Friday the 13th Pt. 03b

Story Info
Daughter dresses in Rubber and dominates Father.
3k words
4.49
23.8k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPOILER ALERT!

To gain maximum enjoyment from this story please read all the previous parts of FRIDAY THE 13TH first.

Again, I thank SlaveGirl70 and LunarSirius for their assistance with editing and tweaking. Without their assistance, encouragement and confidence in my ability I doubt if this story would have seen the light of day.

*****

As soon as I got home I went straight to the basement to collect the costume and toys I was going to use this afternoon. I intended to give Dad the full works today. The ultimate dominatrix! Once I had collected what I needed, I went upstairs to my ground floor flat, made a quick call to 'Female Slave,' or 'Effy' as I call her, about new arrangements for tomorrow and then got changed.

First I stripped naked, stood in the shower and powdered myself all over with talc. Then I sat on the stool in the bathroom and put my right foot into the right leg of the black rubber cat suit I had taken from the basement wardrobe. I pushed my toes right to the end and smoothed it over the rest of my foot before stretching it over my heel. I slowly stroked the rubber over my calf, all the way to just below my knee. The same process was repeated for my left leg and calf and then I pulled the rubber of each leg over its respective knee. I so love the feel of cold rubber against my skin that I consider the donning of it the best part of the whole operation.

I got to my feet and, again slowly, drew both legs of the costume over my thighs until my vagina nestled as firmly as possible into the crotch of the suit, given that there was a loose lobe of rubber designed into the suit at that specific site. It was at this point I started to get that tingling sensation and I knew yet again I'd be aroused by the time I had finished getting dressed.

I continued by stretching the rubber across my midriff and then pulling it over my upper chest and feeding my breasts into the small, almost too tight, pockets where they belonged. After a little adjustment, I had both breasts in place and my nipples, stimulated as they were, distended the rubber in symmetry on either side of the suit. I reached behind me and closed the zip as far as it would go for the moment and then set about the not so easy task of getting my arms, and more importantly fingers, all the way down into the attached gloves which were part of the one piece costume. With much maneuvering, coaxing and cajoling, I finally achieved my aim, closed the zip the rest of the way and rested, feeling hot in more ways than one.

After a minute or so, I picked up the 'Shine-Gel', squirted a small amount into one gloved hand and began slowly and deliberately caressing my entire body in order to bring my costume to a mirror-like sheen. I started with my feet and slowly slid my hands up and over each calf and thigh in turn, replenishing the 'Shine-Gel' each time my gloved hands began to grip the suit. When I reached my vagina I arranged the loose flap of rubber around my lips and into the crevice such that it molded itself to all the contours. My finger pressed into the cleft forcing the remaining loose rubber inside my vagina, trusting that the latex now formed a perfect second skin giving the effect of sleek, black genitalia.

I rubbed my finger lengthways across my vulva until the creeping stimulation warned me to stop before it was too late. I took a deep breath, followed by another handful of 'Shine-Gel', and then re-applied myself to administering the sheen to my costume. My arms and hands were next, followed by as much of my back as I could reach and then my torso. My breasts were last and I lingered on them, fondling and caressing each in turn until my nipples stood out again, trying to punch holes through the rubber. My groin was tingling again and my breathing came in short gasps but, with all the control I could muster, I stopped and moved on to stage two of clothing myself.

I affixed an inch-wide leather collar snugly around my throat, hiding the edge of the cat suit at my neck and then padded to the bedroom on my rubber-clad feet to sit down on the bed. I picked up the right of a pair of patent leather thigh high boots, with a 2½" platform and 8" heel, squirmed my right foot down into the toe and then pulled on the body of the boot to settle my heel into place. The slipperiness of the gel was sufficient to make the tight fitting boot reasonably easy to don and I repeated the process on the left. I smoothed the body of each boot up my lower legs, zipped them up to the knee and then stood to an imposing 6'6" in height. The inch of elasticated material on either side of each zipper ensured an extremely smooth, snug fit all the way up each boot to the tops, which reached mid-way up each thigh and finished off with a 3" turn down, pirate style. Once I had finished with these it was time for stage three: hair and make-up.

I daubed liquid foundation across my face and rubbed it into all the exposed skin of my face, neck and head. Then I glued a pair of long, black, sleek false eyelashes to my eyelids and accentuated my eyes with heavily applied eyeliner. I highlighted my eyebrows with thick, black pencil and then brought out my high cheekbones with a robust application of rouge. Next I emphasised my lips by administering bright scarlet lipstick, which I intensified with a high shine lip-gloss. Finally I pulled my long raven locks severely back from my face into a ponytail that rose from the top centre of my head. A silver-edged black ribbon was use to constrict the first two inches into a compact trunk emerging from my head and then the loose remainder was teased until it cascaded down my back.

I collected my bag, covered my entire ensemble with an ankle length, 'matrix' style, black leather coat, made my way back out to the car and drove back to my parents' house. It wasn't the easiest of drives in eight-inch heels and platform soles. I had never driven in these boots before; in fact they had never been beyond my flat, basement and stairwell! After a difficult and slow drive I let myself back into the house I had left less than 90 minutes previously and deposited my bag on the floor of the hallway. I now had the final phase to contend with, always difficult, but equally satisfying when complete.

I removed from my bag the corset, which was black leather, had a boned style and a pinched waist. I had deliberately purchased it three inches too small, primarily to give a more severe look to my dominatrix persona, but also as an incentive not to put on weight. I had to don it here, as it would have been nigh on impossible to drive with such a tight compression of my torso. Bending at the waist in order to sit in the driving seat of a car would have been futile, but even had I succeeded it would have caused me considerable pain, digging into the tops of my thighs as I operated the pedals. I placed it around my waist, connected all the hooks and eyes that ran down the back and, after a slight adjustment, pulled on the laces positioned at the front to begin the constriction of my midriff. Firstly I pulled the lace ends at the base to squeeze my abdomen as far as possible. I followed this by tightening the lace ends at the top to compress and uplift my 'C' cup breasts, forcing them together at the centre to point provocatively outwards over the top of the bodice. Finally, I returned to the bottom laces and restricted my waist the final inch. This was, as always, uncomfortable to start with but I knew that after ten minutes or so my body would adjust and the discomfort disappear. In the past I had at this point teased the laces of my corset up and down from the centre in order to restrict my abdomen by a further inch or so, but not today.

I picked up my bag and stomped somewhat ponderously up the stairs as I always do in these skyscraper heels and entered the bedroom, stopping at the door.

"So! You've managed to wriggle onto your side." I snarled. "Was my positioning of your pitiful being not good enough for you?" I strode purposefully into the room and put my bag down on the ottoman at the foot of the bed and reached inside to retrieve my camera.

I continued, "It's time you were formally introduced to your Mistress. From this day forth you will be known as 'Male Slave', most often abbreviated to 'Emmy' for my convenience. When you are permitted to speak you will call me 'Mistress' at all times. Upon receiving instructions, you will ALWAYS answer by saying 'Yes, Mistress.' Do you understand? I don't hear you!"

He mumbled "Efff Mffshrrfff." into his gag, which I took to be the required response.

I then strutted imperiously around the bed taking photographs of my stepfathers' helpless form before rolling him back onto his front. I released his knees from the foot of the bed, removed the rope that attached his ankles to his forearms and freed his knees from their confinement. The belt joining his forearms together was next to go and I then spun him roughly over onto his back, noting his dribble covered face caused by the gag preventing him from properly swallowing.

Once he was on his back I tidied his stocking tops and dress so that everything was in line and displaying a two inch strip of bare thigh between them. Next I attached a pair of leather cuffs to his wrists and fixed them to the bed frame using the rope from his knees before finally removing the blindfold. As I did so I noticed the embarrassment showing on his face and glanced down towards his groin only to see a very conspicuous bulge forming under the dress. I straightened myself to my full height and looked back at his flushed face in time to see him staring, somewhat lewdly I would say, at my rubber clad form. It seemed my efforts were having the desired effect.

I held myself as upright as possible and once again strode around the bed, taking more photographs as I went, noticing all the while that the groin of his dress was ballooning ever upwards. "Tut, tut." I stated slowly and clearly. "Are we getting the hots for our Mistress as well as our daughter? She told me all about you."

I slipped my hand under the hem of the dress and started pumping his rubber clad penis as I had earlier that day, and continued with my discourse. "I am capable of divorcing home life from fantasy and I expect you to do the same. Whenever you see your Mistress you will be her slave, and whenever you see your daughter you will be her father. You will do this because YOU do not want your wife to have even an inkling that her husband has got something going on with her daughter. If that were discovered it would require you to explain an awful lot more than you want, or of which you are even capable. Now, as you are now standing to attention as required, what do you say we finish you off for the day?" By now he was well on the way to another full erection.

I untied the rope from his ankles, observing that he had done quite a good job, and murmured to myself, "Nicely done." I immediately attached another set of cuffs to each ankle and secured them, spread-eagled, to the framework at the foot of the bed in a similar fashion as I had his wrists to the headboard.

Using my most condescending tone I said, "As you have been such a good little slave and not fought back, or been abusive or difficult, I think you deserve to come off, don't you?"

I leaned across the bed and placed my face right next to the prominence of his groin and once more began stroking his penis. I continued until it was again fully engorged, all the while whispering encouragement to his manhood. When I judged that it was incapable of any further growth I stopped, stood up and confirmed, "There. That should do it." I straightened his dress afresh, reacquired the camera and snapped some more shots of his plight. "The wonderful thing about this camera," I declared, "is that it also takes video."

I circumnavigated the foot of the bed to the right side and bent down to the plug where the lamp and vibrator had been plugged in. I reconnected the cock ring and heard it immediately hum to life. Now this would be fun! I slowly stalked back to the foot of the bed and began filming. I soon realised that with all the action occurring above the hemline of the dress, and hence concealed from view, it would make for a pretty boring show, so I leaned forward and raised the hem above the top of his knickers. I then pulled down the black lacy knickers, launching his distended penis into the air like the arm of a medieval siege engine! I stepped back and set the camera down on the dresser so that it would catch all the excitement of his, soon to be 'sticky,' situation.

Whilst he was being slowly tortured to ejaculation, I retrieved a small finger-sized vibrator from my bag and sat on Mum's make-up stool, which I positioned between the dresser and the wardrobe, out of sight of the camera.

I turned on the vibrator, its noise quiet enough to be muffled by that of the cock ring, and began playing it across my rubber adorned pudenda whilst pinching, in turn, my left then right nipples. Why should he have all the fun? With a bit of luck he will turn out to be a stayer and I will have enough time to bring myself off before I need to see to him. Otherwise, this could turn out to be a quite frustrating and short-lived experience. Watching the almost mesmerising acrobatics of Dad's penis actually helped with my arousal and I quickly felt my juices begin to slowly lubricate the rubber pouch inserted in my vagina. This assisted with the in and out motion of the top couple of inches of my finger vibrator. Unfortunately the embedded sleeve of rubber was not big enough to allow me to reach my G-Spot, or any meaningful part of my interior, so I had to keep removing it in order to brush and stimulate my clitoris before returning it to its fullest extent inside me. Nothing like real sex, but a reasonable enough approximation to do the job intended.

As my arousal increased, my clitoris became increasingly engorged and sensitive. I had to be careful not to make any noise as I didn't want my rapture caught on tape along with Dad's, so I bit my lip quite hard to stifle my cries as I approached the zenith of my titillation. By varying the pressure of the vibrator on my clitoris I held my orgasm on the cusp until I saw Dad stiffen, arch his back and heard a series of loud grunts and snorts through his gag at which point I pressed hard on my clitoris and held the buzzing machine in place. I then placed my knuckle and base of my right forefinger into my mouth, and clamped hard on it, until I also released a muffled exhalation. I could feel my groin and the tops of my thighs becoming warm and wet as my juice flowed out into the cat suit. This would be a sticky and somewhat uncomfortable drive home, but that's part of the fun, isn't it?

"Oh, Bravo!" I called out a little breathlessly across the room. "Now that's what I call a money shot." I sat quietly for a minute or so and watched Dad fighting the continuing provocation of his cock ring whilst I caught my breath, and then turned off the camera. I crossed the room, turned off the vibrator and sat on the bed next to Dad.

"I bet that was as good for you as it was for me," I quipped. "Now to business. I will release you before I go, obviously, and you can clean and pack up how you wish. Tomorrow, Saturday, you will report to me at the flat at 11am wearing this same attire. How you get to me is not my problem, but when I open my front door I expect to see you dressed exactly like this. As you know, I have photographs and video, which I am sure you would prefer do not see the light of day. But in all honestly I rather think the threat is unnecessary as I am certain this is a fantasy you are more than happy to pursue voluntarily. So, I'll see you tomorrow morning, and for your own sake, don't be late."

With that I released one wrist cuff and left the room. Once downstairs I removed my corset and felt all my insides settle back to their respective customary locations. I donned my long leather coat, returned to the car in the drive and left for my flat. It had been an unexpected, but pleasant, day and I was pleased that I had managed to acquire a male slave to enjoy and use alongside my more established female slave. I was quite looking forward to tomorrow, when 'Effy' and 'Emmy' would meet for the first time.

Hmmm! What to do with them...