives me insane! My nails dig into your back as my lips feel bruised against yours.

I begin to grind my hips to the rhythm you've started and just as quickly as I begin to rock with your fingers, you stop, raise your fingers to my mouth, trace an outline along my sore and swollen lips before sliding your fingers into my mouth. The taste of my pussy mixed with the saltiness from your skin is almost orgasmic within itself and before I realize it, your cock is sliding into me, stretching my tight pussy to accommodate your long, thick shaft. Your strong fingers pull down my lips as you scrape your fingers along my lower teeth before removing your hand. As my nails claw at your back, you bring your mouth down and take a nipple into your mouth. The minute your teeth bite down, you feel my pussy start to convulse against your rock hard cock inside of me. You begin to thrust into me like a piston and I scream out as my orgasm explodes. I grab the blankets and try to push myself harder against you not able to get enough. You lift your head and catch my eyes with yours, your gaze locked to mine and I couldn't look away if I wanted to. I watch your face as an orgasm of your own is building inside of you, your eyes close for just a second before your seed is thrust deep into my cunt, mixing with my own cum, before I can feel it slide out and down the crack on my ass.

The feeling of your cum being buried inside of me is enough to get me off again as I raise my hips and take all of you into me. You thrust one last time and that's all it takes. Your shaking arms give way and you fall on top of me as I cum again. My back arched, my legs cramping up, my pussy wetter and tighter than I can remember. Our breathing is ragged and hoarse as we both come down from our temporary high. As your cock softens and slowly slips out of my dripping pussy, you roll over and I turn to you, resting my head on your chest as our breathing slows. You wrap your arms around me and kiss my forehead as I begin to drift off to the sound of your beating heart.

12