Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily stood, still choking back tears. "Get out." She ordered.

"Oh? Giving commands now? Unless you forgot, I'm in charge here, so unless you mean I'm free to make you a star." Jackie taunted.

"What the fuck" Emily paused before she turned and spat out more of the cum-saliva mixture, "do you want?"

"Need myself a souvenir." Jackie continued to stroke her cock, which was slowly returning to its erect form. She bent over and picked up her pair of discarded panties and began twirling them on her finger. "Now if you would be so kind." Jackie pointed towards the crotch of Emily's now-wrinkled skirt.

"For fucks sake" Emily muttered, hiking her skirt up, yanking down her black lace underwear. Emily felt exposed as the cold office air hit her now exposed slit. She threw the pair to Jackie, who snatched the pair out of the air.

"Thank you kindly." Jackie held the lace underwear up. "Wow teach, pretty sexy. Hoping for a nurse's visit later?"

"Fuck you" Emily spat with venom in her voice.

"Great idea!" Jackie announced. "Turn around." She ordered.

Hesitating for only a moment, Emily obeyed.

"Hands on the desk." A second order came.

Emily obeyed once again, bending over and resting her palms on the surface of her large oak desk.

"If your hands leave that desk, our little deal is off. Understand?"

Emily nodded, "fine."

"Good" purred Jackie. Emily felt a pair of hands rub her exposed legs, traveling up her thighs to grasp a hold of her black skirt. As her skirt rolled up over her hips exposing her ass, a wave of humiliation overcame her. She felt palms rub along her exposed ass cheeks before grasping hold and forcing them apart, exposing her pussy and asshole. A finger slid across her pussy lips, revealing that she was almost dripping wet in juices.

"Well that's a surprise." Purred Jackie, "Looks like you enjoy being my slut."

Emily was ashamed, betrayed by her own body. Emily closed her eyes as she felt Jackie's fingers explore her soaked pussy. Small waves of pleasure flowed up her body, which continued to betray her in shame. She let out a small whine when the fingers stopped. Emily, still bent over the desk raised her head in confusion. She struggled to look over her shoulder when she felt Jackie's cock press against her wet pussy lips.

Emily froze, "Don't you fucking dare." She sneered. Emily wasn't stupid, her wife had borne their children and she knew what a cock entering her body meant.

Jackie rubbed the head of her prick along the exposed pussy lips, covering her pink cockhead in a shiny coat of Emily's wetness. "Or what? You're done playing?"

Was this worth it? Emily mentally asked herself. Thoughts of her wife, her children and her dreams of success rushed through her mind. Silence overtook the room for several seconds, Jackie still rubbing her shaft. Emily relaxed back onto the desk, submitting completely.

Jackie chuckled and moved forward, sliding her engorged member into the soaked opening. Cock slick with Emily's saliva and pussy wet with arousal, the entire length slid to its base in one smooth motion.

Emily exhaled as she felt her insides fill with Jackie's girth, her pussy continued to betray her; echoing waves of pleasure. She felt a fullness as Jackie's pelvis pressed against her ass cheeks. "Mmm that's good." Sighed Jackie. Jackie began to rock her hips slowly, member sliding in and out of the quivering woman leaning over the desk. Each thrust fully buried Jackie's cock inside Emily. Jackie's hands rested on Emily's curved hips for support. She could feel Jackie's hands squeeze her sides with each thrust.

Jackie slowly picked up the pace, her crotch now slapping loudly against Emily's rear with each thrust. Emily's body shook with shock of each blow, quiet grunts escaping her lips. "You're so fucking wet you little slut." Taunted Jackie between slapping thrusts. "This is your place, right here with my fucking cock in you." Jackie continued to fuck her principal. "Say you love my cock in you." She ordered.

Emily said nothing.

Jackie increased the force of her thrusts, slamming her length as deep as possible as loud slaps echoed from Emily's cheeks. She leaned over the shaking body she continued to penetrate and whispered into her mount's ear. "Say you love my cock in you." she repeated

Emily stared at the oak wood surface of her desk, surrendering a small whine with each plunge of Jackie's shaft. Ropes of semen swung from her face and dripped onto the desk, shaken free by the assault on her body. The photographs in her office watched on with judgmental stares as she was violated. "I love your cock inside me." She whispered.

Pain shot from Emily's asscheek as it was struck with a loud "SMACK" by Jackie's palm. Jackie increased her pace, driving herself with such force it slammed Emily's hips into the side of her desk with each thrust. "Say you love being fucked by your student." She commanded before striking the ass of her prize again.

Emily's whines grew louder with the increased force, "I love being fucked by my student." She said louder.

Emily heard the grunts behind her grow more intense. Her hips now forced completely against her desk, the force and speed of the cock slamming inside her trapping her body against the cold oak. "You love my cum, don't you slut?" Jackie grunted.

"I love your cum!" Emily cried.

Jackie gave a guttural moan as she drove a final thrust inside Emily, burying her cock to the base inside the woman's wanting pussy. Emily felt the schoolgirl's legs shiver against her, the cock inside her twitched and warmness flowed inside her. "No!" She screamed, suddenly realizing what was happening. Orgasm overtook her.

Emily lost all senses except for the sensation of the cock spraying its seed into her womb. Each splurt of cum rocked a shockwave of uncontrolled pleasure, forcing loud groaning moans from her lips. Jackie's cock recoiled and slammed inside her, each thrust bringing more girl-cum flowing inside a wanting body. Emily's cum-covered face lay on the surface of her desk, cries of her ecstasy echoing off the office walls. She felt fullness inside, her student's potent seed flowing into the deepest areas of her womb.

With a final grunt Jackie emptied the last bit of her volatile load inside the moaning woman. Hair moist with sweat she slid her member out of the pussy still quivering in orgasm. A glob of her semen fell out of the gaping opening, landing with a quiet splat on the floor. Panting to catch her breath, Jackie gave the ass of the woman she just knocked up a pat. "Thanks teach, just what I needed."

Jackie returned her cotton panties and skirt to her body, rolling to skirt to its shortened length. She turned the handle of the large office door and looked back at Emily, still ass-up on the oak desk lost in ecstasy. "I'm glad we have an understanding." she breathed before leaving the room, heavy door slamming shut behind her.

Emily could hear her, but her senses were still numb. Her face was flush against her desk, the cum on her face had dried making her cheeks to stick to the cold wood. Minutes of silence passed as Emily lay, gathering her senses and focusing her mind. Finally she stood up, rolled her skirt down over her bruised ass cheeks and used a tissue to wipe the dried cum from her face.

Her eyes wandered across her desk, the dark oak glistened with the sweat of bodies previously pressed against it, droplets and trails of cum on the surface. Emily put a hand to her lower stomach feeling warmth from inside her. A mixture of her fluids and Jackie's cum flowed from her exposed slit in wet trails down her leg. Seed filled every inch of her fertile womb, she knew without a doubt she had conceived.

Emily's phone buzzed and let out a chirp, announcing a new message. Still in a daze she picked up and unlocked the device, opening the new message. An image of the school nurse's face appeared on the screen, tears and make-up running down her features which were coated with thick ropes of cum.

*****

"Goddamn Ice cold, Jackie." Cass said as she shuffled the deck.

Jackie laughed "Yvette's and I's parents were so proud. Not only did they get glowing reviews about us from the school, but their precious daughters graduated near the top of the class!"

I was torn morally. Sure, face-fucking and knocking up your principal is pretty deep into 'fucked-up' territory, but the woman was willing to ruin the life of one of her students to advance a career.

"Yeah but wasn't that a bit much?" asked Cass.

Jackie turned silent and took on a serious look in her eyes as she scanned the table. "Nobody fucks with my friends," She paused, locking eyes with me before continuing, "And gets away with it." The seriousness of her words sent shivers down my spine.

"Got that right." Confirmed Mari, twirling her wine glass. "Now if we could lighten up a bit, I believe I was winning." Mari was correct; she had gathered a healthy collection of chips piled in front of her. The game continued with lighter moods.

My mind wandered as we played, I thought about a proper principal being so easily bent over and penetrated so easy. I remembered Mari's explanation of a futanari's skin oil acting as an aphrodisiac, which explained why Emily's body was so aroused despite an obvious hatred for her sexual partner. I glanced across the table as Jackie ran her hands up and down her blonde prize's exposed legs. The blonde woman's face showed only a pout of agitated boredom, nothing like arousal.

"I don't get it." I stated boldly. The tabled looked at me, suddenly making me embarrassed. "If your oil stuff gets us, uh, normals, aroused then why..." I trailed off the question, eyes on Jackie and the blonde.

"Then why isn't my pet putty in my hands?" Jackie finished my question, smirk in her mouth. "This fine piece has been with me all week, that little trick wore off a while ago."

Her response only drew a confused look from me.

"The arousal from our skin oils only works for a short time." Mari more clearly explained, "Also after being exposed to the oils, the woman develops a resistance from its effects. So basically the oil arousal effect works between an individual woman and futanari for one to three days. That goes the same for the substance in a Futanari's semen that brings orgasms, become exposed to it too much and it stops working."

"Why?" I was still confused.

Mari took a sip of her red wine before continuing. "Many believe it's to promote genetic diversity with the offspring. It encourages women to seek out different futanari partners when bearing additional children."

"I mean, we still have repeat partners though." Cass interrupted, "We can arouse our partners in the same way you normals do, we just can't rely on that big bang for repeat encounters."

That made more sense to me, or at least I thought it did. My head was buzzing with information, filled to the brim with new knowledge gained over the past hour. I excused myself to the restroom; I needed a moment alone to organize my thoughts.

I leaned over the sink and splashed cool water in my face, taking a mental inventory of all that I had heard. I didn't have a recorder and wasn't taking notes; I needed to remember every detail for my articles later. I went through the night so far in my mind and did a short breakdown of both Kris' and Jackie's stories.

"What striking hair." Said a voice as the door to the restroom shut quietly. I looked up and saw a pair of women. One with dark ebony skin and long straight black hair, the other had clear white skin and hair in a short pixie cut. Both wore small tight fitting t-shirts, the white woman in red and the black woman in blue. Each wore a pair of tight fitted jeans that fit to the curve of their. I could see a bulge in each of their crotches.

"Oh, thank you" I said, blushing and hiding my face.

"You are just something else." The woman in blue said before striding over and taking a lock of my hair in her hands. She rested a hand on my shoulder, a shock shooting up my neck from the surface of her hand. It was the same sensation from when I shook Jackie and Kris' hands.

"Red is my favorite color you know." Said the woman in red, joining her friend in examining my hair, she put a hand on my back sliding fingers under the hem of my shirt, heat and arousal shivered down my body.

"You've got a nice figure too you tiny thing." One of them said, I couldn't tell which spoke, as my head was spinning, their touches on my body growing more and more aggressive. A hand slipped under my shirt rubbing my stomach making me gasp. A finger brushed my neck making my hair stand on end, my breathing grew deeper and deeper. I started to lose my balance, holding onto the sink in a desperate attempt to not fall over.

"How about you spend some time with us tonight?" One of the women teased, "It'll be fun for all of us, I promise" She purred, running fingers along my face.

I was a mess, "I...uh...No I don't think...No I think..." I couldn't get a cohesive thought out. They continued their attack on my skin.

"She said no." barked a voice from the restroom door.

"Fuck off." Growled the girl in red, not taking her eyes off my quivering lips.

Hands grabbed a chunk of the girl's shirt collars and ripped them free from my shaking body. The women were helpless as they were each pinned against the wall. My head still spinning I glanced towards my savior.

The two aggressors struggled against Jackie who easily held the pair against the wall with one in each arm. When the pair's eyes locked on Jackie's face they froze, an expression of anger replaced by fear. Jackie leaned forward just inches from their faces and growled "I don't believe I saw an armband on the lady, did you?" Her captives shook their heads in a panicked 'no'. "I don't ever want to see you trash in this building again, understand?" Jackie ordered, her words dripping with venom.

"O-ok!" the helpless pair stammered, faces in a full on panic. Jackie lowered them from the wall and shoved them towards the door. They stumbled and desperately regained their balance scrambling for the door.

The spinning in my head had begun to slow, replaced by a spike of adrenaline from seeing Jackie handle a pair of adults like they were made of straw. She pulled a cigar from her pocket and lit it, taking a few puffs like nothing had happened. "You alright?" she asked.

I managed to stand up straight and adjusted my clothes. "Yeah, Thanks." I threw a glance at my heroine. "How did you...?" I started to ask.

"Saw them come in after you, heard been rumors they've been going after women who don't wear the bands." She tapped her arm where one of the yellow armbands that signified a woman was looking for a futanari partner would normally rest. Jackie adjusted her suit from the encounter and made her way to the restroom door, pausing before exiting the room.

"Nobody fucks with my friends."

12