Fridays at the Guardian Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Significantly more willing than the prior encounter, Mari gave Kyouko's shoulders a little push as she guided the blushing beauty on her back once more. Kyouko's legs opened eagerly as the futanari placed a hand between her thighs. Kyouko's cunt was slick with arousal; Mari could feel Kyouko's breaths deepen in anticipation. Positioning her shaft, she slid with little resistance inside Kyouko once more.

The slick walls of Kyouko's pussy gripped Mari's shaft tightly, massaging her member with each thrust. Mari gave a quiet grunt each time she buried her cock to the base, matched by soft moans of Kyouko underneath her. The tiny woman rotated her hips upward, allowing for the deepest penetration of Mari's girl-cock. Sweat droplets began to form on the two women's bodies as they embraced one another. Kyouko's dark eyes stared into Mari's, seemingly looking through her while Kyouko's body shook with each thrust. Mari leaned her head forward and pressed her mouth to Kyouko's.

Kyouko energetically returned the kiss, embracing Mari's tongue with her own. The sensations of her sweet lips and tight pussy clouded Mari's mind; pleasure rippled through her body. Mari broke the kiss and rested her head on Kyouko's shoulder and increased the force of her thrusts. The sensation of her cock being massaged by the tiny pussy and the woman moaning into her ear were too much, she felt her orgasm approaching.

With a several forceful final thrusts she slammed her cock deep into Kyouko's womb and emptied her potent cum into the fertile womb. Kyouko screamed a cry of ecstasy into Mari's ear and wrapped her legs around the climaxing futanari, pulling her inside herself as deeply as possible. Mari shook as she shot more of her seed into the woman, feeling Kyouko's hands clawing along her back in convulsions. The embrace continued, Kyouko gave a small cry and shiver with each stream of cum that was forced into her womb. Grunts fell from Mari's lips with each splurt of cum that shot from her cock, until in a final jerk of her hips Mari let loose the remainder of her seed into the petite girl.

In an orgasmic daze Kyouko kept her legs wrapped around Mari, locking her still hard cock inside her filled cunt. Grabbing Mari's face she embraced the futanari in a kiss, still shivering from the aftershocks of orgasm rippling through her body. Mari broke the sweet kiss after several minutes and slowly removed her sensitive member from her arranged lover. Sitting up on the bed, she looked down at the young woman sprawled along the sheets, still in a daze from being filled with Mari's seed.

Shuffling to the bathroom, Mari felt weaker after having emptied herself so fiercely. Wetting her lips with a sip of wine she looked into the large bathroom mirror. Sweat soaked her forehead and body, droplets dripping from her bangs to the floor. Stepping into the shower she began to clean the scent of sex from her body and the fluids that coated her still erect shaft. Feeling rejuvenated by the warm water she rested a hand on her stiff member, still effected by her stimulant. Can't say I was expecting that kind of experience tonight, Mari mused as she cleaned herself.

The glass shower door opened revealing a bare Kyouko, who shyly strode into the mist filled shower. The tiny woman looked down between Mari's legs, "No good?" she asked in her thick accent, and took hold of Mari's erect length.

Realizing Kyouko thought her erection meant she was still unsatisfied tried to explain, "Oh, it's just my medicine, it won't-". But she was cut off as Kyouko dropped to her knees and took Mari in her mouth.

Cock still sensitive from the recent ejaculation, violent pleasure shot through Mari's body. Air caught in her throat while the tiny woman bobbed along her length, tongue massaging the sensitive cockhead. Mari shook with each bob of Kyouko's head, lewd slurps bouncing off the walls of the shower. Where the fuck did she learn to suck cock like this, Mari thought as her legs buckled.

Kyouko's technique was relentless, the combinations of her lips coating her shaft and tongue massaging the head of her cock gave no time for recovery. Mari put a hand on the wet black hair that positioned itself on her cock, attempting to slow the woman down. Kyouko instead doubled her speed and force, as if she was frantically trying to suck the sweet cum from the cock in her throat.

The sensations grew too much for Mari, she shuddered in orgasm and came in Kyouko's hungry mouth. Kyouko continued her assault on Mari's climaxing cock as thick ropes of cum shot from the trembling member into her tiny throat. Gripping the shaft with her hand Kyouko milked the girl-cock in her mouth in a frantic attempt to force as much cum in her throat as possible. Mari's vision grew blurry as her climax continued; each wave of orgasm accompanied by a loud gulp from Kyouko.

Kyouko continued to swallow the potent seed as it flowed into her mouth until with a final shiver Mari shot the remainder of her seed into the girl between her legs. Kyouko slid her lips off Mari's shaft with a loud slurp and a pop. Sitting back on her knees, she swallowed the final load of cum in her mouth with a loud gulp and stood up to face the weakened Mari. Needing to stand on her toes, the tiny girl gave Mari a kiss on the cheek. Stuck in a daze, Mari gave Kyouko's smiling head a pat and stumbled out of the shower grabbing a towel to dry herself off while Kyouko cleansed herself behind the misty glass.

Not bothering to put clothing on, Mari fell on her large bed. Her legs dangled over the edge of the matress while her cock still stood at attention. Mari began to think her reliance on the stimulant was a mistake when she saw Kyouko shuffled from the bathroom. The pale wet angel in a towel looked at her still stiff member and cocked her head, "No good still?" she asked in her thick accent.

Mari breathed a deep sigh, exhausted from the sexual acts over the past half hour, but before she could respond she felt Kyouko climb on top of her and guide her length into her still slick cunt. Kyouko braced her hands on Mari's shoulders as she bobbed her tight Asian pussy on the thick cock inside her. Too tired to move Mari was helpless as she was assaulted by the pleasure of the tight pussy.

Kyouko began to moan and increased the force of her bouncing. Mari felt the tightness of the wanting pussy slide up and down her length while the loud slaps of flesh connecting filled the room. Mari reached her hands up and cupped the tiny pair of breasts that heaved atop her, giving a nipple a twist. Kyouko gave a yelp in ecstasy while the moans from both women grew louder and uncontrolled.

Moans from both women filled the room. Kyouko's moans were unrefined and impulsive, as if she was drunk off the pleasure of being filled by futanari cum. Mari's moans were frantic, being forced from her body by the woman that rode atop her. Losing complete mental composure Mari could only feel the sensation of her cock pressing into the deepest parts of the Asian beauty atop her. Looking up to the woman that writhed in pleasure on her shaft, Mari could only think of filling her with her cum.

Mari began to jerk her hips with newfound strength, slamming her cock inside the wet cunt. She felt pleasure well up inside her, climax approaching. Her gasps growing frantic she looked up to Kyouko's dark eyes, which were coated in a glossy expression of pleasure and oblivious to Mari's fragile state. The tight Asian cunt proving too much for her, Mari climaxed into the Japanese beauty for the fourth time of the night.

Yelling almost in pain, Mari's hips shook as she deposited her cum into the woman that rode her. Kyouko violently rubbed her clit and gave a squeak each time Mari shot another stream of cum into her quivering pussy. Kyouko's body and pussy shook in orgasm around Mari's trapped member, the vibrations enticing every drop of cum from the sensitive futanari cock. As Mari continued to fill the climaxing beauty, streams of white cum dripped down Mari's shaft; forced out of and already cum-filled womb. With a final pathetic grunt, Mari splurted what felt like the last droplet of cum into Kyouko's fertile womb.

Still trapped under the tiny succubus Mari's chest heaved in exhaustion. She felt a warmth flow down her shaft and pool on her crotch, a mixture of her cum and Kyouko's fluids. After coming down from her orgasm high Kyouko had collapsed on Mari, head resting above her heaving breasts. Completely tapped out of stamina Mari could only manage to rub Kyouko's back, wet with sweat from her aggressive riding. Physically spent, Mari felt herself drifting to sleep with the tiny girl on her chest warm like a blanket over her.

Kyouko began to rock her hips on Mari's cock, still inside her and gave a soft moan into Mari's ear.

*****

Morning sunlight forced Mari awake from a dreamless sleep, wincing as she opened exhausted eyes. Aching muscles screamed as she pushed a naked snoring Kyouko off her and sat up against the headboard. The bed reeked of sex and body sweat, a strength so potent the bedsheets would likely need to be replaced. Cum, sweat, and drool stains spotted her once beautiful blue sheets, reminding her of the erotic marathon taking place the night before. Giving a light painful whine, Mari managed to stand up and dragged her tender body to the bathroom.

A woman she didn't recognize looked back at her from the other side of her bathroom mirror. Large bags dragged under her once thin sharp eyes and her previous straight fine hair frayed out from her head as if she was a kind of drunken banshee. Purple love bites marked her neck and breasts so large it was as if they were given by a bear. Her thighs brandished massive bruises, a physical reminder from the violent blows of bodies coming together the night before.

Mari picked up the glass of wine from last night and rudely drained it, the taste less than refreshing in the early morning. With an aching hand she picked up the bottle of stimulants from the counter and threw it in the trash before beginning the painful shuffle return to the dark haired nymph that snored loudly in her bed.

*****

"Talk about a sleeper pick." Mused Cass, "Did you ever hear from her after that?"

"Oh yes, she returned home to her wife in Hokkaido. She still sends me pictures of our little ones every now and again." Mari responded nonchalantly.

"Ones?" I quietly asked, still attempting to imagine the professional lady in front of me being overtaken by a young woman.

"Yes, our romp that night presented Kyouko with triplets. They're fraternal, and quite cute." Mari responded between sips of wine.

"Well you certainly gave her enough of your goods, not surprising she would have a litter." Chuckled Jackie.

Mari raised an eyebrow, "Actually that was Kyouko's doing, since it's the female that determines multiple births."

Jackie chuckled and blew a ring of cigar smoke into the face of the woman on her lap, forcing a scowl from the woman. "Whatever you say doc."

"So that wasn't a joke earlier, you really are a doctor." I asked, a polite attempt to change the subject.

Mari turned her dark eyes on me, "Oh yes, I have my own clinic here in the nursery. It's a general practice, but due to the environment I mostly do pediatrics and gynecology." She paused before continuing, "Oh, and please don't call me doctor, here I am just Mari."

"Okay." I agreed. "So do you still do those arranged meetings then? Since Kyouko?"

"Oh yes, filial piety and all that bullshit means I have to continue the practice." Mari responded in a less than respectful tone.

"Without the stimulants?" I quietly asked, suddenly feeling like I overstepped boundaries.

"Sometimes." Mari whispered while taking a sip of her dark red wine. "Memories work just fine."

Mari reached over and rested her hand on mine, a wave of arousal shot up my arm from where our skin touched. Much to the amusement of the table, I gave a yelp and jerked back, nearly falling out of my chair for the second time of the night. Mari looked down to her glass and smiled.

12