Friday the 13th Pt. 01

Story Info
Bad luck befalls a self-bound crossdresser about to have fun.
2k words
4.13
37.1k
21

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at fiction.

Part 1 is to set up the following parts and act as a foundation for the story. Please bear with me and I hope you will find the completed story enjoyable.

My thanks go to SlaveGirl70 for her editing skills and to LunarSirius for his review and ideas.

*****

Ha! I should have known that if my life was going to take a bad turn it would do so on Friday the 13th! Don't get me wrong; I'm not at all superstitious. Thirteen is my 'lucky number,' if there is such a thing, I chose it to deliberately cock-a-snook at superstition. But I should have known better than to indulge my fetish on that day.

I am very fortunate that my wife and I are of very similar height and build and even share the same shoe size. In fact, previous girlfriends have said that they liked dating a smaller man and that my diminutive stature and build lends me a somewhat feminine appearance. After dressing up 'Frank'n'Furter' style for several trips to the touring Rocky Horror Show, one even said "You could make a quite beautiful woman if you went the whole hog." My mostly hairless body also helps with this illusion. I can reliably say that I have her, and that show, to thank for my cross dressing and ironically the cross dressing to thank for our eventual parting. However I got, and still get, a real sexual buzz from wearing lingerie, stockings and stiletto's.

Scarred by the comments made during the split with that girlfriend, its been a secret I have kept from my family since we met and I have managed that with the help of a somewhat fortuitous distribution of working hours. My wife works regular Monday to Friday hours but I work a rolling shift rota and have a different two days off every week. I am also on occasion required to stay away overnight which facilitates overnight cross dressing; i.e. sleeping in lingerie and/or a nightie of some sort.

On with the events of that Friday which was the first of this weeks two day 'weekend' break. It started as usual with me changing into some of my wife's lingerie and a pair of stiletto's to spend the day doing chores, watching TV, using the computer, etc. around the house. Occasionally I would wear a dress or short skirt and top. I know that my wife has no idea I use her clothing as I always wash, dry, iron and replace everything I use and change into 'normal' male clothing before she gets home from work. This morning I went to the shed to collect a few 'extras' I had hidden away from the family in a toolbox and then had a quick shower, dried off and got ready for the mornings session. Today I had decided that a little self bondage was in order to lift my spirits after a difficult week at work so I set to work choosing some sexy apparel.

First, a black and red boned, satin basque with 6 fasteners, a pair of matching lace knickers and a pair of 15 denier, sheer, black, seamed stockings. Next I chose a pair of, 5" stiletto heeled court shoes in black patent leather and, to complete the ensemble, a sexy LBD (Little Black Dress) of my wife's. As for the self bondage, my wife and I enjoy the occasional light bondage session so the pink, fluffy handcuffs, soft ropes and blindfold were all behind the seldom used jumpers and cardies in the bottom drawer. The extras I had earlier collected from the shed were a pair of rubber pants with a penis sheath and rear sheath, a posture collar, a head harness with an attached red ball gag, and a 'ring' vibrator to wrap around the base of my penis which I had modified to run off the mains. Now I was pretty much set to go.

Our bed is a King Size, metal framed, four poster with an intricately designed head and foot that was just right for securing ropes, etc. I first tied the handcuff key to a 9" piece of string and then lit a candle. Dripping some molten wax onto the light bulb of an angle poise lamp I then pressed the key into the wax before it set and clamped the lamp itself to the bed head. I tied off the string to the railings 6" above where my hands would be cuffed. I took the plugs for the lamp and the ring vibrator and plugged them into a digital timer which I then set for two and a half hours and plugged in to the wall. The time was now just after 10 so I would have till 12:30 before the release process would start and I anticipated being free by 1pm.

Now it was time to start enjoying myself. The rubber pants were a little tough to pull up today so I powdered the inside and they slid on a little easier. By the time I had pulled them into place the anticipation of what was to come had caused my penis to swell to a semi-stiff state so it was easy to work into the sheath. I left the rear sheath unused and tucked inside the pants to prevent it flapping about and getting in the way. The basque was easy to put on, if a little tight, as it had a panel of slightly stretchy material to either side of the hook and eye fastenings that ran all down the back. The satin material was soft and smooth against my skin and my penis continued growing into the sheath as I located each hook into its partner eye.

Then I slid my right foot into one of the stockings and pulled the sensuous material over my calf. As I stood to smooth the stocking up and across my thigh, my feelings of arousal were pushing my penis further into the sheath of tight rubber. I clipped three fasteners onto the band at the top of the stocking, checked my seam was straight and then took a moment to try and relax. There was no way I wanted to prematurely explode and have nothing left for the 'crowning glory' of my mornings work. After a minute or so I adjusted the sheath around my penis to ensure that my tip was settled firmly into the end of the sheath and the extra length was gathered along its length thus allowing easier and less stimulating growth. The donning of the second stocking was no less titillating and by now my penis was fully extended into its rubber confinement.

I placed the vibrator around the base of my penis, slipped my stockinged feet into the shoes and then pulled on the lacy knickers. The shoes gave me that towering feeling I always get which adds to the overall feeling of sexiness I enjoy from the whole experience. Obviously there was no real excitement obtained from the knickers as the rubber pants prevented all contact with my skin, but they did hold my imprisoned penis in a downward trajectory preventing the 'coat-hook' syndrome under the dress. Before outfitting myself with the dress I had to fill my wife's B-cup with something to prevent the basque and dress looking crumpled at the front. A pair of thick, woollen, knee-length ski socks rolled up and placed one in each cup did the trick and that LBD came next. Obviously although I am a similar size to that of my wife I do not have 'all the right curves in all the right places', as they say, so although the dress fitted me it was a bit snug. I checked the mirror and as I smoothed the dress down across my body the hem covered my stocking tops by just over an inch, the sort of thing that would have turned heads in the street. "Is she or isn't she?" I had to say that, apart from the slightly lumpy breasts, I cut a pretty fine figure. Some 'real' fake breast and a wig would finish off the look perfectly, but I'm not going that far as I am certainly not going out like this!

Now came the awkwardness of the self bondage. First I checked that the lamp, key, plug and timer were all correctly set. I then made sure that all my implements of bondage were within easy reach of where I sat on the bed. I used one rope to tie my knees together by wrapping the rope in a figure 8 pattern around my legs above the knee 3 times and then below the knee 3 times. I tied the rope off by wrapping it around itself between my knees until there was no movement anywhere in the ropes. I used the second rope to secure my ankles which I achieved in a more complicated pattern. Starting with the centre of the length of rope I placed it under both stiletto heels and then over the top of the arch of my foot to cross over left to right and vice-versa. The ends were then passed around the back of my ankles and I continued with 2 loops around both legs just above the ankles, after which the ropes were crossed over back under the shoes. I finally passed one end of rope over the arch of my left foot and then down between both feet and the same with the other end over my right foot. The two ends were then tied off onto the frame at the foot of the bed.

I then smoothed out my clothing, adjusted the route of the vibrator wire and fixed the posture collar firmly around my neck. I pulled the harness over my head and inserted the ball gag deep into my mouth. It was a full head harness with two straps extending from the ends of the ball around to the back of my neck whilst two more travelled from an inch past either side of my mouth up past my nose to meet in an inverted 'V' between my eyes. From there one strap went over the centre of my forehead to split back into two just behind the crown of my head. These last two straps joined with each of the first straps about 2" in from the buckle and last hole of the belt respectively. I fixed the straps on the harness as tightly as I could behind my head which pulled the ball gag deep into my mouth, stretching my jaws wide open. I slipped the blindfold over my head and then closed one end of the handcuffs around my left wrist and fed the other end through the railings at the head of the bed. I then adjusted the blindfold over my eyes with my right hand and finally placed that wrist through the open end of the handcuffs and locked them in place. Masturbating whilst cross dressed was all very well but to also be helpless whilst climaxing was as close as I could get to being a girly slave brought off by a Dominatrix without the embarrassment of my wife discovering my 'deviant' fantasy.

Now I was trapped until the timer went off, in about two hours time, turning on the ring and the lamp. The vibrator would send me into a climax whilst I struggled against my bonds and the lamp would melt the wax and drop the key on the end of the string to within reach of my cuffed hands. Flawless! All I had to do now was imagine being dominated, abused and teased by my wife. This would keep me amused and excited until the vibrator gave me that much anticipated orgasm at which time I would unlock the cuffs and free myself to do the boring chores. If only I had the guts to actually ask my wife for this treatment but our relationship is too good in all other ways to risk her condemnation and rejection.

I had been relaxing for about an hour, I suppose, and was just beginning to doze off when there was a knock on the front door. I thought nothing of it, really, as the postman would leave a note and I would collect whatever it was from the sorting office tomorrow. Then the curse of Friday the 13th struck!

I heard a key turn in the front door and it opened!