Friday the 13th Pt. 02a

Story Info
Crossdressing father gets caught by daughter tied to bed.
1.7k words
4.15
39.7k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without spoiling the surprise I can say that Pt. 2 of this story has been split into two sections, the reason for which will become obvious once you start reading Pt. 2b.

For maximum enjoyment please read FRIDAY THE 13TH Pt. 01 first if you have not already done so.

Once again my thanks go to SlaveGirl70 and LunarSirius for their assistance in editing and tweaking this submission.

*****

I heard a key turn in the front door and it opened!

"Hi Dad! You home?" called out my step-daughter. It felt like my heart had stopped completely, let alone missed a beat! The front door closed and I heard her footsteps disappear towards the kitchen. "Dad?" she called out the back door into the garden and obviously got no reply. I struggled against my bonds but knew before I started that I had done too good a job and it would be pointless. My only hope was that she would realise I wasn't home and leave without venturing upstairs.

But, of course, it was Friday the 13th so I was never going to get away with that, was I? And as if to prove the point, at exactly that moment I heard her footfall on the stairs. She walked straight into the bedroom and I heard her come to a sudden halt. "Oh my God! Mum! What's going on? How long have you been like this?" I heard her walk around to the side of the bed and she suddenly stopped and gasped. "What the fuck?" she almost screamed. "Dad!"

"Grrmmmphh!" I replied. I couldn't see her expression or what she was doing but I could sense that she was just standing next to me and, presumably, surveying the situation.

Then, to my complete and utter astonishment she chuckled. "Oh...My...God," she enunciated clearly and slowly as I could feel myself burning up with embarrassment. She must have only stood there for a few seconds but it felt more like a minute! "This is obviously your own little set-up," she finally said as she jiggled the handcuffs. "But I think we can manage a bit better than this, don't you?"

She untied my feet from the foot of the bed and somewhat roughly roll me over on to my belly. This left my arms raised above, and now slightly behind, my head. She then tied the ends of the rope that had attached my feet to the bed to my head harness, pulling my head painfully backwards resulting in a classic hog-tie. With my legs folded as far as possible at my knees, the ropes tying my knees together bit into the back of them interrupting the flow of blood and the strain on my neck was intense. I had the distinct impression that she had no idea of the pain I was in or what she was doing as I was damned sure I couldn't keep this position for more than a few minutes without sustaining some serious damage to my neck and shoulder muscles.

Even so, I could feel an erection starting to develop, despite my apprehension and concern. I screamed into my gag and received three very loud and painful flat hand slaps across my buttocks, which caused me to scream again and forced more blood into my already twitching penis. It was at this point that she reached under my body, put her hand up my skirt and grabbed my balls. She stopped for a second and then she whispered quietly into my ear, "Even more kinky than I first thought. You're also into rubber and buzzy toys! In any case, this certainly won't change my mind." She squeezed my testicles ferociously, digging her nails into my sac. "So you'll shut up or I'll tear this off with my bare hands, you perverted little creep!" she continued menacingly into my ear. I whimpered and complied immediately.

This was the point at which things got seriously awkward. I don't know whether it was the bondage in particular, the general situation of having a long time fantasy come to life or her grasping my genitalia, but it was extremely sensual and stimulating. In truth, I expect it was a combination of all three. My penis continued to grow in her hand and started to throb, compounding my mortification. She eased her grip slightly and then squeezed again causing further swelling.

"You really are twisted, aren't you? Turned on by your own daughter? What would Mum say if she knew that?" She chuckled, and continued to tease me until my erection was complete and painfully compressed against the mattress by my own weight. "Hmmm... It seems Mum got a good deal when she married you. She may be reasonably pleased with the quantity, but that doesn't necessarily prove ability or experience when it comes to operational requirements. I'll have to think about how I can test that aspect."

She moved away and I heard her open a drawer and rummage around, then another and another. Whilst she was doing this my lower legs started going numb, my neck and shoulders began to ache ferociously, my penis felt like it was going to snap in half and my face was on fire with shame. "A-Ha!" she said, and returned to remove my handcuffs. I thought of trying to grab her and forcing her to free me but trapped in the painful hog-tie in which I found myself, I knew I had no chance so dismissed the thought as quickly as it germinated. She crossed my arms behind my back, elbow to wrist, and using a belt from the drawer wrapped it around my forearms several times, securing them together. She finally released the rope from my head harness, liberating my head to fall face down on the pillow, easing the pain in my neck.

I straightened out my legs in order to let the blood flow back as I felt my head harness being attached to the metalwork of the headboard with another belt. My legs were raised again from the knees and the ends of the ankle rope were this time attached to my imprisoned forearms, but not as tightly. Finally the handcuffs were used to attach the knee rope to the frame at the foot of the bed, thus preventing me from leaving the confines of the mattress. "I'll just collect the suitcase I came for," she said, "And then I'll be off." With that I heard her explore the bottom of the wardrobe and she left with a parting shot that entirely deflated me. "I've unplugged the lamp and the 'toy' so just be a dear and lie there quietly until Mum gets home from work and finds you. I presume at that point one of two things will happen. If she doesn't know about your little hobby then you will no doubt have an awful lot of explaining to do, but if she does know then she'll be amused to find you here waiting for her and the only thing you'll have to explain is how you managed to so successfully tie yourself up for her pleasure."

With that, I heard her retrace her steps downstairs and then open and close the door behind her. It was at this point that I have to admit I started sobbing into the pillow. What on earth was I going to say to my wife? How was I going to explain to her that not only am I a cross-dresser but a bondage freak as well? She is so straight she would never understand I'm not a pervert, as my daughter so succinctly put it. And whom do I inform her is the third party that left me like this for her to find? I can't possibly admit to it being our daughter, but neither could I invent inviting a Dominatrix into our bedroom to satisfy my 'perversion'. Both would have equally devastating consequences, even if she did believe the first option.

I panicked as it dawned on me that there was no rational explanation as to how I ended up in this predicament, each subsequent tale more ludicrous than the previous. I could just admit to cross-dressing and self-bondage but how did I put myself in this inescapable hog-tie? I could say I was overcome by a burglar, but why would a burglar bother with this? He'd just tie me up in the lounge! And what did he steal, an empty suitcase? I could make up a jilted lover from an affair, but that would guarantee the end of our marriage. As would paying for the previously mentioned Dominatrix! I just ended up going round and round in circles, getting nowhere and coming up with nothing reasonable. Even the truth sounded like a load of bollocks!

Despite knowing that I was never going to escape from the bonds, I wriggled and rolled as best I could to see if anything loosened or gave me the least hope of escape but, as expected, nothing even gave an inch. I was securely fixed to the middle of the bed until my wife returned home from work to find me. At least my daughter had taken care to ensure I didn't fall off the bed during my struggles and injure myself. All during this struggling my penis remained pretty much fully erect. It was obviously the frisson of actually being a properly helpless prisoner that kept me aroused, despite the impending doom of my discovery.

I resigned myself to my fate and decided to at least get what I could from the situation whilst I was 'enjoying' it. I started to hump the mattress in an effort to induce a climax, along with sideways rubbing motions, but all I managed to achieve was even more frustration and a further feeling of guilt that I should be trying to enjoy a situation that was bound to end my marriage. Eventually I just lay still, and as my penis subsided to a flaccid state I continued racking my brains for that most elusive of justifications. How and why I was in this embarrassing position?

I had no idea how long I lay like that and being blindfolded I couldn't even tell if it was still daylight when I eventually heard the front door open again. I braced myself as best I could for impact!